Open011 Reviews

Corso Venezia, 11, Turin, Italy

The only downside to this hostel was that it was pretty far removed from the center of the city and the buses didn't run very frequently, especially on the weekends. Totally worth it for the price, though- even with the less-than-ideal location!

I loved it. While a little way out of town it was convenient to bus services. The staff were wonderful and while it might have been a bit quiet for some of the younger ones it was marvellous for me.

The hostel is far from the centre but it's easy enough to get a bus as long as you don't want to stay out late. I was lucky that it was a quiet night and I had a 4 bed dorm to myself.

Wifi on the room would be top.

This hostel is veeery far from city centre, and the neighborhood looks a little sketchy, but once you've settled in it turns out it's not. There is more of a hotel vibe than a hostel vibe, so maybe not so much for the people who want to party. The room was great - big, airy and a sense of privacy between the beds.

The staff were friendly and helpful, when I needed to leave my rucksack in a safe place after I'd checked out on my leaving day, as my train didn't leave until the evening. Although the hostel is a bit far out from the centre, I didn't mind catching the bus and walking. It was quiet and I felt safe there.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Very good, pleasant stuff and comfortable rooms. It was'nt what i expectected from a Hostel in this price category- when i come back to Torino again, i'm sure, i would book that hostel again. The only thing that i have to complain is that the information about the bus connection did'nt included the different plan, which is valid on sundays.

• 6th Apr 2014

Wonderfully spacious, scrupulously clean, quiet and private. (This is off-season!) A place to make tea would be nice though.