Ona Paseo de Gracia Hostel Reviews

Consell de Cent 355 Primera, Barcelona, Spain

We took the Deluxe Room (double bed with private bathroom). We were surprised on how nice and clean was the room for the price. This hotel only opened in 2013 and all the furnitures are new. By walking, only 10 min far from Pl. Catalunya! Good location

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

This was actually my favorite hostel during my eurotrip. I'm not into party hostels and I'm glad that they don't allow you to consume alcoholic drinks inside; there's no need to because there are hundreds of bars scattered around the city. It't had everything that I was looking for in a hostel.

Very nice staff and stay. Only downside is that there was only a small bathroom for many girls.

Really modern and clean facilities. Loved the working kitchen, and the fridge was very clean. The rooms were clean and there was a lot of open space and natural light. Liked the air conditioning during the day. It's close to metros which is nice. The only complaint is that we left in a rush and the person working the desk failed to give us our security deposit for the locker key back, which was also our responsibility to ask for, but in my mind she should have reminded us. Feel a little cheated.

This hostel was a great value for the money, everything looked really new and the kitchen and living room were completely modernized. The location was right next to the metro stop and right in the heart of Barcelona... It was difficult to find with only a tiny sign out front, but overall I would definitely recommend.

• 27th Jun 2014

Lack of air conditioning in the rooms is a major drawback, the room was very stuffy and overly warm as a result. Bathroom was very good with a great shower, good facilities and a great location.

You can't stay in the hostel after check out, not even in the common room. If you have to wait for a flight or train after checkout don't stay there!

Staff in the hostel is not good. The lady in the reception is too rude. Wasn't even willing to give information...... I guess she should take anger management classes

• 31st May 2014
  • India

The facilities are very clean and the staff were helpful. The location is close to the main part of town. It was a quiet hostel rather than a party hostel. I felt safe at all times.

Good location and nice facilities. Only problem probably the bathroom that didn`t have space to storage any clothes or bath items.

The location is really great, I almost didn't take any public transport. Internet worked really good. Kitchen and lounge area are also very nice and tidy. The only thing I didn't like is the bathroom. It is together with the toilets, and you basiclly have no place for your stuffs while having shower. And also the staff never had a change to give me back when I was paying, and asked me to go around and find smaller money. I believe that's their job, right? All together I liked my staying here

• 24th Apr 2014