One Stop Hostel Reviews

No.85 sisowath quay, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Very clean and cosy hostel!

Excellent hostel, great location, friendly staff and decent breakfast.

Very good hostel! Brilliant staff! Great pancakes in the morning and cheap trips to the killing fields! Definitely recommend!

Great hostel! Very clean, secure and the staff are awesome. If you are looking for a party hostel, this might not be it. The location is great relative to restaurants and pub street, but it seems all the travelers from our hostel go to another hostel or bar to pre. Very close to the huge night market and right on the river. Great location.

The hostel is good in general, but as already mentioned before the doors for the shower and toilet are frosted which means that you can see the silhouette of someone sitting on the toilet. Furthermore they used so much of an chemical smelling air freshener which made me feel sick. The staff is very kind and helpful.

I had a great stay except for just one issue; the staff gave me the key to another person's locker. When I opened up the locker assigned to me, I found another backpacker's laptop inside. I went to the front desk, and they quickly gave me another key. I went back upstairs, opened up the locker, and found another person's wallet inside. It wasn't until the third key that I finally got an empty locker. Leaving my stuff inside was slightly terrifying.

Really relaxed hostel perfect for a nice and quite night, amazing people, the staff is super friendly and helpful, location is great, right next to a lot of sights downtown at the riverside, I'll definitely recommend this place !

This was a great place to stay. It is right on the river and there are many entertainment options around. The breakfast is cheap and well worth it. The staff was friendly and helpful. It is easy to get into a group trip as they have a board posted with available slots. This saves some money if you don't have a group already. Good air con and good wifi. My floor only had one bathroom and shower, but you could go to another floor. Overall a good place to stay.

Friendly and helpful staff, lots of movies and a guitar in the chillout area, and great value for money breakfast. Choppy wifi, noisy from the traffic, at the moment lots of construction noise in the building next door which always starts at 9 AM, and it's in the red light district so all the bars in the area are brothels, and the normal nightlife area isn't very close by.

The location was excellent and the hostel was very clean. The beds were also very comfortable (loved how sturdy the bunk beds were) and the wifi connection worked on every floor. Loved that shampoo and soap were provided in the bathroom, as were towels. However, the locker did not work great for two of the four of us - they locked, but could be pried open with a little force, so we didn't dare to leave anything of value in the hostel and had to carry out passports and money with us everywhere

One Stop Hostel is amazing!!Very clean,nice staff and good location! Relaxing space is good for taking a rest and you can enjoy watching movies(there are many movies in the hostel.you can choose) I wanna come back this hostel again!

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Japan

The hostel is clean and on the Riverside. It is walking distance to the night market and may be 10 min walk to central market and royal palace. Friendly staff, comfortable beds and amazing breakfast

Good location and very nice staff. Small common area~ far from airport!

In my opinion this is a one stop hostel just as it says! Nothing wrong with it but atmosphere is not that nice and that's not because of the lack of people there but more because common area's are not that big and don't make you feel at home. I've had better places. The bathrooms are also strange with a wall of glass between toilet and shower. Dorms are fine, good beds and a locker to put your stuff in. Nice location at the river though and nearby Giant Ibis for the bus to Saigon. Ok hostel.

This hostel is great and the beds are amazing compared to other hostels I've stayed in. The day I was there someone broke the sink off and they had it replaced in a day. Kept very clean. When I booked a bus the for the next day though, staff told me 8am pick up. As I had just got up at 7.30, they came to tell me the pick up was 7.30 and I needed to hurry! Other than that, perfect stay.

Good location. Ok atmosphere, not the best place to make friends. Lots of stairs. Liked the bunk beds (pretty sturdy)

Great location and value. Right next to the riverwalk, bars and scene. Highly recommend.

• 23rd Jun 2015

near to the night market. great and comfortable dorm for sleep! love it so much anf the staff is nice and helpful. but there are two things that can be better: 1. the wifi at the dorm is poor, but at the common room is great 2.the hostel is repair for something, it is too noisy as it started at 6 am! but it wont be annoying at the future, i guess however, i recommend it!

Lovely and clean hostel in a great location with amazingly helpful staff. Very comfortable beds, and great shower facilities with the added bonus of shampoo, soap and hairdryer. Only issue I had was the wifi didn't work the whole 3 nights on the second floor or any floor above the reception. I mentioned to the staff daily but it was not fixed.

right next to the water, only a short tuk tuk ride away from the bus station. everything was clean, really close to good coffee shops and restaurants. find the tuk tuk driver with the yellow crocs, he's got great prices to tour the museums and temples

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4