One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Very nice staff, delicious breakfast, excellent location, and I wish I could sleep in one of those beds again, maybe I will!

Great hostel. Good people. The bathrooms could use some work but are more than adequate. Stay here.

Really good hostel - good vibe with a good common area to meet people. The free breakfast is quite good. Dorms are spacious and clean, kitchen is good and fully stocked, staff is helpful. Just a short walk from the train/bus station so convenient for day trips in the area, a small bit further to the bars at night but still an easy walk.

It would be better if there is something heavy on the lower part of the shower curtain. When showering, the curtain was blown by wind and always stick to my legs. And when I tried to get rid of that, the water went to the grond. Otherwise, I'd really to stay in One World Hostel again when I visit Cracow next time.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

One World is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. A good atmosphere of people and space to hang out; really nice staff; music in the bathrooms; and good breakfast! Thanks for making my visit to Krakow fantastic.

It was great!

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Norway

Wonderful hostel! Loved it!! Very clean, good atmosphere, staff was awesome (always laughing and ready do help and give tips about Cracow) and of cours with breakfast included for a cheap hostel. One of the best places that I stayed for a low budget... Fantastic... Thanks for everything One World Hostel!!!

One World is great! Lockers provided, clean rooms and bathrooms. Fantastic atmosphere - very easy to meet other travellers and hang out in common area Staff are very helpful and will book daytrips for you which I would recommend. Breakfast included and free tea and coffee. Only 5 minutes walk from the train station and main square. Would absolutely stay again!

+ Good WiFi connection + Good location - Too small lockers - Too unstable bunk beds

The owner was great. He was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and bathrooms were clean.

Very nice hostel with helpful staff and clean facilities.

The hostal is nice!!! Nice place nice office, all personal office is nice. Patricia is the better recepcionist, it's funny, kind, and very very very beautiful (i love Patricia) the hostal in general is very very good!!! Luis(spain) Saludos Patricia(este comentario es por ti guapa)

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Spain

Great staff! Very friendly and helpful. Especially the manager Dominika, who was very attentive to all of the issues raised during the stay, and handled them professionally and in a timely manner. Definitely going back there!

It's a nice hostel in a good location. Breakfast is simple but nice and filling. The rooms were hot but the staff gave us a fan. The two downsides for us was that the doors to every room either opened directly to reception or to the common room meaning it was quite noisy. One night in particular the lady at reception spent around 1.5 hours talking to an American friend at 4:00am which kept everyone in our room awake. I would probably go elsewhere.

It is a very good hostel. The staff was always ready to help, the location is perfect and breakfast also. We arrived very early in the morning and we could sleep in the common room's sofas, and also when leaving, our train was at night and we could stay there until taking the train. I really recommend this hostel.

The hostel was lovely, very clean with pleasant athmosphere and great staff. However, in our room, the door wasn't working well and was hard/almost impossible to close, therefore, since the room was situated just next to the common room, the night was very noisy because of other backpackers parting there. I would recommend to fix the door and everything will be ok ;))

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

Excellent hostel, good facilities, great location, wonderful staff, highly recommend!

Right in the old part of town. Wifi works well and the kitchen is well stocked. Breakfast is totally worth it..they make you waffles!

Great hostel, great price, great people!

• 21st Jul 2014

Nice, no air con. Good about telling you were to go, what to do etc. overall positive experience. Not the best but certainly not the worst. Nice common areas and good size rooms.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4