One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

The hostel is in good location and it is the cheapest hostel I have ever stayed. I have to say, everything is wonderful. However,I stayed 3 nights,I can not sleep well for 2 nights. People in the common room are talking and playing loudly all night.(I dont know why they dont need to sleep?!) And the reception does not say anything. I think they have the responsibility to stop the things like that.

Dear Guest.I am very sorry that you did not sleep well.Our staff always talk with Guest and take responsibility for noisy.Probably you are talking about our Birthday Party until 10 pm- only- because then we went out to the square to celebrate to not disturb anybody.I am sorry to hear that because you have right to come to the reception and say that is something wrong all our Guest are welcome and then we could easily talk and know your opinion. Regards

One World Hostel is one of the best I have stayed at during my time in Europe. The bathrooms are large, modern, and clean. The free breakfast has a better selection than most. The staff, however, are definitely the best part about this place. Every single person at the front desk was friendly, genuine, and extremely helpful. I would recommend this hostel in a heartbeat.

• 26th Mar 2014

One World was the cleanest and best decorated hostel I've stayed at. Special thanks to Patricia, the best receptionist!

The best part of this hostel is there are very friendly n helpful staffs, While u check-in, they first give u brief introduction about the accommodation. And they are always eager to help you. They work so hard and with passions. To my surprise, the price for a night is not expensive but with free breakfast. It's a hostel make me feel they are care about guests. I highly recommend here.

A really comfy place to stay, and a great place to meet other cool travellers from around the world. Awesome breakfast as well, with enough that you can even take a sandwich along to use for lunch, which is a huge bonus if you're on a budget like me!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »