One Stop Hostel Siem Reap Reviews

#342, Sivatha Blvd, Opposite Cambodia National Bank, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Right next to pub street. Love the tuk tuk sharing for angkor wat. Buy the 3day pass when u get to the monument

Awesome place to stay - common areas are great for meeting people and the 6-bed dorm I stayed in was neat and quiet when I wanted to sleep. Breakfast is well worth the $2. Great distance from Pib St and surrounds - a 1 min walk but none of he noise. And staff were very helpful in booking tours and busses. I love that they have a notice board where you can sign up to share a tuktuk around Angkor with other guests.

Great stay, very friendly staff and excellent location just next to the central pub street. Worth a stay, would come back anytime!!

One stop are always a good reliable choice. It's in a great location right by pub street. TV with lots of movies and clean showers. I've stayed in all 3 one stop hostels in Cambodia and this is the only time it's happened but my bed was not made when I arrived, she sent someone in straight away and they changed the sheets and made the bed, very apologetic! Very helpful staff :)

Great place to stay, simple and has everything what you need. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Just right next to the Pub Street, so entertainment is offered as well :) I would come back next time.

Great, well-kept hostel in a very central location. Would definitely come back again.

Nice place to stay, friendly staff & pretty much everything you need easily available

• 9th Nov 2015

Very comfortable hostel in the middle of Siem Reap! Tasty breakfast, good bed and friendly staff! Only one tiny little minus point: the reading light at the bed is waaaay too dark and therefore no use at all!

Really helpful staff. Booked our temple trip and got us a great deal. Staff carried our bag to our room. Beds were clean and comfortable but floors were not great, we really noticed this as it was a shoe free hostel. Water also smelled very metallic so the shower wasn't pleasant. Communal area was good.

The best hostel I have been in my entire trip. Excellent Staff, comfortable dorm rooms, clean bathrooms with blower, shampoo and soap. I like the idea that they arrange shared tuk tuks for the tours. I like the atmosphere of the hostel, very conducive for good conversations. it's very chill, it was perfect.

Very good hostel. Has a chill and relaxed vibe that is still social. It's a 2 minute walk from pub Street where you can party. Don't go in the four bedroom dorms though, I found them small.

Lovely hostel, really clean and good communal area. Food on offer from the hostel is good and the staff are always keen to accommodate you and make sure you're satisfied. Definitely a hostel I'd recommend.

I was not happy to find my exspenive sandals had been taken from the shoe area and when I told the staff all they did was laugh. This happened when I had been at the hostel for 2hrs. The hostel was like a meeting place for staff and there friends. Cleaners just sat around the bathrooms. Not a lot of food options!

Great location - a stones throw away from pub street so you don't have to walk too far home. The Angkor wat sunrise excursions were great and so was our driver - ask for Mr. Neth! Had fun on pub street and it was nice to come here to chill out and get some rest.

Extremly clean, probably the cleanest hostel I've seen on my many hostel stays in the entire world. They have a lady that, at least what I saw, was cleaning non stop! Good beds, maybe to short or I am to long, but this is everywhere. Good with the little box above your head to carge and put your stuff you need close to you. Stay here! Awesome!

Great hostel in a great location! Right but Pub Street and the night market. No complaints.

Brilliant central location. Beds were good and the pillow was amazing, the best one I've ever had, like ever! The rooftop was great chill on not many people go up there and there is still WiFi there. Got breakfast there a couple of times, was okay good price just took them ages to prepare. The water in the bathroom was a bit weird however was a bit metallic if you know what I mean, made my teeth hurt like when you smell coins, if you've ever done that... Overall a good visit.

Good clean hostel, friendly staff, right next to pub street.

Overall stay was great! I couldn't ask for a better location.. It's so close to the night market and pub street and among corner food stalls. It's also near the bus station of Giant Ibis night bus terminal. I just didn't like that water in ladies' restroom 2nd floor smells iron.. Rusty.. I couldn't use it for brushing my teeth. And the reception smells so bad - must be the shoes!

Stay here and you won't regret it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5