Orange Hostel Krakow Reviews

ul. Dietla 64, Krakow, Poland

Very nice hostel with almost excellent location and very friendly staff (only beautiful ladies :)) Clean and relatively quiet. So, go for it.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Bulgaria

great value hostel across the road from Kazimierz. 15 minutes walk from the railway station and bus station. Clean and comfortable. We arrived at 6 am, check in to hotel at 14:00, but we were able to take a shower, have breakfast, leave luggage and go for a walk around the city.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Ukraine

Great hostel. The location was perfect, right between old town and the Jewish quarter. The staff were very nice and friendly. I would definitely stay again and recommend to others.

Staff was ok but i guess it is a polish thing,they don't smile much.There was only one electricity plug in 8 beds dorm.Besides the hostel is fine and fun.Location is good enough.Maybe you can find better hostels for that money.But it was normal.

it's quiet worth the money I paid. some unsatisfying things are faucet and taps in washrooms which you should hold during using them including shower.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Little security heading into the hostel, but as it is in an apartment building still feels very safe. Large lockable storage cupboards and doors. Sheets were too short for the bed which was a little strange, but overall a good experience.

The general atmosphere and looks of the hostel are rather pleasant, kinda cosy, like a living room. The bathrooms/toilets I thought were rather disgusting and unclean (hairs in the shower, on the floor, floor always wet, no or poor ventilation etc... this, I assume, is because the girls who work at the reception all day also have to clean the bathrooms themselves in free moments throughout the day, instead of proper cleaning ladies/men coming over to do the job. Fair enough though.

• 20th Mar 2015

I had a nice stay at this hostel. I thought the location was a little sketchy at first but after walking around a little I found it was very close to the center of town and market square. The staff was very helpful and nice. My stay wouldn't have been as enjoyable without the great staff there that helped schedule me on tours of the area, told me where to eat, and booked a taxi for me to the airport to catch my 5am flight. I would stay here again.

Oh my god, this hostel is like this city : THE PARADISE !! The people are very nice, great atmosphere, good bed and many place to secure your luggages... The price is cheap... In the reception, the girls are as beautiful as helpful, thank you again Magdalena !! BUT there is a big problem : it s almost impossible to leave this awesome place !! dziękuję i do zobaczenia wkrótce mam nadzieję, że !!

• 11th Mar 2015

It was a bit strange - normally it should be cheaper when u book it while u are at the hostel but in this case its better if u book it in the internet in hostelworl.com

• 21st Feb 2015

Had a lovely two nights in this hostel. It's clean, cosy and the staff are friendly. Also, the location of the hostel couldnt be better. The beds are comfortable and I had a very pleasant stay here. The showers and toilets are kept clean and had no bad experiences the entire duration of my stay.

• 22nd Jan 2015

Nice common area and kitchen facilities. Free WiFi. Helpful staff.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Norway

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The room was a spacious, and the value for money is amazing! Highly recommend!

• 12th Jan 2015

Great location. Staff absolutely brilliant very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.