Orange Hostel Krakow Reviews

ul. Dietla 64, Krakow, Poland

It was ok. If youre on a budget then its not too bad but it wasnt the cleanest place ive stayed. Having a full kitchen was useful though, and a computer to use.

My girlfriend and I recommend this hostel to anyone who might go to Krakow! It had everything a hostel needs - and more. Great and very helpful staff, good location allowing you to go everywhere by foot. Close to the Jewish area and close to the old town sq. Free breakfast and coffee, and a great common area where you naturally meet many other backpackers.

From check-in to check-out, enjoyed a very comfortable three night stay here.

• 29th Jun 2014

Very friendly staff and very nice common area! Guys thank you very much for making my stay a memorable one!!!

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Poland

The only minus would be the noisy floors .

This hostel was nice but i had bugs bed in my bed. I woke up with my neck and legs full of insects bites. I told them and they left me in that room and everyone else too. Plus, they made us checkout one hour earlier because they had to desinfect the room from the insects. That wasn't very nice. Otherwise staff was very kind and kitchen is nice too

That buttons at the showers are really unconvinient....and annoying

Are those two-level beds safe there? They sound like dangerous if some heavy people going to climb to the second floor.

Worst hostel i've ever stayed. At my first Sight, i was suprised. It was so neglected.

The hostel is in a good place near to the center. The rooms are good .The breaksfast is free. Nevertheless there isn´t wifi.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Very dirty

Super cena i swietna. lokalizacja

Beds make a lot of noise! The rest is ok