Onça da Praia - Hostel Reviews

Avenida Saturnino Rangel Mauro, 525, Vitoria, Brazil

I'd booked a room for 2 days and I had a problem during the night of my first day. Another 3 people also booked the same room and they locked the door and left the place... the problem is that all my belongings were inside and the staff didn't have a pass key. After waiting for them to get back I found out someone else got another key of the locker I had my stuff in and it was open. Luckly nothing was missing... what a unfortunate situation. Staff, pls, pay attention to the procedures.

The hostel itself is good, air con in the rooms and the house is pretty cool. It's close to the beach, but far from anything else. However it is close to many bus stops. It's easy to get there from the bus station on the local bus. It's not cheap, but it's a fine place to stay in Vitoria.

That is not a mainstream or a brand chain hostel. It is Wilson's house and he welcomes you like your own home! It is a place for easy going, open minded people. People who complains about this or that, should find a priest or their owns mom's place. I do recommend this hostel and if I go back to Vitoria I would not think twice about staying there again! Thanks Wilson! Keep rocking this place!!