One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

I really liked One World Hostel! The whole description of the hostel facilities is according to what they offer in fact. The location is perfect and it couldn't be better, specially if you stay few nights in krakow and want to save time to go to the main spots in the city. The staff was really helpful all the times I needed them! Also the breakfast was good! I always prefer staying in small hostels and this one is like this!

The Hostel Staff is amazing, they help you with any problem and are very friendly ! Polish people in general are good looking and very friendly, Krakow is a beautiful place. BTW there is an incredible recepetionist that's named Agata.

It was very easy to get to the hostel from the train station, I was very glad to have found it very quickly. The check in took some time but once I got my bed the hostel host took me on a little tour of the hostels facilities which was very usefull. The kitchen is very small fot the amount of people they can accomodate so that is a little uncomfortable, a part from that the place is great!. Also, on night I had trouble getting in, I had to call another hostel from the building to open for me.

Really enjoyed my staff here staff are so friendly, loved the free breakfast everything was perfect and I would stay here again

100% for this hostel, one of the best I have ever stayed! Friendly staff, good breakfast, good atmosphere, very clean and such a great value for money! If i visit Krakow another time, I'll definitely stay there. :)

Awesome hostel. The free breakfast was great-eggs, cereal, toast, tomatoes, cucumbers, coffee, tea, milk. The staff was amazing. One morning, i woke up late and Asia was even kind enough to serve me the breakfast leftovers. All the staff was helpful and friendly giving us tips about things to do and see. Great location, great vibe. I would come back.

Staff was very helpful and welcoming. Clean place , showers was nice also good as they played music into them. However our bedroom door didn't lock and was next to living area so anyone could come in . They did provide lockers though. Location was amazing 5 min walk from centre and 10 from central train station. However atmosphere was dull. No one drinking or partying no one socialised however Poland is a great place to do that anyway without the hostel. Would stay again!

The staff is polite and very helpful, there 's breakfast included, which is always good! Rooms were so messy, with lots of bunk beds and not enough place to leave your stuff... People did their laundry and put their clothes in the middle of rhe room to dry them... Overall, it's really close to the bus station and a small walk to the city center. All the sightseeing spotscan be reached with a walk!

The hostel has excellent location to main square. It was really clean. Their workers are really professional, and the most important thing They are always ready to help and they always smile (Especially there was a girl who name is Patrycja). Hostel's atmosphere is extremely good. You can meet easily new people all over the world. It was my 5. times in Krakow, and it was the best hostel in town.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

We loved One World Hostel. The staff were very accommodating and helpful. We were a 5 minute walk from the centre of Krakow and it was very cheap. Couldn't have asked for a better hostel!

• 12th Jun 2014

Excellent hostel in good location. Very sociable but not too noisy at night. A nice breakfast is included in price (which is excellent value for money anyway). This was one of our favourite hostels of our month long trip and would definitely go back.

It would have been good to have enforced quiet at night so that those of us who needed sleep could get some. But apart from the noise issue, this is one of my favourite hostels I've been in.

A lot of noise on my room, even after 'quiet time'. Maybe I was unfortunate to share room with jerks. Though, my dorm was next to the common room, and people walked in and out all the time, not caring to close the door or lower their speech, so it seemed more like this was the way it is usually is at this hostel. Staff was nice and helping. The security is quite poor, though. From the street you can easily get into the common room without any questions being asked, and then into the dorms.

One of the best hostel i stayed. The location is just perfect. I would recommend it anytime.

I've really enjoyed staying there, everybody was nice and helpful, everything was clean and in good order. I've also apreciated that I could hang there after check-out before my train was leaving.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

Excellent value for money- breakfast included, beds comfortable, staff friendly/helpful, perfect location (easy to find from train/bus station, and right between old town and Kazimierz). Queit hours are not really enforced, but other than that, great hostel. Would absolutely stay again on my next trip to Kraków.

Such a great cheap hostel. Staff were friendly and showers were so good. Also in a great location

The cleanest place I've ever stayed (hostel wise)! Great price and breakfast was even included. I recommend this pale to everyone! It really was the best hostel I've stayed at.

• 5th Jun 2014

Great place to stay for the price! Would go again.

One of the top hostels I've been to - super-friendly staff, great amenities and super clean. Comfy beds and spacious. The free breakfast is simple but tasty. Close to the old town and the best parts of Krakow. Would definitely recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3