Opera Residence Apart Hotel Reviews

O utca 24-26, O utca 24-26, Budapest, Hungary

The location of the hotel was great (very close to metro) and the room was spacious and well-equipped (own kitchen, washing machine etc). Room also had an air conditioning, which was nice. Staff was friendly, but communication didn't work very well because I had to ask four times to get a receipt of the payment. But overall nice place and I would recommend it!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Finland

really nice apartment in a perfect location to discover the city! very clean, spacious and well-equipped, truly a "home away from home". being a hungarian myself i was very pleased with the way we were treated (before and after i revealed my nationality), really helpful staff and how easily everything worked out. we felt safe at all times. the bedroom was also rather quiet since it was facing the backyard. great restaurants etc in the surroundings. we will definitely be back!

• 6th Jun 2014