One Stop Hostel Siem Reap Reviews

#342, Sivatha Blvd, Opposite Cambodia National Bank, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The staff were extremely nice and helpful. I also liked the bed. It was really comfortable. It's near pub street and old market.

One stop was great! The staff were really helpful, the rooms and showers were clean. The breakfast was decent, especially for $2! Location is fantastic, close to pub street, not too noisy. I would definitely recommend this hostel to friends.

Very polite staff, that was one of the most positive aspects of my stay!

• 13th Nov 2014

This place rules. Staff were awesome, facilities were as good as an expensive hotel. Loved my stay here it's close to everything! Couldn't ask for anything more!

Had a great time staying here! Everything is well organize, clean and they have great place for everyone to hang out!

I'm sure loads of people appreciate the proximity to Pub Street but it really put me off. It also just didn't have the best atmosphere - probably just because of the layout of the common area. The corridors is loud and echoey and each night there were people up late talking on Skype or just to each other, not helpful for those wanting some sleep! No actual left-luggage room - just dump stuff in corner of common area; it's generally safe but does leave you feeling a bit anxious!

Stayed for one night in a dorm. Strange smell in the dorm. Overall nice set up and relatively modern, but uncomfortable energy in that place.

Great, clean hostel in a great location! Only complaint: Wish the air con was on more in the reception as it was like a swet box!

Dorms rooms. Good lockers. Clean bathrooms. Quiet hostel in good location.

This was my first time staying in Siem Reap and I was exceptionally happy I stayed at One Stop hostel. The staff were fantastic and the place was spotless. I met some awesome people there and the hostel is just off pub street. I would highly recemmend this place to any traveler!

Great location, staff, etc.... everything I could ask for. Loved having body wash and shampoo dispensers in the showers. The rooftop was a great place to hang out. Just wish that the a/c was on in the lounge area and more people would hang out down there.

Can't think of anything that was not good. Don't like taking shoes off to enter, but that's just me. I find it annoying, but a lot of places in Asia do that. Enjoyed the stay in the 4-bed dorm. Comfortable and quiet. Showers clean and location great. Good front desk staff. Thanks for a good place in Siem Reap at a good price!

Overall, it's a really good hostel. Very clean, friendly &easy-going staff, great location and it's easy to meet people. The only negative thing I'd have to say is about the free airport transfer mentioned in the facilities. I tried to arrange it but no-one showed up to pick me up so I had to take a taxi in the end, and on the return they charged me 7 dollars too. It's not the world, but still - don't advertise it if you don't offer it. Would definitely stay here again though.

• 18th Oct 2014

Loved my stay here. Rooms were clean with personal night light and power outlets at each bed. General lounge area had nice atmosphere, TV to watch and books to read. Every morning, a hearty breakfast sells for just $2. There is a convenience store right at the doorstep of the hostel, which makes getting supplies so easy.

This hostel must be the best in siem reap! Great location, clean with individual lights and electricity plugs. Good sleep and nice people! Recommended!! If you are a solo female traveller definitely go there!

One of the best hostel I have stayed for the past 2 months (FYI:I've been traveling around South East Asia for 2 months) Japanese run hostel so you can expect Japanese standard of hygiene and cleanliness. The staffs are really helpful and hilarious. I ended up staying here for another 3 nights. The wifi connection was surprisingly really fast as well. The only downside was that they rarely turn on the AC in the common room / lobby. Therefore people tend to stay in their room to avoid the heat.

Ideally located opposite 'Pub Street', but far enough away not to hear all the noise (about a 2 minute walk). A quiet hostel which was great for me. I stayed in a 4 person dorm...was clean, modern and had everything I needed (plug socket at the side of the bed, light, locker). Separate male / female bathrooms which were clean. A nice little hostel. I'd stay again.

Great hostel in a very central location. The staff were friendly and helpful and there are many facilities available like laundry, booking tours, computers to use and a tv in the common area. Lots of other guests and it was easy to meet other solo travelers. They have a white board in reception where you can organize tours to angkor wat with other travelers in the hostel making it so much cheaper than going solo! Loved my stay here.

Perfect, couldn't ask for more.

I stayed here for 2 days but very satisfied .The hostel is located in the centre of the city .MaxMart is next door and bus tickets agencies are close to the hostel which is so easy if you want to go to other cities. I booked female dorms with air con. BATHROOM IS very clean and you can hanged out on the rooftop. I definitely stay here if I come back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5