One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Outstanding location and beautiful interior! Right across from the park, and staff were full of info about what to do. I'd definitely stay here again and hopefully spend more time getting to know other travellers, this trip we just had too much to see being our first time in Krakow. The breakfast was great, and bathrooms big and clean. The staff was great about switching our room really fast when some of the bed slats fell through and made us nervous about that particular bunk!

I tried several hotels at Krakow but one world hostel was the best in all sides very clean best personals good atmosphere and kitchen internet, you can just stay in the living room eat play or just talk with the others persons ;)

I loved this hostel! The staff were so lovely and helpful. Loved drinking my free coffee overlooking all the snow :)

Great stay here, very good location right next to old town and the train/bus station. Awesome staff and good kitchen facilities (just a tiny kitchen). The breakfast is good enough and the rooms large with lots of space. Lockers, hot showers, and good wifi. No complaints and recommended.

Good location, great price, good showers, comfortable bed. We slept in a 12 bed mixed dorm (they have ear plugs at the reception) which smelled a bit bad always in the evening, but since it was winter they of course cant open the windows all the time. I liked there was a curfew. Not always that clean but for the price you pay definitely okay. It was however the first hostel i stayed in where there was almost no contact with the staff. Every day other staff members and not that sociable actually.

The staff are helpful enough to find the places to work out for me through the internet and suggest the best possible place. Nicely located, close to the old town, a supermarket, the shopping center, and train and bus station. Would definitely come back if I have a chance to visit Krakow again.

I only have to thank all the staff. I was with friends and one of them got sick and the staff were really kind and helpful with us.

• 5th Jan 2015

I think I saw 3 or 4 staff working there and all of them were really helpful and friendly. great location, breakfast, tea/coffee included, free locker etc, overall pretty good hostel.

I loved it! Mostly because of the staff (mainly Patricia! thanks for the great tips!). the rooms are good and conformable. breakfast is OK. location is perfect. bathroom gets a little too wet later in the evening, but is good and clean.

Amazing hostel, freak atmosphere to know people, friéndola staff, confortable beds. Only problem is that bathroom and shower are the same so it gets crowded at times, not a big deal. Overall great stay. They even let us crash in their sofa on dec 31 cuz we had no hostel.

i enjoyed the open atmosphere; it allowed me to meet some really nice people. the hostel is extremely simple. you get what you pay for. my room did not have heating, so i was happy i had sweatpants and a sweatshirt with me to sleep in.

I loved this Hostel. From the beautiful polish girls at the reception, also very nice and efficient, to the lounge room. The beds are Ok and so the facilities. If I will go back to Krakow I will probably go to this Hostel again.

We only stayed here for one night the day before Christmas Eve, so the hostel and town were very quiet, but you can't really beat the location or the price. The bathroom was very clean, and seems very new with modern tiles. The bunkbeds aren't super comfortable, but average for hostel bunkbeds. We had an older, drunk man wake everyone up at 5am, which was annoying, but shit like that happens in hostels.

Nice breakfast - with ham, eggs, cheese. The location is fine as it is like between the old town and the travel centre.

1 2 3 Next » last »