Oops Design Hostel Reviews

50 Avenue des Gobelins, Paris, France

J'ai beaucoup aimé cet hostel. L'endroit est vraiment proche au quartier latin et c'est sympa qu'il est juste à côté de Place d'Italie. J'ai aimé aussi la taille de chambres et comment chacune a une salle de bains privée.

This was definitely one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in! I felt spoiled and honestly didn't want to leave for my next accomodation. The room had A/C and a very nice view. Pretty good location... very close to 2 different metro stops or you could do like me and just walk to the city center (about 40-50 min walk through Latin Quarter). Great little restaurants and cafes not too far either. Close proximity to markets & they have a kitchen so you can cook your own food to save money.

• 22nd Jun 2015

The location is great and easy to find. You can get food very easy in this area. However, the design of bunk bed is awful, it makes a loooooot noise when people trying to move, also the height of the bed is poorly design, you can never sit properly when you taking the lower part. The bathroom is " TINY" but well equipped and clean, the dryer gets really hot with every 10 mins usage. I would grade 6/10 overall. The good part is they offers free security storage. CASH ONLY FOR PAYMENT, be aware!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Super easy location and everything is perfect for whom expects an ideal hostel room. Even there is no bed bug

• 21st Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Staff there is some kind of rude.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • China

We really enjoyed our stay here. The free breakfast every morning was really nice! Even though there wasnt much to it. The wifi worked great! Everything was clean, the beds were comfy. It is located within a 5 minute walk to 2 metro stops. The staff know a lot about the city. They do have a kitchen however there is no oven, just two stove elements. All in all we had a good time and would return to this hostel in the future.

Staff were helpful, kitchen had a fridge and hotplate, WiFi good, clean and lobby area is open and great for meeting people

As check in and out times are not convenient so i suggest to maintain one temporary guest room only for girls ,that will be much appreciated

• 12th Jun 2015
  • India

Surrounded by subway stations, great breakfast, friendly staff, great room but small bathroom, very clean and organized.

Clean, simple, and free breakfast. I would recommend it. It is very close to a metro stop and convenient store. Make sure you bring your own towels though.

Absolutely the most beautiful hostel I've ever seen!

I loved this hostel! The location isn't very far from the big places to see in Paris and the staff was amazingly helpful and so friendly! The room was really clean and cute and we could see the Eiffel Tower from our window. It was super convenient because there were usb outlets by each bed so we could all easily charge our phones and cameras without the hassle of sharing the converters. This was our favorite hostel of the 8 we stayed in during our Europe trip!

I was a little disappointed by the fact that the lockers aren't located inside the rooms. Some people told me the lockers weren't working perfectly, therefore I spent my time in Paris carrying all my important stuff in my pockets. Besides that, I really missed a bar or something to help the travellers meeting other guests. However, the staff was great, always ready to help and the place was clean, well decorated and confortable.

• 9th Jun 2015

The rooms were spacious and each had their own bathroom. The bathrooms were cleaned each day by the staff which was nice. The front desk accepted CASH ONLY which was very inconvenient considering I was able to reserve my room using a credit card. There was no common area other than the small kitchen. The deposit for the towel was 10 Euros which I thought was high. The hostel was in a great location however.

Greasy! Staff could be a lot friendlier though

• 8th Jun 2015

I enjoyed my stay - the location was great (not too touristy, but in a lovely neighborhood and with easy access to the center of town), facilities were brand-new, everything was quite clean. The key cards and lockers added a sense of security, and I'm glad that there was no lockout. Breakfast was adequate (might be nice to offer some protein (yogurt, cheese) or fruit. Too bad there's not really a place to "hang out" besides the eating area, which wasn't exactly cozy.

Good Hostel

The Hostel is good and well located, but the bed was very noisy and not so comfortable.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Pretty good hostel experience. The rooms were comfortable. No complaints but nothing to rave over either. The staff was helpful if a bit standoffish. Fellow travelers ranged from high school kids on a group trip to families to solo travelers. Not a great sense of community, but enough diversity to make anyone comfortable.

This is a good hostel. Location is almost near Metro Place d' Italie which is a great metro cause there has M5-6-7. You can go directly to Trocadero, Gare du Nord, etc. The room is small but okay. Moreover, I love that they don't have a bar in the hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4