One Stop Hostel Siem Reap Reviews

#342, Sivatha Blvd, Opposite Cambodia National Bank, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Stayed for 3 nights with my family and we all enjoyed the stay. The place was generally clean, though the tap water smell like rust.

The guys at One Stop Hostel are awesome. They are really friendly and help you with everything you want. The rooms are clean and it is only seconds away from Pub Street. We had an awesome time there!

I really enjoyed my stay at one stop hostel, it's a nice, cozy hostel with an awesome rooftop. Staff was lovely and helpful with all questions, even late at night. Even though breakfast for 2$ was great, I missed a kitchen or a fridge for the backpackers and not for *staff only. Would definitely recommend to stay there!!!

Great hostel, good breakfast, location, staff, facilities. Common area is very social, good for meeting people.

It was greattt. I love that commom room, the atmosphere is perfect. The rooms are so nice and clean, the bathrooms too. Everyone will have avquite spacious locker, their own headlight , mirror and mini shelve. The best thing is that you can cross the street and get to pub street, no need for tuk tuks. Btw you can use the spa next door, they give you discount if you stay at this hostel, at least they did for me. I'd go back to Onestop again definitely

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Romania

Very nice hostel in a very good spot. The $2 breakfast is really nice and the fact you can organise groups on the white board to the temples at Angkor wot makes this a very nice addition to any hostel. The rooms are very nice, nice security, cleaned regulaly as our the shared bathrooms.

There have very nice price and service

Great Hostel, right in the middle of Siem Rep a couple of minuets from pub street. Met some nice people here too. Bed was comfy with your own light and shelf and plug. Would definitely recommend to stay here. Thanks! x

The staff were extremely nice and helpful. I also liked the bed. It was really comfortable. It's near pub street and old market.

I stayed there for 4 nights - very modern and nice place to stay. Close to foodstreet. Best accomodation a had in Cambodia. Excellent 100%

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

One stop was great! The staff were really helpful, the rooms and showers were clean. The breakfast was decent, especially for $2! Location is fantastic, close to pub street, not too noisy. I would definitely recommend this hostel to friends.

I enjoyed my stay in One Stop... I tried both in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh... One Stop will be my home in Cambodia.. 😉

Very polite staff, that was one of the most positive aspects of my stay!

• 13th Nov 2014

This place rules. Staff were awesome, facilities were as good as an expensive hotel. Loved my stay here it's close to everything! Couldn't ask for anything more!

Had a great time staying here! Everything is well organize, clean and they have great place for everyone to hang out!

I'm sure loads of people appreciate the proximity to Pub Street but it really put me off. It also just didn't have the best atmosphere - probably just because of the layout of the common area. The corridors is loud and echoey and each night there were people up late talking on Skype or just to each other, not helpful for those wanting some sleep! No actual left-luggage room - just dump stuff in corner of common area; it's generally safe but does leave you feeling a bit anxious!

Stayed for one night in a dorm. Strange smell in the dorm. Overall nice set up and relatively modern, but uncomfortable energy in that place.

Great, clean hostel in a great location! Only complaint: Wish the air con was on more in the reception as it was like a swet box!

Dorms rooms. Good lockers. Clean bathrooms. Quiet hostel in good location.

This was my first time staying in Siem Reap and I was exceptionally happy I stayed at One Stop hostel. The staff were fantastic and the place was spotless. I met some awesome people there and the hostel is just off pub street. I would highly recemmend this place to any traveler!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5