Open011 Reviews

Corso Venezia, 11, Turin, Italy

Nice room and bed but not in a good part of town. Stayed here because it was closest to Juventus stadium but still wasn't close - would have been better to stay in the city center. No lockers in the room but the rooms were good. Probably would not stay here next time.

I would not recommend this hostel. Feels more like a hotel on the outskirts of town. WiFi works in few places and is poor. It is clean which is a positive but overall not a great place.

One of the worst "hostel" I've been to. It is a really great and cheap hotel for business trips since most of the people are older and clearly not backpackers. A computer corner implies computers with internet access which they do not have, breakfast is not included, far from the city centre although there is a bus stop nearby and no city maps or any information about the city. I have a best taste in Torino as a city because of this place.

About the dormitories rooms, the are well separated and each one has your own space. I just missed closets with lockers.

Best one in my trip until now. Big rooms, bath in the room, clean, best staff! It's not in the city center, but it's easy to go by bus. With elevator, good wifi and have I told you about the staff? haha They're the best! I loved!

Good place to stay if you want to sleep in a cheap hostel. It was very clean and safe place. Looked more like a hostel. Only the distance from the trainstation/center is pretty far but the busses are running all the time, so no problem with that.

Very big room, clean. Lovely stuff A little bit far from the city centre but easy to take buses

The only downside to this hostel was that it was pretty far removed from the center of the city and the buses didn't run very frequently, especially on the weekends. Totally worth it for the price, though- even with the less-than-ideal location!

I loved it. While a little way out of town it was convenient to bus services. The staff were wonderful and while it might have been a bit quiet for some of the younger ones it was marvellous for me.

The hostel is far from the centre but it's easy enough to get a bus as long as you don't want to stay out late. I was lucky that it was a quiet night and I had a 4 bed dorm to myself.

Wifi on the room would be top.

This hostel is veeery far from city centre, and the neighborhood looks a little sketchy, but once you've settled in it turns out it's not. There is more of a hotel vibe than a hostel vibe, so maybe not so much for the people who want to party. The room was great - big, airy and a sense of privacy between the beds.