One Stop Hostel Reviews

No.85 sisowath quay, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

In my opinion this is a one stop hostel just as it says! Nothing wrong with it but atmosphere is not that nice and that's not because of the lack of people there but more because common area's are not that big and don't make you feel at home. I've had better places. The bathrooms are also strange with a wall of glass between toilet and shower. Dorms are fine, good beds and a locker to put your stuff in. Nice location at the river though and nearby Giant Ibis for the bus to Saigon. Ok hostel.

This hostel is great and the beds are amazing compared to other hostels I've stayed in. The day I was there someone broke the sink off and they had it replaced in a day. Kept very clean. When I booked a bus the for the next day though, staff told me 8am pick up. As I had just got up at 7.30, they came to tell me the pick up was 7.30 and I needed to hurry! Other than that, perfect stay.

Great location and value. Right next to the riverwalk, bars and scene. Highly recommend.

• 23rd Jun 2015

near to the night market. great and comfortable dorm for sleep! love it so much anf the staff is nice and helpful. but there are two things that can be better: 1. the wifi at the dorm is poor, but at the common room is great 2.the hostel is repair for something, it is too noisy as it started at 6 am! but it wont be annoying at the future, i guess however, i recommend it!

Lovely and clean hostel in a great location with amazingly helpful staff. Very comfortable beds, and great shower facilities with the added bonus of shampoo, soap and hairdryer. Only issue I had was the wifi didn't work the whole 3 nights on the second floor or any floor above the reception. I mentioned to the staff daily but it was not fixed.

right next to the water, only a short tuk tuk ride away from the bus station. everything was clean, really close to good coffee shops and restaurants. find the tuk tuk driver with the yellow crocs, he's got great prices to tour the museums and temples

Having stayed at all 3 OSH in Cambodia, this is my least favourite. The building is too small for the hostel's requirements. There is one toilet and shower per floor of 16 guests, plus the bathroom has no door to the hallway and the shower/toilet cubicles are separated by a glass partition so there is no privacy whatsoever. The only OSH which doesn't have a shelf by the bed but comes with a light and plug socket. Friendly enough staff, wouldn't stay again though. common area is small too.

Nothing bad to say; only thing is there was no elevator. However, their ac broke in one of the 8 person dorms so they converted our 8 dorm into a 10 dorm which was a bit annoying with bro-ey chavs staying in our room.

The location is great. It is by the riverside and near to a lot of restaurants as well as other attraction such as the palace etc. Room is clean and beds are comfortable. They can book a tour to the Killing Fields and Tuol Sleng museum and you can register if you need to share the tuk tuk with other travelers. It is also near to the Giant Ibis office as I arrive by the Giant Ibis bus so it is convenient.

The place was great! Clean, great facilities, extremely comfortable beds and helpful staff. Would stay here again.

Clean, modern hostel. Great aircon and wifi. Not te best choice if you want to meet people, but other than that it was perfect. They did my laundry and it smelled awesome!

An excellent hostel: attentive staff, comfy beds, good AC, and a nice social area above the reception. Facilities are well thought out: glow in the dark personal light switch and plug so you can find it at night, lockers with holes in the door so you can charge and lock away electronics, a good ratio of people to bathrooms with extra in the social area. Hand towels in bathrooms are changed everyday. Lots of info about local landmarks and activities... Will definitely recommend to everyone.

The rooms are very nice and the wifi is quick throughout the building. The hostel is spread out over 5 levels so if your at the top you'll be climbing the stairs allot. - Friendly staff - Nice showers - Good location Make sure you eat at Humous a few buildings down.

Great hostel! Super modern looking for south east asian standards. The common area inside can get really hot during the day, but the aircon in the rooms is fantastic! Beds are very good and the food is nice and cheap.

Very handy location for those arriving by bus. Very basic accommodation, but clean. I stayed in a 4-bed female dorm on a bottom bunk. Although comfortable, the bed lay directly on the floor and there was a heavy base noise that kept me awake. i couldn't tell you what it was but could only hear & feel it while lying down on my bed, not when standing in the room. The room itself did not have a window but did have good air conditioning. Shower a bit confusing as to how to turn on. Wifi struggled.

Comfortable & clean rooms, handy location. Staff were super friendly and helpful! Only issue that I had was when I emailed them in advance to get a pickup from the airport. I gave my flight details several times, but kept getting the same message where they said they could pick me up as long as I sent my flight details (which I'd already done). Convinced it was an autoreply glitch - mildly frustrating at first, but not actually a problem since taxis are readily available at the airport anyway

I stayed at all the One Stop Hostels (Phnom Penn, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville) and they were all great! Especially Phnom Penh. The staff were fantastic, friendly and helpful (special thank you to the guy who helped me with my missing clothes!) Beds were comfy with own socket and light and cleaned everyday. Breakfast was good too, cheap!

Very nice hostel. Nice staff. Very clean and safe. Nice and cheap breakfast and the Best wifi in the world. I would stay again and recommend it.

Not the best place to meet people. but very conveniently placed and close to the river. I'd come back.

Although the hostel is a bit plain in terms of atmosphere, the rooms are excellent. Each bed comes with a personal light, two outlets (such a rareity in Asia) and a locker. The beds themselves are really comfy and bathrooms are clean. One Stop is a great treat after doing some rougher backpacking through Cambodia and I was happy to treat myself to their ammenities!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4