One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

The hostel is in good location and it is the cheapest hostel I have ever stayed. I have to say, everything is wonderful. However,I stayed 3 nights,I can not sleep well for 2 nights. People in the common room are talking and playing loudly all night.(I dont know why they dont need to sleep?!) And the reception does not say anything. I think they have the responsibility to stop the things like that.

Dear Guest.I am very sorry that you did not sleep well.Our staff always talk with Guest and take responsibility for noisy.Probably you are talking about our Birthday Party until 10 pm- only- because then we went out to the square to celebrate to not disturb anybody.I am sorry to hear that because you have right to come to the reception and say that is something wrong all our Guest are welcome and then we could easily talk and know your opinion. Regards

One World Hostel is one of the best I have stayed at during my time in Europe. The bathrooms are large, modern, and clean. The free breakfast has a better selection than most. The staff, however, are definitely the best part about this place. Every single person at the front desk was friendly, genuine, and extremely helpful. I would recommend this hostel in a heartbeat.

• 26th Mar 2014

One World was the cleanest and best decorated hostel I've stayed at. Special thanks to Patricia, the best receptionist!

The best part of this hostel is there are very friendly n helpful staffs, While u check-in, they first give u brief introduction about the accommodation. And they are always eager to help you. They work so hard and with passions. To my surprise, the price for a night is not expensive but with free breakfast. It's a hostel make me feel they are care about guests. I highly recommend here.

A really comfy place to stay, and a great place to meet other cool travellers from around the world. Awesome breakfast as well, with enough that you can even take a sandwich along to use for lunch, which is a huge bonus if you're on a budget like me!

Great hostel, in a good location in Krakow, near the old town, near the bus station, near attractions of the city. Delicious breakfast, with bread, ham, tomatoes, butter, etc! Really recomend this hostel!

Pros: 5 minute walk from main rail/bus station, across the street from Planty Park and Old Town Square, decent breakfast, strong free Wifi, clean facilities, friendly staff, secure luggage room (there's a safe for smaller valuables such as electronics); free lockers with keys Cons: Room 6 was right in front of the kitchen and the communal WC so the noise reverberated in the rooms; lockers were located right next to my head so I was constantly woken up; quiet hours were not strictly enforced

Very good location, really nice and helpful stuff. Excellent hostel to stay in Krakow.

The location and the atmosphere is superb! The staff couldn't be more helpful with finding the way around the city. The hostel is freshly after renovation and everything is top-notch. Highly recommend, in particular for such a low price.

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Poland

I'm so lucky to stay in this hostel! It's perfect for people who love travelling (every room represents different country, making you feel like you are really welcome). You can most definitely feel the spirit of Krakow thanks to the awesome staff who spend a lot of time talking or having fun with you. I really liked the way the Hostel looked like plus it was very clean! It also has every facility you need. I spent the best time there :) And all of these for a decent price!

Awesome stay, 12 bed dorm is very spacy, your own outlets, modern, great facilities. It is fully renovated in January 2014 and they did a great job, the showers are the nicest i've seen in a hostel. A++

When I was there, they were finishing the works so it was a bit messy sometimes. The good point is that it's all new now and having an ensuite bathroom is nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the location is good (not too far from the train/bus station and in the centre).

After the renovation this is really a fantastic hostel!

• 27th Jan 2014