Fabulous 4,931 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4,931 Total Reviews
Oops! Design Hostel - Latin Quarter Located at 50 Avenue des Gobelins, , Paris.
France
Paris 75013 50 Avenue des Gobelins
83% 4931
48.8340510 2.3537550
    Rooms available

17th Aug 2016
5.1

The staff was not very friendly. And the restrooms were dirty. Overall experience was disappointing. Breakfast was weak as well. No couches to rest on at all while having to wait to check in after long travel day. I would spend your money else where.

Thanks for staying with us and for the feedback! We're sorry that your experience wasn't up to par. The bathrooms are cleaned everyday. If we had known about its state, we could have done something about it. On arrival, guests can stay at the two kitchens, and have a free luggage room where to leave the bags safely, if they would rather stop at one of the nearby cafés. We hope your experience will be better next time!

16th Aug 2016
6.3

GIRLS! Beware of male cleaning staff...I was in a female dorm...and I was in my room after a shawer and suddenly the male staff was behind looking at me. I did not hear him coming in. I also saw him getting to close to girls in tbe breakfast room.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
16th Aug 2016
8.0

The hostel is ok. A little far from metro station, but that's no problem. It's clean, but the serious problem is that the windows in the rooms are hermetically closed, you can't open them to get fesh air! Our room had no air condicioner either. We talked to the staff, and they sent someone to open the window. Would be a good idea to change that. And there is a bar just aside that makes much noise until very late, 2:00 pm on friday and saturday, If you get a front room, you wont sleep until then.

Hello, Thank you for staying with us and for your comment. We would like to inform you that there is air conditioning in each room and you can open the windows as well. There is also a metro station within 5 minutes walk from our hostel-line number7. Hope to welcome you next time in our hostel!

15th Aug 2016

I really liked this hostel--the staff was very friendly and multilingual. Relatively comfortable bunks, mostly quiet atmosphere. If I'd stayed more than one night I suppose I would have more to say about facilities and cleanliness, but overall I was pleased and would probably stay there again!

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

Great hostel! Everywhere you will need in Paris is just a short walk to the metro.. The Latin quarter takes a 20min walk and notre dame around 30min.. Hostel location & a great vibe with lovely bars and restaurants (a little more expensive than the Latin quarter) Staff are very friendly and helpful. My only NEGATIVE comment would have to be the lack of mirrors to get ready You have 1 mirror in the bathroom with a blue LED light above it!? Need more mirrors oops! But I would definitely recommend

Thanks for the super nice comments! We're glad we contributed to make your visit even better. Note taken on the bathroom situation, too!

31st Jul 2016

Excellent hostel. Very clean and stylish 4 bed room with a private bathroom. Also they have secure luggage storage and lockers. Great location and staff. Plenty to do within walking distance and everything is close by train (which is minutes away). They even have free computers to use and free wifi as well as free breakfast which is really the only hostel community activity (though they do help organize free and for-cost tours). Will definitely be staying here on my next trip to Paris.

• England, Male, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

Simple and easy. Staff were great, room was great and breakfast was great. Very cheap considering I only booked the night before, would definitely recommend.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

The staff were all really helpful, especially when I needed to get to a pharmacy and Doctor for example. The rooms were clean, and the area was well situated with lots of amenities and attractions nearby. I would definitely stay here again.

• vickywy6685
  • Netherlands, Female, 31-40
27th Jul 2016
6.6

Simple, quiet. Staff were not hugely helpful. Nice, clean rooms.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016
7.1

If you're traveling alone at this hostel it is hard to met other people. I only talked to people from my room. There aren't really a place for people to met. However the hostel has a good location close to metro and you can walk to every thing in Paris. The staff will help you if you any questions.