One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

It is really worthy going there

One World Hostel is for sure the best hostel in Krakow, it has a very pleasant common area and great breakfast. The staff is who really makes all the difference there, specially Patrycia who was very helpfull and she is super cool and gorgeous.

Very nice hostel!

stayed for 3 nights 1st night was good down on the 1st floor. Then we moved to the 2nd floor and its was loud all night. the staff were ignoring their 10pm noise restriction had to ask twice for them to be quiet . nice hostel just real loud. breakfast was real good too

Such a great hostel to stay in. Great location, great facilities and the best staff in any hostel ever! Emila is the best receptionist!

The hostel was in a good location and the staff was able to recommend good cheap restaurants. The beds were extremely uncomfortable my bed was warped so I had terrible back pain and my friends had springs sticking out everywhere. There are no key cards so the rooms remain unlocked at all times. Also some of the rooms are off the common room which was extremely loud even past quite hours. Between the beds and the noise it was impossible to get a good nights rest and we were exhausted.

The Staff are fantastic giving advice as to places to see and things to do around the local area. Very friendly and always bery helpful. The Hostel was clean and tidy, the bathrooms were clean and modern. The location is excellent short walk from the trainstation that connects directly to airport and also being located just on the outer edge of the old town which makes an easy walk home after a night out. Secure lockers and clean comfortable bunk beds

This hostel is extremely cheap and is a mixed bag. Pro's- great location with the old town and bus station only minutes away, free breakfast, large common area and friendly reception staff. Also able to store bag all day on day of checkout. Con's- bathrooms and toilets were dirty and didn't seem to be cleaned. Shower area is really small and difficult to change as the floor is wet. Also it was really noisy when I was there and no consideration given to quite time between 10pm-6am.

The location was great, but the hostel, not so much. Foul odor in the rooms, dirty unisex bathrooms, loud creaky old bunk beds, doors never locked, people who weren't staying in the hostel always there drinking and partying. Literally couldn't leave my room to get to the bathroom one night because so many people were swarmed in the small common room to party way after "quiet time." You wont get any sleep here. Only 2 bathrooms for 35+ people. Waited more than 20 min one night to pee.

Thanks to change my room with bigger than first room cause the first room were full and the hostel move us to the other room that still empty and the other floor from hostel , where we find many students/kids from Checz n it's very nice to see them. Maybe the hostel just need to provide hanger cloths more in bathroom but we're glad to stay here n we come back to stay here if we can visit Krakow again.

Great hostel! Nice, quiet room (yes, I got one with patio windows :-P), healthy breakfast, really helpful staff, answering all my questions. The place is close to Galeria Krakowska, Railway Station and Bus Station, there is a grocery store in the building and several stops of city transportation. And, of course, Old City just across the street with all its cathedrals, monuments, old buildings and clubs, pubs, etc.

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Ukraine

Really great place! Free and good breakfast in the morning and free shots in the evening! Clean showers! Great location, especially if you walk from the train/bus station. I visited different hostels, but it was the first where I felt completely comfortable. Really difficult to say something bad about this place. Although I stayed there 1 night I met different people, both long term travelers, as well as students and short time visitors. More than great!!!

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Poland

this was a cheap and good hostel with good vibes. the staff are friendly. and it is a 10 minute walk to the old town

Great hostel in the heart of Kraków-walking distance to main sights,transportation,restaurants & shops!Hostel rooms were modern (beds were pretty squeaky) with large lockers.Lots of share showers and toilets that were relatively clean-there was always one available and always hot water!Hostel had good atmosphere if you want to party of just chill out-great place to meet people.They also advertise free walking tours around the city and paid tours to Auschwitz and the Salt Mines.

This was one of the best hostel experiences I have had. It is in a safe area of town, very friendly staff, and a mere 5 minute walk to the main city center of Krakow. I would recommend this to anyone!

Free breakfast, very nice and helpful staff, very good location (quite near from everywhere but not in the middle of the oldtown) and enough showers and toilets (separated) for all hosts. The only problem is that the beds are too noisy, so if you are sharing the room and someone comes later than you do, it is very likely that she/he will get you up as happened to us, so we didn't sleep very well. Still, very recommendable.

the place you want to go for pub crawls! staff make it quite the party every night. rooms are clean, good location, no complaints.

Great hostel, clean, tidy, all staff friendly and go out of their way to help. Cooking and laundry facilities. Free breakfast Small showers but very clean and we'll kept

For the price you pay, this hostel was great. It's within walking distance to the main square and Galeria where there are a heap of good shops, and the staff we met were all lovely and more than happy to help. The only downside was the unisex toilets and they didn't have a clothes dryer. But as I said, it was super cheap and breakfast was pretty decent!

The staff at one world were really helpful, we had many questions when we first arrived in krakow. The staff were always willing to answer these questions and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was excellent. The rooms were clean and felt very safe with double locking doors. Wifi is great!

• 28th Sep 2015