Onda Road Reviews

Via Boccioni 13, Praia a Mare, Italy

It's a nice place but much too expensive.. It was very dirty! Specially the kitchen and the bathroom. You have to pay extra for everything for example towels and wifi. For this price you could go in a very nice and clean hotel.

Excellent little hostel very close to the beach. Martina and Papi are very welcoming, and will do anything to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible. Great common room and cute garden, superb for meeting people and hanging out. The hostel will arrange boat tours with caves (that are cheaper, and much cooler than the expensive ones in Capri), fishing tours and paragliding, as well as treks and white water rafting. Or you could just chill at the beach, you get special deals on the beach beds.

My time at Onda Road was wonderful - by far the best hostel I've stayed at! Some of the highlights included Papi's dinners, the boat tour, the beautiful beaches and, of course, all the amazing people I met during my stay.

• 29th May 2014

I booked 3 nights and stayed 5! I would have stayed longer if I wasn't meeting someone in Paris. Papi's dinners are amazing, and I made so many friends staying there. Partied with the GNU Couchsurfing event at night, then laid on the beach all day. The beach is a minute walk away. I will definitely be going back. Missing the kitties lots!

View all Praia a Mare Hostels