One Stop Hostel Reviews

No.85 sisowath quay, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I was very satisfied with my stay at the One Stop Hostel. I thought the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and I was the only one in a 4 bed room (Lucky me). I would recommend this place to anyone who's looking for a comfortable place to stay and is looking to save on money. he next time I'm in Phnom Penh I'll be sure to stay at the One Stop Hostel. Thanks again for everything. Jonathan Rento. New Jersey, U.S.A.

I think here is best hostel in the world

Great hostel near bus stations and river strip. Friendly and helpful staff. Lockers for valuables and backpacks. Hot water. Nice dorm beds, comfortable. Reasonable prices, honesty tuk tuk driver with hostel, decent breakfast, stayed again when we returned to Pnom Penh en route to our next destination.... Recommended.

I stayed here for 2 nights I Phnom pen ,also I had nights at one stop in siemreap before. The location is perfect , next to tonlesap. There are a lot of restaurants and bars that you can hang out at night. KFC is just few steps walking. I would stay here next time!

overall the place is clean & very close to riverside. i put poor security because i lost my money which was kept in the locker inside the room. i suspect it was done by the cleaner(s) as they act suspiciously in the next room when i went back to my room the morning before i checked out and it happens that i am the only occupant in that 4-beded room that day. other wise everything was fine. suggest the hostel put a bracket on the locker to allow occupant to use their own padlock.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Great stay. Very comfortable and relaxed.

BEDBUGS! Felt them on me in the common/movie area as well as my room. And a girl in my room caught one of the staff members snooping in her bag. She's missing money now. On multiple occasions I witnessed the staff mocking guests in another language. Stay elsewhere.

Bed bugs!

The beds were comfy, it was clean and we had lockers in our room big enough to fit our backpacks. The staff was really helpful. I woulda commend staying just do not book a bus trip out of Phnom Penh with them. We used the tuk tuks they have available for day trips and they wet great. The bus to Vietnam was a disaster which isn't the hostels fault but I would avoid the company they use.

While it doesn't have the same party atmosphere as Top Banana or Mad Monkey, it's cheap very clean, beds are comfy and staff are really helpful when it comes to day trips and stuff.

The beds are ridiculously comfortable. Its location by the water is nice for restaurants but not so much for the night life.

Onestop was great..very good location and clean and welcoming. We arrived early in the morning after a night bus and the staff were very kind and let us have a shower and relax despite our check in not for a few hours. They will happily organise good cheap tours for you, and are efficient and reliable.

• 22nd Jul 2014

The only thing that I missed was a bar, rooms were very clean. Nice place to stay.

Well recommended!.great people and location

Right next to the night market! Didn't really find it as social as other hostels! Staff organise tuk tuk for killing fields and really helpful! Rooms were clean and wifi ok!

Very friendly and helpful staff

Stayed in two hostels in PP and this one was miles better than the other. A lot like a hotel very modern and clean. A lot of stairs if you're on te top floor and quite echoey throughout but other than that it's the best place to stay in PP. Such a good location- we walked everywhere!

Very good staff.

overall good hostel. my only complaint is the frosted walls and doors in the bathroom. if you are bathroom shy, you may feel uncomfortable with this bathroom (I stayed in a 4 person dorm). beds were really comfy and ac was powerful (I was cold at night bc someone turned it way down). staff helps you book bus tickets and prices werent more than if I had done it myself

Smelled like feet.