One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

A great hostel with all the facilities I needed, very clean, good breakfast and the staff is kind and helpful. For people who are looking for a good night sleep it is great because of the curfew but that lowers the atmosphere a bit. All in all I would definitely recommend staying here!

Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful!

Super close to the train station and easy to find. Close to old city center as well. Wifi works well, beds aren't bad either. Staff recommended a great restaurant nearby, koko something - definitely go eat there during your visit (cash only & cheap!!!). Krakow is a great city and this hostel is near everything. Showers were clean, toilets weren't dirty. If I ever go back to krakow I would definitely consider staying here again. I loved krakow, so cheap!!! Breakfast was meh, cereal was stale.

Located at a short distance from the station and the city centre, this place is very cosy. The common room is nice and comfortable. The breakfast was really good too. Most of all, Wi-fi was without any disruptions. Very happy with my stay there.

Thank you very much for your opinion and we hope that you stay with us once again!:)

Clean & warm showers, IKEA like rooms, friendly & informative staff, good breakfast but a little bit unluckily arranged so there are half of the places to eat covered by the meal. Location is great. Next to railway station and town, but quite often the ambulance is passing by. Definitely a stay worth.

This hostel is in a perfect location with the main station and old town square no more then a 5min stroll. The staff are also amazing with a special mention to Karolina who went out of her way to help us on several occasions.

Lovely hostel with wonderful, friendly staff. A good location close to the main square, always very clean and the staff were very accommodating. Also it was amazing value for money! Would recommend to anyone visiting Kraków.

if you are given the room to the right of the common room in particular it can be very loud because of a dodgy door. overall experience was very positive though.

We booked a room for ten people, and we had a lot of problems but the front desk people helped us a lot and were always willing to help with any of our doubts, I miss it, would definately return. Bye Agatha and Emila.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Spain

nice hostel with a perfect location, friendly staffs. i had a fun trip there, also in krakow

Great hostel with lovely staff. We were even checked in at 8 in the morning!

Keep it up! :D

• 6th Sep 2014

Hard to find but nice, very communal space in between the major dorms. Not as nosy as expected, and great location. Krakow is a lovely city!

Really great hostel, awesome location, cheap, staff are very helpful - they even let me keep my bed after check out because i was seriously hungover.

Staff is great! Location is really convenient. Two rooms are connected to the common area so it can be a bit noisy in the evening, but not a big deal and not surprising for a hostel.

They play a lot of cheesy music throughout the hostel and the doors and windows and walls don't block out any sound whatsoever, and the staff stay up chatting all night. I think the cleaning lady might have nicked my phone. Other than that lovely place. Oh and there are a lot of stairs.

This was the best hostel I stayed at in my 3 weeks of traveling. The front desk was very helpful, the facilities were all top notch, it wasn't too expensive, a 5 minute walk from old-town square and 8 minutes from the train station, and the included breakfast!!!--coffee, cereal, nutella, eggs, fresh tomatoes, toast. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Very nice staff, delicious breakfast, excellent location, and I wish I could sleep in one of those beds again, maybe I will!

Great hostel. Good people. The bathrooms could use some work but are more than adequate. Stay here.

Really good hostel - good vibe with a good common area to meet people. The free breakfast is quite good. Dorms are spacious and clean, kitchen is good and fully stocked, staff is helpful. Just a short walk from the train/bus station so convenient for day trips in the area, a small bit further to the bars at night but still an easy walk.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4