9.2
Superb 82 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 82 Total Reviews
Opera B&B Located at Via Lorenzo il Magnifico 62, , Florence.
Opera B&B
Opera B&B
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 25-30
15th Mar 2016

Wonderful place! Stayed here with my parents. We each had a latge private room with private bathroom for about $60 a night... Plus it includes breakfast and cappucinos! Best value. Francesco was great. Highly recommended.

• South Korea, Female, 41+
3rd Feb 2016

It was the second stay in Opera B&B. Francesco who is the host of the Opera B&B is so kind and greatful. I stayed with my mother. we travelled London, Venice, Florence and Paris. Mom said Opera B&B is the best of the best we have ever stayed. I

5th Jan 2016

Opera is lovely. The manager, Francesco, is very friendly and helpful. It was a bit of a walk from the train station, but the directions were perfect. I could easily have taken a bus or taxi, but I enjoyed the walk. My only regret is that I couldn't stay longer!

• China, Female, 25-30
24th Dec 2015

it was my best experience of staying in italy, I didn't expect the room could be so big and well furnished, everything is grand new, super size that's wider that my height, down quilt, with memory foam pillow I think, i had the best sleep ever . francesco has been very friendly and helping as well, next time I would love to stay in here again :)

• England, Couple, 31-40
19th Nov 2015

Absolutely faultless, a spacious, clean and well furnished room, good breakfast variety (fruit, cakes, pastries, ham/cheese and toast) easy to get from the station and to the centre of Florence. Our host Francesco was so helpful, welcoming and kind. Many thanks also to the ladies who help him, very polite. Grazie mille ancora!

• USA, Female, 41+
10th Nov 2015

Opera B&B was a very nice surprise. Francesco was extremely accommodating and gracious. He was available to us whenever we needed anything and went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and easy. He allowed us to feel secure about our luggage storage and was very helpful with directions and options for our stay in Florence. He had a very friendly demeanor and the room was very comfortable and well appointed. The location was close to desirable sites and options. Highly recommend!