One Way Hostel Reviews

41 Tumanyan street, Yerevan, Armenia

This is a lovely hostel in a great location. The staff are fantastic and it is the first hostel in which I have stayed where a breakfast was cooked for me and my bed made. (I could get used to this.) The Hostel is opposite the linguistic university where I could wander over and have some great conversations.

My sıster and İ really enjoyed Yerevan and the hostel was staffed by lovely, helpful people. The only complaınts we had as had many of the fellow hostellers was the fact that ıt has only one bathroom and the one toilet ıs ın this bathroom and the beds ın the dormıtory were very lumpy. Otherwıse ıt was good. The lady who made the breakfasts was especıally lovely.

• 24th May 2014
  • Scotland

Very nice hostel indeed. Perfect location, very clean inside, very friendly staff who speak good English and Russian. Breakfast included, I even had a vegetarian option upon request. Overall a nice and comfortable place to spend a few nights in Yerevan.

• 20th Mar 2014