Ona Paseo de Gracia Hostel Reviews

Consell de Cent 355 Primera, Barcelona, Spain

While the location and staff were good, there was always dust over our belongings because of construction in our room and the ac system didn’t work in the midst of the barcelona summer.

Dear guest, We are very sorry about the AC issues during your time at our hostel. We know the need of AC in Barcelona during summer months. Hence our hast to complete repairs. We are glad to hear your positive comments about our staff. - Hostel Manager

Very nice hostel! Good and fancy location! The only thing I will like them to have is free breakfast. Everything else is ok!

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

The staff is amazing, always trying to help you out!

We had a great time at Ona Paseo de Gracia. The hostel is at a perfect location to fully discover Barcelona. The place is fully airconditioned, which was nice during our stay in the summer. The hostel has a very nice kitchen and bathroom.

• 14th Jul 2015

Stayed in a private 4 bed room. The whole place was very clean and calm.

The hostel was a bit difficult to find, but that seems to be the case for most places in Barcelona. Once we got directed to the door we were pleasantly surprised by the hostel. The staff was friendly. Our room was ready when we arrived. There is someone at the desk 24 hours a day , so you leave the key and pick it up on your way past the desk when you come back. The bathroom had nice showers, toilets, and sinks. The room was quiet at night. Overall it was a great place to stay.

• 9th Jul 2015

Dear guest, We are happy to hear of your pleasant experience at Ona Paseo de Gracia. We hope to see you again in the future. Saludos desde Barcelona. - Hostel manager

This hostel was very clean and located centrally. A bit far from any of the beach clubs though. Also should note: alcohol is not allowed in the hostel.

Dear guest, Thank you for your positive comment. We are please you noted the cleanliness of our hostel. Our staff work hard at keeping the place clean for you. Unfortunately, the consumption of alcohol is prohibited in hostels here in Catalunya. However, we are minutes away from some of the best bars in Barcelona :) We hope to see you again in the future. - Hostel manager.

EXCELLENT location - one block from Casa Batlló and Passeig de Gracia metro station. The rooms are very bright in the mornings, so bring a face mask if you are sensitive to light. Showers are small but water is hot and the pressure is excellent. The kitchen is a wonderful resource - I bought yogurt and cereal for breakfast and stored it there. There are lockers for valuables, which is comforting when necessary to leave things in the hostel. Overall, an awesome place to stay for a few nights!

Only two good things about this hostel, Location and the size of the rooms... very small toilets for so many people, you guys should cover the showers better because people can see each other while taking showers... some people don't like that... The staff wasn't helpful at all, there was a problem with my key and they didn't fix it... overall, it was normal, because it was only 2 nights...

Couldn't recommend this place enough!! Beautiful, cosy, classy facilities. Super friendly and helpful staff. Great nights sleep, such a lovely, great quality hostel!

This hostel is perfectly located and the price per night matches the quality of the facilities. The staff is quite nice and the kitchen/lounge area clean and relaxing. I would definitely recommand this hostel.

nice and quiet hostel, kind staff, room with lockers, all what I needed in good price

I had really nice stay in the hostel. Amazing location, great staff always ready to help. Clean room, nice kitchen and common area to rest - all worth to recommend. For sure I will come back again !

Good location. Nice staff. Would recommend!

Tje staff was very helpfull. The dorm was clean and bright. I enjoyed my stay. The hostel is ideal for people looking for a quiet and clean hostel, but no party.

The highest points are how clean and quiet the hostel is. The kitchen and living room are pristine and very comfortable to hang out in. The staff was nice and helpful with any questions I had. I will stay here again next time I go to Barcelona.