Oporto Invictus Hostel Reviews

Rua das Oliveiras 73, Porto, Portugal

Great location close to loads of bars,and the metro. Great helpful staff and the hostel was clean. Definetly recommend it!

Thank you so much for your comment and rating :) You were also very nice and you should come back as soon as possible. Many thanks from all Invictus team**

All perfect. The best i could to have. Excelente. Thanks

Thank you very much for your comment and rating :) We enjoyed very much to have here and we hope to see you soon Best wishes

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Location was good, easy to walk everywhere, close to the bars. My 4 girls room was very small but the room had its own shower and separate toilet which other hostels did not have. No crowd gathering to the common area this time which I wished. They had a good co-operation with Porto walking crew which helped a lot to get the best experience out of Porto. I thank you for the great stay.

Thank you so much for your comment and rating :) Yes, our location is perfect, right in the heart of the city and we love Porto Walkers so we always advise all customers to do walking tours, porto wine tours and pubcrawl :) We hope to see you soon***

I loved this place. Great location, super friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was nice. Beds were comfy. I would only choose this place. Porto, i Miss you!! - Sherry

Thank you so much :) we also miss you and we hope to see as soom as possible. A big hug from all Invictus team

5 stars for everything with the happy, courteous and wonderful staff being the cherry on top. The complete hostel only lacking a garden, but that's not needed when the playground of Porto beckons.

Thank you so much :) It was veru good to have you here. Come back as soon as possible :)

It was so cool to stay there i enjoyed it a lot..really good people as for staff was excellent really helpful.Really good place to meet other travellers also brilliant activities such as pub crawl and Porto walkers it was spectacular.The hostel is peceful, clean and good managed thank you.

• 29th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

Olá!! We are very happy that you enjoyed Invictus Hostel :) It was nice to had you here. We are waiting for you next time ! :) Cheers!

I was travelling with my boyfriend and we had a private room in Oporto Invictus. The room was very nice, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was very nice also, with milk, cereal, bread, toasts, jam, nutella, juices, teas and coffee. The kitchen is really beautiful and has amazing facilities. The bathroom is mixed, but the shower cabins are very good and you can get ready inside them after you shower. I would not recommend the hostel if you are a solo traveler, because it is very calm.

Hello :) Thank you very much for your rating ans comment :) We hope to see you soon**

Really enjoyed my stay but it was a bit loud and hot at night. Nothing unbearable by any means, though.

Hello! Thank you for your rating and comment. About the noise it's really a question that we can't help due to the area of the city that we are established in. Besides that, we are happy that you enjoyed and we hope to see you soon. All the best **

A gorgeous hostel, with warm and welcoming staff who went above and beyond to help me and on returning made me feel like I was coming home! Thanks guys and great work!!!

Thank You. It was a great pleasure to be a part of your beautiful experience. We hope you cherish every moment of the camino in your heart forever, And you welcome home whenever you want. All the best, Oporto Invictus Hostel.

The place was pretty cool I guess, not amazing for a solo traveler, but good vibes...they should have some sort of meet up at night to make the lonely folks not so lonely...but not a bad place by any means

Hello :) hope you're doing well :) We hope that you had a good stay in Invictus. About the "meet up at night" we have every night pubcrawl and we also have in the living room a lot of games, books, a guitar and also a tv if you want to watch a movie; so as you can see we have a lot of options to our guests :) We hope to see you soon and best wishes from all the Invictus staff

Supper nice staff, but I guess they should have more socket.

Thank you very much :) We hope to see you soon

Everything is really good in the hostel, I definitely recommend!

Ohh..thank you :) We hope you very soon...best wishes from the Invictus Staff

I recommend Invictus.All the Staff working there is frendly and very helpful,they cooperate with other hostels organizing walking tours every day.Location of the hostel is great,close to the center,in a small street where door to door you can find restaurant and two bars (loud to 1am) in case you don't get satisfied with full breakfast every morning (free)-which I doubt.All of the facilities are clean,beds are very comftorable for higher people (190cm).You get your own locker for personal stuff.

Hello! We're really happy to know you had a good experience at our Hostel. Thank you for your rating and positive comment! we hope to see you soon, all the best!**

I arrived very late at time, but the staff was really really nice. The breakfast was not too much, but a lot more than you find in other hostels! I slept very well, unfortunately i just stayed for one night.

Hello! Thank you for your comment, we're glad you liked our Hostel. You're welcome back anytime. All the best, Oporto Invictus Hostel.

O.K. Hostel, friendly staff, clean,but very noisy. The walls are soooo thin, you can hear everything. I would recommend it to people who are looking for fun and partying, not so much for people who are looking for a quiet place to sleep after walking around the entire day.

Nice and comfy place to stay in Porto. Not directly in the center, but close enough, everything you need is still in the walking distance. Really nice and welcoming staff.

Really great rooms, clean and comfortable and a place to lock up your things. They have bathrooms on every floor which meant you never had to wait which was great, and they were always clean. The staff were really helpful!

The value for money was so much more than excellent!! Lovely room, comfy bed, super cute kitchen with a great view and gorgeous bathrooms! Lauretta was super welcoming, gave us a much better map than the one we had received at the airport and gave us tons of information on where to find what! GO THERE!!

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

thank you very much :) It was a pleasure to meet you and please come back :) Loreta

Pretty decent hostel in a solid location. Staff is helpful. I had a random request for a screwdriver and thank god they delivered. however, I did feel like I was being watched the whole time. Idk what it was. It wasn't the staff. Could just be the vibe. But overall a good hostel.

had a great stay and trip - thank you so much :-)

• 3rd Apr 2015