One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

The hostel is in a great location, provides the guest with tours and events, the lounge area was nice and comfortable, the staff was very nice and friendly. I really like the rooms, each bed had its own outlet which was very convenient, I really liked the kitchen and hoe they provided silverware. Over all the hostel was excellent!

• 11th Apr 2014

Seriously the best hostel that I have stayed in. Talked about value for money. Great location too, 5 mins from Krakow Glowny

The hostel is in good location and it is the cheapest hostel I have ever stayed. I have to say, everything is wonderful. However,I stayed 3 nights,I can not sleep well for 2 nights. People in the common room are talking and playing loudly all night.(I dont know why they dont need to sleep?!) And the reception does not say anything. I think they have the responsibility to stop the things like that.

Dear Guest.I am very sorry that you did not sleep well.Our staff always talk with Guest and take responsibility for noisy.Probably you are talking about our Birthday Party until 10 pm- only- because then we went out to the square to celebrate to not disturb anybody.I am sorry to hear that because you have right to come to the reception and say that is something wrong all our Guest are welcome and then we could easily talk and know your opinion. Regards

One World was the cleanest and best decorated hostel I've stayed at. Special thanks to Patricia, the best receptionist!

The best part of this hostel is there are very friendly n helpful staffs, While u check-in, they first give u brief introduction about the accommodation. And they are always eager to help you. They work so hard and with passions. To my surprise, the price for a night is not expensive but with free breakfast. It's a hostel make me feel they are care about guests. I highly recommend here.

A really comfy place to stay, and a great place to meet other cool travellers from around the world. Awesome breakfast as well, with enough that you can even take a sandwich along to use for lunch, which is a huge bonus if you're on a budget like me!

Great hostel, in a good location in Krakow, near the old town, near the bus station, near attractions of the city. Delicious breakfast, with bread, ham, tomatoes, butter, etc! Really recomend this hostel!

Pros: 5 minute walk from main rail/bus station, across the street from Planty Park and Old Town Square, decent breakfast, strong free Wifi, clean facilities, friendly staff, secure luggage room (there's a safe for smaller valuables such as electronics); free lockers with keys Cons: Room 6 was right in front of the kitchen and the communal WC so the noise reverberated in the rooms; lockers were located right next to my head so I was constantly woken up; quiet hours were not strictly enforced

Very good location, really nice and helpful stuff. Excellent hostel to stay in Krakow.

The location and the atmosphere is superb! The staff couldn't be more helpful with finding the way around the city. The hostel is freshly after renovation and everything is top-notch. Highly recommend, in particular for such a low price.

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Poland

I'm so lucky to stay in this hostel! It's perfect for people who love travelling (every room represents different country, making you feel like you are really welcome). You can most definitely feel the spirit of Krakow thanks to the awesome staff who spend a lot of time talking or having fun with you. I really liked the way the Hostel looked like plus it was very clean! It also has every facility you need. I spent the best time there :) And all of these for a decent price!

• 29th Jan 2014

Awesome stay, 12 bed dorm is very spacy, your own outlets, modern, great facilities. It is fully renovated in January 2014 and they did a great job, the showers are the nicest i've seen in a hostel. A++

When I was there, they were finishing the works so it was a bit messy sometimes. The good point is that it's all new now and having an ensuite bathroom is nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the location is good (not too far from the train/bus station and in the centre).

After the renovation this is really a fantastic hostel!

• 27th Jan 2014

Thank you for your help and wonderful stay. Great hostel, perfect location and excellent staff :) I will definitely go back, really want to see OWH after renovation!

• 6th Jan 2014

I was incredibly suprised staying with One World Hostel.I stayed few times in Cracow and it was the best hostel ever. Specially staff,very helpfull with excellent english.They invite me for next time after renovation so I am sure to come soon!Rooms are spacious and very light,close to the Main Square.Hope to see you guys soon!

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Wales

I came to that hostel cause my cousin told me about that. I had a really good time in krakow and the stay in that hostel made my trip perfect. The staff was really nice and the breakfast and cleanliness was much better than I expected in such a small price. At the beginning I was worried to sleep in a room with other poeple, but met such sympatic guys in that hostel and had really much fun. I can recommend this hostel for everybody who wants to have a perfect city trip!

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Austria

The best place to stay in Krakow. Amazing staff, the best I've ever met !!! Very good breakfast for that money (ham) ;) Cool location, very close to the old town. Really clean place

• 3rd Jan 2014

I really enjoyed staying at One World Hostel, but they should have more cleaners, toilets weren't so clean compared to other hostels.

• 31st Dec 2013

staff are really kind.(thanks a lot ) we arrived there almost 6 am.they helped us for everything after check out we hanged around in hostel and they have really big common room and also tea and coffee are free.

« first « Prev 1 2 3