Opera Residence Apart Hotel Reviews

O utca 24-26, O utca 24-26, Budapest, Hungary

We stayed in an apartment in this hotel and it was pretty good, quite spacious although I'd have to say the sofa-bed was not really comfortable. Very squeaky and the mattress was very thin. But the actual bed and the rest of the facilities were very nice.

The location of the hotel was great (very close to metro) and the room was spacious and well-equipped (own kitchen, washing machine etc). Room also had an air conditioning, which was nice. Staff was friendly, but communication didn't work very well because I had to ask four times to get a receipt of the payment. But overall nice place and I would recommend it!