One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Wonderful, amazing place to stay! I really would like to come back there!

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Everything was perfect! Friendly staff and friendly visitors. Even if you are like an introvert, you will love this place and become to communicate with the others and find a lot of new friends from all over the world. When you go to your room after all day walking you won't go to sleep, you will stay in the kitchen or in the hall to meet people and have some tea =) It was excellent 2 days in OneWorldHostel!

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Ukraine

Friendly staff, good location, breakfast and good atmosphere! 10/10!

Lockers would not work and rooms were never locked. Breakfast was great. Bathrooms were good. LOCATION!!

Very nice place to stay. Friendly staff!

I'd have to say this is the best hostel I've been to. The hostel is amazing, the atmosphere is great and the staff is really cool!

A really good hostel! Perfect location just outside the old town, pretty large personal lockers, a good chill space, and free breakfast.

I spent a lovely time in One World Hostel. It is the best place to spend a nice time in Cracow. Just a few steps is the Markest Square, the Main Bus and Train Station. In the near is the Gallery Krakowska, where you can buy everything.Very good location, the helpful staff and very fresh and good breakfast. The room was clean and big. It was very hot, but in each room were elevators,. Thank you for the staying in One World Hostel. I will come back soon with my friends.See you

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Poland

The atmosphere was overall really nice and we felt very welcome. The rooms were clean and we were extremely thankful for the air conditioner positioned in each room. It was a pleasant surprise to hear that breakfast was included. The hostel is next to a busy road that might be a problem for some because it can get quite loud early in the mornings. We really enjoyed our stay at one world hostel :)

The World Hostel is very good hostel where you meeting interesting people from all the World. Price is low. Breakfest is delicious and variable.

It`s a very special place with polite and smile people, wonderful atmosphere, good dishes and very excellent conditions. Price is low. I want to come back here!!!

Dark and dirty entrance to the hostel. Room was very clean. Great beds. Bathrooms needed cleaning. Okay breakfast. Staff was helpful and very nice.

Great location, town centre within walking distance. The staff were very helpful in directing us the the best spots. They also organised our transport form the airport and our day trip to Auschwitz which was great. Hostel itself is good, 6 dorm rooms are a wee bit on the cramped side and with only one fan it gets very hot very quickly. Other than that, I would highly recommend this hostel

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Great place, make the best job I have seen.

Such a short walk from the train station! It took us about 7 minutes to get there - very nice, when carrying a heavy backpack! The hostel was near the touristy stuff as well: the old town was a short walk trough a nice park and the nearest supermarket was no further than 5 minutes away. The place itself was clean, the staff friendly and the free breakfast good! They provided good breakfast with bread, fruit and coffee/tea. Yum! Rooms were small, but fine and wifi free and quick! I'd stay again

It was extremely hot in the room, not possible to sleep, no aircon there, I dont recommend this hostel on hot summer days. It was hard to close the cupboard, when I told the guy he said: "it is not possible, but I will come and check it in 5 minutes" - then he didnt come.

Good place at good location. Offers all a backpacker needs! Go here if you want a nice and clean place near the facilities the city offers.

Located about 500m away from the train station and the main square it was a perfect for me and my mate who travelled by train from Warsaw. All the staff were very helpful and had good knowledge of the city with addition of a variety activities to do while spending our time there. The facilities were good, clean and you felt secure there having a locker each also a member of staff on the reception 24/7. I will definitely use this hostel again when I return to Kraków. Cheap and cheerful!

• 7th Aug 2015

You were the perfect hosts and you help us a lot! Many thanks for everything!

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I want each bed shoud be curtained. In 12-bed rooms, sometimes it gets too noisy to sleep.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7