One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Toilets are dirty, reception was about 3 meters far from my bed, one night it was a very long conversation more than a few hours from midnight to morning, I do not think I back to such hostel once again!

I really enjoyed this hostel. There are kitchens everywhere, which is nice. The wifi worked good. I loved the location and the staff were very helpful and informative. The hostel also offers a variety of day tours and pub crawls. The rooms were nice adn all the beds have outlets! The only complaint I have is the showers. There isn't anywhere to hang your towel or put your clothes. Other than that, the hostel is great and offers a decent breakfast. I enjoyed myself.

Good hostel! About a 5 minute walk to the Old Town centre and to the large shopping mall. Staff were helpful. Breakfast was good. Kitchen a little small. People had to wait till 10pm to make their dinner sometimes. Not a awesome vibe for meeting people but excellent value for money!

Great location, helpful staff, and very clean. It was a small place, so if you're looking for somewhere to meet people, it's probably not the right one, but I enjoyed it.

On the first floor, wifi does not work well, which is pretty annoying. The hostel is right next to the tram line. It is extremely noisy in the midnight and early in the morning.

Great atmosphere great location wifi didn't work in room though

Love your hostel but I would suggest to play music instead of TV in the common room, and perhaps put some board games and magazines/books there. To avoid a cyber room :) And how about organizing a pizza night like twice per week?

The service was amazing. The hostel is so clean, very confortable, and really have a great ubication.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Cool local, right across from the park and the city center. Good bedding, atmosphere was cool, but a little chaotic. Good computers for use. Great breakfast!

We loved it! It's is very laid back, convenient, and safe. The staff we helpful and all spoke English. The lockers don't fit your backpack but they can hold all your valuables and the main door has a code. Met awesome people. The location is PERFECT. Definitely staying here again!!!

Nice hostel but very noisy at night. Staff were great, breakfast was average (having to wash up your own dishes when you're cooking for yourself is fine, but having to wash up when the food is provided by the hostel is less fine).

Brilliant hostel, comfy and clean and breakfast is delicious! The staff are very helpful and kind, Our coach from Krakòw - Budapest did not arrive one night, and the hostel gave us lots of help to find a place to stay since they were full - even allowing us to rest on the sofas if needs be!

• 29th Jun 2015

The best thing about this hostel is the location. Directly between the main station and Old Town. Street traffic is quite noisy though. Decent breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Some issues with maintaining quiet during nighttime hours. Overall a good value for what we paid.

• 28th Jun 2015

Wifi didn't reach the rooms on the bottom floor, which was a bit annoying. Some showers didn't lock.

Overall I had a good experience at One World, and I would recommend. I will say that they are severely understaffed. It's a pretty big place with a lot of people coming through, but I only ever saw one person at the desk, and he or she was always a bit overwhelmed, although they maintained composure and performed their jobs very well. I also did not particularly appreciate the signs all over the lounge advertising a discount for a 100% rating on hostel world.com.. a bit obnoxious.

Midrange hostel well located between the train station and the old town. Reception is good and facilities on the reception floor are great. Some dorms are on others floors and there's nothing to cook there. Wifi didn't work except on the reception floor, and was sometime slow. Pretty cheap though.

Would definitely stay here again. Good breakfast, good wifi, comfortable beds, great lounge and dining area, fully stocked kitchen, bathrooms are clean and decent. They organise lots of tours. Only a few minutes from the old town. Highly recommend.

Staff is super nice, really helpful, they serve a nice breakfast and the rooms are pretty cool, too. The location is just AWESOME, 5min walk from the train station and very close to all the things in Old Town! It's also clean. BUT very big minus for the Wifi which didn't work in our room and also for the bathroom. Half of the showers and half of the bathrooms can't be locked -> no go! Also, 3 sinks for so many people, I feel it's not enough.

Staff are brilliant and really helpful with anything you need. Good hostel to meet people and excellent location. Dorms can be noisy as they are right next to the reception and communal areas, however they do supply ear plugs so we didn't actually have trouble sleeping. Depends how much of a light sleeper you are. Breakfast is good for a free breakfast. Would stay here again.

Nice relaxed atmosphere, helpful staff.