One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Located at a short distance from the station and the city centre, this place is very cosy. The common room is nice and comfortable. The breakfast was really good too. Most of all, Wi-fi was without any disruptions. Very happy with my stay there.

Thank you very much for your opinion and we hope that you stay with us once again!:)

Clean & warm showers, IKEA like rooms, friendly & informative staff, good breakfast but a little bit unluckily arranged so there are half of the places to eat covered by the meal. Location is great. Next to railway station and town, but quite often the ambulance is passing by. Definitely a stay worth.

When I arrived at this hostel I was greeted with smile. Very pretty and friendly girls work there. I simply had amazing time in this hostel making new friends. It is really good atmosphere as well. I felt like at home. Breakfast was quite big and delicious. I will be back with you one day for sure. I recommend this hostel to everyone. You won't be disappointed.

This hostel is in a perfect location with the main station and old town square no more then a 5min stroll. The staff are also amazing with a special mention to Karolina who went out of her way to help us on several occasions.

Lovely hostel with wonderful, friendly staff. A good location close to the main square, always very clean and the staff were very accommodating. Also it was amazing value for money! Would recommend to anyone visiting Kraków.

Excellently located near a classy park. Real close to the bus station. Short walk to the centre where there a numerous bars with cheap drinks. The staff are all super with a special mention to Karolina and Aggie who both went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable as well as feeding us and doing my washing (your beers were left in the fridge but someone probably pinched them). Look after that couch for me as it is heaps more comfy than this rubbish one I'm on now. See ya soon XO

if you are given the room to the right of the common room in particular it can be very loud because of a dodgy door. overall experience was very positive though.

We booked a room for ten people, and we had a lot of problems but the front desk people helped us a lot and were always willing to help with any of our doubts, I miss it, would definately return. Bye Agatha and Emila.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Spain

nice hostel with a perfect location, friendly staffs. i had a fun trip there, also in krakow

Great hostel with lovely staff. We were even checked in at 8 in the morning!

Keep it up! :D

• 6th Sep 2014

Hard to find but nice, very communal space in between the major dorms. Not as nosy as expected, and great location. Krakow is a lovely city!

Really great hostel, awesome location, cheap, staff are very helpful - they even let me keep my bed after check out because i was seriously hungover.

Great hostel to stay in, great location and the staff were really helpful and made the stay very pleasant. They booked all tourist trips which was a massive help and advised on what best to do during the stay. Very clean and tidy.

• 29th Aug 2014

Staff is great! Location is really convenient. Two rooms are connected to the common area so it can be a bit noisy in the evening, but not a big deal and not surprising for a hostel.

They play a lot of cheesy music throughout the hostel and the doors and windows and walls don't block out any sound whatsoever, and the staff stay up chatting all night. I think the cleaning lady might have nicked my phone. Other than that lovely place. Oh and there are a lot of stairs.

This was the best hostel I stayed at in my 3 weeks of traveling. The front desk was very helpful, the facilities were all top notch, it wasn't too expensive, a 5 minute walk from old-town square and 8 minutes from the train station, and the included breakfast!!!--coffee, cereal, nutella, eggs, fresh tomatoes, toast. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Very nice staff, delicious breakfast, excellent location, and I wish I could sleep in one of those beds again, maybe I will!

Great hostel. Good people. The bathrooms could use some work but are more than adequate. Stay here.

Really good hostel - good vibe with a good common area to meet people. The free breakfast is quite good. Dorms are spacious and clean, kitchen is good and fully stocked, staff is helpful. Just a short walk from the train/bus station so convenient for day trips in the area, a small bit further to the bars at night but still an easy walk.