Oporto Invictus Hostel

9.2
Superb 1721 Total Reviews

• Argentina, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

EXCELENT!! EXCELENTE!! This hostel was what every hostel should be! Great beds, great kitchen, great showers! Super clean! I totally recommend it! The staff was great! If I come back to beautiful Porto, that I will, Ill definitely stay here!

Thank you for your rating! We are really happy to know that you enjoyed here in Oporto Invictus Hostel :) and of course, you are more then welcome back any time :D

• jared134
  • USA, Male, 18-24
8th Mar 2017

Wonderful place to go to!! The staff was extrextremely friendly and gave me so much advice that was very useful! The tour guides were outstanding as well, especially since I did two of them! I definitely recommend going to this marvelous place!

Thank you for the comment! It´s great to hear that you had a good time in our hostel. We try to do our best all the time :) We hope to see you again in the near future! :)

8th Mar 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Although I did have a private room I shared with a friend. We had bunks and even though it was a private room, there were lockers. The location was great; in the center of the 'hip' night life. GO TO THE RESTAURANT DOWNSTAIRS. I believe its called Pipa Velha. Seriously - amazing food. But back to the hostel...fantastic staff. They were super helpful, called us a taxi, mapped out our whereabouts and places we wanted to visit. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your comment! Good to know you enjoyed your stay in Invictus :) We hope to see you again soon ;)

• wanderinglauren
  • Australia, Couple, 31-40
1st Feb 2017

Great location, amazing staff. The private rooms aren't that private - lots of noise and light come in from the hostel - but then, it is a hostel, so you get what you paid for. And a totally great easy-going vibe to the place.

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to know that you had a good time here :) It was a pleasure to host you, and we hope to see you again!

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

Lockers are a little bit old and little but the staff is soo nice, you can feel they really just want to help in anyway possible. Beds are too close from each other but the value for money is just great. Free breakfast is amazing and the location couldn't be better. Thanks for everything :)

Thank you very much for your rating and comment. We are very happy to know, that you enjoyed your stay with us :) Guests can choose theirs bed in a dorm. Or, if they feel uncomfortable with one they choosed always can speak with the staff and change the bed :) Thank you very much! We hope you will visit us again :) All the best from all Invictus team!!

21st Jan 2017

Everything was great! Superb location, great and helpful staff, free breakfast, fast wi-fi, clean toilets. Would stay here if I'm in Porto again.

• trinke
  • Italy, Male, 18-24
15th Jan 2017

Definitely one of my favourite! Staff super friendly, cozy rooms and generous breakfast. Shared spaces as reception/living room and kitchen have the perfect atmosphere to meet people. The location is perfect both for sightseeing during the day and hang out the night, many bars and club are near by. You can have free tea & coffee whenever you want! I had great times there, met friendly travellers and chats with hosts. You'll definitely book an extra night there, as I did ;)

Thank you for the review! We are happy that we could make your stay nice and comfy! :) And, we are looking forward to see you again!!

• babi_pocciotti1004
  • Brazil, Female, 31-40
14th Jan 2017

The location is great! A lot of bars and restaurants around.... On the other hand if you sleep close to the window (like I did) it would be a bit noisy... But it was ok! Staff AMAZING!!! Super helpful super nice!!! Tks for both Pedros and the girl in the morning (I forgot her name)!! Very spacious... Simple but good breakfast Very nice common aerea... (Living room)

Thank you for commenting your stay! As we are in the city center, everything is close here and you can find several bars as part of the night life. Mostly in the weekend, can be more movements, so we offer earplugs for those guests who are light sleeper, next time you can ask at the reception ;) In our living room, everybody is welcome to play a boardgame we have, check out a book or watch tv. Also, you can meet new people on our kitcken while you eat or cook :) Thank you again for choosing us and we hope to see you again!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Nice place!

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016

We had a great stay. While I was expecting a place more like the crisp photos it proved to be a great place. That being said, our twelve person dorm was full and there was only one working shower on our floor. I asked about heating prior to check in and was told it would be taken care of. The room however has so few outlets that the heating unit was the first thing unplugged. I had a top bunk and my ladder was NOT attached, thankfully I found out before climbing up after it fell on me.