One Mackinson Place Dormtel Reviews

82 Road 3 (beside Llamas School), Project 6, Quezon City, Philippines

The staff is very helpful and nice, he helped me with all things I needed e.g. calling cab to the airport, getting the location I needed, carrying my luggage up to six floor because it has no elevator there. Facility wise, you gotta climb the stairs is one thing, the other two things are Wi-Fi is accessible only at level two as well as drinking water, level two or ground floor; in which this is very inconvenient.

• 5th May 2014
  • Malaysia

this is a dorm for student, not really designed for free lance backpackers. however nice and quiet for traveler who needs peace and quiet