Onda Road Reviews

Via Boccioni 13, Praia a Mare, Italy

we did not have a great stay, the hostess is nice but she doesn't give a lot of information about the places around. she shows pictures and that's about it. The hostess doesn't seem to be really nice with the work-aways over there.

Ondaroad was the best stopover in my trip. The staff is absolutely amazing, is a dream team who will make u wanna stay for ever. Everything is very clean, also when it's really crowded they can still keep it decent clean. The selling point to me were the excursions with the boat and the 1euro lounge chairs on the beach, I will surely recommend this place to all of my friends

• 2nd Aug 2014

I booked in for 2 nights but i ended up staying 8 nights.. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here, it is like being at home with a new family all the time! The boat trip with Papi is definitely a must and i recommend everybody do it before they leave! The hostel is very clean and the staff are constantly making sure everything is to the highest standard of cleanliness, steaming the bathroom and toilets constantly. I loved my stay here at the hostel and would give 100% over and over again if i could!

• 2nd Aug 2014

It's a nice place but much too expensive.. It was very dirty! Specially the kitchen and the bathroom. You have to pay extra for everything for example towels and wifi. For this price you could go in a very nice and clean hotel.

complainting once you have left doesnt really help your stay to get more comfortable. if you let us know while you were here that there were things you disliked we could have fixed them. regarding the bathrooms and the kitchen, obviously are not dirty as you could see that no one else complainted about it in the other reviews. you were probably just unlucky enough to be there while some other very dirty guests were there and didnt respect the hostel rules. sorry about it.

GO TO THIS HOSTEL!We booked to stay three nights and two weeks later we were still there. It's a homely, clean, peaceful house with a beautiful garden. The hostel has its own bar at the beach with great parties and wonderful people. During the day you can go on a boat trip, go white water rafting , etc. Besides all this- the people are what makes it. Papi,martina,mirea,emma and fabio are some of the most beautiful people I've ever come across and they gave me a home away from home. Love

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

After originally booking for four days, and then staying instead for two WEEKS; I have nothing but good things to say about Ondaroad. They go out of your way to give you a homey expierience from cooking meals for you to taking you out in the evenings. And the staff really go above and beyond, cleaning the hostel 3 times a day, providing laundry service, and doing everything to make sure you are comfortable. If you need a break from the hustle of your Euro Tour you can find it at Ondaroad.

• 5th Jul 2014

Excellent little hostel very close to the beach. Martina and Papi are very welcoming, and will do anything to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible. Great common room and cute garden, superb for meeting people and hanging out. The hostel will arrange boat tours with caves (that are cheaper, and much cooler than the expensive ones in Capri), fishing tours and paragliding, as well as treks and white water rafting. Or you could just chill at the beach, you get special deals on the beach beds.

My time at Onda Road was wonderful - by far the best hostel I've stayed at! Some of the highlights included Papi's dinners, the boat tour, the beautiful beaches and, of course, all the amazing people I met during my stay.

• 29th May 2014

I booked 3 nights and stayed 5! I would have stayed longer if I wasn't meeting someone in Paris. Papi's dinners are amazing, and I made so many friends staying there. Partied with the GNU Couchsurfing event at night, then laid on the beach all day. The beach is a minute walk away. I will definitely be going back. Missing the kitties lots!

View all Praia a Mare Hostels