One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

It is a popular hostel and they know what's going on in the area. Not many people traveling alone and people are not staying very long. It is very close to the old town. The rooms were VERY hot and just 1 fan for 10people. Felt very safe though. Many people in groups. I would stay again if I travel with friends, but not really alone.

There were many spiders and insects, the bathrooms need to be cleaner and the showers need locks.

The air blower of the washing room was very noisy throughout the night and couldn't be shut off. Other than that, great place!

• 15th Jul 2015

Very good location right next to the old town in Krakow, about a 5 minute walk to the main train station through the shopping centre. Staff were very helpful and let us leave our bags after a night train and let us into the room at 2pm. only slight problem being that there are two floors worth of dorms and only one kitchen on the top floor for all. Showers were very good and toilets clean as well. Would definitely stay again and helped us sort transport to auschwitz.

This hostel was great- breakfast included was an added bonus for sure. It was really clean and well kept.

• 14th Jul 2015

Great hostel, great location! Beds are comfortable, quiet hours make it possible to sleep and the staff is very knowledgable about Krakow and the area!

the staff were always friendly and helpful, the hostel was very good a very good breakfast one of the best I,v had in hostel, tea and coffee there all day, a short walk to the old town they told me about koko restaurant just off the old square great food at good prices, the city is walk able, it can be a little noisy on the main road at night, great showers always very clean, lots to do and see, I would go back again, thanks for all of your help and friendly ness.

A really nice hostel. It is fairly big, but because it's spread over a couple of floors each floor has a smaller hostel feel to it. The facilities are good, the rooms clean, and a decent breakfast available free of charge. It is in a great location just 5 minutes walk from the Old Town Square in one direction, and 5 minutes walk to the train/bus station in the other direction. A lovely place to stay for a few days in a really lovely city.

Toilets are dirty, reception was about 3 meters far from my bed, one night it was a very long conversation more than a few hours from midnight to morning, I do not think I back to such hostel once again!

I really enjoyed this hostel. There are kitchens everywhere, which is nice. The wifi worked good. I loved the location and the staff were very helpful and informative. The hostel also offers a variety of day tours and pub crawls. The rooms were nice adn all the beds have outlets! The only complaint I have is the showers. There isn't anywhere to hang your towel or put your clothes. Other than that, the hostel is great and offers a decent breakfast. I enjoyed myself.

Good hostel! About a 5 minute walk to the Old Town centre and to the large shopping mall. Staff were helpful. Breakfast was good. Kitchen a little small. People had to wait till 10pm to make their dinner sometimes. Not a awesome vibe for meeting people but excellent value for money!

Great location, helpful staff, and very clean. It was a small place, so if you're looking for somewhere to meet people, it's probably not the right one, but I enjoyed it.

On the first floor, wifi does not work well, which is pretty annoying. The hostel is right next to the tram line. It is extremely noisy in the midnight and early in the morning.

Great atmosphere great location wifi didn't work in room though

Love your hostel but I would suggest to play music instead of TV in the common room, and perhaps put some board games and magazines/books there. To avoid a cyber room :) And how about organizing a pizza night like twice per week?

The service was amazing. The hostel is so clean, very confortable, and really have a great ubication.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Cool local, right across from the park and the city center. Good bedding, atmosphere was cool, but a little chaotic. Good computers for use. Great breakfast!

We loved it! It's is very laid back, convenient, and safe. The staff we helpful and all spoke English. The lockers don't fit your backpack but they can hold all your valuables and the main door has a code. Met awesome people. The location is PERFECT. Definitely staying here again!!!

Nice hostel but very noisy at night. Staff were great, breakfast was average (having to wash up your own dishes when you're cooking for yourself is fine, but having to wash up when the food is provided by the hostel is less fine).

Brilliant hostel, comfy and clean and breakfast is delicious! The staff are very helpful and kind, Our coach from Krakòw - Budapest did not arrive one night, and the hostel gave us lots of help to find a place to stay since they were full - even allowing us to rest on the sofas if needs be!

• 29th Jun 2015