One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Staff was really very good! The location is fantastic!

Good place to stay !

Absolutely lovely and accommodating staff. Clean and well maintained facilities, a very comfortable place to stay. Would absolutely recommend. Everything one could want from a hostel.

• 25th Nov 2014

This was a good hostel to stay at when arriving late into Krakow. Perfect location only a few minute walk to the square and also close to train and bus station. nice staff. clean showers, kitchen etc. Ok breakfast. . i would say the beds weren't the most comfortable but did the trick. nice showers. I only stayed one night at this hostel

Good location, very near to Krakow Old Town. Atmosphere is apparently vibrant. It was noisy both nights I was there. A very happening place full of young people.

One of the best hostel I've been: great location (close to bars, pubs and old town), super friendly staff, new bathroom and fornitures, great atmosphere without loud during night... In a word: PERFECT! The girls at the desk are really helpfull and friendly, was a great stay!

A great hostel with all the facilities I needed, very clean, good breakfast and the staff is kind and helpful. For people who are looking for a good night sleep it is great because of the curfew but that lowers the atmosphere a bit. All in all I would definitely recommend staying here!

The hostel is very well located. It's easy to find from the bus/train station and it's close to supermarkets, shopping centers and the city centre. The staff is very friendly and they give you excellent inside tips!

Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful!

Super close to the train station and easy to find. Close to old city center as well. Wifi works well, beds aren't bad either. Staff recommended a great restaurant nearby, koko something - definitely go eat there during your visit (cash only & cheap!!!). Krakow is a great city and this hostel is near everything. Showers were clean, toilets weren't dirty. If I ever go back to krakow I would definitely consider staying here again. I loved krakow, so cheap!!! Breakfast was meh, cereal was stale.

Located at a short distance from the station and the city centre, this place is very cosy. The common room is nice and comfortable. The breakfast was really good too. Most of all, Wi-fi was without any disruptions. Very happy with my stay there.

Thank you very much for your opinion and we hope that you stay with us once again!:)

Clean & warm showers, IKEA like rooms, friendly & informative staff, good breakfast but a little bit unluckily arranged so there are half of the places to eat covered by the meal. Location is great. Next to railway station and town, but quite often the ambulance is passing by. Definitely a stay worth.

When I arrived at this hostel I was greeted with smile. Very pretty and friendly girls work there. I simply had amazing time in this hostel making new friends. It is really good atmosphere as well. I felt like at home. Breakfast was quite big and delicious. I will be back with you one day for sure. I recommend this hostel to everyone. You won't be disappointed.

This hostel is in a perfect location with the main station and old town square no more then a 5min stroll. The staff are also amazing with a special mention to Karolina who went out of her way to help us on several occasions.

Lovely hostel with wonderful, friendly staff. A good location close to the main square, always very clean and the staff were very accommodating. Also it was amazing value for money! Would recommend to anyone visiting Kraków.

Excellently located near a classy park. Real close to the bus station. Short walk to the centre where there a numerous bars with cheap drinks. The staff are all super with a special mention to Karolina and Aggie who both went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable as well as feeding us and doing my washing (your beers were left in the fridge but someone probably pinched them). Look after that couch for me as it is heaps more comfy than this rubbish one I'm on now. See ya soon XO

if you are given the room to the right of the common room in particular it can be very loud because of a dodgy door. overall experience was very positive though.

We booked a room for ten people, and we had a lot of problems but the front desk people helped us a lot and were always willing to help with any of our doubts, I miss it, would definately return. Bye Agatha and Emila.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Spain

nice hostel with a perfect location, friendly staffs. i had a fun trip there, also in krakow

Great hostel with lovely staff. We were even checked in at 8 in the morning!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4