One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

one world hostel was good however their was students living in the hostel and there stuff was everywhere, it made it difficult. i think the stafdf should have done something about it, it was clear they were staying for a long time and had taken over the centre of the room with their clothes, school stuff.

Dear Guest,Thank you for opinion we will take of course under consideration.The problem is that there are always different kind of people staying in this kind of places like hostel.I think that your opinion is more about staff in the room but not about hostel.What is more you have always right to come to the reception and say that something is wrong about other people from your room and we can react somehow.We kindy invite you next time and we will control the situation more.

We had a really nice stay at the hostel in Kraków! Especially Karolina and Mateusz were very helpful and nice to us! You have really nice staff! I will stay at your hostel again for sure, when I come back to Kraków! Was great!

This is a superb hostel and also cheap. It is located in the very center of the Old Town and also quite close to the train and bus station. Chilled out atmosphere and free breakfast. The staff is friendly and helpful. Absolutely worth all the money. Highly recommended.

• 26th Oct 2013

highly recommend, the hostel is near the train station and old town centre. The staff are very nice and helpful. Breakfast included, it is basic and not bad.

Wonderful hostel! Great location, extremely helpful staff, free breakfast and good tours on offer! Lockers are not big enough for your whole bag but plenty of secure room for valuables. Would definitely stay here again :)

The place was dirty, but the staff was super sweet and helpful! I had to tell them that someone threw up in the bathroom; it reeked of puke for a while.

The bathroom inside the bedroom was clogged, cleanliness could be better, staff told me there wasn't no way to get to hostel after 12pm, only by taxi that I paid 20 euros, but there are buses until 5am from the airport everyday for about 2 euro. I think someone is earning some comission!

We are sorry that you didnt enjoy staying with us,although you did not say nothing meantime your stay about clogged bathroom,because it was enough to notice to the staff or clean lady that would take care about this.The same thing if you found the bus that goes from the airport we would take under consideration to return your money back.I remember that you asked as well about safety so then the best way and the quickest is to take a transfer from the airport.We hope that anyway you come to us.

We were in One World Hostel just for one night, but the stay there was very comfortable and we really enjoyed it. The biggest advantage is the great location of the hostel, very close to the center of the city and main train/bus station. The staff there was very helpful and kind - always able to give a good advice in fluent english. Value for money is just perfect so I can highly recommend this hostel as one of the best choices in Krakow.

• 21st Oct 2013