One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Super close to the train station and easy to find. Close to old city center as well. Wifi works well, beds aren't bad either. Staff recommended a great restaurant nearby, koko something - definitely go eat there during your visit (cash only & cheap!!!). Krakow is a great city and this hostel is near everything. Showers were clean, toilets weren't dirty. If I ever go back to krakow I would definitely consider staying here again. I loved krakow, so cheap!!! Breakfast was meh, cereal was stale.

Located at a short distance from the station and the city centre, this place is very cosy. The common room is nice and comfortable. The breakfast was really good too. Most of all, Wi-fi was without any disruptions. Very happy with my stay there.

• 13th Oct 2014
  • India

if you are given the room to the right of the common room in particular it can be very loud because of a dodgy door. overall experience was very positive though.

We booked a room for ten people, and we had a lot of problems but the front desk people helped us a lot and were always willing to help with any of our doubts, I miss it, would definately return. Bye Agatha and Emila.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Spain

nice hostel with a perfect location, friendly staffs. i had a fun trip there, also in krakow

Great hostel with lovely staff. We were even checked in at 8 in the morning!

Keep it up! :D

• 6th Sep 2014

Hard to find but nice, very communal space in between the major dorms. Not as nosy as expected, and great location. Krakow is a lovely city!

Really great hostel, awesome location, cheap, staff are very helpful - they even let me keep my bed after check out because i was seriously hungover.

Staff is great! Location is really convenient. Two rooms are connected to the common area so it can be a bit noisy in the evening, but not a big deal and not surprising for a hostel.

They play a lot of cheesy music throughout the hostel and the doors and windows and walls don't block out any sound whatsoever, and the staff stay up chatting all night. I think the cleaning lady might have nicked my phone. Other than that lovely place. Oh and there are a lot of stairs.

This was the best hostel I stayed at in my 3 weeks of traveling. The front desk was very helpful, the facilities were all top notch, it wasn't too expensive, a 5 minute walk from old-town square and 8 minutes from the train station, and the included breakfast!!!--coffee, cereal, nutella, eggs, fresh tomatoes, toast. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Very nice staff, delicious breakfast, excellent location, and I wish I could sleep in one of those beds again, maybe I will!

Great hostel. Good people. The bathrooms could use some work but are more than adequate. Stay here.

Really good hostel - good vibe with a good common area to meet people. The free breakfast is quite good. Dorms are spacious and clean, kitchen is good and fully stocked, staff is helpful. Just a short walk from the train/bus station so convenient for day trips in the area, a small bit further to the bars at night but still an easy walk.

It would be better if there is something heavy on the lower part of the shower curtain. When showering, the curtain was blown by wind and always stick to my legs. And when I tried to get rid of that, the water went to the grond. Otherwise, I'd really to stay in One World Hostel again when I visit Cracow next time.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

Great hostel! With great, helpful staff and perfect location. I really enjoyed staying here, great bathroom too! And comfy beds.

One World is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. A good atmosphere of people and space to hang out; really nice staff; music in the bathrooms; and good breakfast! Thanks for making my visit to Krakow fantastic.

The hostel itself is really nice, the rooms are huge, good wifi connection and great breakfast. The downsides were being so close to the main road and tram links meant there was loads of noise coming in from outside and you had to keep the windows open because it was too hot otherwise, even during the thunderstorm! Also our room door was always open so there wasn't a lot of security in that sense. Overall I would probably book this hostel again, but take earplugs!

It was great!