One Season Hostel Reviews

7 Elfadl street, from Talaat harb st, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

Initially I had booked a different hostel in Cairo but after seeing subsequent negative feedback about that hostel cancelled and booked The One Season Hostel which turned out to be be a great decision. The staff were excellent and did there absolute best to help in any way possible. They organised airport collection, a driver to Giza and a taxi to the airport on my departure and all their drivers were very helpful and had excellent english. Top class service, highly recommend.

The staff were amazing. They help you arrange all the tours and give really good advice on what to do and where to eat in order to have an authentic Egyptian experience. Mostafa, one of the owners arranged a taxi for me and warned before i arrived, which made me feel safer because I had been worried about taxis and getting ripped off from the very start. Mohamed, one of the receptionists showed me around downtown Cairo and gave me a great short walking tour. I felt very welcomed.

Friendly stuff. Relaxed athmosphere in downtown cairo. We missed nothing.

Nice very nice people. Feel like t home.

• 27th Oct 2015

Nice Hostel. I booked a Deluxe Single Private Ensuite but got my own "dorm" instead with 4 beds. Room was fine, but there was no balcony like in the description and it could benefit from a shower curtain. I asked the manager Mido for a train ticket to Luxor, but he methodically arranged my trip the next 3-4 days. The quality of tours was not impressive (wasted time doing non-scheduled things and guide a little hard to understand). Very well planned though. Thanks Mido!

The staff was very helpful, especially Mido who got me on a tour down to Aswan and then a cruise up the Nile to Luxor at a very good price. My transport from and to the airport were on time. Very good value for the money.

Mido Is a nice guy and tries to help in any way. I reccomend this place to low budget travellers as he would give you the right tips on how to keep it low!

Facilities were not clean, and we upgraded to a delux room, which said had private balcony. Our only window looked out to a dirt pit.