One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Very nice hostel with helpful staff and clean facilities.

The hostal is nice!!! Nice place nice office, all personal office is nice. Patricia is the better recepcionist, it's funny, kind, and very very very beautiful (i love Patricia) the hostal in general is very very good!!! Luis(spain) Saludos Patricia(este comentario es por ti guapa)

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Spain

Great staff! Very friendly and helpful. Especially the manager Dominika, who was very attentive to all of the issues raised during the stay, and handled them professionally and in a timely manner. Definitely going back there!

It's a nice hostel in a good location. Breakfast is simple but nice and filling. The rooms were hot but the staff gave us a fan. The two downsides for us was that the doors to every room either opened directly to reception or to the common room meaning it was quite noisy. One night in particular the lady at reception spent around 1.5 hours talking to an American friend at 4:00am which kept everyone in our room awake. I would probably go elsewhere.

It is a very good hostel. The staff was always ready to help, the location is perfect and breakfast also. We arrived very early in the morning and we could sleep in the common room's sofas, and also when leaving, our train was at night and we could stay there until taking the train. I really recommend this hostel.

The hostel was lovely, very clean with pleasant athmosphere and great staff. However, in our room, the door wasn't working well and was hard/almost impossible to close, therefore, since the room was situated just next to the common room, the night was very noisy because of other backpackers parting there. I would recommend to fix the door and everything will be ok ;))

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

Excellent hostel, good facilities, great location, wonderful staff, highly recommend!

Right in the old part of town. Wifi works well and the kitchen is well stocked. Breakfast is totally worth it..they make you waffles!

Great hostel, great price, great people!

• 21st Jul 2014

Nice, no air con. Good about telling you were to go, what to do etc. overall positive experience. Not the best but certainly not the worst. Nice common areas and good size rooms.

Very friendly staff! Great place!

fun hostel, clean, good location. was a pleasure to stay in and would come back.

• 20th Jul 2014

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful . I had my stay caculated wrong and got kicked out of the hostel a day before my departure due to full book at the hostel . Several girls at the front desk tried their best to find for me another place to stay. There were many sign asking people to stay quiet and respect other , which is working out very nicely.

The staff was amazing and well prepared. The hostel is totally clean, well located and has a "home" environment.

I really liked One World Hostel! The whole description of the hostel facilities is according to what they offer in fact. The location is perfect and it couldn't be better, specially if you stay few nights in krakow and want to save time to go to the main spots in the city. The staff was really helpful all the times I needed them! Also the breakfast was good! I always prefer staying in small hostels and this one is like this!

Loved staying at this hostel, great atmosphere and will defo visit again!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Wales

Very nice hostel almost in the city center, clean bathroom, really helpful staff. We just had one problem with a guy throwing up in our room :D, but that is not really problem of the hostel.

highly recommended!! near the train and bus station,very good location. The kitchen and bathroom is clean. I felt very comfortable in the big common room where I watched the world cup final!!! Well equiped kitchen!

The Hostel Staff is amazing, they help you with any problem and are very friendly ! Polish people in general are good looking and very friendly, Krakow is a beautiful place. BTW there is an incredible recepetionist that's named Agata.

It was very easy to get to the hostel from the train station, I was very glad to have found it very quickly. The check in took some time but once I got my bed the hostel host took me on a little tour of the hostels facilities which was very usefull. The kitchen is very small fot the amount of people they can accomodate so that is a little uncomfortable, a part from that the place is great!. Also, on night I had trouble getting in, I had to call another hostel from the building to open for me.