Orange Drive Hostel Reviews

1764 North Orange Drive, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

great location, so close to metro, buses and hollywood. good info on what public transport needed to visit different attractions, fun breakfast (make your own waffles) nice kitchen, helpful staff. matresses and pillows a little firm, and the tiny en-suite had a wobbley toilet that needs repair--but hey, we had an en-suite!

Perfect location. Comfort bed. Clean room. But my room was at the basement near a stair, it's quite noisy when people going up and down.

The location was very good, just 2 minutes to the walk of fame and the Dolby Theater. The poor thing was the kitchen and the breakfast. There were only 2 cooking places, 2 waffle irons and just one sink, which is definitely not enough for a hostel in this size.

Excellent hostel, very clean, great location with helpful friendly Staff.

• 15th May 2015

Cool hostel. The building itself was awesome seemed like a historical building.

Love the place, classic American house, well kept, 2 mins walk to Hollywood boulevard, free breakfast

Great place, great location. :)

The location is great! Two minutes from The Walk of Fame by walking. The staff is friendly and really helpful. There is a free breakfast (waffles). The WI-FI didn't work in my room. There is a park for 5 dollars. I stayed in a Double Income Room and it looks like a regular Hotel. My only complain is that there is no entertainment schedule, I mean, you don't meet the other travellers.

I was really impressed by the friendliness of the staff. Pretty basic place, big old mansion with lots of halls and rooms. I really enjoyed sitting out on the nice outdoor patio because all the flowers were in bloom. I was able to walk to dinner, which was nice and convenient.

Very nice room with very clean bathrooms "which were shared in our case", location is very near to Universal studios and walking distance to the Hollywood walk of fame...Also very close to a lot of restaurants and shops. The breakfast is as mentioned and it is good that they are providing it but I would suggest to add more varieties since waffles only isn't enough to be considered as a nice breakfast meal but thanks again.

Awesomene location, super friendly and informative staff that are happy to answer questions. I had a private room but shared bathroom and both were clean, comfortable and well maintained. Couldn't beleive how good this place is for a hostel, great value for money, highly recommend!

• 26th Apr 2015

Warm welcome and delightful room in a charming period house. Informative and accommodating staff. Comfortable and well appointed.

Hello, Thank you for writing a review about our hostel. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Kind Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

Amazing location and great value, loved our private room :)

• 22nd Apr 2015

Since my boyfriend and I arrived here we could tell that we had made the right choice. The staff at the front desk was very nice, always willing to help. The place is very big and rooms are the right size depending on what your need are. We stayed in two different rooms and they were both cleand spacious. The kitchen is very well equipped and there was always parking available for a small fee.

This place is better than what you think of a typical "hostel". The service level and cleanliness is beyond expectation. Also, the location is just a minute away from Hollywood blvd. which I didn't know beforehand. Absolutely recommended!

• 21st Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Great hostel, highly recommended

• 17th Apr 2015

Very friendly, helpful staff. Nice peaceful hostel just around the corner from the madness of Hollywood Boulevard and the Chinese theatre.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Best hostel ever. I will return.

Stayed here on two separate occasions on my recent trip to the USA and would definitely recommend it! Its a well maintained old weatherboard mansion that is directly around the corner from Hollywood blvd and the chinese theatre. Its pretty cool walking around the corner from all the chaos of Hollywood to this house and feeling like youre in a completed secluded area. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. The facilities are fine and the place is kept very clean.

Excellent location, big clean rooms

Hello, We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank your taking the time to write a review about our hostel. Kind Regards, Orange Drive Hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3