Oporto Invictus Hostel Reviews

Rua das Oliveiras 73, Porto, Portugal

The place was pretty cool I guess, not amazing for a solo traveler, but good vibes...they should have some sort of meet up at night to make the lonely folks not so lonely...but not a bad place by any means

Hello :) hope you're doing well :) We hope that you had a good stay in Invictus. About the "meet up at night" we have every night pubcrawl and we also have in the living room a lot of games, books, a guitar and also a tv if you want to watch a movie; so as you can see we have a lot of options to our guests :) We hope to see you soon and best wishes from all the Invictus staff

Supper nice staff, but I guess they should have more socket.

Thank you very much :) We hope to see you soon

Everything is really good in the hostel, I definitely recommend!

Ohh..thank you :) We hope you very soon...best wishes from the Invictus Staff

I recommend Invictus.All the Staff working there is frendly and very helpful,they cooperate with other hostels organizing walking tours every day.Location of the hostel is great,close to the center,in a small street where door to door you can find restaurant and two bars (loud to 1am) in case you don't get satisfied with full breakfast every morning (free)-which I doubt.All of the facilities are clean,beds are very comftorable for higher people (190cm).You get your own locker for personal stuff.

Hello! We're really happy to know you had a good experience at our Hostel. Thank you for your rating and positive comment! we hope to see you soon, all the best!**

I arrived very late at time, but the staff was really really nice. The breakfast was not too much, but a lot more than you find in other hostels! I slept very well, unfortunately i just stayed for one night.

Hello! Thank you for your comment, we're glad you liked our Hostel. You're welcome back anytime. All the best, Oporto Invictus Hostel.

O.K. Hostel, friendly staff, clean,but very noisy. The walls are soooo thin, you can hear everything. I would recommend it to people who are looking for fun and partying, not so much for people who are looking for a quiet place to sleep after walking around the entire day.

Nice and comfy place to stay in Porto. Not directly in the center, but close enough, everything you need is still in the walking distance. Really nice and welcoming staff.

Really great rooms, clean and comfortable and a place to lock up your things. They have bathrooms on every floor which meant you never had to wait which was great, and they were always clean. The staff were really helpful!

The value for money was so much more than excellent!! Lovely room, comfy bed, super cute kitchen with a great view and gorgeous bathrooms! Lauretta was super welcoming, gave us a much better map than the one we had received at the airport and gave us tons of information on where to find what! GO THERE!!

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

thank you very much :) It was a pleasure to meet you and please come back :) Loreta

Pretty decent hostel in a solid location. Staff is helpful. I had a random request for a screwdriver and thank god they delivered. however, I did feel like I was being watched the whole time. Idk what it was. It wasn't the staff. Could just be the vibe. But overall a good hostel.

had a great stay and trip - thank you so much :-)

• 3rd Apr 2015

I went twice in this amazing place where you are welcomed as you are a member of the family..the big family of travellers accomodated with care and kindness; if i can return one day in Porto i will stay nowhere but in Invictus Hostel. Thank you so much for all! Muriel

It was a pleasure to have you here. We loved it and all the guests as well because you were always trying to help everyone, you are very special :) We really hope to see you soon :) Kisses, Loreta

1 2 Next » last »