One Stop Hostel Reviews

No.85 sisowath quay, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

overall the place is clean & very close to riverside. i put poor security because i lost my money which was kept in the locker inside the room. i suspect it was done by the cleaner(s) as they act suspiciously in the next room when i went back to my room the morning before i checked out and it happens that i am the only occupant in that 4-beded room that day. other wise everything was fine. suggest the hostel put a bracket on the locker to allow occupant to use their own padlock.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Great stay. Very comfortable and relaxed.

BEDBUGS! Felt them on me in the common/movie area as well as my room. And a girl in my room caught one of the staff members snooping in her bag. She's missing money now. On multiple occasions I witnessed the staff mocking guests in another language. Stay elsewhere.

Bed bugs!

The beds were comfy, it was clean and we had lockers in our room big enough to fit our backpacks. The staff was really helpful. I woulda commend staying just do not book a bus trip out of Phnom Penh with them. We used the tuk tuks they have available for day trips and they wet great. The bus to Vietnam was a disaster which isn't the hostels fault but I would avoid the company they use.

While it doesn't have the same party atmosphere as Top Banana or Mad Monkey, it's cheap very clean, beds are comfy and staff are really helpful when it comes to day trips and stuff.

The beds are ridiculously comfortable. Its location by the water is nice for restaurants but not so much for the night life.

Onestop was great..very good location and clean and welcoming. We arrived early in the morning after a night bus and the staff were very kind and let us have a shower and relax despite our check in not for a few hours. They will happily organise good cheap tours for you, and are efficient and reliable.

• 22nd Jul 2014

The only thing that I missed was a bar, rooms were very clean. Nice place to stay.

Well recommended!.great people and location

Right next to the night market! Didn't really find it as social as other hostels! Staff organise tuk tuk for killing fields and really helpful! Rooms were clean and wifi ok!

Very friendly and helpful staff

Stayed in two hostels in PP and this one was miles better than the other. A lot like a hotel very modern and clean. A lot of stairs if you're on te top floor and quite echoey throughout but other than that it's the best place to stay in PP. Such a good location- we walked everywhere!

Very good staff.

overall good hostel. my only complaint is the frosted walls and doors in the bathroom. if you are bathroom shy, you may feel uncomfortable with this bathroom (I stayed in a 4 person dorm). beds were really comfy and ac was powerful (I was cold at night bc someone turned it way down). staff helps you book bus tickets and prices werent more than if I had done it myself

Smelled like feet.

Great hostel for a few nights in Phnom Penh. Not much to do at the hostel other than etch movies and nap, and not a lot of great things to do nearby. Perfect for 1-2 night stay.

The only common area has a big tv in it, so not the best place for socialising. But clean and comfy beds.

It's a nice new place. It's clean and very quiet. Staff it's friendly and helpful.

Perfect hostel for us. We traveled by bus and only had to walk two very short blocks to the hostel. Once we were picked up a few doors from One Stop. The location was great, we were able to walk to many attractions (Royal Palace, National Museum) & were right on the river front for great dining choices. There were locked cabinets, individual lights & plug-ins for each bed. The staff was very sweet. I misplaced my watch, one staff member found it & brought it to me at the bus station!!