Orange Hostel Krakow Reviews

ul. Dietla 64, Krakow, Poland

Just a few bathroom and showers for q lot of guest.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Chile

great price for location

For the cheap price, this hostel is quite good. However, the atmosphere is pretty boring..

Staff had party right outside bedroom door. Very loud music and talking. 85 steps to the reception which is not mentioned online. I would nev er stay here again and not recommend it to anyone unless you enjoy noise.

We are sorry you didn't enjoy your stay in Orange hostel. We offered you a more quiet room on the first floor, but you have chosen the one near the reception. It is true that in the time of your stay we organized a party for our guest, which asked us to do so, but it has lasted only till 9 p.m., then we have moved to a karaoke bar.

the lockers were rather flimsy, but were big enough to store everything. it's right between the old city centre and the jewish quarter, so really convenient to walk everywhere.

Orange hostel had the friendliest staff in the world who were so helpful at any time day or night happy to have a chat and give whatever information they had about the city even if I'd already asked them a million questions, a bangin kitchen with free breakfast cereal and hobs, all the showers were warm, clean and private and free wifi with two computers for general use. Great hostel. Stay here.

• 21st Aug 2014

The kitchen is great and well stocked. The bathrooms are nice and we enjoyed the common room area.

The staff were friendly and helpful and available 24/7. I arrived too early but was able to leave my luggage in a secure area before I checked in and after I checked out. The kitchen/lounge room is a good place to meet people and there is another quieter lounge area. Free tea and coffee and a fridge to keep a few things if you are self-catering. Service laundry is handy. Wifi in communal areas only.

Orange hostel is located between the old City and the jewish part of the town. So it is just perfect. The rooms are great and there are some really Nice kitchens to use. And breakfirst are included.

It was ok. If youre on a budget then its not too bad but it wasnt the cleanest place ive stayed. Having a full kitchen was useful though, and a computer to use.

My girlfriend and I recommend this hostel to anyone who might go to Krakow! It had everything a hostel needs - and more. Great and very helpful staff, good location allowing you to go everywhere by foot. Close to the Jewish area and close to the old town sq. Free breakfast and coffee, and a great common area where you naturally meet many other backpackers.

From check-in to check-out, enjoyed a very comfortable three night stay here.

• 29th Jun 2014

Very friendly staff and very nice common area! Guys thank you very much for making my stay a memorable one!!!

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Poland

The only minus would be the noisy floors .

This hostel was nice but i had bugs bed in my bed. I woke up with my neck and legs full of insects bites. I told them and they left me in that room and everyone else too. Plus, they made us checkout one hour earlier because they had to desinfect the room from the insects. That wasn't very nice. Otherwise staff was very kind and kitchen is nice too

That buttons at the showers are really unconvinient....and annoying

Are those two-level beds safe there? They sound like dangerous if some heavy people going to climb to the second floor.

Worst hostel i've ever stayed. At my first Sight, i was suprised. It was so neglected.