Oops Design Hostel Reviews

50 Avenue des Gobelins, Paris, France

Great little hostel with a cute patio, great bathroom, great room. Was lovely and clean, with a sweet atmosphere. I enjoyed the stay in Les Gobelins as it was a lovely little area with delicious patisseries all around! Close to the metro, and had a great street view.

Great location and a luxury stay for a hostel. Bathrooms are modern and spacious and the rooms clean and appealing. Not particularly social but worth the money, especially for Paris!

Wonderful place to stay! I would like to return!

Very good hostel. Friendly staff. Excellent location. They should improve the breakfast and get a area for socialization.

It is not what it used to be. It seems like theyre turning it into a hotel only, and applying hostel principles here doesnt work anymore. I booked a 4 people dorm exactly to avoid being alone in a room for 2 with a strange guy. Guess what happened? They "upgraded" me "for free" into a 2 people room, and put me with a guy. Totally awkward, embarassing and uncomfortable. I complained and they changed it, but only in the next day, so the situation had already happened. It lacked good sense on that.

It was great, the room was quite confortable and clean. Breakfast could be better (fruits), but it was nice

The guy at reception made us pay for our stay in cash. Not ideal. The bathroom was lit like something out of a sci fi movie, the beds were comfortable but obviously designed for hobbits because I couldn't fit properly and I'm not even that tall. The breakfast is good but the guy who works in the kitchen stares at you while you eat, which may cause some discomfort to the socially anxious. Wi fi works properly and the location is average.

While this wasn't the best place to meet people if traveling alone, it was great other than that. The staff always seemed helpful and everything was clean. The metro is a two minute walk and the location felt very safe. I would book again, especially for the low prices they offer.

Location was good imo, away from city but could hop on the train few blocks away. Private bathroom with toilet and shower was nice and clean. Room had bunk bed and table and chair. With light and outlet at each bed. Breakfast was alright, cereal bread tea. Would stay again.

The best hostel we havhave stayed in Europe. All the staff were very helpful to us. It is also very good value for the moneybwe paid!

I enjoyed my stay at Oops Hostel and found it provided everything I needed for my short stay in Paris. The staff were friendly and very helpful and the location was ideal. The rooms would have benefited from some small lockers just to store valuables in. The included breakfast was good and kitchen space handy.

Booked a 4 share but was given a 2 share with a random? was a bit awkward sharing a room for 2 with someone I didn't know.

• 11th Dec 2015

Great place. Very clean and well maintained. Nice to have breakfast included!

Everything was fine. Nothing wrong there! Au revoir.ciao

Very good value for money. Not really a hostel vibe but grand for a place to spend nights.

• 28th Nov 2015

first impression hadn't been very good. I booked for a mixed 4beds dorms and they gave me a 3 beds dorm. the problem was the the room was very dirty, the bathroom was horrible although there was only an other person in the room. not a very nice wellcome!! they cleaned all the next day and it was good

Extremely rude staff , rented me a towel and did not give me a receipt because of that they charged me 10 euros . When I talked to them they had me on file for the towel but still refused to give me back the towel . Hostel is very far forum the museum and the tower. No one was in the lobby . Security of the hostel was great .

I booked a dorm and had a 2 bedroom with another girl, great! Light and power outlets for every bed, and free lockers for valuables with a digit code are very good. Room and ensure bathroom was clean!

I arrived at Oops Hostel during the terrorist attacks, and the staff did their absolute best to keep everyone informed and maintain as much security as possible, keeping the front door locked and only letting people in after confirming that they were staying there. The day after the attacks, the staff again were incredibly helpful and understanding, giving us as much information as possible on the state of Paris, metro, and overall safety. I honestly cannot thank the staff here enough!!!

not too far from the central though, you can get to central by metro around 15 mins. dorm room is spacy but double bed was too low even I coudn't sit in my bed :(

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4