Ontario House Bed & Breakfast Reviews

48 Dalysfort Road, Galway, Ireland

This is a B

• 10th Jun 2014

I simply loved my stay at Ontario B&B. The owners are welcoming and helpful, they want you to have a nice moment in their house. Every part of the house was clean, and good looking. It is easy to park. The B&B is situated in a quiet area really near the Bay, there is several restaurants within 5 minutes walk. The city center of Galway is a little bit further but it is a nice walk along the ocean to get there. I would absolutely stay there again if ever I come back in Galway

I had a wonderful time staying at the Ontario House in Galway! John and Anne were very welcoming and made me feel right at home. I was traveling alone, so it was nice to feel safe and to have a cozy place to come back to after exploring the city. The location was great. It's just a short walk into Salthill and the bus stops right outside the B&B to get into the city center within 15 min. I will definitely be staying there again!

• 9th May 2014