One Stop Hostel Siem Reap Reviews

#342, Sivatha Blvd, Opposite Cambodia National Bank, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The hostel is nice, although overpriced. The staff is friendly, except the chinese girl (maybe she was just having a (few) bad day...s). The place has good mattresses, air con and clean bathrooms. Wifi works. But Siem Reap is very dirty and not nice. Watch out with the food. Go to Sechata Restaurant: good, very clean and decent prices! Pub Street is trash!See the temples in one day and get out of there. Cambodia is far from the best countries in Asia. Not worth for the cost/benefit ratio!

Staff were friendly and very willing to help but had very limited English so there were often missunderstandings. Would definitely stay agin

Great location, nice clean rooms and bathrooms and great helpful staff!

Female dorm was spacious and AC worked brilliantly. Beds were big with clean sheets, reading light and even a mirror. All hostel very clean and bathrooms had good showers. Only downside would be the heat at common areas and bathrooms but still nice place. Location couldn't be better. Staff was efficient and well informed.

Staff was really good with places to eat and go. Hostel seemed quite new and facilties were well taken care of. Right near pub street so that is also convenient for the night life. Also might some good people there, even when I wasn't looking too. Good atmosphere all around and nice clean rooms.

Newly built, clean and friendly. For walking around by foot I found the location prefect, close to a lot of nice bars, restaurants and markets. Staff we're very helpful land friendly!

Staff were poor. No atmosphere.

I ended up staying here 12 nights! It's very clean, new facility with great shower pressure (warm water too!), 4 different WiFi signals, and in an amazing spot close to Pub St. The staff is great. Laundry in-house is $2/kg.

all good just the wifi is a little bit slow and unstable

The hostel is actually really nice, the bathroom reminds more of a 4 star hotel than a hostel. The staff could be friendlier compared to the OneStop Hostel in Phnom Penh. At the moment, the hostel is still under construction, so there is always noise or the smell of paint, but the location is perfect: 1 minute walk to pub street

This hostel is under construction, with internal building work (drilling, chiselling and hammering) starting at 7.30am-5pm. The staff were all wearing dust masks. I wasn't told this before I booked or when I arrived and I moved after one night. The room was clean but freezing, even after I turned off the air conditioning. One bathroom per floor (not per dorm). The security boxes in the rooms need a key to open, but some over people's keys can open your box, so be careful of your stuff.

Big lockers, nice mattresses, good communal area, good aircon, close to pubstreet and the old market. Every bed has its own power socket, reading light. They soap and shampoo in the shower. I was really happy with my stay here.

All good.

I was really lucky to stay the hostel which is quite new and very clean with excellent taste. Moreover, the location is very good near the central area of Siem Reap. In addition to the nice accommodations, the staffs are quite friendly and helpful. I could get a lot of information around the area. I deeply appreciate them and really recommend this hostel.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Japan

Nice, clean hostel in the heart of Siem Reap, close to Pub Street and the Night Market(s). Really liked the common area, where people hung out and watched movies around the clock. Perfect to chill when it's too hot outside. Has a nice rooftop as well.

Very well run operation. Although we booked one night through hostel world then went to book a further night though the front desk only to find out the same bed has become more expensive : /. Maybe just mention this somewhere to stop the confusion

It's a nice hostel they offer free soap and shampoo in the showers, although when I was trying to take a shower there wasn't any soap... Clean beds, AC and they have a good common area.

Excellent Hostel one of the best. I am in my 50 s and found this place excellent as they cater for all age groups. I stayed in a 6 room dorm. Great lockers beds location and the staff were great. Would highly reccommend. Thanks for a great stay.

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

Everything was great because this hostel is so new! I would like the staff to know a little bit more, even if they really try to help! Also, I would not book a tuk tuk with them...they ditch me TWICE! Except those 2 things, really worth to stay there, great location and facilities :)

The place is new, and it shows! It's a sleek hostel located close to the night market and the buzzing pub street. Hostel design is sleek, with large, clean bathrooms, air-con dorms with personal power sockets, reading lights and large locker space. The staff is quite helpful, though their English is somewhat limited. This will not be much of an issue however.

« first « Prev 1 2 3