Oporto Invictus Hostel Reviews

Rua das Oliveiras 73, Porto, Portugal

such a pretty homey space and clean!!

I would highly rexommend Invictus Hostel !! Great location and very friendly, welcoming and helpful staff. I extended my stay in Porto by 4 days as the atmosphere felt like a home away from home and it was very easy to meet people. The tours offered by PortoWalkers made my time there extra special... Guides were knowledgeable and funny!

The staff are friendly and very helpful, especially with directions! The facilities are very clean, as are the beds/dorms. Atmosphere was very quiet but that's mostly due to the guests themselves. Would stay here again.

Thank you very much for good rating and comment :) It is very good hear, that you liked to stay with us :) Hope someday you will visit us again. All the best from all Invictus staff.!

It was just fine...very noisy at night because there is a bar downstair

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Spain

Thank you for your good rating. We want to apologize because of the noise, but the hostel is located in the city center, that is good to reach all the main sightseeing objects. We hope to see you again in Invictus Hostel:) All the best from all team!

I really liked my stay at the Oporto Invictus Hostel. The atmosphere was a familiar one and the kitchen as well as the 4 bed dorm in which I stayed were really nice. Further the Price per night includes a good breakfast :)

• 29th Sep 2015

Well located with nice restaurants around, there is a good vibe in this hostel. The staff takes the time to explain you the sightseeing and where the nice food is. The double room we got was nice, bed a bit noisy though. Kitchen and the balcony make it easy to meet people. Appreciated the 24hours reception, especially when you need a bottle of water at the middle of the night. Would come again !

Hey! Thank you very much for you comment and review :) It will also be a pleasure for us to welcome you again :) We wish you all the best!

Thanks so much for an awesome stay!

• 24th Sep 2015

You are welcome! Thank you for your good comment and rating! All the best from all Invictus staff! :)

Oporto Invictus is a beautiful and comfy place with a really great and helpful staff. I ended up adding two more days on my stay just because I couldn't bring myself to leave. The hostel is located in a very nice area close to the university and a slew of nice bars and restaurants. It's in walking distance of everything you need as well as all the sightseeing places. The kitchen was great and clean and I used it every night. The free breakfast also looked, although I couldn't eat any. Go here 😊

Thank you very much for such a good words about Invictus!:) Hope next time you will taste our breakfast:)Serving the breakfast we always trying, to complete guests wishes and alimentation peculiarities. If, some guests are vegetarians, vegans, or have allergy for milk products, or they are intolerance for lactose, or their alimentation is without gluten and they inform us about it. They definitely will find breakfast perfect for them. Hope to see you again:) All the best from Invictus team!

The best hostel I have ever been to! Good location, amazing staff, nice room, breakfast, wifi, kitchen... Thank you for everything ;)

Thank you so much for your comment and rating :))) It feels so so so good to receive these feedback, it makes our job easier and with more will to keep up. Thank you once again, feel always welcome to come back***

I LOVE IT!! This was my second time in INVICTUS HOSTEL, and I'm more in love with it! The atmosphere is awesome and the staff as well! They are always happy, smiling and disponible! Pedro plays guitar in the commun room and helps you with all the needs you have. The kitchen at the last floor is super cool, and the breakfast is very good! LOVE IT!!!

Hey Carlotta! Thank you very much for your good comment and rating :) It is very good to hear, that you liked Invictus and chosen it for the second time. We hope, that you will visit us, again, soon! :) All the best from all Oporto Invictus staff!

The hostel is very good located, you can do everything by walk. Also the decoration create a really nice atmosphere, and the staff is really nice, all the time here if you need some tips, good places to go, or just have some conversations or hear some music. I totally recommande this hostel

• 22nd Sep 2015

Thank you so much for the comment, for the review and also for recomending us!! Being able to make you feel happy during your staying makes us feel even more happy!!!! Hope to see you some other time :) Best wishes from Oporto Invictus Hostel`s team :)

The staff are great. They very helpful showing me where to visit in porto. Kitchen is well equipped. Thanks for everything

Thank you so much for your comment and rating :) We make everything possible to make guests feel like they are at home, it is good to feel positive feedback :) We hope to see you soon, Best wishes from all staff :)

The shower in our private deluxe room was adventureous ;)

Thank you so much for your comment and rating. Adventureous won the most original adjective ever given, congratulations :))) We hope to see you soon, Best wishes from all staff members

Thank you for making me feel so welcome during my stay here! The perfect place to spend a relaxing few days in Porto before heading off to the centre of Portugal for some yoga retreats... I would love to come back to Porto, and this hostel would definitely be top of my list for places to come back to stay. There is a lovely relaxed atmosphere in the hostel, and I feel lucky that I stumbled across it. Thanks!

Holly you are welcome ! Thank you very much for your good words. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay in Invictus :) You are always welcome in here :) All the best from Invictus team!

love loved this hostel - homely and the staff were great. thank you!

Hi, thanks a lot for your review :) We hope to see you again anytime soon! All the best for you!!!! The Staff

Great hostel, very clean, nice atmosphere and fantastic staff.

I really loved the chilled vibe of this place! The staff were more then helpful and went above and beyond to help me out! Great guitar sessions at night! Clean and comfortable. Good facilities and easy location to get around. Definitely would stay here again! :)

A really pleasant and special place. Looks event better that in the pictures, the 4 bed dormitory where we stayed was really spacious, breakfast is really nice and people working there are just amazing. I would definitely go back and totally recommend it.

Thank you so much for your rating :) It is very good to hear good things about the hostel and the staff. We hope you come back as soon as possible. Best wishes

The kindest people in Porto. Highly Recommended!

One of my favourite hostels for the year. Very cool atmosphere. Great kitchen and rooms were clean. About a 5 min walk to city centre which was good but had a lot of trouble on the first night finding somewhere good to eat and the staff member wasn't very helpful recommending a place. Overall a great hostel!!

• 15th Aug 2015

Hello Zoe, thank you so much for your rating and comment :) We apologize for the information about the restaurants, we have a lot good restaurants near by. We hope to see you soon

1 2 Next » last »