One Season Hostel Reviews

7 Elfadl street, from Talaat harb st, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

Very nice hostel, the staff is very nice and helpfull. They are amways smilling àd at your services !

• 29th May 2015

Good location, nice rooms , best atmosphere and helpful staff

• 20th May 2015

It was really nice place to stay in Cairo; cheap, good location and good staff. What I really liked about this hostel was staff. They were so friendly and helpful. Especially, Mido, he is very kind and funny guy. I will miss you Mido ;) Also, the pyramid tour that the hostel recommended was so amazing. The driver, Meged was so kind, knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely recommend one season hostel to anyone who has a plan to travel Cairo :)

The management team are really nice Egyptians and they can give you all kinds of information upon where to go in Egypt, best places to eat in Cairo. And they really like to draw all kinds of maps. The hostel is very simple but good enough in Egypt. It's a great value for money in the mean time don't expect too much from it. But everything you need as a budget backpacker is equipped.

The room is clean and wide , the staff is nice and helpful and when I arrived there the Manager set with me and give me free information abut Egypt and hw I can plan my vacation

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

very nice stay and very helpful staff ....... thanks guys

• 9th Feb 2015

staff is helpful with infomations, rooms r ok for the price,the tour they r trying to sell to u turned out to be very expensive,u better buy ur tour when u dere in the city from the local hotel or hostle.

I would not stay at this hostel again. I expect a hostel to try to help backpackers get the most out of this trip, but this hostel blatantly rips travelers off by trying to wrestle them into heavily overpriced "trip packages" full of commissioning fees and unneeded services. To make matters worse, only the private rooms have adequate bathrooms. There is no atmosphere here whatsoever; I thought that it was an Egypt problem until I went to a much better hostel in Luxor. No advice for free here

Very nice staff, helpful and honest. I recommend since they deal very clearly bout helping and day-trips.