Oops Design Hostel Reviews

50 Avenue des Gobelins, Paris, France

Had a lovely stay here. I was only in Paris for one night and it was perfect for a stopover. Clean tidy room, clean bathroom, pretty decor, helpful staff and really good location for wandering through the pedestrianised streets to the Notre Dame. I have only good things to say about it :)

I loved the sleek, hotel-ish style of this hostel. The bathrooms were updated and very clean. The internet was free and the breakfast was great with croissants, juice, cereal & more! The staff were very friendly and incredibly helpful when I had a passport issue and needed to print important documents. They provided great recommendations and directions to places we wanted to go & were very accessible.

everything good free breakfast

The hostel was very clean and the rooms felt more like hotel rooms than dorm rooms. I had the entire room (2 beds) to myself and will definitely stay here again next time I come to Paris. While this hostel is not in the center of Paris, it is only two blocks away from two train stations. Trains are quite fast and convenient in Paris so I had no trouble getting around.

• 19th Aug 2015

Italian restaurant next door was excellent. Great Service.

Very expensive hostel, without any washing facilities. Good location, near metro, quiet, clean, staff are reasonable and helpful. I was upgraded from a dorm to a two bed room with a nice view at no additional charge. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a comfortable bed and nice shower in Paris.

Great staff and facilities. Only real let down was security- staff on desk never checked who was coming- twice there were different members of staff on duty and they never once checked to see who I was.

We had one issue with regards to the shuttle service. We booked this service though the hostel... We were 5 minutes late and we found out that this shuttle had already departed. We were told by the hostel staff that the taxi had left at 4.01. I feel that this is not acceptable from their end as I would have expected to a least receive a phone call to inform us of this. Not only did we lose the deposit we paid but his situation could have resulted in us missing our flight due to our foiled plans

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Malta

Hello, Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. The shuttle was on time and was waiting for you, however, you were late not 5 but 10 minutes and as there were another people who had scheduled a shuttle and as you did not call us to tell you would be late he had to leave. The deposit you paid is non refundable. We cannot pay for you being late. We are sorry but we did what you asked for-we scheduled a shuttle for a time you asked for. Regards Oops! Staff

Our stay in this hostel was really good. the room was clean and the breakfast was good. besides is really well connected with the public transports. I recommend it!

Friendly staff, great location, I loved it, would go again

Great hostel in Paris, close to metro station and really easy to get into the centre of Paris. Staff so helpful and friendly, rooms very clean and lovely area for cafes and restaurants. Would definately recommend for anyone staying in Paris :)

Great little hostel, good location and staff were really friendly. rooms are small and abit overpriced but thats paris for you.

• 6th Aug 2015

It could be nice with different kind of bread.

A little bit to expensive and far away from tourist places. The staff were really good.

the staff was incredible. joanna, gabe, and Joaquin were so nice, full of information, friendly, and never made me feel like I asked too many questions. Joaquin is my hero! I left my passport at the hostel and he rode his BIKE to the train station to give it to me in the nic of time! Facebook friends with all. totally recommend! they went above and beyond!

Good location just outside of the city. Right near a metro station. The beds however, were something of the undesired, very noisy and there were no lockers in rooms. The lockers that are on offer really don't fit anything.

I had a good stay at this hostel. No issues with staff or anything else. The atmosphere is dead, so def not the place for party lovers. The location is perfect if you want to be near all the touristy attractions. overall it's nice and clean, but I've been to better places for a lot less.

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately prices for housing in Paris are high. However, our fares are really competitive to the market: you won't find any hostel much cheaper with such high standards as ours in Paris. Kind regards, Oops! Staff

Wasn't too bad, a little bit dirty, rooms need to be swept or mopped every day. Air con was great, staff were helpful. However, I woke up to a tick crawling along my pillow one morning. I told the staff as I checked out, hopefully something will be done about that for the future inhabitants of room 507!

Hello, Thank you for your feedback The rooms are cleaned every day and we react immediately after any client's report/remark. However, nobody else complained/reported anything from the mentioned room. Anyway for the clients' comfort the room was sprayed and controlled. Regards Oops!Staff

After staying in Paris previously without AC (in July!), I was overwhelmingly excited to stay here. And when I arrived I had every reason to be! It's a great place and the staff are very friendly with suggestions and directions. It's a wonderful location for the Metro!! I met some of my best friends while there, and wish I stayed longer!

The Hostel was clean, offered nice breakfast in the morning and the staff were very helpful and bi-lingual. The location is a bit far out from the attractions but just a ride on the metro away. Surrounded by shops and restaurants, overall a nice stay and would come again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5