One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Staff is great, they set us up on a tour to Auschwitz that was cheap and picked us up at the front door. Great location, less than a 10 minute walk to the train station and main market. Only reason I marked them lower for security is because the lockers in the room are way too small for most traveler's backpacks, but other than that it was a great time!

This hostel was great! Great location, staff was really kind and helpful.

I had an amazing time at this hostel. The staff was beyond helpful with everything, from booking tours to figuring out bus/tram routes to get around town. Wifi worked well and everything was really clean. Free hot showers and free breakfast were a bonus. Will definitely return here!

oneWorld is located a 5 minute walk from the train station as well as the main Old town district of Kraków.I arrived at 7 for a 1 pm checkin , but the staff offered me a place to rest my bags, coffee /tea as well as a map showing the major sights around Kraków . I was also offered the use of the common room . the staff on all shifts I encountered were very friendly (even at 7am) , helpful and knowledgeable . Overall, the hostel is a great value option as well as base to see Kraków .

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Trinidad And Tobago

Hostel staff were all so welcoming and helpful even though they are always busy, especially Pamela. She helped us a lot without any hesitation and impatience. Highly recommend this hostel to anyone coming to Krakow!

Staff were really helpful and the location is perfect, really close to the old town. Showers weren't great as there was nowhere to put your clothes and towel while showering and as the bathrooms were unisex getting changed was a bit of a hassle. There was also a large school group while we were there which didn't help. Everything was great apart from that and the breakfast was good. Also nice that we could come back after we had checked out to sit down and use the wifi etc.

The best dorm rooms I've ever seen so far in entire world! They are huge and you don't feel as a canned tuna fish!

great location, good staff, helped me a lot

Good breakfast, a well-located hostel, and clean facilities. Wifi was a bit spotty though. Overall, a nice place to stay :)

Im not sure why its been rated so high. Nothing amazing but not completely terrible. Has a weird layout. All dorm rooms are off the 'kitchen', reception or common room so noise is an issue. Tram rolls by outside and its pretty loud. The kitchen is more like a few cupboards and a sink in a corridor. staff were smiley and nice. cleaned regularly. sofas in common room definitely aren't 'cozy'. lacks atmosphere. rooms were okay but the wifi is pants. has sockets but may have to move bed to get to it

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to prepare breakfast for me ahead of time because of an early tour. The rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast is decent. Wifi does not work in the rooms but usually works in the main room.

Great value for what you get. Literally like a 2 minute walk from the train & bus stations. The free breakfast was surprisingly good, and they let us have it even before we were able to check in. The staff are incredibly nice. They will order pizza for you from a local company that delivers (and also tell you where to get cheaper pizza when that fails). We stayed in the private 2 person room, which was fairly cheap and felt like a hotel.

Feeling like at home, a really nice place. Quite, clean, comfortable sofas in the living room, good wiffi and very closed to the train and bus station

• 24th May 2015
  • Spain

I didn't mind the place, the room was decent and clean. Sitting down to go the toilet required some yoga skills but still the bathroom was generally decent. Staff were friendly. The social area seemed a little awkward but may have just been the people at the time. Very good location and very easy to organise activities straight with the staff there and be picked up outside so easy wins for sight seeing :)

Great location, great city etc., etc.

• 22nd May 2015

Location is excellent; near to a very good polish restaurant and some clubs. Also staff were very helpful, especially when I was catching a late night train out. Will back again!

Great hostel to stay. Fast Wi-Fi in each room, outlet near each bed, friendly stuff, clean, nice common area, good breakfast (without washing dishes), awesome location 5 min from city center and 5 min from bus and train station. Recommended to everybody!

Lovely and helpful staff! Also, location is very good: you're close to main sites and train/bus station. Rooms are comfortable, however a little bit noisy if you're staying at 1st floor like I did. Great value for money! Would stay there again :)

Very nice hostel, beds were very comfy and the showers were sweet. Breakfast sucked but it was free so I didn't expect to much. Wifi was hit or miss during the day

Great staff - very friendly and helpful. The hostel is in a central location in Krakow - really close to the Old Town and the train/bus station. The rooms were cheap, clean and provided everything I needed. Great wifi and the free breakfast was excellent. :)

• 12th May 2015