Oops Design Hostel Reviews

50 Avenue des Gobelins, Paris, France

The hostel was clean, friendly, and very accommodating. The staff is available 24 hrs, so there's no concern if you're coming in late or early. Possibly the cleanest hostel I've stayed in: someone washes your breakfast dishes for you; there was a clogged drain in my room, but when I came back from sightseeing, they had already fixed it; your bedsheets are folded and bathroom is cleaned every day! Not a party hostel either, so you'll get a good rest! In a nearby suburb, but not too far away!

• 12th Apr 2015

People had been quiet negative about this place on reviews. For the price one shouldn't have expectations thay are unrealistic. The staff were super friendly helping you when ever you needed (24 hour reception) free breakfast were very good of ceral, bread, crosant, juice, tea and coffee. The rooms were cleaned everyday (including weekends). The beds were a little warn/thin but like I previously mentioned one needs realistic expectations

Great place, near metro, supermarket, cafes, and a great place to meet new people. The staff is very nice and helpful!! Special thanks to receptionist Gabriel, who gave us lots of good tips about Paris!

• 8th Apr 2015

Located right next to a metro. Very convenient. Room was small but clean and good enough for just a place to sleep.

This was a good hostel! My only feedback would be that the staff could have been friendlier and/or more helpful for suggestions of things to do/places to est in Paris, but other than that we enjoyed our stay!

OOPS was in a great location right next to a metro and a short walk to lots of restaurants, markets and the Lourve! It was really clean and the staff were all very friendly and helpfull!

• 27th Mar 2015

Oops is a great hostel for young travellers looking to be well located with multiple metro stations nearby connecting you to all the major attractions in the city. The private room was great, the bathroom a tad small but otherwise good.

• 19th Mar 2015

I live in the Paris suburbs and wanted a place to spend the night in order to go out on the town in Montparnasse. This place fit the bill! Cool atmosphere, clean, and a good breakfast (though too early- 7:30-9:30 is a little tough when you've been out all night enjoying the city). The dorm bunk beds were very squeaky and shaky but I still managed to have a good night's sleep. I would stay here again.

the room was good, the bathroom was good. i was just a bit disappointed that they didn't have something of a proper kitchen to cook in. it was only two hot plates and a microwave.

• 9th Mar 2015

Hostelworld is great for finding cool places to stay!

This is the worst hostel I've ever been to. It's impossible to meet people as a solo backpackers. The rooms smell and don't appear to be cleaned daily. Plus staff is really cold. I do not recommend.

Very nice experience. Very clean and front desk was very helpful.

• 13th Feb 2015

Decent breaky, staff were nice. Private rooms are over priced, small and awkward.

Except the tiny room, and the late check in time, everything was perfect.

Clean ,friendly /helpful staff

• 11th Feb 2015

I had a pleasant staying in oops hostel. It's very clean in general. The bed were a bit noisy and the room were too tiny. The breakfast wasn't bed. Everything is ok. Especially thanks to the staff Monika. She answered to my questions so kindly and helped me a lot! It was great to talk to Gabriel too. Thank you.

Had such a pleasant stay at oops, took me a while to find but that was just my own knowledge, the hostel is located in the south east of paris and wanting to see everything I rarely used the metro, the walk took me from hostel to eiffel tower about 2 hours but there is a metro station at the end of the road! The room I stayed in was comfortable with lockers and other roommates were so friendly! was such a good time! Desk staff so friendly and views are awesome! Would stay again!

This was a great hostel and i would definitely return! The location was good - close to the metro and easy to get around the city. The rooms were clean and the other guests were nice. It had a good atmosphere and the included breakfast was good.

• 30th Jan 2015

Not super-reliable WIFI, otherwise everything else was pretty good.

Clean and friendly hostel in a good location, near two metro stops, supermarket and places to eat. The room was a bit small, but we had a comfortable stay. The breakfast is not great, just a croissant and a small bread, but its not horrible. I'd come back and recommend.

• 26th Jan 2015