One World Hostel

8.5
Fabulous 1458 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

Love it!! if you want a hostel to meet new people and diverse in amazing culture, this is the hostel for you!!! amazing new friendships! will come back for sure

• Spain, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2017

We only spent one night in the hostel. The bed linen was clean, but the mattress was quite thin. The breakfast was quite good and the staff really nice. The only bad thing I could notice in such short time was that the showers were too small, and I had to put my clothes and towels on the top of the door. It's a nice place, well relation quality-price and very well located. I would totally recommend it.

6th Jun 2017

Loved staying here! I ended up extending my stay for two more nights. The atmosphere was amazing, I met a lot of great people. Highly recommend staying here if your in krakow!

• Azerbaijan, Couple, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

That was my second time in Krakow and This hostel was really different from first one. Modern design and security system was interesting. Building was old but that was well renovated and equipped. Hostel locates near the main train and bus station with just 5-10 mins walking distance. A roundly same distance with main square of city. By well equipped staff you can cook something like your home. Breakfast had low variety. Stuff was kind and helpful.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
30th May 2017
7.7

The staff is really friendly. The breakfast is very good. There's a cool chilling room. My room was ok, the mattress are thin but ok. The toilet are not always clean. Near the train and bus station and the old town.

• England, Female, 31-40
15th May 2017

Fab hostel. Lovely staff and great breakfast. Would have been super awesome if the wifi had worked in my dorm, but it wasn't the end of the world either! Would definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in Krakow.

30th Apr 2017

The good thing that I like about this place is that they got many staffs to prepare your breakfast, which is free, very nicely and eggs and hams and bread as breakfast, what else can I ask?! On the over hand, the thing that annoys me is that all bathrooms and shower rooms are both males and females. I had to walk awkwardly out from shower woth my wet hair was still covered with tower when some boys were on their way in and look at me carrying my undies and shampoos out. A bit uncomfortable.

26th Apr 2017

It's a nice hostel with large commons areas to hangout and meet other travellers if you want to party. It can get a bit noisy in the hostel before everyone heads out for the night. The walls are a bit thin too but I wore ear plugs at night so it didn't bother me. They have an amazing breakfast with more than the typical bread and spread variety you get at most hostels. Toilets can be a bit crowded and icky when everyone is getting ready for a night out.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2017
7.4

Didn't have the ideal backpackers experience at this hostel, several large school groups were staying whilst I was here. Good kitchen. Clean. Very spacious rooms and lockers. Staff a little unfriendly. Not a bad stay.

12th Apr 2017

Loved my stay here. Met some great people, very accommodating atmosphere for lone travellers. Not much of a kitchen but does the job. Location is amazing and breakfast is great. Doesn't get much better than this, especially at that price.