Opera Hostel Odessa Reviews

Deribasovskaya St. 8, Odessa, Ukraine

Before I went there I read the reviews and it's true there is a few people that can't speak english nut half the staff do so that helps and they are the ones that interact with you. The females on the staff they speak english and they are professionally friendly if that make sense. It is a nice homey atmosphere but no oven but you get free clothes washing. I like the lights per bed. Yeah the shower is like a corner shower but is reasonable enough and for the money you paid.

I think this hostel is in a very unique location being in the center of the most of the city's main attraction. And in this are it caters to most individuals taste. The public transportation is readily accessible to most all places of interest.

excellent LOCATION and super CLEAN. stuff was very friendly and helpful. i stayed 2 nights. was funny and cozy place. well organized menagment. just renovated and all brand new hostel. there is no place to stay in Odessa more then Opera Hostel... do not waste your time for search it.

At first I booked this hostel for its location and its price. However, bad smells in the room and a an atmosphere that is unusual for hostels got me thinking that I would not recommend this hostel in general.

Very good staff that give you a lot of help learning your way around Odessa.

Great location, and the private room I had was super nice and clean. The staff didn't speak much English, so weren't very helpful to me. It wasn't the friendliest hostel I've ever been in.