One Season Hostel Reviews

7 Elfadl street, from Talaat harb st, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

Very nice staff, helpful and honest. I recommend since they deal very clearly bout helping and day-trips.

The helpful staff helped me to organize all my 8 days trip in whole Egypt. I had a very good experience in the country. The location is also excellent, very central and close to the Egyptian museum. Totally recommend.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Argentina

This place is more like a home stay than a hotel, the second you walk in the door (and I know this keeps being said) you genuinely feel like you are part of a family. They are so friendly and welcoming, you feel like they would go completely out of their way to help you!

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Austria

Poor breakfast and not served in a proper dining room, but in the living room, next to the reception. We ate in a kind of table full of cigarrette ashes. I am non smoker and they smoked everywhere. They offer very expensive trips and the transfer from the airport is also expensive. Later on we could confirm it. On the other hand, the boy in the hotel gave us good information and helped us too.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Property Management discussed your review in order to solve all customers problems to make them not complain and decided to - Breakfast Area become non smoking and also you can ask to have breakfast inside the room. -Our breakfast is simple(not poor)and will still simple to keep us on budget. -We offer budget transportation to save them from hustle and spam and give them good service for example Airport pickup Price is 12 $ and round tours start from 20 $ and it is an option not obligatory.

The staff really knows how to help you all of Egypt!

• 25th Dec 2014

A bit dingy and mosquito-filled. Bathroom was okay, but small, and I don't know how many people were expected to share just one. Nice staff.

Property Management discussed your review in order to solve all customers problems to make them not complain and decided to: -We offer clean rooms with comfortable bed and mattress. -Mosquito is public problem in downtown and we git rid of 90 % of them but if you leave your balcony open at night (even in 5 star hotels) your room must be filled with mosquito. - Your reservation was dormitory so how many persons you are expected to share the room with?? - Thank you for your review.

The location in excellent, very central and close to the Egyptian Museum, The staff were very helpful and nice. Special thanks for Mostafa who helped to organize my 8 days trip in whole Egypt. The building was not so clean, but the hostel was ok. The value for money is good, considering the price and all the attention I received. Thank you very much.

I had a great stay here! The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable, and will help you organise a tour of the key tourist attractions for a very fair rate. This includes cities outside of Cairo! This hostel definitely gets my recommendation :)

The rooms are HUGE and extremely clean. Air conditioning is fantastic! Beds were very comfortable. Shower and bathroom is good. I really cannot say enough about how nice and helpful the staff was. They really took the time to make our trip enjoyable and fulfilling. All the drivers, guides, and stops along the way were amazing. I became good friends with them and I seriously want to go back for a more leisurely stay in Egypt. STAY HERE AND KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A SERIOUSLY AMAZING TIME!

• 10th Sep 2014