One Stop Hostel Phnom Penh Reviews

No.85 sisowath quay, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great hostel. Lovely staff and great location. Really nice relaxed vibe and has a nice chill out area. There is one toilet and shower per floor which I think is 12 people but on the communal level they two extra showers and toilets. Comfy beds and yummy breakfast!

I booked for one night and ended up staying 3 nights! The staff was very friendly and willing to help with anything. Stayed in the one stop hostel in siem reap and now again in Phnom Penh because the atmosphere was great. Rooms are big enough and are cleaned every day, big lockers, bathrooms also good and clean. They have a good system for (solo) travellers for signing up for day trips. Felt safe and the security was also good at night. Would definitely recommend this place!

Good location close to the night market. Clean bathrooms and showers and comfortable beds.

Loved it! So clean, breakfast for cheap, every single bed gets there own outlet and security box - and they even gave us a big lock (which was fantastic because I forgot mine.) Bathrooms were very clean, sometimes busy (you share with a fair amount of people) but there were extra bathrooms downstairs so not an issue. Cool lounge space. Excellent place to meet people. As a SOLO traveler I find some hostels suck for meeting people...not one stop! Stay here you'll love it!

Great community feel. Very well situated along the river. Staff were friendly. Showers were great, but can be difficult to find a free one at peak times.

Not much to say, just a great little hostel (owned by a Japanese guy). Having your room on the 4th floor (like I did) without an elevator can be a bit annoying, but nothing major. They have two computers for general use, but I could not get my usb stick to work on them and internet was a bit quirky (sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't)

Really lovely chilled out hostel. Great rooms with comfy beds and a good chill out area. Good location.

This hostel is conveniently located in the Sisowath area. I had a pretty comfortable stay in this hostel. They don't take credit cards so you need to bring cash to pay for your stay. Unfortunately, the hostel is not open 24/7 so you can't stay out too late or you'll find yourself locked out. The lounge area is relatively small compared to other hostels in this area.

One stop are always a good reliable choice of hostel. Clean, good communal areas and lockers to store your things in. Only thing about the Phnom Penh hostel is it stank of paint, as there is work going on at the moment. It gave me a bit of a headache as you couldn't get away from it, a warning before booking would have been good as the noise starts at 9am. Not sure when it's due to end but I think it should be added onto the booking information for the time being so people are aware!

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The dorms are very clean and cozy and the hostel is very welcoming. They make it very easy to pair up with people in the hostel for day trips and tours.

So many members of the staff were just sleeping in the tv/common room making us feel like we were not welcome there. No lunch/dinner options. Otherwise a clean hostel in a good location.

I love this hostel and would stay again there!

AMAZING!!!! Comfy beds, great lounge area, incredibly helpful staff and perfect location! We made some brilliant friends and enjoyed playing the guitar in the lounge. Would hugely recommend for a couple of nights in the capital. :)

Great location near bus stop, night market and edge of riverside. Super clean new facilities and staff are amazing. Chill hostel.

Loved it can't wait to come back!

Absolutely loved this hostel. The staff and some of the nicest people I've meet travelling. Great location and the common area has a big screen with lots of movies that are great for when you are waiting for a nightbus.

Very friendly staff and clean facilities

Awesome hostel! All staff were fabulous from the front desk through to the kitchen & cleaning. Rooms are clean, comfy bunks, good wifi, great lounge room & delicious breakfast. This hostel is doing everything right. Tours & info were very professional. Arrived early from a night bus & we made ourselves at home in the lounge. Ordered breakfast & the young lady carried it up the stairs to us. Very hospitable! Happy to recommend & happy to return.

We stayed in an all girls room and it was great. The room, beds, and bathroom were all very clean. Aircon worked well. Our experience in the city of Phnom Penh wasn't the best, so we stayed in our hostel most of the time. Cozy common area to watch movies and hang with other travelers. Staff was so friendly and helpful with all of our needs. Washer and dryer for cheap. Good places to eat nearby. Definitely recommend staying here.

Our room was clean but we had no window. But was okay for one night. I would recommend to use you own lock for the lockers. Staff was very friendly though and booked all the transports for us. Go visit the killing fields!! Unbelievable experience!

« first « Prev 1 2 3