9.6
Superb 219 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 219 Total Reviews
Onda Road Located at Via Boccioni 13, , Praia a Mare.
Onda Road
Onda Road
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2016

Ondaroad was the best mistake i have ever done in my life! I booked 3 nights and stayed 11! Such a hard place To leave! Papi, Martina, Ruth and Laura make the best of your Stay! DO NOT MISS THE BOAT TRIP!!! Whatever happens, DO THE BOAT TRIP! I did it even if it was overcast and raining a bit, still amazing! Also, Martina was kind enough To take me To the best gelato in town, COLD PASSION, Everyday!!!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

The place is very well located, 5 min to the beach, 10 to the center, Praja a Mare is a beautiful village between hills and an amazing blue sea. Martina, Papy, Ruthy and Laura didn't leave us a day off with all the activities that they kindly organize (helped by the generous environment of Praja) for all their guests (boat trip, rafting, paragliding and also parties). The value of the facilities they offer to you is great (2 beautiful lidos for only 1€ per day!!!special thank's to La Perla Nera

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Traveled to Ondaroad Hostel in a group of four - all girls - our last stop after three weeks around Europe. The general consensus: Ondaroad is the best hostel we stayed in! The atmosphere is very relaxed and you can opt for the hostel's great cuisine each evening, sat outside where you meet fellow travelers from around the world. Martina was always available to help, even when we got ourselves lost! Location itself is fantastic. Praia a Mare is a gem unspoiled by foreign tourists (like us).

thanks so much for taking the time to review our hostel! we are glad that you had a good time , come back visiting us whenever you want!

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

Not enough good things to say about this place; Martina is an angel that does everything in her power to make your stay an amazing and memorable one. The "shared house" feeling I got from here was unique from any other hostel I've been to, and there is a tight-knit family vibe between Martina, Papi and the guests. Praia a Mare is a very relaxed low-key travel destination with tons to do. Can't wait to come back and visit. Onda Road is a must!

THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to leave this feedback. We work hard to welcome our guests as part of the family, and i am glad guests feel it! hope to have you back soon!

22nd Jun 2016

The best/homey hostel you'll find out there. Perfectly off the beaten path in the cutest most local town you can get. Staff is amazing.

thanks so much :) we appreciate the time you took to leave us a feedback

15th Jun 2016

I loved this hostel!! At OnDaRoad you will feel like you are right at home with your new family. Martina is a wonderful host and is basically perfect. Papi will steal your heart away and you will never want to leave him! I will cherish all the moments I spent at OnDaRoad with Papi, Martina, my new friends, and of course the kittens! Calabria is a magical place and you will fall in love with its beauty. Staying at OnDaRoad is something you must experience!

AWWWWW THANKS SO MUCH! i'll make sure Papi will NOT read this feedback otherwise he'll play even more playboy lol! come back soon!

• emmastone
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

We ended up staying during the gnu meeting and Martina made sure we didn't feel left out. It was the best time we have had in Europe and we have been backpacking for two months.There aren't any lockers but we never felt like it was necessary. 5 minute walk to the beach which is absolutely beautiful. Didn't even feel like we were staying at a hostel but more of friends home.Only about 15-20 minute walk into the town center.Would highly recommend staying here and we are so glad we stumbled upon it

we actually have lockers but no one ever asked us the padlocks themselves :))))) which we are very proud of :) anyway, thanks for the review, we loved having you here, all the guys got left with broken heart ahahah!

1st Jun 2016

I had an amazing experience. I stayed here for GNU and I'm so glad I did. Martina and papi were very helpful. I met so many amazing people and just had a great time overall. It was a very safe area and I felt right at home. I definitely recommend staying here

CIAO MATT! it was fun having you here! see you at GNU2017 and thanks for taking the time to leave us a feedback, means a lot to us

• England, Male, 18-24
29th May 2016

I would recommend this place to anyone. Such a beautiful town and Martina makes you really feel at home. Lovely food and a wonderful atmosphere. Cannot wait to go back!

We can't wait for you to come back! But until then you should train for the cliff jumping lol!

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
27th May 2016

A great hostel with a huge heart. This is the place to stay if you are in Praia a Mare. The breakfast was yummy and home cooked dinners if you wanted. Papi took us out on a boat to see cliffs and caves. I lived the area outside to chill with beanbags. All in all this place will leave you with a big smile on your face

smile smile smile :))))) thanks so much for the review!