Ontario House Bed & Breakfast Reviews

48 Dalysfort Road, Galway, Ireland

Given all very good ratings but our stay was kinda ruined by a baby crying in the next room. Felt like it was sitting at the foot of our bed screaming it's head off from 6am onward so we didn't get much sleep at all. Obviously a crying baby isn't something that the owners have any particular control over, but the walls must be pretty thin because the sound insulation was poor.

• 14th Aug 2014

This is a B

• 10th Jun 2014

I simply loved my stay at Ontario B&B. The owners are welcoming and helpful, they want you to have a nice moment in their house. Every part of the house was clean, and good looking. It is easy to park. The B&B is situated in a quiet area really near the Bay, there is several restaurants within 5 minutes walk. The city center of Galway is a little bit further but it is a nice walk along the ocean to get there. I would absolutely stay there again if ever I come back in Galway

I had a wonderful time staying at the Ontario House in Galway! John and Anne were very welcoming and made me feel right at home. I was traveling alone, so it was nice to feel safe and to have a cozy place to come back to after exploring the city. The location was great. It's just a short walk into Salthill and the bus stops right outside the B&B to get into the city center within 15 min. I will definitely be staying there again!

• 9th May 2014