Oops! Design Hostel - Latin Quarter

Fabulous 5214 Total Reviews
Fabulous 5214 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

Good location to everything such as a shopping centre, restaurants and famous buildings. Also train stations are very close, friendly staff and nice atmosphere

Thenk you for your comment. We are happy you enjoyed the Atmosphere of our hostel.

• England, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

Overall great place to stay, absolutely fantastic location (near the train station, a lot of bars and fast food restaurants, supermarket and pharmacy), staff were friendly and extremely helpful.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our place. Hope to see you again!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2017
7.7

Location was good. 3 different metro lines accessible within 5 min walk. Staff could be a bit more friendly. But room was clean and very trendy. We had a lovely view of the street with the pantheon at the end.

Thanks for sharing your experience. There must have been some sort of astrological phenomena that negatively influenced the mood of our staff. Because usually they are super-friendly. We hope to see you in Paris again, this time with larger smiles on our faces

• USA, Female, 25-30
26th Jun 2017
7.7

The hostel is nice. Facilities are good and clean. I was in a private 2-bed room with a private bathroom - huge plus. There are many lockers for valuables. If you're looking for a cheap, clean, quiet place to stay this is perfect. Everyone keeps to themselves, there's no community aspect to this hostel so just depends on the atmosphere you prefer. No alcohol allowed on the premises. The location is convenient to Metro but the neighborhood is very quiet.

• USA, Male, 41+
25th Jun 2017
8.0

Place is well kept. Only complaint is that last night I stayed the guy from reception came to my room at midnight to arrange the room for newcomers and turn on the light which wake me up. Please tell people who are checking in past 10 pm to mind the privacy of the other persons in the room.

• elbalimarie4590
  • USA, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

The staff is really helpful. I stayed in a 2 bed mixed room with a friend and loved that we had our own restroom and space. Breakfast is the same everyday but I enjoyed having croissants and jam every morning and taking some to go with me as my sight seeing snack. They have staff that cleaned our restroom everyday which I did not expect but was nice. You are about a 30 min walk away from notre dame if you want to stroll through the city to see it. Overall, I would recommend this hostel.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

The Hostel is very well located, with good accommodations and a very nice staff!

18th Jun 2017
8.0

Well. It is not centrally located. It's a nice quite hostel.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2017
7.1

Fine hostel, nothing special. Hard to store food. I felt safe during my stay and could easily access the metro and everywhere I wanted to visit. Rooms were very clean! You can leave your bags in a luggage room before check in, great for day trips. Neither guests not staff were very social, but it was clean and quiet.

• bruno_polichiso5665