Ona Paseo de Gracia Hostel Reviews

Consell de Cent 355 Primera, Barcelona, Spain

Everything supergreat, only it is not for "party people". Poor atmosphere, quiet hostel. Other then that, very nice and clean hostel.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

The bedroom (double) only had a window to some kind of ventilation well which was very stinky. Very new and fashionable equipement and bathroom, however no possibilities to put stuff on. The TV in the room was really unnecessary and probably useless for the mostly international guests. The price is okay for Barcelona.

Excellent modern hostel. The beds were very comfortable, common room comfortable. My only wish would be to have wi-fi in the rooms, but that didn't impact my stay at all. Amazing location near the metro, and just a short 10-min walk to Placa de Catalunya

We took the Deluxe Room (double bed with private bathroom). We were surprised on how nice and clean was the room for the price. This hotel only opened in 2013 and all the furnitures are new. By walking, only 10 min far from Pl. Catalunya! Good location

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

This was actually my favorite hostel during my eurotrip. I'm not into party hostels and I'm glad that they don't allow you to consume alcoholic drinks inside; there's no need to because there are hundreds of bars scattered around the city. It't had everything that I was looking for in a hostel.

Very nice staff and stay. Only downside is that there was only a small bathroom for many girls.

Really modern and clean facilities. Loved the working kitchen, and the fridge was very clean. The rooms were clean and there was a lot of open space and natural light. Liked the air conditioning during the day. It's close to metros which is nice. The only complaint is that we left in a rush and the person working the desk failed to give us our security deposit for the locker key back, which was also our responsibility to ask for, but in my mind she should have reminded us. Feel a little cheated.

If you're looking to party or to even just have a few drinks, this hostel is not for you. Alcohol was not allowed to be consumed, even in the common area. One of the staff members kept coming into the common area one night, it was like he was checking up on us. This made us feel extremely uncomfortable. No privacy in the showers, especially with a partly see through glass pane separating two showers. Wouldn't recommend this hostel, especially in such a party place like Barcelona.

This hostel was a great value for the money, everything looked really new and the kitchen and living room were completely modernized. The location was right next to the metro stop and right in the heart of Barcelona... It was difficult to find with only a tiny sign out front, but overall I would definitely recommend.

• 27th Jun 2014

Lack of air conditioning in the rooms is a major drawback, the room was very stuffy and overly warm as a result. Bathroom was very good with a great shower, good facilities and a great location.

You can't stay in the hostel after check out, not even in the common room. If you have to wait for a flight or train after checkout don't stay there!

Staff in the hostel is not good. The lady in the reception is too rude. Wasn't even willing to give information...... I guess she should take anger management classes

• 31st May 2014
  • India

The facilities are very clean and the staff were helpful. The location is close to the main part of town. It was a quiet hostel rather than a party hostel. I felt safe at all times.