Orange Drive Hostel

Fabulous 1836 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1836 Total Reviews

17th Jul 2017

This was my first ever private room rental and it was fantastic. The hostel was clean, people were nice, and it was close to the things I wanted to see on my short trip to Los Angeles. The hostel was quiet and I slept very well.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2017

I had an amazing time staying at Orange Drive for my first ever hostel experience. The location was absolutely great, and the amenities were very good, from great wifi, to kitchen access and multiple fridges and freezers, I really felt comfortable throughout my 5 nights. It was so good I stayed an extra night, and wish I had of stayed a few more! Staff were also very great and super accommodating, cannot recommend enough. Safety seemed to be a strong point for Orange Drive, great work.

12th Jul 2017
7.4

Has a nice homie character but lacks a welcoming atmosphere. No real inviting communal area. $10 per night parking adds to the price. Free breakfast is make your own waffles/pancakes. Would've been nice to have A/C in the lower level rooms. Saw a cockroach come out of one of the lower level showers. Front desk lady didn't admit to any faults to the hostel, giving a vibe that that's normal or not out of the ordinary. Very nonchalant. Would've been nice if she had a better attitude about it all.

We are disappointed that you didn't fully enjoy your time with us. We strive to give our guests the best stay possible. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback so that we can continue to improve. Kind Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2017

Great place! The staff is very helpful and friendly, and the location is great: right off Hollywood boulevard from where plenty of buses can take you to different places. It is expensive for a hostel, but I guess that's anywhere in LA.

4th Jul 2017

Good breakfast, really small kitchen. Really good location

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Hostelworld. We appreciate your feedback, and hope to see you again. Kind Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
2nd Jul 2017

Great everything.. excellent price and location :)

We're delighted that you had such an excellent stay with us in Hollywood. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope you will visit us again soon. Warmest Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

30th Jun 2017

The staff asked for a $20 security deposit for the room key, which wasn't mentioned in the description. That was a bit of a hassle but otherwise a very relaxing Hostel in a great location!

We are happy you had a relaxing stay at our location in the heart of Hollywood! Warmest Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2017

I had a great stay at Orange Drive Hostel. One of my favourite places I've stayed. I love that the place has a garden and multiple bathrooms! The only downside is that there are not a lot of electrical plugs in each room.

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Jun 2017

Great spot - easy access to major Hollywoid attractions and the metro! Double rooms as well as dorms are ok-nice. Especially the garden/patio is great to relax and have breakfast. Overall quite calm for a hostel in that location! Would come back again!

• Ireland, All Male Group, 41+
23rd Jun 2017

Great location a short walk to Hollywood Blvd, facilities were very good with a good well equipped kitchen best of all are the staff who are extremely helpful and courteous.