Oops Design Hostel Reviews

50 Avenue des Gobelins, Paris, France

Hostelworld is great for finding cool places to stay!

Very nice experience. Very clean and front desk was very helpful.

• 13th Feb 2015

Decent breaky, staff were nice. Private rooms are over priced, small and awkward.

Except the tiny room, and the late check in time, everything was perfect.

Clean ,friendly /helpful staff

• 11th Feb 2015

I had a pleasant staying in oops hostel. It's very clean in general. The bed were a bit noisy and the room were too tiny. The breakfast wasn't bed. Everything is ok. Especially thanks to the staff Monika. She answered to my questions so kindly and helped me a lot! It was great to talk to Gabriel too. Thank you.

Had such a pleasant stay at oops, took me a while to find but that was just my own knowledge, the hostel is located in the south east of paris and wanting to see everything I rarely used the metro, the walk took me from hostel to eiffel tower about 2 hours but there is a metro station at the end of the road! The room I stayed in was comfortable with lockers and other roommates were so friendly! was such a good time! Desk staff so friendly and views are awesome! Would stay again!

This was a great hostel and i would definitely return! The location was good - close to the metro and easy to get around the city. The rooms were clean and the other guests were nice. It had a good atmosphere and the included breakfast was good.

• 30th Jan 2015

Not super-reliable WIFI, otherwise everything else was pretty good.

Clean and friendly hostel in a good location, near two metro stops, supermarket and places to eat. The room was a bit small, but we had a comfortable stay. The breakfast is not great, just a croissant and a small bread, but its not horrible. I'd come back and recommend.

• 26th Jan 2015

I slept at Oops Hostel just one night, arriving late and leaving early, so I can't say a lot. But I was positively surprised by the cleanliness, unfortunately not so common in hostels.

• 23rd Jan 2015

rooms with 4 beds just too much. my room was a 4 bed, just too crowded. 2 beds shud be ok. get rid of the 4 beds from the rooms.

• 22nd Jan 2015

The facilities are good, but there is no real common room and it was hard to meet new people. The only place to sit is in the dining room and few people did that, those who did didn't interact much with others. Also, seemed like most people were not travelers, but rather people looking for apartments and staying there until they found something. Not the best atmosphere for backpackers traveling alone and looking to meet new friends.

The hostel was clean and in a good neighborhood. I felt safe and was able to get everywhere a sightseer would want to go within reasonable walk or metro ride. I would recommend Oops and would visit again if ever in Paris.

Thanks a lot for your review! Hope to see you again! Oops! Staff :)

This is a cute hostel right off the 7 train and just south of the cutest street in Paris, Rue Mouffetard. I really enjoyed staying here as I could get to everything really easily and the neighborhood felt really safe and fun. The hostel is mostly quiet and I love having the en suite bathrooms. No bar, but with all the cafés around, it never mattered. Good hostel for the price in Paris.

Thanks a lot for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed! Kind regards, Oops! Staff

The atmosphere is boring, they should improve it. The staff also needs to be have a cooler attitude.

Dear customer, The atmosphere changes according to who is in the hostel, and we are working hard to attend to all of our customers' needs. If we are not cool enough, maybe a cooler place somewhere in Russia might be a better destination for you. Kind regards, Oops! half-cool Staff :)

I stayed just one night which is very nice hostel.you can take subway it takes maximum 10 minutes to important places I recommend you oops hostel!..

We had a very nice stay! The people were helpful and friendly!

I had a wonderful stay at oops. It was easy to find and right by the metro so it was easy to travel around the city. They recommended a free tour that was a great way to see the city. Quiet at night and a good breakfast in the morning. Each room has it's own bathroom which was nice. Over all a nice stay. The night life in the Latin quarter is non existent though so if you're looking to go out and not have to travel to do so id stay elsewhere.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Loved the hostel. Little off beaten path (family living is all around) yet still close (10 min walk) to metro. Will stay again.

• 2nd Jan 2015