One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

It is a very good hostel. The staff was always ready to help, the location is perfect and breakfast also. We arrived very early in the morning and we could sleep in the common room's sofas, and also when leaving, our train was at night and we could stay there until taking the train. I really recommend this hostel.

The hostel was lovely, very clean with pleasant athmosphere and great staff. However, in our room, the door wasn't working well and was hard/almost impossible to close, therefore, since the room was situated just next to the common room, the night was very noisy because of other backpackers parting there. I would recommend to fix the door and everything will be ok ;))

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

Right in the old part of town. Wifi works well and the kitchen is well stocked. Breakfast is totally worth it..they make you waffles!

Great hostel, great price, great people!

• 21st Jul 2014

Very friendly staff! Great place!

fun hostel, clean, good location. was a pleasure to stay in and would come back.

• 20th Jul 2014

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful . I had my stay caculated wrong and got kicked out of the hostel a day before my departure due to full book at the hostel . Several girls at the front desk tried their best to find for me another place to stay. There were many sign asking people to stay quiet and respect other , which is working out very nicely.

I really liked One World Hostel! The whole description of the hostel facilities is according to what they offer in fact. The location is perfect and it couldn't be better, specially if you stay few nights in krakow and want to save time to go to the main spots in the city. The staff was really helpful all the times I needed them! Also the breakfast was good! I always prefer staying in small hostels and this one is like this!

Loved staying at this hostel, great atmosphere and will defo visit again!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Wales

Very nice hostel almost in the city center, clean bathroom, really helpful staff. We just had one problem with a guy throwing up in our room :D, but that is not really problem of the hostel.

highly recommended!! near the train and bus station,very good location. The kitchen and bathroom is clean. I felt very comfortable in the big common room where I watched the world cup final!!! Well equiped kitchen!

The Hostel Staff is amazing, they help you with any problem and are very friendly ! Polish people in general are good looking and very friendly, Krakow is a beautiful place. BTW there is an incredible recepetionist that's named Agata.

It was very easy to get to the hostel from the train station, I was very glad to have found it very quickly. The check in took some time but once I got my bed the hostel host took me on a little tour of the hostels facilities which was very usefull. The kitchen is very small fot the amount of people they can accomodate so that is a little uncomfortable, a part from that the place is great!. Also, on night I had trouble getting in, I had to call another hostel from the building to open for me.

Really enjoyed my staff here staff are so friendly, loved the free breakfast everything was perfect and I would stay here again

100% for this hostel, one of the best I have ever stayed! Friendly staff, good breakfast, good atmosphere, very clean and such a great value for money! If i visit Krakow another time, I'll definitely stay there. :)

Awesome hostel. The free breakfast was great-eggs, cereal, toast, tomatoes, cucumbers, coffee, tea, milk. The staff was amazing. One morning, i woke up late and Asia was even kind enough to serve me the breakfast leftovers. All the staff was helpful and friendly giving us tips about things to do and see. Great location, great vibe. I would come back.

Staff was very helpful and welcoming. Clean place , showers was nice also good as they played music into them. However our bedroom door didn't lock and was next to living area so anyone could come in . They did provide lockers though. Location was amazing 5 min walk from centre and 10 from central train station. However atmosphere was dull. No one drinking or partying no one socialised however Poland is a great place to do that anyway without the hostel. Would stay again!

The staff is polite and very helpful, there 's breakfast included, which is always good! Rooms were so messy, with lots of bunk beds and not enough place to leave your stuff... People did their laundry and put their clothes in the middle of rhe room to dry them... Overall, it's really close to the bus station and a small walk to the city center. All the sightseeing spotscan be reached with a walk!

The hostel has excellent location to main square. It was really clean. Their workers are really professional, and the most important thing They are always ready to help and they always smile (Especially there was a girl who name is Patrycja). Hostel's atmosphere is extremely good. You can meet easily new people all over the world. It was my 5. times in Krakow, and it was the best hostel in town.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

We loved One World Hostel. The staff were very accommodating and helpful. We were a 5 minute walk from the centre of Krakow and it was very cheap. Couldn't have asked for a better hostel!

• 12th Jun 2014