One Stop Hostel Reviews

No.85 sisowath quay, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Very handy location for those arriving by bus. Very basic accommodation, but clean. I stayed in a 4-bed female dorm on a bottom bunk. Although comfortable, the bed lay directly on the floor and there was a heavy base noise that kept me awake. i couldn't tell you what it was but could only hear & feel it while lying down on my bed, not when standing in the room. The room itself did not have a window but did have good air conditioning. Shower a bit confusing as to how to turn on. Wifi struggled.

Comfortable & clean rooms, handy location. Staff were super friendly and helpful! Only issue that I had was when I emailed them in advance to get a pickup from the airport. I gave my flight details several times, but kept getting the same message where they said they could pick me up as long as I sent my flight details (which I'd already done). Convinced it was an autoreply glitch - mildly frustrating at first, but not actually a problem since taxis are readily available at the airport anyway

I stayed at all the One Stop Hostels (Phnom Penn, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville) and they were all great! Especially Phnom Penh. The staff were fantastic, friendly and helpful (special thank you to the guy who helped me with my missing clothes!) Beds were comfy with own socket and light and cleaned everyday. Breakfast was good too, cheap!

• 5th May 2015

Very nice hostel. Nice staff. Very clean and safe. Nice and cheap breakfast and the Best wifi in the world. I would stay again and recommend it.

Not the best place to meet people. but very conveniently placed and close to the river. I'd come back.

Although the hostel is a bit plain in terms of atmosphere, the rooms are excellent. Each bed comes with a personal light, two outlets (such a rareity in Asia) and a locker. The beds themselves are really comfy and bathrooms are clean. One Stop is a great treat after doing some rougher backpacking through Cambodia and I was happy to treat myself to their ammenities!

The hostel was very nice. Good location near the water. Staff was really friendly, beds were comfortable and the brealfast was delicious (+$2-3). I would definitely stay here again!

Nice hostel at a good location right by the river side. The bunk beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean. There is nice lounge area on the first floor. Some of the staff could have spoken better English, but there were nice and helpful overall. The reasonably ppriced breakfast can also be recommended.

So worth the extra 2 dollars per night (compared to other hostels). Super clean, AC and a great breakfast for 2.5$. Stayed at all the One Stop's there are. Helpful staff, a nice hang-out area and again; sooo clean.

First things first, it has solid AC. The staff was helpful, the place was clean, I met great people to travel the rest of Cambodia with. What more can you ask? I'd recommend.

Staff were super friendly, arranged groups to share tuk tuks to museums to save money. Great place to chill out after a busy day with plenty of places to eat nearby. Cheap breakfast and really clean. We booked a sleeper bus to Siem Reap through the hostel and paid $11 for a nicer bus, but ended up on the same old cheaper buses, everyone else only paid about $7. I would recommend booking directly at the bus station as the hostels understandably need to make a profit on what they sell.

Stayed here because I really enjoyed my stay at one stop - Siem Reap. Same great quality is found here. Stay here if you want somewhere clean, nice, and friendly.

The location is fantastic! Close to restaurants, bus terminal, breakfast is great, and the staff are nice.

We gave it a second try (our first booking through booking.com didn't work, or got lost) and this time we could stay at the hostel. Location is amazing, if you don't mind hearing the street during the night. All in all a good experience.

Good location on quayside- walkable distance to main sights and also night market for food. Comfortable and clean dorm room and bathroom area. Brilliant staff- very helpful in terms of local information, booking transport on from PP and service with a smile! Highly recommended.

Good place to stay if you're in Phnom Penh for a few days. Wifi is spotty at times, but other than that it's good value for money. Close to the drop off point for lots of bus companies.

Slept in a 4-dorm, really small and so hot. Not really clean either. Also don't do your laundry here. Staff was really friendly!

Good place to stay, clean and helpful staff.

Right by the river, close to bus stops, far from other backpacker areas. Comfy beds, helpful staff, good areas to hang out but not the most social.

Overall nice, clean hostel. Pretty quiet atmosphere; but still met great people. Needs more showers and toilets though. Good location on the riverside, quick walk to night market and a plethora of lovely restaurants. Would stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3