Fabulous 1,536 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,536 Total Reviews
Orange Drive Hostel Located at 1764 North Orange Drive, Hollywood, Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles CA 90028 1764 North Orange Drive, Hollywood
89% 1536
34.1034186 -118.3416795
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016

Loved my stay here, quiet and safe. Bit far from some places such as approx 1 hr on the train to Santa Monica and 2 hrs public transport to Disneyland, but very close to Hollywood Bvd and Universal Studios. Staff were super helpful and everything was clean. Kitchen is very small but easy enough to work around. Something other than waffles or pancakes in the free breakfast would have been nice but hey its free so can't complain much! Would stay again for sure.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hostel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

• Chile, Female, 31-40
23rd Jul 2016
7.7

Nice house, clean and great location right next to the Walk of fame in Hollywood. But Being a hostel owner myself I will suggest investing some money and setting AC in the rooms. I stayed in the female shared dorm and it was extremely uncomfortable to sleep because it was too hot at night! No hostel vibe, hard to meet other travelers and no organized events so I just stayed for one night and left.

Hello, We apologize for the discomfort the heat caused you. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hostel. We truly appreciate your comments and suggestions. Kind Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

• Finland, Female, 31-40
7th Jul 2016

I had such a nice 5-night stay at the hostel that I would definitely stay there again. I stayed by myself in the private ensuite room: a lovely space at the top floor. Everything was clean and in good condition (however, room was not cleaned during my stay - perhaps it was the hostel policy). Stay included free breakfast with coffee and do-them-yourself pancakes. Hostel also had a free Wi-Fi. The staff was very friendly, and always happy to answer all the questions that the travellers had.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hostel on Hostelworld. We do housekeeping only after each check-out, but if guests ever require anything during their stay our front desk staff will happily accommodate. We're very happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and we hope to see you again. Kind Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

• Australia, Female, 31-40
5th Jul 2016

We had a fantastic time

Hello, We are very happy to read your review! Thank you for staying with us! Kind Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

• USA, Male, 41+
4th Jul 2016

Hostel on orange drive is a nice p;ace to stay. Well situated to HOLLWOOD Blvd., I enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere of this Hostel , especially for the end of my trip. All the staff were helpful, polite. Whole building was clean and beautiful and sound did not carry from room to room.

Hello, We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your time with us. We appreciate hearing from our guests. Kind Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016

Great place for the price, but nothing special. The bathroom didn't seem particularly clean and the bed and pillow were not exactly comfortable, but were great for a one night stay.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay. We work hard to make our guests happy, and we truly appreciate hearing from our guests. Kind Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

• USA, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2016

The best hostel I've ever used! An amazing location, warm staffs, neat and clean rooms. Can't ask more for the price!!!

• USA, Male, 31-40
24th Jun 2016

Great stay and awesome location!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
22nd Jun 2016

I stayed at this hostel for 7 days. It was amazing. They have a wonderful and friendly staff that are willing to help you out in away and they make you feel totally comfortable. The room Was nice and it was quiet. I met some amazing people from all over the world. Starline tours is close by if you have tours booked with them. Hollywood blvd is right down the street. Breakfast was great. I would recommend this to anyone thats touring LA. I would stay there again for sure.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

Awesome Location, you yarn every morning inside the hottest block of Hollywood. Pedro at the front desk is extremely courteous, helpful and can give you very good hints about the attractions all over Southern California. Dorms are big, clean and beds are confortable. Lockers are the standard for hostel, which means it's not large enough for a travel suitcase but very safe for your personal valuables. Definitively a good place to rest after L.A. thrills, but not to hostel parties.