Option Be Hostel

Superb 146 Total Reviews

• fintan_m7230
  • England, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

Excellent place to stay. The atmosphere was very friendly and relaxed. It was almost like staying in a luxury spa. The staff were really friendly and arranged activities for all the guest, which was very useful as a solo traveller. The pool on there roof was wonderful and much needed considering I was staying their during a heat wave.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2017

Really great stay at Optuon Be Hostel in Córdoba. I would like to have stayed more nights. I felt very comfortable in this calm and relaxing, airconditioned environment. The staff was very helpful and gave local advise. Since they had beds left, they put me in a smaller dorm with less people :) Thanks for the great stay!

11th Jul 2017

This hostel is really clean and comfortable. The location is great as well! The staff were friendly and easy to talk to. The pool on the rooftop was a nice touch on hot summer days. My only issue was the noise from the kitchen and common room. If you are staying in the 8 dorm room on the first floor than noise may bother you while trying to sleep. During my stay both nights people were having conversations till 1am. The hostel should make the main floor a quiet zone after 11pm.

6th Jul 2017

This has to be one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. José made me feel at home straight away. The hostel itself is drop dead gorgeous and located less than 5 minutes from pretty much any historical site in Cordoba. As for the facilities, all I can say is wow: comfy beds, spacious bathrooms, lockers. Oh yeah, and at the end of the tour, José casually mentioned that there is a ROOFTOOP POOL. How can you beat that? 10/10. I'll be back.

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
4th Jul 2017

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. Jose and his staff were friendly and helpful. The place was very cosy and homely. Great location.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2017

Option Be, more like Option A!! My friend and I loved this hostel, we were made to feel welcome straight away by the staff, especially Borja. The breakfast is free and 24/7= as much Nutella as you want!! The beds are made every day and the place is super clean. It has a really relaxing atmosphere and minimalist aesthetic. We were sad to leave Option Be and Córdoba :(

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Jun 2017

This is a model for what every hostel should be like - clean, relaxing, easy to meet people and go out, best showers you will find in spain, sincere staff, clean rooftop pool (!!), Nespresso machine, top quality beds and bed sheets, bed made daily. This was a holiday from my holiday, just when I was starting to feel like I needed a night away from the whole scene. The people I met were also all very normal and fun. There is nothing to fault the hostel on - stay here!

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2017

damn I walked in and thought to myself, "this is a luxury hostel." It's so clean and beautiful and spacious, the terrace and pool are great, location is perfect, AC is always on, the staff is really nice. We had a lot of fun going for a drink/dinner that they lead every evening - that's really nice if you're solo. Only complaints are that the top bunks are absurdly high and often it felt like no one was around, but that's bc it's a very small hostel and was kind of relaxing.

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2017

Amazing location, incredibly friendly and welcoming staff and a really funky hostel - including a pool on the roof terrace!. I felt totally relaxed and at home there. The best hostel I've stayed in!

18th Jun 2017

I have been traveling for a month, and this place was the best of them all! It has it all design, style, service and good price!