One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Very friendly staff, great location so close to the train station and centre I town and the free tea and breakfast was great!

• 11th May 2014

Really enjoyed my time at One World hostel. Located 5 minutes from the train station and 5 minutes from the main square it is very handy. Free breakfast is decent and the facilities and dorms are great too. The reception girls are so friendly and are very sociable. Special Thankyou to Patrycja for being awesome and making my stay a very pleasurable one. Ill definitely have to go back there!

The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the train/bus station. The staff area really nice, they'll help you out as much as they can. The bathroom is huge, lots of room for multiple users at one time

Except the jerks in my room, everything was so nice! Loved the receptionists helped me so much with the drug kit and travel info! Would be better if the noise is blocked.

The staff very helpful and the location near bus and train station.

Everything was perfect in this hostel: perfect location, good breakfast, friendly staff ( Agatha xD ) and nice atmosphere!

Very close to the old town and all it has to offer.. Many tour will pick you up from the door step. Amazing staff! Wveryone was so welcoming and very helpful in choosing where to eat/drink/shop. TAKE THE FREE TOUR... it is awesome and you learn a lot about the city as a whole. The only downfall is that it is inside the old town walls.. but if a 5-10 minute walk is ok with you then it's great!!!

it was the best hostel i have ever stayed!!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • India

The staff were amazingly helpful and very accommodating. My train arrived at 6:45am, obviously way before check in and I was able to check in early. Really enjoyed the staff more than anything.

Staff was incredibly friendly, bathrooms were very clean, dorm rooms were spacious, and breakfast was the best I've ever had in a hostel, especially impressive as this was also one of the cheapest I've booked. There were no curtains around the beds, but the room was spacious enough to where I didn't mind too much. I also appreciated the free, functional lockers. You can also book tours to the salt mine and to Auschwitz through the hostel with pick-up right outside! I loved my time here. :)

• 16th Apr 2014

This place was great, the staff were sooooo helpful ! Perfect location,like 5 mins walk from the main tourist spots, 5 mins walking to the train station. they included breakfast and u had a kitchen to use. Oh and it was clean, what more do u want !

Nice staff!

Great hostel with a great location just outside of the old city centre. It's an easy walk to all of the sights as well as the train/bus station. The staff are very helpful and they organize trips to see other sights outside of Krakow. The rooms are spacious and clean. There was a bit of a wait for a shower (4 for the hostel) but not even that big of a deal. There was lots of food for breakfast too which is included (only bad instant coffee though).

The hostel is in a great location, provides the guest with tours and events, the lounge area was nice and comfortable, the staff was very nice and friendly. I really like the rooms, each bed had its own outlet which was very convenient, I really liked the kitchen and hoe they provided silverware. Over all the hostel was excellent!

• 11th Apr 2014

Breakfast was good. Location perfect. Helpful staff

Seriously the best hostel that I have stayed in. Talked about value for money. Great location too, 5 mins from Krakow Glowny

The hostel is in good location and it is the cheapest hostel I have ever stayed. I have to say, everything is wonderful. However,I stayed 3 nights,I can not sleep well for 2 nights. People in the common room are talking and playing loudly all night.(I dont know why they dont need to sleep?!) And the reception does not say anything. I think they have the responsibility to stop the things like that.

Dear Guest.I am very sorry that you did not sleep well.Our staff always talk with Guest and take responsibility for noisy.Probably you are talking about our Birthday Party until 10 pm- only- because then we went out to the square to celebrate to not disturb anybody.I am sorry to hear that because you have right to come to the reception and say that is something wrong all our Guest are welcome and then we could easily talk and know your opinion. Regards

One World Hostel is one of the best I have stayed at during my time in Europe. The bathrooms are large, modern, and clean. The free breakfast has a better selection than most. The staff, however, are definitely the best part about this place. Every single person at the front desk was friendly, genuine, and extremely helpful. I would recommend this hostel in a heartbeat.

• 26th Mar 2014