Onça da Praia - Hostel Reviews

Avenida Saturnino Rangel Mauro, 525, Vitoria, Brazil

About a 15 min walk from restaurants, supermarket and the beach where various buses stop to take you places. Staff were helpful. As with most Brazilian hostels, add one or two of your own breakfast items if this is important to you. For some reason the bunks in my room didn't have any ladders to the top ones so I had to either jump or climb up and down. Not a major problem though for me.

Beds are extremely unconfortable and the room wasn't very clean. Staff is friendly, good location.

The hostel is clean, organized and has a very good atmosphere!

• 28th Sep 2014

The hostel is clean and nearby the beach - some of the hostel staff is really gentle. However it appears disorganized, as they didnt knew in which room I was and tried to change my room. Good for groups but not so much for alone travelers. Overall an ok hostel for whose destiny is Vitoria, but I stay less time that I paid for.

Excellent hostel atmosphere. really nice staff. Bathroom is clean and good, location perfect. Music always good at the outside area. If there is anything to complain is the breakfast that could be a little better. I actually stayed here twice in my roadtrip, going and coming back home.

In this Hostel there is no staff. The employes there are guest from the Hostel. They get no money vor this but can sleep for free there. The owner of the Hostel ist drunken all the time, usually he also take drugs and make party all night long. Expect from this this the other guest a very nice, the trips wich are organised by an american guy a very cool and you will visit beautiful beaches and places without tourists.

• 2nd Aug 2014