One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

You were the perfect hosts and you help us a lot! Many thanks for everything!

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I want each bed shoud be curtained. In 12-bed rooms, sometimes it gets too noisy to sleep.

I was only here for one night .. And to be honest glad it was only one night. REALLY noisy all through night with trams just outside. Don't stay here if you're a light sleeper. The hostel gives you free earplugs but they're not great. The staff I met were amazing, really friendly and helpful. Lockers in dorms were good, can fit a large backpack. Toilets could be cleaner, bathrooms smell. Common areas dull and not inviting. But for the price you pay this hostel is alright.

We arrived at the hostel to find the electricity out, looking like a derelict building site. There was dust everywhere, unfriendly builders outside and although the location and staff were okay - the overall atmosphere just was not comfortable at all. Ended up checking in somewhere else - didn't even stay the night

It was a great stay. Very friendly. During the hot weather we even got a fan on our room!

My friend and I have stayed in this hostel for one night. Everything is so perfect in this hostel. It was not expensive,but with lots of facilities. We were allowed to print the air tickets with its computers, which is very convenient for travellers. It is located near to both the old town and railway station. The staff were very nice and did provide us with lots of tips about travelling in Krakow.

really lovely staff, hostel and showers were always really clean and the showers were AMAZING. great location and staff were really helpful in organising days out and visits.

excellent staff, very clean and perfectly located

Would be nice if the cleaners didn't come around until after check-out.

I would recommend this hostel to anyone! Very close to the train station and the Old Town, staff was very helpful in booking a tour. Very clean.

This is by far the best hostel I've been in my life (and I've been in a lot of hostels). They have great dorms, clean bathrooms, nice living room, great breakfast with fresh tomatoes and lettuce, wifi in all bedrooms, and just crossing the street from Planty. But the best thing was staff, they're friendly, recommend you great places to eat and always accessible for you. If I go again to Krakow i have no doubt I'll stay in this hostel. :D

Great location for exploring Kraków. Kitchen was a bit small. We didn't go out but I got the impression it'd be good for it if you did

It is a popular hostel and they know what's going on in the area. Not many people traveling alone and people are not staying very long. It is very close to the old town. The rooms were VERY hot and just 1 fan for 10people. Felt very safe though. Many people in groups. I would stay again if I travel with friends, but not really alone.

There were many spiders and insects, the bathrooms need to be cleaner and the showers need locks.

The air blower of the washing room was very noisy throughout the night and couldn't be shut off. Other than that, great place!

• 15th Jul 2015

Very good location right next to the old town in Krakow, about a 5 minute walk to the main train station through the shopping centre. Staff were very helpful and let us leave our bags after a night train and let us into the room at 2pm. only slight problem being that there are two floors worth of dorms and only one kitchen on the top floor for all. Showers were very good and toilets clean as well. Would definitely stay again and helped us sort transport to auschwitz.

This hostel was great- breakfast included was an added bonus for sure. It was really clean and well kept.

• 14th Jul 2015

Great hostel, great location! Beds are comfortable, quiet hours make it possible to sleep and the staff is very knowledgable about Krakow and the area!

One of the nicer hostels I've ever stayed in, would recommend!

It nice and clean and staff very helpful , great place to stay