One Way Hostel Reviews

41 Tumanyan street, Yerevan, Armenia

This was really a great hostel. The staff are really good and helpful which gave it a nice atmosphere. The place itself its really nice (pretty high end for a hostel) and its got a really good location. Its a little on the pricier side but I'd definitely come back here if I come back. You get cooked breakfast every day by a really lovely Armenian lady also. First time I've been given cooked breakfast in a hostel :)

The fact that there is only one bathroom, that includes the only toilet, drops the points of the facilities. Otherwise, an excellent place to stay.

This is a lovely hostel in a great location. The staff are fantastic and it is the first hostel in which I have stayed where a breakfast was cooked for me and my bed made. (I could get used to this.) The Hostel is opposite the linguistic university where I could wander over and have some great conversations.

My sıster and İ really enjoyed Yerevan and the hostel was staffed by lovely, helpful people. The only complaınts we had as had many of the fellow hostellers was the fact that ıt has only one bathroom and the one toilet ıs ın this bathroom and the beds ın the dormıtory were very lumpy. Otherwıse ıt was good. The lady who made the breakfasts was especıally lovely.

• 24th May 2014