One Stop Hostel Phnom Penh Reviews

No.85 sisowath quay, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I had $100 stolen out of a locked locker overnight. The same thing happened to at least one other group during my stay. We could only assume it is an employee since a key would have had to be used to unlock and then re-lock the locks. The desk was not helpful when I complained. It was the best hostel I had ever stayed in up until that point, so it is a shame I have to recommend you avoid it at all costs if you don't want to be a victim of theft by the hostel. Read old complaints about this too!

This hostel was perfect facility wise and was incredibly clean. Staff were helpful and friendly with booking tours, buses and helping out with visas. If you want a nice hostel then definitely stay here. Also they do pretty good breakfasts. The one issue I had was with the atmosphere. Movies upstairs, smokers outside and laptops near the kitchen made it hard to talk to new people.

They were very good for a last minute booking. Staff very good. Not enough bathrooms for the amount of people per dorm. Would recommend female form as better bathrooms. Breakfast not included.

Fantastic staff, really welcoming and helpful when booking tours or asking for directions. They were never too busy to ask how you were. Rooms could have a been a bit cleaner but definitely not dirty. There are information signs in all the rooms as well which is extremely helpful. Booked to stay here again.

Good location, helpful and friendly staff. Quite cramped compared to its Sihanoukville counterpart but I think that's just because of the city Phnom Penh. 12 people on each floor have to share one toilet and one shower, which can be difficult in the morning. Good and cheap food, nice chill area on Level 1, but not much social atmosphere. One guy ordered a cocktail at 9pm and was told the "barman" had left so he could only drink beer. Comfortable bed

Staff were very friendly and helped me book my tours and bus ticket. The 4 person girls room was very clean and comfortable with good air conditioning. I would stay here again!

This hostel is a nice place. It has a good atmosphere and is pretty clean. I gave it a low score because they lost a piece of my laundry that was important to me and i felt that they made no effort to find it but just offer me money. It was something invaluable to me but they seemed to not care at all and did little to no searching for it. Apart from this, it is a good hostel and i would stay here again as the beds are comfy and it is generally clean. The breakfast is also good for $2.

A lovely hostel close to night market. Very clean and staff extremely friendly and helpful! Not a party hostel but ideal for meeting other friendly travellers without being woken up during the night. Beds are big and comfy and the aircon works well. The place even smells nice!

Enjoyed my stay here, the staff were friendly and helpful at organising stuff for me. This is a great hostel to chill at and the sign up board for the tours is also a great idea!

Staff was ok-- nothing special like the reviews had said. There is not a great environment. Cool white board to find others to hit the museums with. Location was prime in the touristy area, but ended up moving out of the chaos and deeper into the Phnom Penh neighborhoods and didn't regret it

nice rooms and very helpful staff , breakfast could be free:)

Perfect place to stay. Nice chill out area and the tours organised by the hostel are good. Location is a little bit far from the main sights. Staff is friendly and really helpful, but sometimes slightly overwhelmed when a lot of people are leaving / arriving. I can recommend the place.

The communal areas are split between... Smokers outside, film watchers upstairs and people on lap tops downstairs! It was OK if you want to chill and watch a film, there's no facilities to make your own food and there's a lot of stairs. But the place was clean and the beds where pretty big. Also a good location. xkx

Great clean & modern hostel with comfy beds and great cafe & bar with affordable food & drinks. The staff was excellent and friendly and helpful. The loft area was easy to meet other travelers and chat. The location was right on the river and had great sunrise views. The night market is 3min walk with great local food. For a great massage walk around the block for Blind Massage $7/hr.

Very good hostel! The guys at the reception are very kind and you can have a joke with them aswell. When I got there I didn't have money to pay for my tuktuk driver so i borrowed money from the reception without problem. The atmosphere is good, and you can easily get in centact with other travelers. 24h reception and 2dollars breakfast is nice when you have to catch a bus early in the morning.

Nice hostel. But the stuff didnt have our beds for us. Thez offered one for two person. I was travelling with mz girlfriend so it was ok, so I agreed with it, if we will pay just for one bed. Even the stuff agreed he keep tried to cheat us and got from us money for two person and didnt cut down the deposit. I was slowly getting angry and my gf had to finish this dealing, then we paid for one person plus the deposit what he didnt cut down. The other stuff was not really friendly also.

Had a great stay here, only small negative was that the shower would flood and there was no shelf to put your things while showering.

Very nice hostel with clean and comfortable rooms a nice movie room and very friendly staff. It's sister branch in Sihanoukville is even better though!

• 5th Jan 2016

Really great hostel. Very clean and organized (rare for hostels). Comfortable beds, comfortable and well-equipped bathrooms, cheap good food served in the lobby, they will book tours and transit for you easily. In a great spot along the river, and you can get anywhere else you want from here in a tuktuk for about $2. Not super social, but there were always some people around. Highly recommended for a comfortable and smooth stay : )

Very nice hostel