One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

I really like the staff at this hostel! They are super friendly and helpful! And the location of this hostel is also really good, close to the train station and the old town!

Good location, 5 mins walking distance from train station and bus station. Stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm located in the newly renovated section of the hostel on the second level. Clean room, large lockers and common toilets/bathrooms. Only issue was the walls are thin so when other guests are chatting outside the rooms, can be pretty noisy, light sleepers would definitely need earplugs.

Staff were extremely helpful and gave recommendations for places to eat etc. and were very welcoming and friendly. My one issue with security was that the lockers were only big enough for your valuables not your bag as a whole (which realistically is a very minor issue and they were more than sufficient)

in general hostel is very well located, with nice atmosphere and staff. We had only one problem - my friend got bitten by some bug on her bed :(

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Our stay was great! Staff was very accommodating, bathrooms were clean, showers were nice, lockers in the rooms were secure and they let us leave our luggage in the luggage check room all day even though we had checked out in the morning. Great hostel!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Everything was great. The hostel is not far from the train station and not from the old town square as well. The wifi was occasionally sketchy.

Stayed in the 6 bed mixed only for two nights. The hostel facilities are very new so all the showers are great. Note that the proper kitchen is on the same floor as the reception, not the dorms, which we didn't get told and only discovered when we were leaving. Apart from that all fine, lockers in the rooms and walking distance to public transport.

I visited Krakow and chose One World Hostel again. I really enjoyed my stay there. Great location, nice design, free breakfast and excellent staff!

Great Location, only 3 mins walk from train and bus station, and 7 mins walk to Market place. Room is big with bathroom. Breakfast just ok, bread is very dry. Only problem is, our room is next to the kitchen and close to reception, so we can hear everything from reception or kitchen even the door was closed. Except for the noisy, it is fine.

It was so great here! My friend and I got in really late and the girl at the front desk was really nice. The showers and everything were clean and new, the free breakfast was great, the Wi-Fi was great too, and it was close to everything! Would definitely start again!!

Internet doesn't work very well on the first floor, other then that it was great

Superb location, basically in the heart of the city. The staff is helpful and nice, ensuring that the atmosphere is pleasant and everyone happy.

Great location close to the train station. We stayed downstairs in the brand newly renovated section. It was stylish and clean (and felt like spending the night at Ikea). The staff were helpful and friendly. My only complaint is that when our roommates arrived around midnight, the staff brought them into the room very loudly, not seemingly making any effort to be quiet. Overall a bit loud on the weekend. Very nice people, though, and great hearty breakfast!

Very nice location. So easy to find. Near from bus and train station and from old town. The staff speaak english fluently. Will stay in this hostel if i baack to krakow one day

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Nice and clean hostel close to the old town. Pretty spacious room with lockers, lively common area with good breakfast. The room we were staying in was next to the common area, which could get a little noisy, but that was not a big deal.

I want to stay again! Nice Staffs!

I like a lot this hostel. Nice staff, good atmosphere, and the location could not be better - between the train station and old town

Highly recommended

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

The location is really convenient (to go from bus terminal and to go to the old town center). The breakfast is nice, although the choices are not really adequate. I like the friendly staff there.

Outstanding location and beautiful interior! Right across from the park, and staff were full of info about what to do. I'd definitely stay here again and hopefully spend more time getting to know other travellers, this trip we just had too much to see being our first time in Krakow. The breakfast was great, and bathrooms big and clean. The staff was great about switching our room really fast when some of the bed slats fell through and made us nervous about that particular bunk!