Oops Design Hostel Reviews

50 Avenue des Gobelins, Paris, France

Hostel was very nice , very clean , staff was so helpful. Receptionist was always ready to help the visitors . I will recommend this for sure.

• 16th May 2015
  • India

New, modern, nice and really clean hostel. I stayed in a mixed 4 dorm,which was really pleasant and had its own bathroom.The only disadvantage I foound was mattress,which wasnt really good for my back (plus bed was creaking a lot, when you turned around :). The breakfast was really good - caffe,milk,crossant,bread,butter & marmelade,juice,2 types of muesli. Location:a few steps from Metro Les Gobelines and Placa Italia;you can easily walk around Lockers:in each floor-you create your own passw.

Oops is a great hostel, absolutelly clean, with healpful kind staff (Monika especially) and well located (a few blocks away from Rue de Mouffetard, a must do in Paris). Also, two lines of metro are about 100 metres away, there are two supermarkets in the same street, as well as a great view of the Pantheon. Actually, in the six floor of the hostel, there's also an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. So, yeah, i'd highly recommend it. Both thumbs up! Cheers! Guadalupe, from Buenos Aires

Boring hostel with sterile atmosphere. Not allowed to use fridge or store food. Very clean but not very accommodating.

Hello, Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We just would like to inform you that there is a kitchen with a fridge available for our gusts so it is allowed to store food and to cook. Best regards Oops!Staff

Amazing location. Fantastic staff. Definitely a positive experience. Only wishes were the lockers were in the room and there was enough room between the bunk beds to sit up. Also pillow cases would be a plus. They wrap the sheet around the pillows so you can put your arms under them.

There were flies everywhere in the hostel common spaces (especially the kitchen). Renting out a room while the entire floor is under construction is extremely rude and disrespectful due to the noise and difficulty getting in/out of the room. When we entered our room, it looked as though it had never be swept or vacuumed for at least a month. Overall, the customer service was poor and it seemed like the staff didn't care about their customers.

• 5th May 2015

Hello, Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We would like to clarify that entire floor was not under construction. It was not accessible for few hours and nobody complained because,to avoid any inconveniences, we chose the time when guests are outside and enjoy Paris . Regarding you comment about the flies- it is summer and the doors are open so it simply happens. We hope that next time you will explore more Paris and you will have better memories. Regards Oops!Paris

enjoyed my stay here! in a nice area of paris with two metros either end of the street to go to the centre for all your sightseeing (no.7 leaves you to the Lourve which is perfect). I walked it one day and i think it took about 40 mins from Notre Dame. very clean and staff seemed very friendly!! some nice restaurants and bars around the hostel aswell. i would stay here again :)

It is alright for a few nights (I stayed here by myself for about 10 nights in two stages), everything as expected with the price I paid for Paris that it is always expensive. Rooms are small but are ok and clean. Checkin is kind of late (4pm), but they hold your luggage for free so is not a big deal...

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

We loved this place!!

• 20th Apr 2015

facilities very good, clean, nice bed linen and comfortable beds, breakfast was basic but it's a hostel so it was nice that they were offering this for free. also comparing to most of the hostels in Paris, this was located quite centrally - difficult to find a hostel close to Eiffel tower or arc de triumph easily anyway - overall totally recommend this hostel.

Oops Hostel was my first experience staying in a hostel, and it was wonderful! The area was of a nice part of Paris, the rooms were nicely decorated, and the staff members were nice and accommodating. I will definitely consider staying there again for future visits to Paris!

no lockers in the room and only small lockers on the landing of each floor. The metro line is about a ten minute walk but otherwise there isnt much in the area where this is

Hello, Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We would like just ensure you that there are two metro stations almost next to our hostel(cause we are situated in the center)and it is 3 minutes walk and definitely not 10min.Moreover, there is a bus stop just in front of to our hostel. If you had doubts concerning location of metro station you could have asked our staff-we are always happy to help our guests. Best regards Oops!Staff

Oops had a good location but if you want to meet other travellers I wouldnt recommend this hostel. Most seemed to be french locals staying there for a night or two (didnt speak english/not backpackers)

Hello, Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We are sorry that you did not meet any backpackers but the true is that they do stay in our hostel,however, everything depends on the period. Regarding Disney tickets,Disney itself told us that the tickets were valid. We would have sent invalid tickets to our guests. We have already reported your case to Disney. Best regards Oops!staff

The hostel was clean, friendly, and very accommodating. The staff is available 24 hrs, so there's no concern if you're coming in late or early. Possibly the cleanest hostel I've stayed in: someone washes your breakfast dishes for you; there was a clogged drain in my room, but when I came back from sightseeing, they had already fixed it; your bedsheets are folded and bathroom is cleaned every day! Not a party hostel either, so you'll get a good rest! In a nearby suburb, but not too far away!

• 12th Apr 2015

The best thing about this hostel is the staff. I was there to run the Paris Marathon and the lady at the reception was extremly helpfull and kind!

People had been quiet negative about this place on reviews. For the price one shouldn't have expectations thay are unrealistic. The staff were super friendly helping you when ever you needed (24 hour reception) free breakfast were very good of ceral, bread, crosant, juice, tea and coffee. The rooms were cleaned everyday (including weekends). The beds were a little warn/thin but like I previously mentioned one needs realistic expectations

Great place, near metro, supermarket, cafes, and a great place to meet new people. The staff is very nice and helpful!! Special thanks to receptionist Gabriel, who gave us lots of good tips about Paris!

The services and fecilites are good.

• 6th Apr 2015

Located right next to a metro. Very convenient. Room was small but clean and good enough for just a place to sleep.

This was a good hostel! My only feedback would be that the staff could have been friendlier and/or more helpful for suggestions of things to do/places to est in Paris, but other than that we enjoyed our stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4