Ona Paseo de Gracia Hostel Reviews

Consell de Cent 355 Primera, Barcelona, Spain

Couldn't recommend this place enough!! Beautiful, cosy, classy facilities. Super friendly and helpful staff. Great nights sleep, such a lovely, great quality hostel!

This hostel is perfectly located and the price per night matches the quality of the facilities. The staff is quite nice and the kitchen/lounge area clean and relaxing. I would definitely recommand this hostel.

nice and quiet hostel, kind staff, room with lockers, all what I needed in good price

I had really nice stay in the hostel. Amazing location, great staff always ready to help. Clean room, nice kitchen and common area to rest - all worth to recommend. For sure I will come back again !

Tje staff was very helpfull. The dorm was clean and bright. I enjoyed my stay. The hostel is ideal for people looking for a quiet and clean hostel, but no party.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Austria

The highest points are how clean and quiet the hostel is. The kitchen and living room are pristine and very comfortable to hang out in. The staff was nice and helpful with any questions I had. I will stay here again next time I go to Barcelona.

The hostel is new and VERY clean. The bed, though, got that annoying U shape where you 'sink'. The living room and kitchen is exactly as it shows on the pictures, and it's really well located in the center of Barcelona. What I did not like is the strict NO VISITS POLICY, which meant that my boyfriend could not hang out at the hostel (not in the common living area, nor sitting in front of the reception girl) for 20 minutes before catching his train, even though I explained the situation...

This was a very nice, clean hostal. The price was right and the staff were nice. As far as the atmosphere, people were not there to socialize and you are not allowed to drink there. I was looking for a quiet night so for me it was great but this might be off putting to some.

• 30th Dec 2014

Very good hostel in the heart of Barcelona

As mentioned in many reviews, the hostel is a quiet and clean place. Suitable for non party ppl. U hardly meet other ppl walking arnd. The room is really nice and clean, and there's housekeeping daily. The staff weren't as nice, they recommended a totally tourist trap for food and they are not very warm ppl. Overall the stay is good if u are looking for a roof over UR head and have UR own activities planned out.

Very nice hostel, super clean rooms. Most of the staff members were really nice, though some of them were not especially laid back. Very nice hostel for a sightseeing trip in Barcelona, 10 min by foot to Placa Catalunya, 2 min from the Metro and the Castel Batllo. But, if you're looking for a place to party, this is not the place. Pre-drinks are not allowed, leaving the common room after 12pm is not recommended. Still, nice, friendly and clean place, enjoy!

• 28th Nov 2014