Oporto Invictus Hostel Reviews

Rua das Oliveiras 73, Porto, Portugal

Great stay, the staff recommendations (where to find nice restaurants..) were very helpful. I would come again ! :) Also the hostel is not at the most touristic place but is convenient to take the metro (10min walking) or just to go out having a drink in a cool place.

This was a great hostel. The hosts were great and very helpful when we arrived. They gave us a map and informed us of various free walking tours and the pub crawl. They even helped us call a cab when we were running late to the airport!

Nice calm hostel, good if you' re planning to rest for a day. Our hostess Viktorija was really nice and helpfull, she didn' t hesitated to help us with breakfast even though we needed an hour earlier than usual breakfast times. The view from the kitchen was nice, the hostel is cosy. Just a shame that light in the corridor and shower where a little problematic.

The staff is very helpful and has very good pieces of advice !

Our stay at Oporto Invictus Hostel and Porto was a great one. It is located really close to the heart of the city. The staff is really friendly, smiling and helpful. The breakfast is really good and with a wide choice. I've done many hostels and their breakfast is great ! Maybe the room is not perfectly soundproof, and maybe the fact the bedroom is a bet humid to to the bathroom, but it's good. I recommend this hostel and its staff !

Not many times I felt like at home like at Invictus Hostel. The atmosphere is great, specially in the kitchen and in the common room. I was in the biggest room Iand I've slept so well both the nights I was in. A particular mention to the staff, always kind and gentle !! I defiinitely suggest Invictus Hostel to all the travellers!! Atè breve!

Wauw! It was my birthday and they all celebrated with me. A warm cheerfull and cosy hostel!

• 5th Feb 2014