Oporto Invictus Hostel Reviews

Rua das Oliveiras 73, Porto, Portugal

There didn't seem to be many hostel-wide activities besides the walking tours (which we went on and loved, by the way) and the pub crawl that we missed both nights, so that is my only tiny bit of criticism. But overall our stay was really enjoyable and we're glad we stayed at Invictus!

Good location (only 10 minutes walk from Trinidade Metro station), clean, cozy, good breakfast, nice people working there.

• 26th Nov 2014

If you want to party, this is a good hostel. Otherwise the hostel is quite loud and it is located above a bar that plays very loud music to the early hours. I stayed in a mixed 4 bed dorm and there was no lock on the private shower, just a opaque shower door, which someone had scratched a hole in :S The lockers were also really small and there wasn't too much space to put your bags. However, the staff were lovely. Very helpful and friendly with lots of information about the city.

• 18th Nov 2014

Really nice place to stay! I´ll come again one day

• 5th Nov 2014

I will definitely choose this hostel if I visit Porto again!!

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

Beautiful place. Nice kitchen and balcony! Wifi was basically non existent upstairs.

Meet a great group of people here! Good vibes to just chill out or to meet fellow travellers. Porto was great, definitely recommend the walking tour!

This was absolutely the BEST hostel I have stayed in over 3 months. Great location, wonderful facilities (clean, spacious bathrooms, drains NOT clogged, large kitchen, common room with games and a huge TV, outlets for the bunks, space for bags, lockers, etc), an awesome atmosphere and the BEST staff!! They were so helpful, engaging and kind. They helped to connect me with Wild Walkers and that was great. My stay in Porto was PERFECT because of this hostel and everything it had to offer.

The Invictus hostel had a great atmosphere and the staff were really friendly. They also gave excellent advice on what to do in the city.

And good music!

• 28th Sep 2014

It was a very nice hostel to stay. Very clean and very professional

Staff were very nice and helpful. Only complaint is that the walls are very very thin. Me and a friend stayed in a 4 person female only dorm on the 3rd floor (same floor as kitchen and shared bathroom). We could literally here entire conversations from down the hall past midnight. If you're looking for somewhere quiet I'd look somewhere else. They should look into sound proofing.

It was so good be there and met new people, it's really close of everything's in Porto and the staff was so friendly! I hope that I could be there one more time in the future!

Unless you are going to be blind drunk every night I wouldn't recommend staying here the street is so noisy and it goes all night, if you don't mind some noise then the showers are great, wifi in rooms, beds are really comfy, breakfast is good, not much atmosphere for a solo traveller would suggest to go on the pub crawl

I really recommend this hostel! The staff at the hostel was amazing, always willing to help with excellent advice, they organize a lot of things to see in Porto, great breakfasts ... The instructions on how to get to the hostel are great written. In short, a great experience with Oporto Invictus Hostel :)

Very nice helpful staff. If you want to party this is the right place. If you want to rest, choose a different place. Too many bars around rolling down till late hours.

Great staff!

Realy good atmosphere, nice staff, sweet and really helpful. The position is perfect, because you can go everywhere walking. The hostel gave hospitality to a lot of nice and happy people, If you desire a nice place to spend your vacancy, without any thoughts or worries, is your place!

• 27th Aug 2014

We loved the Hostel, especially the pubcrawls ;)

My favorite hostel in Oporto. Feels like home here!