One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Great location, great city etc., etc.

• 22nd May 2015

Location is excellent; near to a very good polish restaurant and some clubs. Also staff were very helpful, especially when I was catching a late night train out. Will back again!

Great hostel to stay. Fast Wi-Fi in each room, outlet near each bed, friendly stuff, clean, nice common area, good breakfast (without washing dishes), awesome location 5 min from city center and 5 min from bus and train station. Recommended to everybody!

Lovely and helpful staff! Also, location is very good: you're close to main sites and train/bus station. Rooms are comfortable, however a little bit noisy if you're staying at 1st floor like I did. Great value for money! Would stay there again :)

Very nice hostel, beds were very comfy and the showers were sweet. Breakfast sucked but it was free so I didn't expect to much. Wifi was hit or miss during the day

Great staff - very friendly and helpful. The hostel is in a central location in Krakow - really close to the Old Town and the train/bus station. The rooms were cheap, clean and provided everything I needed. Great wifi and the free breakfast was excellent. :)

• 12th May 2015
  • Scotland

Good place to stay, but not great if you want to meet people. There aren't many activities planned and there are two separated communal rooms. But location is superb and the showers are very clean.

internet doesn't work fine. ...5m walking to terminal,good breakfast and good staff.

Really good location, 5 minutes walking from the city center and maybe 8 min from the train station!

Staff were amazing!

• 5th May 2015

Great hostel.. the best I've staying in on my trip so far. staff were beyond helpful and friendly, especially Lenka, Barbara and Helena. very knowledgeable and gave us loads of useful info on local sights, bars, and onward travel advice. facilities were nice, spacious apartment style rooms, lockers and power sockets for every bed, clean kitchen & common areas. great location only a short walk from old town and 20min walk from main train and bus stations. highly recommended.

Doors were rarely locked, which was a bit worrying, but everything else was great!

Hostel was in a great location - near the train and bus station and the Old Town. All the staff were really helpful and accommodating to us. Rooms were really clean and comfortable. Would definitely be back!!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

It's not the sort of hostel where people interact with one another, which I found disappointing. The hostel's wi-fi was also really atrocious.

Nice breakfast! and the staff are also very good. It is very convenient to go to other places!

Great location, great facilities and great price. It was a bit noisy in the dorm, but other than that we had enjoyed our stay.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Estonia

Great location, hot showers, awesome breakfast and comfortable beds. Overall really enjoyed my short stay here :)

I loved this one - it is right between the main station and the scenic old city centre, there is space to hang out and all the other facilities are there. It is clean and staff are amazingly helpful and friendly.

It was really nice to stay, it is very close to city centre, old town, and also bus, train stations. They are offering free coffee and tea in all time of the day, the staff was very nice, breakfast was also nice, with that small amount of money, it was really great :)

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

I stayed in this hostel for two nights and I cannot say enough good things about the staff. I interacted with three staff members during my time there, and they were always constantly helpful, approachable and friendly. One of the ladies even stayed with me for 45 minutes trying to figure out options for me to get to Katowice airport, and that gave me such a a sense of comfort knowing that she would help me figure out a way no matter what. The prices are unbeatable, location is the best!

• 9th Apr 2015