Opera B&B Reviews

Via Lorenzo il Magnifico 62, Florence, Italy

Opera is lovely. The manager, Francesco, is very friendly and helpful. It was a bit of a walk from the train station, but the directions were perfect. I could easily have taken a bus or taxi, but I enjoyed the walk. My only regret is that I couldn't stay longer!

it was my best experience of staying in italy, I didn't expect the room could be so big and well furnished, everything is grand new, super size that's wider that my height, down quilt, with memory foam pillow I think, i had the best sleep ever . francesco has been very friendly and helping as well, next time I would love to stay in here again :)

Absolutely faultless, a spacious, clean and well furnished room, good breakfast variety (fruit, cakes, pastries, ham/cheese and toast) easy to get from the station and to the centre of Florence. Our host Francesco was so helpful, welcoming and kind. Many thanks also to the ladies who help him, very polite. Grazie mille ancora!

Opera B&B was a very nice surprise. Francesco was extremely accommodating and gracious. He was available to us whenever we needed anything and went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and easy. He allowed us to feel secure about our luggage storage and was very helpful with directions and options for our stay in Florence. He had a very friendly demeanor and the room was very comfortable and well appointed. The location was close to desirable sites and options. Highly recommend!

• 10th Nov 2015

The owner of this bed and breakfast is an amazing person that helps you out with whatever you need. Thank you Francesco for managing such an amazing place!

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts