One Stop Hostel Reviews

No.85 sisowath quay, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The hostel was nice, staff very friendly and beds comfortable - each bunk has a light and plug socket which is always useful. They have a TV area with a decent selection of films but its not a very comfy space to chill out in - needs more cushions. There are lots of restaurants in the area but also a lot of seedy bars, doesn't feel dangerous though. I'd recommend the hostel and stay here again

I actually stayed longer than I intended to and it was great. The hostel doesn't seem to be that spectacular at first glance but the rooms are really clean and everything seems to be rather new. Every bed is equipped with own light and electricity. Furthermore, some thin wooden walls create some private space for every bed. Above all I loved the staff!!! They are always super friendly and helpful. Always smiling and up for a joke they made my stay a wonderful and great experience.

Nice hostel, good location close to the river. Not the most social but still met people. DVD room is good when the heat gets too much! Price goes up if you extend, but ok value overall.

Staff were really friendly. Good location on the Riverside. Clean dorms and bathrooms. Only downside was their limited menu, although the kitchen was very small.

The beds and dorm were clean, the location great, and the staff just absolutely amazing. The only thing lacking was a decent and inviting hang-out area / atmosphere in the communcal areas - The reason I would so highly recommend OSH PP is because of the people who work there. I had my bag stolen whilst in PP, and can't stress enough how great all the staff of the hostel were; supporting, helpful and reassuring. THEY made a horrible situation tolerable. Thank you so much :)

The hostel is a 2 minute walk from the Bus Station and the Night Market. Its very clean, great air con, super helpful and friendly staff. I had a brilliant stay here and also at their sister hostel in Siam Reap.

• 22nd Mar 2014

It is a nice hostel. The internet works, every bed has its own power socket and reading light, the aircon works, the mattress is nice and soft. I would stay here again.

OSH is located on the opposite side \of the tourist docks, so if you arrive by boat you are directly at your hostel. It is generally clean though we had some ants in our room (they did not bother us, because we had nothing of their interest in our backpacks). The staff was very helpful. We def would recommend to stay here!

Nice hostel, really comfy beds, good location - walking distance to night market, and to lots of resturants and bars. The staff were extremely friendly and tried to help to any request we had. The common erea has a big screen and a dvd, so most of the time people were to busy watching movies instead of talking to each other. A little lack of vibe. For few days wi-fi had a problem and could not conect in the rooms.

Totally enjoyed my stay at One Stop Hostel. With the rate at $7 per night for dorm room, it has all I wanted. The room is very comfy. Bedbug is a common problem I used to find in every hostel, but in this hostel I had very satisfying sleep without bedbug bothering me. The bathroom is clean. The hostel is just by the riverside, so it didn't take me long to locate. I strongly recommend you to choose this hostel if you are still wondering where to stay in PP.

Good comfortable beds, good shower. Staff are helpful and have good level of English. Good location. Not the most amazing social space but can meet people there. Would stay there again. WiFi also good.

• 28th Feb 2014

It was very nice hostel. I recommend to stay this hostel if you visit to Phnom Penh. Hostel is clean and bed is very comfortable. The place is very near to restaurant and bar area, so you don't need to get and pay to Tuk-Tulk anymore. The staffs are very helpful and you can arrange all city trip and travel tickets here. I met some nice people here.

The staff were very friendly and helpful right from the moment I arrived at 6am. It is great to have a shower available for those early morning arrivals and late evening departures. The beds are new and very comfortable (mixed dorm). The best I have had in Asia. The after 9:00pm quiet sign posted does not seem to apply to the people watching the TV - it was extremely loud. Breakfast is expensive considering there is a buffet for $2.75 just a short 5 minute walk on the main road.

Excellent hostel, modern and new facilities, good location right at the riverside, individual lockers in the rooms, very friendly staff and one of the cleanest places I have been to during my travels.

• 18th Feb 2014

It was a nice hostel, but the bathroom close to the ladies dormitories was not clean. I just used the one downstairs instead because that one was better.

The staff were so friendly and so helpful from arranging Visas and buses to giving us advice about prices for tuk-tuks for excursions. Really lovely and clean, so comfortable and really chilled out vibes. Would recommend it for sure.

My dorm was on the 3d floor and the shower was out side the building! The staff are a little rude.

Good and somewhat clean hostel. Had a few ants in the bed, bud otherwise it was clean. Nice and helpful staff, but the laundry service is quite expensive. Great place to meet people, so I would definitly go back. They have a branch in Siem Reap as well, which we also stayed in. Had an overall good experience!

Great place to stay right along the river and close to many bars and restaurants. Staff were also helpful in giving recommendations for where to eat, etc. very clean, spacious rooms, and big lockers. Nice tv area to hang out with other guests. Only down side might be there's no bar area if you are into getting to know people over a drink. Otherwise a great place to stay, and quiet so you get a good nights sleep! Would stay here again for sure.

Great hostel, in a great area five mintues walk from the markets and town centre. There were always staff around

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4