Oporto Invictus Hostel Reviews

Rua das Oliveiras 73, Porto, Portugal

This was absolutely the BEST hostel I have stayed in over 3 months. Great location, wonderful facilities (clean, spacious bathrooms, drains NOT clogged, large kitchen, common room with games and a huge TV, outlets for the bunks, space for bags, lockers, etc), an awesome atmosphere and the BEST staff!! They were so helpful, engaging and kind. They helped to connect me with Wild Walkers and that was great. My stay in Porto was PERFECT because of this hostel and everything it had to offer.

The Invictus hostel had a great atmosphere and the staff were really friendly. They also gave excellent advice on what to do in the city.

And good music!

• 28th Sep 2014

It was a very nice hostel to stay. Very clean and very professional

Staff were very nice and helpful. Only complaint is that the walls are very very thin. Me and a friend stayed in a 4 person female only dorm on the 3rd floor (same floor as kitchen and shared bathroom). We could literally here entire conversations from down the hall past midnight. If you're looking for somewhere quiet I'd look somewhere else. They should look into sound proofing.

It was so good be there and met new people, it's really close of everything's in Porto and the staff was so friendly! I hope that I could be there one more time in the future!

Unless you are going to be blind drunk every night I wouldn't recommend staying here the street is so noisy and it goes all night, if you don't mind some noise then the showers are great, wifi in rooms, beds are really comfy, breakfast is good, not much atmosphere for a solo traveller would suggest to go on the pub crawl

I really recommend this hostel! The staff at the hostel was amazing, always willing to help with excellent advice, they organize a lot of things to see in Porto, great breakfasts ... The instructions on how to get to the hostel are great written. In short, a great experience with Oporto Invictus Hostel :)

Very nice helpful staff. If you want to party this is the right place. If you want to rest, choose a different place. Too many bars around rolling down till late hours.

Great staff!

Realy good atmosphere, nice staff, sweet and really helpful. The position is perfect, because you can go everywhere walking. The hostel gave hospitality to a lot of nice and happy people, If you desire a nice place to spend your vacancy, without any thoughts or worries, is your place!

• 27th Aug 2014

We loved the Hostel, especially the pubcrawls ;)

My favorite hostel in Oporto. Feels like home here!

Loved my stay there. The staff is very helpful and the kitchen is very nice and equipped with everything you need to cook a nice meal. The living-room is great place to hang out and there are a lot af bars around to have a drink!

• 23rd Aug 2014

I had a great stay at Invictus. Friendly staff, comfy beds, and clean facilities. Our first two nights were pretty quiet around the hostel, but our last night there was a very social vibe. I would definitely recommend this hostel/stay there again!

Perfect location, very friendly staff, breakfast included. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 18th Aug 2014

Very kind staff, always willing to help and give advice.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Montenegro

One of the best Hostel I've ever stayed in. Both the rooms and bathromm are clean, the kitchen is great and the location perfect! If I ever return to Porto I would definitely come back!

It has a really good location and you can get so easy to the most popular sights.And they have such a good familiar atmosphere!it's really amazing place:)

The staffs here are really helpful and friendly, the room is clean and cozy, and with a great location!! Love the beautiful common room.Really enjoy staying here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3