Onda Road Reviews

Via Boccioni 13, Praia a Mare, Italy

Great little hostel by the sea! Martina, the owner, was very friendly when she picked me up from the station, and continued to be a fantastic host throughout! She showed me the best beaches, best gelato, aperitivo etc in the area. The dorm room is nicely decorated with its own bathroom. The hostel has a good kitchen, living room, and garden - complete with hammocks and fantastic seating area too. Overall a very pleasant hostel - it felt like just going home! And the area is lovely, don't m

Ondaroad hostel is one of the absolute highlights of our stay in Italy. The staff was really friendly. Location was also very good! Shared bedroom and cleanliness was ok. Nice breakfast and good wifi.Wish i could stay more...:).

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Was my first time in Calabria, and i didn't expect all of that. Martina was amazing,explaining me every single activity, and even if was low season, there were bunches of things to do like paragliding, rafting, boat trips and traccking. Unfortunately i didn't have time to do everything. I can definely say that since 2012, i've never found a hostel like that, even if i stayed for one day. Definely worth it! Thanks Martina and Papi for this enjoyable experience!

• 24th Nov 2014

A fantastic place !! A Hostel with good energy and people that I feel very comfortable. I met beautiful places, along with wonderful people! I hope to return soon and enjoy more! Martina, thanks for everithing! We love you!

Visiting the hostel in low season was the best choice for me due to the advantage of lower prices for all activities. Weather in november is still nice and the sea is warm enough to swim, Hostel environment was much more familiar than i expected: i got free meals every day twice, not to mention all the wine that they offered me! The host showed me tons of pictures and itineraries that i could follow to go trekking, gave me maps and tips that made my life easier! I loved everything about it!

• 3rd Nov 2014