One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

The hostel could be nice but really the cleaning ladies are not making their job, all the restrooms and the showers were really dirty even the sink was. And also after having the breakfast you need to wash your dishes, that is not a problem for me but a lot of people doesn't care and they don't wash properly, I think that is supposed to be the work of this ladies.

Fantastic place, thoroughly enjoyed our stay - as much as our £150/night company funded hotel that we stayed in afterwards!

Good initiative using alot of informative signs so there's no way to get confused about anything in the hostel. There is nothing to complain about this hostel, I had a wonderfull time there.

The main problem with this hostel is about the silent hour.It states clearly as one of the hostel's rules that the silent hour would be from 10 in the evening until 6 in the morning. Unfortunately, there were people having like a small party right in front of our room.It was tremendously bad because non of us could sleep that night and we ended up not having enough rest. The receptionist did not take any appropriate action regarding this matter. The kitchens (not the main one) are dirty too. BAD

I enjoyed my stay in the hostel , thks

• 8th Jan 2016

The hostel was good but the security no so much. Anyone could enter the room, there was only a little locker to store small things, and in other hostels i have stayed there where big lockers to store the backpacks. It had good common areas and the location was very good. There where electric plugs next to the beds.

Great location. A bit loud as the doors sleek and don't close so you hear everything in the lobby. Breakfast was a great spread. Have to get up early for some stuff(eggs) or else they're gone and not replaced :(.

Excellent value. Wonderful staff. Fond memories to last.

• 12th Dec 2015

Staff were really nice and showed us good places to go. The breakfast was free and plentiful. It was the perfect location and we really enjoyed our stay. It's not a party hostel so it's a great place to come back to after a big night. 24hr receptis amazing.

I loved how close it was to everything and the free refreshments. Wasn't the cleanest place I'ce stayed, but was by no means bad enough to cancel out the positives. Also te staff were wonderful.

Staff was friendly and helpful; wifi signal was weak in my room but good in common areas; plentiful breakfast; spacious room and common area; bathroom/shower areas were a bit cramped but not badly so; excellent location - near train station and main square and easy to find. Spacious lockers, comfortable bed and an outlet next to each bed was a nice touch.

The hostel is big and very well organised. The staff is really kind and helpful, good breakfast and quite nice position, just behind the train station. Anyway, the toilets and showers were big but not always clean and always with a bad smell. Moreover, it's not really comfortabe to stay at the first floor and get upstairs whenever you need to ask something to the reception or go to the common room.

A great, spacious, well equipped hostel. Staff were very helpful on where to go for different things. Easy walking distance to the old town and the station. Hint: don't bother with the salt mines tour, even if they recommend. It's not that good....!

Whole places smells like a toilet. Bathrooms are foul.

Great hostel! Just outside of the Old City, but very well placed vis-à-vis the railway station. This is why I booked there, as I had a late arrival time and an early departure time. The facilities were great, and the breakfast was tasty. Nice old building with charm. Great common area, though people had their noses looking down to their phones, so no one was conversing. Staff were great. Highly recommend.

Very good Hostel, 5 minutes from the center. Good for anyone that is looking for a calm and relaxing place.

• 20th Nov 2015

The location is great. Easy to find and easy to get to the old town. The staff is also friendly.

The staff was great and very helpful! We were in a new floor and it smells very bad, i think they had some issue with the toilets.

• 17th Nov 2015
  • Portugal

Nice hostel and location. Facilities are really good. Value for money :)

The staff, could not have been more friendly and helpful.I would have easily missed my early morning train if it wasn't for their help. Well done to them all.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4