One Stop Hostel Reviews

No.85 sisowath quay, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Visited their sister location in Sihanoukville, they run great locations.

Lovely hostel but it's in a slightly pricier part of town so you'll probably pay more for food unless you do a bit of exploring. The breakfast is lovely and the rooms are clean. Staff were always friendly and helpful.

Decent location- close to the night market and if you don't mind walking, it's 15-30mins walk to the museum, palace, and attractions around the area. Rooms are ok, decent size, shower/toilet areas are ok as well. Place is decently clean. Staff is nice as well.

There was a water cut on the night I stayed there. It started about 9 pm and the staff told me it was restored only at 2 am. Those who needed to use the toilet wisely decided to do it in the bathroom. As a result the bathroom smelt of urine in the morning. The staff should have buckets on standby in case of water interruption. The frosted glass doors and partitions were a bit disconcerting especially the one in 2nd floor where the mixed dormitories are situated.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Exellent location! Very clean Helpful staff but a women in the kitchen she look displeased when we want to use a kitchen for cook our own breakfast because we didn't buy their.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Quiet hostel in Phnom Penh, right next to weekend night market!

Good Hostel but not the most social as the commin area split over two levels

I was very satisfied with my stay at the One Stop Hostel. I thought the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and I was the only one in a 4 bed room (Lucky me). I would recommend this place to anyone who's looking for a comfortable place to stay and is looking to save on money. he next time I'm in Phnom Penh I'll be sure to stay at the One Stop Hostel. Thanks again for everything. Jonathan Rento. New Jersey, U.S.A.

I think here is best hostel in the world

Great hostel near bus stations and river strip. Friendly and helpful staff. Lockers for valuables and backpacks. Hot water. Nice dorm beds, comfortable. Reasonable prices, honesty tuk tuk driver with hostel, decent breakfast, stayed again when we returned to Pnom Penh en route to our next destination.... Recommended.

I stayed here for 2 nights I Phnom pen ,also I had nights at one stop in siemreap before. The location is perfect , next to tonlesap. There are a lot of restaurants and bars that you can hang out at night. KFC is just few steps walking. I would stay here next time!

overall the place is clean & very close to riverside. i put poor security because i lost my money which was kept in the locker inside the room. i suspect it was done by the cleaner(s) as they act suspiciously in the next room when i went back to my room the morning before i checked out and it happens that i am the only occupant in that 4-beded room that day. other wise everything was fine. suggest the hostel put a bracket on the locker to allow occupant to use their own padlock.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Great stay. Very comfortable and relaxed.

BEDBUGS! Felt them on me in the common/movie area as well as my room. And a girl in my room caught one of the staff members snooping in her bag. She's missing money now. On multiple occasions I witnessed the staff mocking guests in another language. Stay elsewhere.

Bed bugs!

The beds were comfy, it was clean and we had lockers in our room big enough to fit our backpacks. The staff was really helpful. I woulda commend staying just do not book a bus trip out of Phnom Penh with them. We used the tuk tuks they have available for day trips and they wet great. The bus to Vietnam was a disaster which isn't the hostels fault but I would avoid the company they use.

While it doesn't have the same party atmosphere as Top Banana or Mad Monkey, it's cheap very clean, beds are comfy and staff are really helpful when it comes to day trips and stuff.