One Season Hostel Reviews

7 Elfadl street, from Talaat harb st, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

The room is clean and wide , the staff is nice and helpful and when I arrived there the Manager set with me and give me free information abut Egypt and hw I can plan my vacation

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

very nice stay and very helpful staff ....... thanks guys

• 9th Feb 2015

staff is helpful with infomations, rooms r ok for the price,the tour they r trying to sell to u turned out to be very expensive,u better buy ur tour when u dere in the city from the local hotel or hostle.

I would not stay at this hostel again. I expect a hostel to try to help backpackers get the most out of this trip, but this hostel blatantly rips travelers off by trying to wrestle them into heavily overpriced "trip packages" full of commissioning fees and unneeded services. To make matters worse, only the private rooms have adequate bathrooms. There is no atmosphere here whatsoever; I thought that it was an Egypt problem until I went to a much better hostel in Luxor. No advice for free here

Very nice staff, helpful and honest. I recommend since they deal very clearly bout helping and day-trips.

The helpful staff helped me to organize all my 8 days trip in whole Egypt. I had a very good experience in the country. The location is also excellent, very central and close to the Egyptian museum. Totally recommend.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Argentina

This place is more like a home stay than a hotel, the second you walk in the door (and I know this keeps being said) you genuinely feel like you are part of a family. They are so friendly and welcoming, you feel like they would go completely out of their way to help you!

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Austria

Poor breakfast and not served in a proper dining room, but in the living room, next to the reception. We ate in a kind of table full of cigarrette ashes. I am non smoker and they smoked everywhere. They offer very expensive trips and the transfer from the airport is also expensive. Later on we could confirm it. On the other hand, the boy in the hotel gave us good information and helped us too.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Property Management discussed your review in order to solve all customers problems to make them not complain and decided to - Breakfast Area become non smoking and also you can ask to have breakfast inside the room. -Our breakfast is simple(not poor)and will still simple to keep us on budget. -We offer budget transportation to save them from hustle and spam and give them good service for example Airport pickup Price is 12 $ and round tours start from 20 $ and it is an option not obligatory.

The staff really knows how to help you all of Egypt!

• 25th Dec 2014

A bit dingy and mosquito-filled. Bathroom was okay, but small, and I don't know how many people were expected to share just one. Nice staff.

Property Management discussed your review in order to solve all customers problems to make them not complain and decided to: -We offer clean rooms with comfortable bed and mattress. -Mosquito is public problem in downtown and we git rid of 90 % of them but if you leave your balcony open at night (even in 5 star hotels) your room must be filled with mosquito. - Your reservation was dormitory so how many persons you are expected to share the room with?? - Thank you for your review.

My family and I had a very nice stay at the hostel. The staff was very kind and friendly, they took well care of everything, showed to us how can we get aorund cairo and helped us planning all our trip in egypt, incluiding all the tours in luxor and aswan and an extraordinary nile cruise :)...at very good prices. It's a place I highly recommend to stay and book your trip to egypt with them :) :)

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

The location in excellent, very central and close to the Egyptian Museum, The staff were very helpful and nice. Special thanks for Mostafa who helped to organize my 8 days trip in whole Egypt. The building was not so clean, but the hostel was ok. The value for money is good, considering the price and all the attention I received. Thank you very much.