Oporto Invictus Hostel Reviews

Rua das Oliveiras 73, Porto, Portugal

Nice and comfy place to stay in Porto. Not directly in the center, but close enough, everything you need is still in the walking distance. Really nice and welcoming staff.

Really great rooms, clean and comfortable and a place to lock up your things. They have bathrooms on every floor which meant you never had to wait which was great, and they were always clean. The staff were really helpful!

The value for money was so much more than excellent!! Lovely room, comfy bed, super cute kitchen with a great view and gorgeous bathrooms! Lauretta was super welcoming, gave us a much better map than the one we had received at the airport and gave us tons of information on where to find what! GO THERE!!

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

thank you very much :) It was a pleasure to meet you and please come back :) Loreta

Pretty decent hostel in a solid location. Staff is helpful. I had a random request for a screwdriver and thank god they delivered. however, I did feel like I was being watched the whole time. Idk what it was. It wasn't the staff. Could just be the vibe. But overall a good hostel.

had a great stay and trip - thank you so much :-)

• 3rd Apr 2015

I went twice in this amazing place where you are welcomed as you are a member of the family..the big family of travellers accomodated with care and kindness; if i can return one day in Porto i will stay nowhere but in Invictus Hostel. Thank you so much for all! Muriel

It was a pleasure to have you here. We loved it and all the guests as well because you were always trying to help everyone, you are very special :) We really hope to see you soon :) Kisses, Loreta

I loved the funky set up of the hostel, the living room full of games and the close location to bars and sights.

Nice and friendly hostel.

We came to this hostel several time and we enjoyed it every time. The atmosphere is very cosy, the staff is lovely and helpful with any kind of problems you may have. You feel integrated at the first sight and the offer city tours from the hostel which is very pleasant. I would strongly recommend this hostel, as if I have the opportunity to go back to Porto, I would definitively go back there.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Everyone is so friendly and helpful here, the atmosphere is fantastic and the shared facilities are pretty decent too. The 8 person room is huge and includes lockers. They could have fit at least four more beds into it but I'm glad they didn't so there is plenty of common space left.

• 2nd Feb 2015

Lovely little hostel, full of good people and good place to chill. Don't need to walk far to get food or get your tourist fix, and if you need anything extra the guys are happy to help (you'll end up with a map with pen all over it showing you stuff to do, but that's a good thing). Also the guys who do the walking tour/pub crawl/port tours are all awesome, definitely recommend doing all three because by the end you feel like part of the family.

1 2 Next » last »