Oops Design Hostel Reviews

50 Avenue des Gobelins, Paris, France

OOPS was in a great location right next to a metro and a short walk to lots of restaurants, markets and the Lourve! It was really clean and the staff were all very friendly and helpfull!

• 27th Mar 2015

I live in the Paris suburbs and wanted a place to spend the night in order to go out on the town in Montparnasse. This place fit the bill! Cool atmosphere, clean, and a good breakfast (though too early- 7:30-9:30 is a little tough when you've been out all night enjoying the city). The dorm bunk beds were very squeaky and shaky but I still managed to have a good night's sleep. I would stay here again.

the room was good, the bathroom was good. i was just a bit disappointed that they didn't have something of a proper kitchen to cook in. it was only two hot plates and a microwave.

• 9th Mar 2015

Hostelworld is great for finding cool places to stay!

This is the worst hostel I've ever been to. It's impossible to meet people as a solo backpackers. The rooms smell and don't appear to be cleaned daily. Plus staff is really cold. I do not recommend.

Very nice experience. Very clean and front desk was very helpful.

• 13th Feb 2015

Decent breaky, staff were nice. Private rooms are over priced, small and awkward.

Except the tiny room, and the late check in time, everything was perfect.

Clean ,friendly /helpful staff

• 11th Feb 2015

I had a pleasant staying in oops hostel. It's very clean in general. The bed were a bit noisy and the room were too tiny. The breakfast wasn't bed. Everything is ok. Especially thanks to the staff Monika. She answered to my questions so kindly and helped me a lot! It was great to talk to Gabriel too. Thank you.

Had such a pleasant stay at oops, took me a while to find but that was just my own knowledge, the hostel is located in the south east of paris and wanting to see everything I rarely used the metro, the walk took me from hostel to eiffel tower about 2 hours but there is a metro station at the end of the road! The room I stayed in was comfortable with lockers and other roommates were so friendly! was such a good time! Desk staff so friendly and views are awesome! Would stay again!

This was a great hostel and i would definitely return! The location was good - close to the metro and easy to get around the city. The rooms were clean and the other guests were nice. It had a good atmosphere and the included breakfast was good.

• 30th Jan 2015

Not super-reliable WIFI, otherwise everything else was pretty good.

Clean and friendly hostel in a good location, near two metro stops, supermarket and places to eat. The room was a bit small, but we had a comfortable stay. The breakfast is not great, just a croissant and a small bread, but its not horrible. I'd come back and recommend.

• 26th Jan 2015

I slept at Oops Hostel just one night, arriving late and leaving early, so I can't say a lot. But I was positively surprised by the cleanliness, unfortunately not so common in hostels.

• 23rd Jan 2015

rooms with 4 beds just too much. my room was a 4 bed, just too crowded. 2 beds shud be ok. get rid of the 4 beds from the rooms.

• 22nd Jan 2015

The facilities are good, but there is no real common room and it was hard to meet new people. The only place to sit is in the dining room and few people did that, those who did didn't interact much with others. Also, seemed like most people were not travelers, but rather people looking for apartments and staying there until they found something. Not the best atmosphere for backpackers traveling alone and looking to meet new friends.

The hostel was clean and in a good neighborhood. I felt safe and was able to get everywhere a sightseer would want to go within reasonable walk or metro ride. I would recommend Oops and would visit again if ever in Paris.

Thanks a lot for your review! Hope to see you again! Oops! Staff :)

This is a cute hostel right off the 7 train and just south of the cutest street in Paris, Rue Mouffetard. I really enjoyed staying here as I could get to everything really easily and the neighborhood felt really safe and fun. The hostel is mostly quiet and I love having the en suite bathrooms. No bar, but with all the cafés around, it never mattered. Good hostel for the price in Paris.

Thanks a lot for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed! Kind regards, Oops! Staff

The atmosphere is boring, they should improve it. The staff also needs to be have a cooler attitude.

Dear customer, The atmosphere changes according to who is in the hostel, and we are working hard to attend to all of our customers' needs. If we are not cool enough, maybe a cooler place somewhere in Russia might be a better destination for you. Kind regards, Oops! half-cool Staff :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4