Oporto Invictus Hostel Reviews

Rua das Oliveiras 73, Porto, Portugal

Friendly and helpful staff, clean environment,and incredibly delicious breakfast ,love this hostel very much!!Hope i can come back and stay here agai

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

It was really good value for money. A staff (Loretta) was very kind and friendly. Breakfast was really sufficient (relatively wide range compared to other hostels). Location was also nice to go to main tourist places.

Hello, thanks a lot for your comment :) It was a pleasure to have you here, come back soon :) Loreta, Oporto Invictus Hostel

The bed is clear. The kitchen has good prepared. The air in living room is not fresh. People don't like to stay in. Not atmosphere. Some staffs are lazy to service. Some are good.

I'm so sorry that you have written such an opinion about Invictus. I thought that your stay was enjoyable because your initial reservation was for 1 night and you ended up staying 5. Your nights were always spent in the living room and many times you mentioned you were loving your stay, so we were very surprised to read the your comment. Are you sure this comment is about Invictus? If so, hope to see you soon and that your opinion is more positive next time:) Be Happy :)

A great place

• 4th Apr 2014

The staff was amazing .. Its being like to be at home , friendly people and a really pleasant place where to stay ..

A really nice place, you just feel entirely welcome. Design is modern and airy, it's super clean. The breakfast is amazing, too!

Very nice hostel! Breakfast was nice! Join tue walking Tour with markus!

Very very impressed. In particular, the staff were excellent. We were met by Gisella on our first day at Invictus. She could not have been more helpful and friendly. What excellent value for money! The breakfast too is an added bonus.

Great stay, the staff recommendations (where to find nice restaurants..) were very helpful. I would come again ! :) Also the hostel is not at the most touristic place but is convenient to take the metro (10min walking) or just to go out having a drink in a cool place.

This was a great hostel. The hosts were great and very helpful when we arrived. They gave us a map and informed us of various free walking tours and the pub crawl. They even helped us call a cab when we were running late to the airport!

Nice calm hostel, good if you' re planning to rest for a day. Our hostess Viktorija was really nice and helpfull, she didn' t hesitated to help us with breakfast even though we needed an hour earlier than usual breakfast times. The view from the kitchen was nice, the hostel is cosy. Just a shame that light in the corridor and shower where a little problematic.

The staff is very helpful and has very good pieces of advice !

Our stay at Oporto Invictus Hostel and Porto was a great one. It is located really close to the heart of the city. The staff is really friendly, smiling and helpful. The breakfast is really good and with a wide choice. I've done many hostels and their breakfast is great ! Maybe the room is not perfectly soundproof, and maybe the fact the bedroom is a bet humid to to the bathroom, but it's good. I recommend this hostel and its staff !

Not many times I felt like at home like at Invictus Hostel. The atmosphere is great, specially in the kitchen and in the common room. I was in the biggest room Iand I've slept so well both the nights I was in. A particular mention to the staff, always kind and gentle !! I defiinitely suggest Invictus Hostel to all the travellers!! Atè breve!

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

Wauw! It was my birthday and they all celebrated with me. A warm cheerfull and cosy hostel!

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Belgium

The wifi is really unstable, it's very hard to get signal in our room from both two wifi. Walls are really thin, we can hear people speaking clearly, and there were people laughing and talking really loudly at 3 a.m, which was very annoying. By the way, there is no lock on the shower door.

Great Hostel, good atmosphere and quite clean! Good place to meet people and party if you are a solo traveler! We had a great time!

We LOVED our stay at Invictus as we were only looking for a comfortable stay during our few nights in Porto but got so much more. The atmosphere was great, its a very beautiful, relaxed and welcoming building. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, they gave us a map, recommendations where to go, and helped organise our weekend. What we really loved about the place and the people was they made us see the real side to a wonderful city, we enjoyed an authentic and traditional stay. CHEERS

• 19th Jan 2014

I liked it a lot but there is one problem, there is a bar downstairs and you can listen everything. I was in the first floor and I was awake until 4 o'clock in the morning. My friends were sleeping in the second and they couldn't identify the origin of the noise but they said they could listen it. All the other things really well.

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Everything was so perfect and staff was so kind.

• 9th Jan 2014