One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

Superb location, basically in the heart of the city. The staff is helpful and nice, ensuring that the atmosphere is pleasant and everyone happy.

Great location close to the train station. We stayed downstairs in the brand newly renovated section. It was stylish and clean (and felt like spending the night at Ikea). The staff were helpful and friendly. My only complaint is that when our roommates arrived around midnight, the staff brought them into the room very loudly, not seemingly making any effort to be quiet. Overall a bit loud on the weekend. Very nice people, though, and great hearty breakfast!

Very nice location. So easy to find. Near from bus and train station and from old town. The staff speaak english fluently. Will stay in this hostel if i baack to krakow one day

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Nice and clean hostel close to the old town. Pretty spacious room with lockers, lively common area with good breakfast. The room we were staying in was next to the common area, which could get a little noisy, but that was not a big deal.

I want to stay again! Nice Staffs!

I had one of the most amazing nights of my life in this town, pretty cool hostel, really recommended.

I like a lot this hostel. Nice staff, good atmosphere, and the location could not be better - between the train station and old town

Highly recommended

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

The location is really convenient (to go from bus terminal and to go to the old town center). The breakfast is nice, although the choices are not really adequate. I like the friendly staff there.

Outstanding location and beautiful interior! Right across from the park, and staff were full of info about what to do. I'd definitely stay here again and hopefully spend more time getting to know other travellers, this trip we just had too much to see being our first time in Krakow. The breakfast was great, and bathrooms big and clean. The staff was great about switching our room really fast when some of the bed slats fell through and made us nervous about that particular bunk!

I tried several hotels at Krakow but one world hostel was the best in all sides very clean best personals good atmosphere and kitchen internet, you can just stay in the living room eat play or just talk with the others persons ;)

I loved this hostel! The staff were so lovely and helpful. Loved drinking my free coffee overlooking all the snow :)

Great stay here, very good location right next to old town and the train/bus station. Awesome staff and good kitchen facilities (just a tiny kitchen). The breakfast is good enough and the rooms large with lots of space. Lockers, hot showers, and good wifi. No complaints and recommended.

Good location, great price, good showers, comfortable bed. We slept in a 12 bed mixed dorm (they have ear plugs at the reception) which smelled a bit bad always in the evening, but since it was winter they of course cant open the windows all the time. I liked there was a curfew. Not always that clean but for the price you pay definitely okay. It was however the first hostel i stayed in where there was almost no contact with the staff. Every day other staff members and not that sociable actually.

The staff are helpful enough to find the places to work out for me through the internet and suggest the best possible place. Nicely located, close to the old town, a supermarket, the shopping center, and train and bus station. Would definitely come back if I have a chance to visit Krakow again.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »