One Stop Hostel Siem Reap Reviews

#342, Sivatha Blvd, Opposite Cambodia National Bank, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Comfy beds and pillows, properly hot shower, stone's throw from pub street, friendly staff, common room with movies. Wifi is way faster than what I've experienced in Thailand!

Good location just next to central tourist area. But: Staff is VEERY slow and seems unable to cope (e.g. varying and poor information on bus and boat rides, forgetting orders etc.). Rooms and lockers are small, a large backpack won't fit in there. Overall I would only go there again if other hostels are booked out.

Very good hostel we even booked into the one stop hostel in Phnom Penh aswell afterwards and it has been just as good. Very nice dorms and bathrooms, they will organise trips to Angkor wat and buses for onward travels, highly recommended great location

Excellent location, great access to pub street, share circus and anghor way! Overall loves it. Little issues with the lads fixing a shower in the ladies and blowing a light from the socket while I was showering but overall I would say it's a great spot. worth a stay

栄えているシアヌークビルの路地裏にあるこのホステルは、とにかく居心地がよかったです。スタッフのおもてなしの質もたかく、ベットの寝心地も最高でした。中心にあるプールが高級感を出しているにも関わらず、とても安い値段で泊まれるため、とてもオススメのホステルです。

Great hostel. Big lockers that fit a backpack. Good space in the 6-bed dorm. Separate showers and toilets which shouldn't be taken for granted in Cambodia. Fresh towels and bathrooms are cleaned everyday. Lovely roof top terrace, perfect to hang out with other hostel guests. 5 min walk to Pub Street tops. Staff is friendly and you can have breakfast really early (we had breakfast at 04:30 before doing the sunrise in Phnom Penh). Good price for breakfast.

친절하고 방도깨끗하고 2달러 조식도맛있고 너무괜찮았어요. 샤워실냄새만 좀덜나면좋을듯ㅎㅎ 하지만 깨끗하고 편리했어용~~

Friendly, fun hostel. Staff are really nice! Really central location.

• 9th Feb 2015

Really great hostel! Pub Street is nearby, along with all the other clubs/bars. The staff are all friendly and it's easy to book tours from reception. There's even a $2 breakfast.

100% recommended

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

I had a great stay at One Stop Siem Reap. I'd recommend it to anyone - great location, staff and services.

• 2nd Feb 2015

One Stop was my first ever hostel experience and it didn't disappoint. Great facilities and a great location. Would recommend getting a smaller dorm as the larger ones can mean you have to endure other travellers fornicating from time to time, but other than that, faultless.

• 30th Jan 2015

Great hostel, nice staff, a lot of activities arranged by the hostel versus a good price. Although way too early for some activities LOL. But you can't blame the staff.

Just like a hostel should be!

Great place; nice people.

Nice place to stay! Staff are nice and my stay was memorable!

Really comfortable beds with your own plug socket, light and mirror. You have a locker to yourself with lots of space as well. The staff are so friendly and arrange tours for you for the temples etc. There is a really good atmosphere in this hostel and you meet lots of people! The location is amazing, only 2 minutes from Pub Street.

Had an excellent stay. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful! Would definitely stay again.

• 21st Jan 2015

Arrived at the hostel at 6am.Told I couldn't check in until 2pm(expected).Their lounge is right in front where reception is and as I was tired I sat/laid down.2pm-I ask if I can check in.Said they're not ready.Waited until 3pm.Thats when they tell me sorry we sold your spot.We have no more beds,you can come back tomorrow if you'd like.Waited 9hours to hear this?! Sold my spot while I was waiting!Found a hotel around the corner-private room/bath for $9/night only $1 more so better deals nearby

Staff very friendly, location is really the best- just a 30 second walk from Pub street. The staff really do want to help you and go out of their way to make conversation, and they try to remember your names.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5