One Stop Hostel Siem Reap Reviews

#342, Sivatha Blvd, Opposite Cambodia National Bank, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great place; nice people.

Had an excellent stay. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful! Would definitely stay again.

• 21st Jan 2015

Arrived at the hostel at 6am.Told I couldn't check in until 2pm(expected).Their lounge is right in front where reception is and as I was tired I sat/laid down.2pm-I ask if I can check in.Said they're not ready.Waited until 3pm.Thats when they tell me sorry we sold your spot.We have no more beds,you can come back tomorrow if you'd like.Waited 9hours to hear this?! Sold my spot while I was waiting!Found a hotel around the corner-private room/bath for $9/night only $1 more so better deals nearby

Staff very friendly, location is really the best- just a 30 second walk from Pub street. The staff really do want to help you and go out of their way to make conversation, and they try to remember your names.

• 18th Jan 2015

Great place! Very social hostel and easy to find others to tour Angkor Wat with. Quiet when you want to sleep but lots of people to go out with. Staff is friendly and efficient. Clean, comfy bedz, big lockers, warm showers. Really all you could want from a hostel to spend a couple nights.

really enjoyed my stay. Always immaculately clean, which for me is most important. Some complained it wasn't good for socializing but to each his own. Location right by pub street, but yet I could sleep without any noise. Only 2 complaints: you must take off shoes when you enter. I don't mind, bc it keeps the place clean but it smells awful in the entryway. secondly, male staff enter the all female dorm often without knocking. I chose that type room for modesty reasons so I didn't appreciate it

Couldn't sleep because people were constantly entering and leaving the dorm room during the night and didn't even think to be silent. At one point someone even turned on the light in the dorm room at 5am! In the second night a group was returning from nightlife at 4am, and started chatting for half hour! Moved to another hostel after 2 nights. Much better!

One of the best hostels i've ever been to!

Really nice hostel! Nice staff, good location if you are looking for some nightlife. Love the bord where you can sign up for a tour to the temples of Ankor. Met some nice people here :) The guy at the desk with the muscles is very funny! Only they told me there is no buss to Ratanakiri province and that I had to travel to Phnom Penh to get there so I did. When I arrived in Ratanakiri they told me there is a minivan going from Siem Reap to Ratanakiri and it takes only 8 hours..

One of the cleanest and nicest hostels I've been too. Very big beds and lockers, and the bathrooms were clean and always well maintained Location - One block from Pub Street and all the good stuff. Best location for Siem Reap as a single traveler Bathroom - Spacious shower and always clean Staff - They just do their job, nothing special Atmosphere - The people seemed boring there. Not a party vibe, people just reading and watching movies and keeping to themselves.”

Was a great stay with great people.

- Bed was amazingly soft, pillow was fantastic, duvet on every blanket provided - Outlet and light at every bed - Lockers a good size - Breakfast not included in cost but was still available basic and tasty - Showers clean but could have put a shower curtain up so as to have a dry area to dress and undress in.

It's the hostel where u should stay in SIem Reap!! Great location 1 min' walk from pub street!! Staff very helpfull and nice!

A great location, and very freindly staff.

Great location, nice staff, modern facilities, super clean, nice rooftop terrace, good breakfast for just $2, every bed has its own power socket , reading light and small shelf. Would definitely recommend!

This was one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in. The staff were friendly and it had the best locaturn right off pub street. There was also a rooftop seating area which was nice.

A very convenient location with pub street just across the street. Clean and neat room with AC. Comfortable bed with socket, mirror and light (though mine is not working). Shared bathroom is clean, but the shower is not strong and the water has a bit of strange taste. (probably the pipes are rotten). Generally a very great hostel and I recommend to all people who want a nice place to rest after a tiring day out in Angkor Wat!

Great location, lovely staff great dorm facilities. Stayed in their sister branch in Phnom Penh due to it being so good.

• 29th Dec 2014

Great location and extremely helpful staff. The rooms are well equipped, each bed has it's own mirror, outlet and light and you also have large lockers for storing your backpack.

With free riders like very accommodating staff who can really communicate well, a free ride from bus station to the hostel (just be sure to advise the hostel staff of your arrival details), you can leave your luggage if you plan to stay longer than the check-out time, close to Pub Street (a minute walk), a great venue to meet and interact with lovely people from different places.

• 28th Dec 2014