Oporto Invictus Hostel Reviews

Rua das Oliveiras 73, Porto, Portugal

had a great stay and trip - thank you so much :-)

• 3rd Apr 2015

I went twice in this amazing place where you are welcomed as you are a member of the family..the big family of travellers accomodated with care and kindness; if i can return one day in Porto i will stay nowhere but in Invictus Hostel. Thank you so much for all! Muriel

It was a pleasure to have you here. We loved it and all the guests as well because you were always trying to help everyone, you are very special :) We really hope to see you soon :) Kisses, Loreta

I loved the funky set up of the hostel, the living room full of games and the close location to bars and sights.

Nice and friendly hostel.

We came to this hostel several time and we enjoyed it every time. The atmosphere is very cosy, the staff is lovely and helpful with any kind of problems you may have. You feel integrated at the first sight and the offer city tours from the hostel which is very pleasant. I would strongly recommend this hostel, as if I have the opportunity to go back to Porto, I would definitively go back there.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Everyone is so friendly and helpful here, the atmosphere is fantastic and the shared facilities are pretty decent too. The 8 person room is huge and includes lockers. They could have fit at least four more beds into it but I'm glad they didn't so there is plenty of common space left.

• 2nd Feb 2015

Lovely little hostel, full of good people and good place to chill. Don't need to walk far to get food or get your tourist fix, and if you need anything extra the guys are happy to help (you'll end up with a map with pen all over it showing you stuff to do, but that's a good thing). Also the guys who do the walking tour/pub crawl/port tours are all awesome, definitely recommend doing all three because by the end you feel like part of the family.

We loved it staff members are lovely (lithuanian girl gave us advice what we can visit , where eat, drink , she was very helpful and nice ) , showers and rooms are amazing!

This is the kind of hostel where you are welcomed like family and treated like a friend. I had such a great stay here. The staff are the most helpful ive ever encountered and really want you to have the experience you would expect. The breakfasts are nice and simple, the dorms clean and spacious, lounge area really cool and cosy and the location absolutely perfect. Its situated in a seemingly alternative area , five minutes walk to the main square. I would stay here again and recommend it.

I had an excellent stay at the Invictus Hostel. Very nice people and the room I stayed in was in great condition and presented everything I needed.

1 2 Next » last »