One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Good location, great price, good showers, comfortable bed. We slept in a 12 bed mixed dorm (they have ear plugs at the reception) which smelled a bit bad always in the evening, but since it was winter they of course cant open the windows all the time. I liked there was a curfew. Not always that clean but for the price you pay definitely okay. It was however the first hostel i stayed in where there was almost no contact with the staff. Every day other staff members and not that sociable actually.

The staff are helpful enough to find the places to work out for me through the internet and suggest the best possible place. Nicely located, close to the old town, a supermarket, the shopping center, and train and bus station. Would definitely come back if I have a chance to visit Krakow again.

I only have to thank all the staff. I was with friends and one of them got sick and the staff were really kind and helpful with us.

• 5th Jan 2015

I think I saw 3 or 4 staff working there and all of them were really helpful and friendly. great location, breakfast, tea/coffee included, free locker etc, overall pretty good hostel.

I loved it! Mostly because of the staff (mainly Patricia! thanks for the great tips!). the rooms are good and conformable. breakfast is OK. location is perfect. bathroom gets a little too wet later in the evening, but is good and clean.

Amazing hostel, freak atmosphere to know people, friéndola staff, confortable beds. Only problem is that bathroom and shower are the same so it gets crowded at times, not a big deal. Overall great stay. They even let us crash in their sofa on dec 31 cuz we had no hostel.

i enjoyed the open atmosphere; it allowed me to meet some really nice people. the hostel is extremely simple. you get what you pay for. my room did not have heating, so i was happy i had sweatpants and a sweatshirt with me to sleep in.

I loved this Hostel. From the beautiful polish girls at the reception, also very nice and efficient, to the lounge room. The beds are Ok and so the facilities. If I will go back to Krakow I will probably go to this Hostel again.

We only stayed here for one night the day before Christmas Eve, so the hostel and town were very quiet, but you can't really beat the location or the price. The bathroom was very clean, and seems very new with modern tiles. The bunkbeds aren't super comfortable, but average for hostel bunkbeds. We had an older, drunk man wake everyone up at 5am, which was annoying, but shit like that happens in hostels.

Nice breakfast - with ham, eggs, cheese. The location is fine as it is like between the old town and the travel centre.

Members staff members are lovely, great breakfast, showers and rooms are amazing!

Staff was really very good! The location is fantastic!

Good place to stay !

Absolutely lovely and accommodating staff. Clean and well maintained facilities, a very comfortable place to stay. Would absolutely recommend. Everything one could want from a hostel.

• 25th Nov 2014

This was a good hostel to stay at when arriving late into Krakow. Perfect location only a few minute walk to the square and also close to train and bus station. nice staff. clean showers, kitchen etc. Ok breakfast. . i would say the beds weren't the most comfortable but did the trick. nice showers. I only stayed one night at this hostel

Good location, very near to Krakow Old Town. Atmosphere is apparently vibrant. It was noisy both nights I was there. A very happening place full of young people.

One of the best hostel I've been: great location (close to bars, pubs and old town), super friendly staff, new bathroom and fornitures, great atmosphere without loud during night... In a word: PERFECT! The girls at the desk are really helpfull and friendly, was a great stay!

A great hostel with all the facilities I needed, very clean, good breakfast and the staff is kind and helpful. For people who are looking for a good night sleep it is great because of the curfew but that lowers the atmosphere a bit. All in all I would definitely recommend staying here!

The hostel is very well located. It's easy to find from the bus/train station and it's close to supermarkets, shopping centers and the city centre. The staff is very friendly and they give you excellent inside tips!

Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful!

« first « Prev 1 2 3