One Stop Hostel Reviews

No.85 sisowath quay, Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Well recommended!.great people and location

Right next to the night market! Didn't really find it as social as other hostels! Staff organise tuk tuk for killing fields and really helpful! Rooms were clean and wifi ok!

Very friendly and helpful staff

Stayed in two hostels in PP and this one was miles better than the other. A lot like a hotel very modern and clean. A lot of stairs if you're on te top floor and quite echoey throughout but other than that it's the best place to stay in PP. Such a good location- we walked everywhere!

Very good staff.

overall good hostel. my only complaint is the frosted walls and doors in the bathroom. if you are bathroom shy, you may feel uncomfortable with this bathroom (I stayed in a 4 person dorm). beds were really comfy and ac was powerful (I was cold at night bc someone turned it way down). staff helps you book bus tickets and prices werent more than if I had done it myself

Smelled like feet.

Great hostel for a few nights in Phnom Penh. Not much to do at the hostel other than etch movies and nap, and not a lot of great things to do nearby. Perfect for 1-2 night stay.

The only common area has a big tv in it, so not the best place for socialising. But clean and comfy beds.

It's a nice new place. It's clean and very quiet. Staff it's friendly and helpful.

Perfect hostel for us. We traveled by bus and only had to walk two very short blocks to the hostel. Once we were picked up a few doors from One Stop. The location was great, we were able to walk to many attractions (Royal Palace, National Museum) & were right on the river front for great dining choices. There were locked cabinets, individual lights & plug-ins for each bed. The staff was very sweet. I misplaced my watch, one staff member found it & brought it to me at the bus station!!

Very new, modern and clean. Good location by the river.

Clean rooms and toilets, excellent location, helpful and friendly staff. Really good place to stay in Phnom Penh!

Good Location, close to some bus stops (Giant Ibis for example). Good Wifi. Some restaurants around. Almost opposite the riverfront, but if you book the 4 bed dorm, it doesn't have a window so you can't see the nice view. No bar in-house and there was a lack of atmosphere. It's ok to stay there, but for a more lively scene, I would recommend other hostels in Phnom Penh. If you're just looking for a quiet place conveniently close to Giant Ibis, this is a good choice.

The location is excellent if you arrive from Siem Reap by bus because it just 2 minutes walking from the bus stop. Located by the riverside near to restaurants, bar and markets. Night market is just 5 minutes walking from hostel. You could book tuk-tuk service from the counter. The short hair girl staff speak excellent english and very helpfull. I had amazing 3 nights stay here.

The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. They can handle any request, and they get it done quickly. I will definitely stay there whenever I am in Phnom Phen....Thanx guys!!! You are great!!

Not a bad place. Decent sized lockers. Cleanish bathrooms. Not much of an area to chill out but a good size movie area. Not to far from the giant ibis bus stop so it makes life easy. Bit annoying having tuk tuk drivers outside the door.

There were a few problems with fuses and plumbing while I was there. Staff 'fixed' things asap but didn't always diagnose or complete the repairs properly. Staff were excellent in their usual roles.

a strategic place to travel around the city. Walking distance to riverfront, bus station, night market etc..

I like this hostel. It's clean, new and modern. It's also in a good location on the river and to all restaurants and pubs. It's also easy when wanting to leave Phnom Penh as all the bus stations are less than a minute walk away. It's also easy to meet people here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3