Open011 Reviews

Corso Venezia, 11, Turin, Italy

Clean and quiet rooms. Wifi is not free even if 1 euro per day is very acceptable.

Worst place I've stayed on my travels. I walked to the receptionist and he looked at me like I was Michael Moore trying to get into a Wall Street bank! The doors in the rooms were broken as a roommate got locked in the bathroom at 3am and the receptionist just told us not to lock the door with no apology or reason for the distruption!

About 4km for the train station in a nondescript area where a woman would probably not feel secure alone at night. The place is clean, although it could use some renovation.

Not in city center. A bit confusing to get there from train station. But you will survive. The hostel is a lovely place and locked up at night. But many immigrants wandering at night in the neighborhood. So be careful if you arrive late. Room clean, nice staff, good value for money. Nice place to stay if you plan you trip ahead.

I'm a frequent traveler and have lots of hostel experience. Open011 is a fantastic hostel; right up with the best. Scores high marks for all categories.