9.2
Superb 1,692 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1,692 Total Reviews
Oporto Invictus Hostel Located at Rua das Oliveiras 73, , Porto.
Portugal
Porto Porto Rua das Oliveiras 73
92% 1692
41.1497889 -8.6147846
    Rooms available

• trinke
  • Italy, Male, 18-24
15th Jan 2017

Definitely one of my favourite! Staff super friendly, cozy rooms and generous breakfast. Shared spaces as reception/living room and kitchen have the perfect atmosphere to meet people. The location is perfect both for sightseeing during the day and hang out the night, many bars and club are near by. You can have free tea & coffee whenever you want! I had great times there, met friendly travellers and chats with hosts. You'll definitely book an extra night there, as I did ;)

• babi_pocciotti1004
  • Brazil, Female, 31-40
14th Jan 2017

The location is great! A lot of bars and restaurants around.... On the other hand if you sleep close to the window (like I did) it would be a bit noisy... But it was ok! Staff AMAZING!!! Super helpful super nice!!! Tks for both Pedros and the girl in the morning (I forgot her name)!! Very spacious... Simple but good breakfast Very nice common aerea... (Living room)

Thank you for commenting your stay! As we are in the city center, everything is close here and you can find several bars as part of the night life. Mostly in the weekend, can be more movements, so we offer earplugs for those guests who are light sleeper, next time you can ask at the reception ;) In our living room, everybody is welcome to play a boardgame we have, check out a book or watch tv. Also, you can meet new people on our kitcken while you eat or cook :) Thank you again for choosing us and we hope to see you again!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Nice place!

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016

We had a great stay. While I was expecting a place more like the crisp photos it proved to be a great place. That being said, our twelve person dorm was full and there was only one working shower on our floor. I asked about heating prior to check in and was told it would be taken care of. The room however has so few outlets that the heating unit was the first thing unplugged. I had a top bunk and my ladder was NOT attached, thankfully I found out before climbing up after it fell on me.

13th Dec 2016

Excellent location and very friendly staff. Good value for money.

Thank you for your review, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay here :) We hope to have you back soon :)

• natasha_keating1129
  • USA, Female, 18-24
29th Nov 2016

I really liked this hostel! Staff were very friendly and helpful, gave me a map and went over it with me when I arrived. I got there too early to check in but they let me leave my bag there and freshen up a little before going to explore. Cute living room and good kitchen area. Nice place to meet cool people. The walking tours were good and the pub crawl was very fun! Stayed in a four bed room with a nice bathroom attached. Felt very homey. Definitely would stay again.

Thank you very much for your review :) We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. We hope to see you again in the future!

• Chile, Female, 31-40
29th Nov 2016

I stayed at a 12 dorm, the room was nice and spacious the staff cleaned very thoroughly all the hostel everyday, they mopped and vacuumed the room, it was a first to see. The staff was really nice and helpful. There are bars next to the hostel and it's a bit noisy at night, but with ear plugs I didn't hear anything. The location was great near to the city center, night life and a cheap laundry mat. And the breakfast was good!!

Thsnk you for the comment! It is good to know you had a nice time with us :) As you say, we are in the center and there are a few bars around, this is why the staff offers earplugs for all who is a ligher sleeper. If you come back to Porto, you are very welcome here ;)

• Italy, Female, 25-30
24th Nov 2016

The staff was friendly and helpful; and the guests were also very respectful. The place has a lot of character - although it is an old building, and it has very simple furniture / facilities. It is all clean, and all you need is there. Location is convenient to go out, but very loud - as in the middle of the bars area. One thing to remember if you go over winter - the room was freezing cold when we got there. After the first unpleasant night, we asked for extra blankets and it was OK.

Thank you for the review and sharing your experince. We are glad to know that you had a nice stay here. As we are in the center, everything is close, including the bars which may be more noisy in the weekend. To make it better, we offer the earplugs :) Also you can let us know if something is wrong, the staff tries to help 24 hours a day. We are sorry you were cold on your fist night. That was a day when the weather got suddenly cold. It is good to know that the double blanket made you more comfy :) Thanks for your stay and we hope to see you next time!

14th Nov 2016

It's a good hostel and a good option in Porto. Nice breakfast and friendly staff.

Thank you! We hope to see you again in the future :)

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
25th Oct 2016

This is a great hostel. It's close to everything. The 12 bed dorm is really big. The showers are great. Breakfast was really good with fresh rolls picked up from the bakery each morning. The hostel has a quiet atmosphere. One downside would be the noise from the street bars. It was particularly bad when I was there because it was university hazing week in Porto.

Thank you for the feedback! We try our best to make your stay great :) We are happy that you liked the breakfast and the room. The week was really different when you stayed here, as you say, because of the university week, there were programs and concerts all around. We provide earplugs for the guests when it is needed. We hope to see you again soon! :)