One Season Hostel Reviews

7 Elfadl street, from Talaat harb st, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

Friendly stuff. Relaxed athmosphere in downtown cairo. We missed nothing.

Nice very nice people. Feel like t home.

• 27th Oct 2015

Nice Hostel. I booked a Deluxe Single Private Ensuite but got my own "dorm" instead with 4 beds. Room was fine, but there was no balcony like in the description and it could benefit from a shower curtain. I asked the manager Mido for a train ticket to Luxor, but he methodically arranged my trip the next 3-4 days. The quality of tours was not impressive (wasted time doing non-scheduled things and guide a little hard to understand). Very well planned though. Thanks Mido!

The staff was very helpful, especially Mido who got me on a tour down to Aswan and then a cruise up the Nile to Luxor at a very good price. My transport from and to the airport were on time. Very good value for the money.

Mido Is a nice guy and tries to help in any way. I reccomend this place to low budget travellers as he would give you the right tips on how to keep it low!

Facilities were not clean, and we upgraded to a delux room, which said had private balcony. Our only window looked out to a dirt pit.

Very nice hostel, the staff is very nice and helpfull. They are amways smilling àd at your services !

• 29th May 2015