Oops! Design Hostel - Latin Quarter

Fabulous 5273 Total Reviews

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
13th Sep 2017
8.0

We had a great stay here! A bit of a ways to walk into the downtown core, but public transit was very easy with a bus stop and metro access right outside the door. Staff very helpful. Croissants for breakfast delicious. Rooms very clean. More like a hotel then a hostel. Would stay again :).

• vailrainey1075
  • USA, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2017
6.6

The staff was wonderful and the location was great! Easy to walk to most places around the city. If you are expecting leniency then I do not recommend this hostel. We arrived from the US around 10 in the morning and were extremely exhausted and were not allowed to check in until exactly 4pm- no one even checked to see if our room was ready beforehand., we needed some extra time to get our things in order for checkout and they wouldn't budge. Too much $ for the quality and size of room. :/

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
9th Sep 2017

Loved this hostel! Was a great value and felt safe in the neighborhood. The metro and bus stations are very close by, there are plenty of restaurants nearby and a pharmacy across the street. We had a suite with 2 beds and it was wonderful, spacious and clean. Very pleased with our stay.

We are happy you enjoyed your stay in Paris and we hope to see you again.

21st Aug 2017
8.0

Not in the Latin quarter. I did appreciate that they took the top bunks down because really only two people can comfortably sleep in the dorm rooms. The shower was very small and they charge for towels. The lockers were good with security codes on the floor. Not much atmosphere with others in the hostel. Easy to get around the city from Les Gobelins and some restaurants in the area. The beds weren't that great but had outlets next to them. If you're exploring the city it does the job for sleep

We appreciate your comment.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
18th Aug 2017
3.1

Check in was at 4pm which is later than any of the hostels I've been to, and even though the room was empty and already cleaned, they would not let us go into our private room. Staff was not friendly at all, the location SUCKED and far from absolutely everything. I would not recommend staying here.

We appreciate your comment.

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2017

Always a pleasure to stay here! Second time I've chosen to stay at Oops while in Paris and always well worth it, lovely area between two stations and a mall close by with many food options littered around including grocery options. One of my all time favourite hostels, the faculties are always immaculate and the staff always friendly.

We appreciate your comment. We hope see you soon.

• England, Male, 41+
13th Aug 2017

A good well-ordered hostel in a very fine location near to the Gobelin museum. When you have visited the museum you will never look at a chair in the same way again. A tapestry echoes the pixels of a computer screen: exactly the same construct for creating a picture. The hostel has many nice eating places around it, notably the friendly Pub. Transport: buses and Metro, will get you anywhere you want to go in Paris.

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
12th Aug 2017

Great location, excellent transport services close by. Highly reccommended

12th Aug 2017

Great location near Place d'Italie, a few minutes walk from the metro and with a supermarket, boulangerie, and restaurants nearby. Room, bathroom, and staff at reception were all good. A bit lacking in atmosphere though. There are some metal tables and chairs and a small kitchen area near the reception desk, but the fridge is marked "staff only" and it's more of a waiting area than a lounge or common room.

10th Aug 2017

Oops was a really nice hostel to stay in. The facilities were great and the staff was very helpful. The rooms were also very nice and I felt like my stuff was very secure there. My only complaint was that there was no social atmosphere at all. I ended up moving hostels because I did not meet anyone while I was there. I am traveling my myself so this was very important to me. Other than that, it was a great area and if you are looking for a quite hostel this is for you

×