One World Hostel Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 8, Kraków, Krakow, Poland

internet doesn't work fine. ...5m walking to terminal,good breakfast and good staff.

Really good location, 5 minutes walking from the city center and maybe 8 min from the train station!

Staff were amazing!

• 5th May 2015

Great hostel.. the best I've staying in on my trip so far. staff were beyond helpful and friendly, especially Lenka, Barbara and Helena. very knowledgeable and gave us loads of useful info on local sights, bars, and onward travel advice. facilities were nice, spacious apartment style rooms, lockers and power sockets for every bed, clean kitchen & common areas. great location only a short walk from old town and 20min walk from main train and bus stations. highly recommended.

Doors were rarely locked, which was a bit worrying, but everything else was great!

Hostel was in a great location - near the train and bus station and the Old Town. All the staff were really helpful and accommodating to us. Rooms were really clean and comfortable. Would definitely be back!!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

It's not the sort of hostel where people interact with one another, which I found disappointing. The hostel's wi-fi was also really atrocious.

Nice breakfast! and the staff are also very good. It is very convenient to go to other places!

Great location, great facilities and great price. It was a bit noisy in the dorm, but other than that we had enjoyed our stay.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Estonia

Great location, hot showers, awesome breakfast and comfortable beds. Overall really enjoyed my short stay here :)

I loved this one - it is right between the main station and the scenic old city centre, there is space to hang out and all the other facilities are there. It is clean and staff are amazingly helpful and friendly.

It was really nice to stay, it is very close to city centre, old town, and also bus, train stations. They are offering free coffee and tea in all time of the day, the staff was very nice, breakfast was also nice, with that small amount of money, it was really great :)

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

I stayed in this hostel for two nights and I cannot say enough good things about the staff. I interacted with three staff members during my time there, and they were always constantly helpful, approachable and friendly. One of the ladies even stayed with me for 45 minutes trying to figure out options for me to get to Katowice airport, and that gave me such a a sense of comfort knowing that she would help me figure out a way no matter what. The prices are unbeatable, location is the best!

No one can ask for more in this hostel -- it's perfect in every way! Love that there's wifi in the room as well, facilities are great. Points given to including breakfast! The staff are all very friendly and helpful. Price is very cheap for such great facilities and services :) 10 out of 10!

The staff were all really friendly and the room was new! It was great having the option of a free breakfast and rolls for a packed lunch! We didn't realise that you had to book a tour at Auschwitz so went with the company they recommended, and although it may well have been cheaper elsewhere it worked out at around £20 each to have a guided tour and be driven door to door which we didn't mind! Really great place to stay.

I really like the staff at this hostel! They are super friendly and helpful! And the location of this hostel is also really good, close to the train station and the old town!

It is a good atmosphere, tidy and organised place. The facilities are good as well. The staffs are nice and helpful. There are kitchen, living room, computers, wifi and good breakfast. It is near the bus/train station. The only problem was an inconvenience middle age man who was sharing the room with young people. I would suggest the hostel to have an age restriction police for shared room. Anyway, I would recommend it.

Good location, 5 mins walking distance from train station and bus station. Stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm located in the newly renovated section of the hostel on the second level. Clean room, large lockers and common toilets/bathrooms. Only issue was the walls are thin so when other guests are chatting outside the rooms, can be pretty noisy, light sleepers would definitely need earplugs.

Staff were extremely helpful and gave recommendations for places to eat etc. and were very welcoming and friendly. My one issue with security was that the lockers were only big enough for your valuables not your bag as a whole (which realistically is a very minor issue and they were more than sufficient)

in general hostel is very well located, with nice atmosphere and staff. We had only one problem - my friend got bitten by some bug on her bed :(

• 5th Apr 2015