One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

It would have been good to have enforced quiet at night so that those of us who needed sleep could get some. But apart from the noise issue, this is one of my favourite hostels I've been in.

A lot of noise on my room, even after 'quiet time'. Maybe I was unfortunate to share room with jerks. Though, my dorm was next to the common room, and people walked in and out all the time, not caring to close the door or lower their speech, so it seemed more like this was the way it is usually is at this hostel. Staff was nice and helping. The security is quite poor, though. From the street you can easily get into the common room without any questions being asked, and then into the dorms.

One of the best hostel i stayed. The location is just perfect. I would recommend it anytime.

I've really enjoyed staying there, everybody was nice and helpful, everything was clean and in good order. I've also apreciated that I could hang there after check-out before my train was leaving.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

Excellent value for money- breakfast included, beds comfortable, staff friendly/helpful, perfect location (easy to find from train/bus station, and right between old town and Kazimierz). Queit hours are not really enforced, but other than that, great hostel. Would absolutely stay again on my next trip to Kraków.

Such a great cheap hostel. Staff were friendly and showers were so good. Also in a great location

The cleanest place I've ever stayed (hostel wise)! Great price and breakfast was even included. I recommend this pale to everyone! It really was the best hostel I've stayed at.

• 5th Jun 2014

Great place to stay for the price! Would go again.

One of the top hostels I've been to - super-friendly staff, great amenities and super clean. Comfy beds and spacious. The free breakfast is simple but tasty. Close to the old town and the best parts of Krakow. Would definitely recommend!

The staff were excellent however the entire hostel was let down by the amount of people they were trying to cram in and how loud it was all through the night. If you're staying here for the good atmosphere, go somewhere else as there seems to be a lot of school camps staying here so don't expect to get any sleep. Also the beds were terrible.

Very easy to find from main Train station, only 5 min walk. I was over charged for my booking & didn't realize until I had already left Poland. I sent an email & the manager contacted me back straight away, then contacted their bank to refund me, which happened the following day. She was very polite & apologetic & this was a genuine mistake which she quickly rectified. The staff overall were helpful with booking tours for us, they even rang on our behalf. Everything you need in a small hostel

Wonderful all around- everything was clean and comfortable, and the staff were so helpful! I would definitely stay here again, one of the best hostels I have ever been to.

I really enjoyed my stay in Kraków at One World Hostel. Thank you to all the staff. I'm already missing the FREE breakfast. Highly recommended for budget travelers. I would love to stay again here when I go back to Kraków. All the best and more power, One World Hostel! 😊

Very friendly staff, great location so close to the train station and centre I town and the free tea and breakfast was great!

• 11th May 2014

Really enjoyed my time at One World hostel. Located 5 minutes from the train station and 5 minutes from the main square it is very handy. Free breakfast is decent and the facilities and dorms are great too. The reception girls are so friendly and are very sociable. Special Thankyou to Patrycja for being awesome and making my stay a very pleasurable one. Ill definitely have to go back there!

The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the train/bus station. The staff area really nice, they'll help you out as much as they can. The bathroom is huge, lots of room for multiple users at one time

Except the jerks in my room, everything was so nice! Loved the receptionists helped me so much with the drug kit and travel info! Would be better if the noise is blocked.

The staff very helpful and the location near bus and train station.

Everything was perfect in this hostel: perfect location, good breakfast, friendly staff ( Agatha xD ) and nice atmosphere!

Very close to the old town and all it has to offer.. Many tour will pick you up from the door step. Amazing staff! Wveryone was so welcoming and very helpful in choosing where to eat/drink/shop. TAKE THE FREE TOUR... it is awesome and you learn a lot about the city as a whole. The only downfall is that it is inside the old town walls.. but if a 5-10 minute walk is ok with you then it's great!!!