One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

We loved it! It's is very laid back, convenient, and safe. The staff we helpful and all spoke English. The lockers don't fit your backpack but they can hold all your valuables and the main door has a code. Met awesome people. The location is PERFECT. Definitely staying here again!!!

• 30th Jun 2015

Brilliant hostel, comfy and clean and breakfast is delicious! The staff are very helpful and kind, Our coach from Krakòw - Budapest did not arrive one night, and the hostel gave us lots of help to find a place to stay since they were full - even allowing us to rest on the sofas if needs be!

• 29th Jun 2015

The best thing about this hostel is the location. Directly between the main station and Old Town. Street traffic is quite noisy though. Decent breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Some issues with maintaining quiet during nighttime hours. Overall a good value for what we paid.

• 28th Jun 2015

Overall I had a good experience at One World, and I would recommend. I will say that they are severely understaffed. It's a pretty big place with a lot of people coming through, but I only ever saw one person at the desk, and he or she was always a bit overwhelmed, although they maintained composure and performed their jobs very well. I also did not particularly appreciate the signs all over the lounge advertising a discount for a 100% rating on hostel world.com.. a bit obnoxious.

Midrange hostel well located between the train station and the old town. Reception is good and facilities on the reception floor are great. Some dorms are on others floors and there's nothing to cook there. Wifi didn't work except on the reception floor, and was sometime slow. Pretty cheap though.

Staff is super nice, really helpful, they serve a nice breakfast and the rooms are pretty cool, too. The location is just AWESOME, 5min walk from the train station and very close to all the things in Old Town! It's also clean. BUT very big minus for the Wifi which didn't work in our room and also for the bathroom. Half of the showers and half of the bathrooms can't be locked -> no go! Also, 3 sinks for so many people, I feel it's not enough.

Staff are brilliant and really helpful with anything you need. Good hostel to meet people and excellent location. Dorms can be noisy as they are right next to the reception and communal areas, however they do supply ear plugs so we didn't actually have trouble sleeping. Depends how much of a light sleeper you are. Breakfast is good for a free breakfast. Would stay here again.

Really good hostel in a great location. Staff were awesome and helped always and gave some really good tips about Krakow.

The Hostel is in a perfect location, really near krakow glowny and the city centre. The gorgeous girls in the reception were completely helpful and nice with us when ever we need them. I totally recommend the hostel.

It's very close to the main train station and the place is generally clean. The breakfast is awesome and the price is reasonable too. Only bad thing is the shower room is little too small and there were not enough hooks.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Wonderful welcoming reception staff. Good breakfast included. However your directions from the train station to the hostel are imprecise. It's veryy confusing, upon emerging from the new train station/Galleria shopping centre, trying to find Westerplatt St. (which is not signposted anywhere by the station, You need to provide a landmark as a reference point.

Larger lockers which are located round each bunk would improve this hostel to enable full rucksacks to be placed in them and to allow easier access to the lockers without invading others privacy.

Hostel had good shower pressure and space for clothing. Although it is important to note that it is a mixed bathroom, but it's not really a problem. Dorms were good. Breakfast wad good. Young guy on reception has an attitude problem, it appears that his ego is in the clouds, his demenour was quite rude. The female receptionists were so much nicer than him. This guy seems to hate his job. A lovely reception girl got breakfast food out early for me when i had to catch a bus to catch early.

Staff is great, they set us up on a tour to Auschwitz that was cheap and picked us up at the front door. Great location, less than a 10 minute walk to the train station and main market. Only reason I marked them lower for security is because the lockers in the room are way too small for most traveler's backpacks, but other than that it was a great time!

This hostel was great! Great location, staff was really kind and helpful.

I had an amazing time at this hostel. The staff was beyond helpful with everything, from booking tours to figuring out bus/tram routes to get around town. Wifi worked well and everything was really clean. Free hot showers and free breakfast were a bonus. Will definitely return here!

oneWorld is located a 5 minute walk from the train station as well as the main Old town district of Kraków.I arrived at 7 for a 1 pm checkin , but the staff offered me a place to rest my bags, coffee /tea as well as a map showing the major sights around Kraków . I was also offered the use of the common room . the staff on all shifts I encountered were very friendly (even at 7am) , helpful and knowledgeable . Overall, the hostel is a great value option as well as base to see Kraków .

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Trinidad And Tobago

Hostel staff were all so welcoming and helpful even though they are always busy, especially Pamela. She helped us a lot without any hesitation and impatience. Highly recommend this hostel to anyone coming to Krakow!

Staff were really helpful and the location is perfect, really close to the old town. Showers weren't great as there was nowhere to put your clothes and towel while showering and as the bathrooms were unisex getting changed was a bit of a hassle. There was also a large school group while we were there which didn't help. Everything was great apart from that and the breakfast was good. Also nice that we could come back after we had checked out to sit down and use the wifi etc.

The best dorm rooms I've ever seen so far in entire world! They are huge and you don't feel as a canned tuna fish!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4