One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Great location, hot showers, awesome breakfast and comfortable beds. Overall really enjoyed my short stay here :)

I loved this one - it is right between the main station and the scenic old city centre, there is space to hang out and all the other facilities are there. It is clean and staff are amazingly helpful and friendly.

It was really nice to stay, it is very close to city centre, old town, and also bus, train stations. They are offering free coffee and tea in all time of the day, the staff was very nice, breakfast was also nice, with that small amount of money, it was really great :)

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

I stayed in this hostel for two nights and I cannot say enough good things about the staff. I interacted with three staff members during my time there, and they were always constantly helpful, approachable and friendly. One of the ladies even stayed with me for 45 minutes trying to figure out options for me to get to Katowice airport, and that gave me such a a sense of comfort knowing that she would help me figure out a way no matter what. The prices are unbeatable, location is the best!

• 9th Apr 2015

No one can ask for more in this hostel -- it's perfect in every way! Love that there's wifi in the room as well, facilities are great. Points given to including breakfast! The staff are all very friendly and helpful. Price is very cheap for such great facilities and services :) 10 out of 10!

The staff were all really friendly and the room was new! It was great having the option of a free breakfast and rolls for a packed lunch! We didn't realise that you had to book a tour at Auschwitz so went with the company they recommended, and although it may well have been cheaper elsewhere it worked out at around £20 each to have a guided tour and be driven door to door which we didn't mind! Really great place to stay.

I really like the staff at this hostel! They are super friendly and helpful! And the location of this hostel is also really good, close to the train station and the old town!

Good location, 5 mins walking distance from train station and bus station. Stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm located in the newly renovated section of the hostel on the second level. Clean room, large lockers and common toilets/bathrooms. Only issue was the walls are thin so when other guests are chatting outside the rooms, can be pretty noisy, light sleepers would definitely need earplugs.

Staff were extremely helpful and gave recommendations for places to eat etc. and were very welcoming and friendly. My one issue with security was that the lockers were only big enough for your valuables not your bag as a whole (which realistically is a very minor issue and they were more than sufficient)

in general hostel is very well located, with nice atmosphere and staff. We had only one problem - my friend got bitten by some bug on her bed :(

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Our stay was great! Staff was very accommodating, bathrooms were clean, showers were nice, lockers in the rooms were secure and they let us leave our luggage in the luggage check room all day even though we had checked out in the morning. Great hostel!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Everything was great. The hostel is not far from the train station and not from the old town square as well. The wifi was occasionally sketchy.

I visited Krakow and chose One World Hostel again. I really enjoyed my stay there. Great location, nice design, free breakfast and excellent staff!

Great Location, only 3 mins walk from train and bus station, and 7 mins walk to Market place. Room is big with bathroom. Breakfast just ok, bread is very dry. Only problem is, our room is next to the kitchen and close to reception, so we can hear everything from reception or kitchen even the door was closed. Except for the noisy, it is fine.

It was so great here! My friend and I got in really late and the girl at the front desk was really nice. The showers and everything were clean and new, the free breakfast was great, the Wi-Fi was great too, and it was close to everything! Would definitely start again!!

Internet doesn't work very well on the first floor, other then that it was great

Superb location, basically in the heart of the city. The staff is helpful and nice, ensuring that the atmosphere is pleasant and everyone happy.

Great location close to the train station. We stayed downstairs in the brand newly renovated section. It was stylish and clean (and felt like spending the night at Ikea). The staff were helpful and friendly. My only complaint is that when our roommates arrived around midnight, the staff brought them into the room very loudly, not seemingly making any effort to be quiet. Overall a bit loud on the weekend. Very nice people, though, and great hearty breakfast!

Very nice location. So easy to find. Near from bus and train station and from old town. The staff speaak english fluently. Will stay in this hostel if i baack to krakow one day

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Nice and clean hostel close to the old town. Pretty spacious room with lockers, lively common area with good breakfast. The room we were staying in was next to the common area, which could get a little noisy, but that was not a big deal.

« first « Prev 1 2 3