Open House Barra Reviews

Bernardo Catarino 137 Barra, Salvador, Brazil

We had a really good stay at open house. The owner, Alex speaks super good English and give you good advise on every matter. The place is super gorgeous decorated and it really creates a chilled atmosphere. I would definitly go there again, if I stay in Salvador again.

• 20th Aug 2015

Lovely hostel with a very chilled and laid back atmosphere. Such a creative and artistic place to visit and would highly reccomend it to anyone

We really enjoyed our stay at open house. Alex was a very helpful and welcoming host and his pancakes at breakfast were delicious. The location is just 2 mins away from a big supermarket and 5 minutes from the beaches and banks, barra has a great atmosphere. Coming for Tuesday evening is recommended as it's a big night in Salvador. Thanks for a great stay.

It was amazing how it was decorated, every wall, door and space was painted. Alex is a really cool guy, he is always with a smile and makes you feel at home. He makes the best Caipirinhas in Brasil honestly, never tried one better, not even in restaurants, bars or clubs! He also recomended great places to visit, even a small island that had amazing beaches and it is not known for regular tourists. I also had the opportunity to meet people from different parts of the world! I'll come back!

Open House staff is the most friendly and helpful I've ever met,they made our stay the highest point of our trip. Location is perfect and safe with beaches and bars everywhere. The house is a whole piece of art and breakfast is way better of what we had in any other hostel. Based on a friend recommendation I booked here our two stops in Salvador and now I'm glad I did it

• 17th Mar 2015