Oporto Invictus Hostel

Superb 1709 Total Reviews

• wanderinglauren
  • Australia, Couple, 31-40
1st Feb 2017

Great location, amazing staff. The private rooms aren't that private - lots of noise and light come in from the hostel - but then, it is a hostel, so you get what you paid for. And a totally great easy-going vibe to the place.

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to know that you had a good time here :) It was a pleasure to host you, and we hope to see you again!

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

Lockers are a little bit old and little but the staff is soo nice, you can feel they really just want to help in anyway possible. Beds are too close from each other but the value for money is just great. Free breakfast is amazing and the location couldn't be better. Thanks for everything :)

21st Jan 2017

Everything was great! Superb location, great and helpful staff, free breakfast, fast wi-fi, clean toilets. Would stay here if I'm in Porto again.

• trinke
  • Italy, Male, 18-24
15th Jan 2017

Definitely one of my favourite! Staff super friendly, cozy rooms and generous breakfast. Shared spaces as reception/living room and kitchen have the perfect atmosphere to meet people. The location is perfect both for sightseeing during the day and hang out the night, many bars and club are near by. You can have free tea & coffee whenever you want! I had great times there, met friendly travellers and chats with hosts. You'll definitely book an extra night there, as I did ;)

Thank you for the review! We are happy that we could make your stay nice and comfy! :) And, we are looking forward to see you again!!

• babi_pocciotti1004
  • Brazil, Female, 31-40
14th Jan 2017

The location is great! A lot of bars and restaurants around.... On the other hand if you sleep close to the window (like I did) it would be a bit noisy... But it was ok! Staff AMAZING!!! Super helpful super nice!!! Tks for both Pedros and the girl in the morning (I forgot her name)!! Very spacious... Simple but good breakfast Very nice common aerea... (Living room)

Thank you for commenting your stay! As we are in the city center, everything is close here and you can find several bars as part of the night life. Mostly in the weekend, can be more movements, so we offer earplugs for those guests who are light sleeper, next time you can ask at the reception ;) In our living room, everybody is welcome to play a boardgame we have, check out a book or watch tv. Also, you can meet new people on our kitcken while you eat or cook :) Thank you again for choosing us and we hope to see you again!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Nice place!

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016

We had a great stay. While I was expecting a place more like the crisp photos it proved to be a great place. That being said, our twelve person dorm was full and there was only one working shower on our floor. I asked about heating prior to check in and was told it would be taken care of. The room however has so few outlets that the heating unit was the first thing unplugged. I had a top bunk and my ladder was NOT attached, thankfully I found out before climbing up after it fell on me.

13th Dec 2016

Excellent location and very friendly staff. Good value for money.

Thank you for your review, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay here :) We hope to have you back soon :)

• natasha_keating1129
  • USA, Female, 18-24
29th Nov 2016

I really liked this hostel! Staff were very friendly and helpful, gave me a map and went over it with me when I arrived. I got there too early to check in but they let me leave my bag there and freshen up a little before going to explore. Cute living room and good kitchen area. Nice place to meet cool people. The walking tours were good and the pub crawl was very fun! Stayed in a four bed room with a nice bathroom attached. Felt very homey. Definitely would stay again.

Thank you very much for your review :) We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. We hope to see you again in the future!

• Chile, Female, 31-40
29th Nov 2016

I stayed at a 12 dorm, the room was nice and spacious the staff cleaned very thoroughly all the hostel everyday, they mopped and vacuumed the room, it was a first to see. The staff was really nice and helpful. There are bars next to the hostel and it's a bit noisy at night, but with ear plugs I didn't hear anything. The location was great near to the city center, night life and a cheap laundry mat. And the breakfast was good!!

Thsnk you for the comment! It is good to know you had a nice time with us :) As you say, we are in the center and there are a few bars around, this is why the staff offers earplugs for all who is a ligher sleeper. If you come back to Porto, you are very welcome here ;)