Orange Hostel Krakow Reviews

ul. Dietla 64, Krakow, Poland

Very friendly and helpful staff. Little security heading into the hostel, but as it is in an apartment building still feels very safe. Large lockable storage cupboards and doors. Sheets were too short for the bed which was a little strange, but overall a good experience.

I had a nice stay at this hostel. I thought the location was a little sketchy at first but after walking around a little I found it was very close to the center of town and market square. The staff was very helpful and nice. My stay wouldn't have been as enjoyable without the great staff there that helped schedule me on tours of the area, told me where to eat, and booked a taxi for me to the airport to catch my 5am flight. I would stay here again.

Oh my god, this hostel is like this city : THE PARADISE !! The people are very nice, great atmosphere, good bed and many place to secure your luggages... The price is cheap... In the reception, the girls are as beautiful as helpful, thank you again Magdalena !! BUT there is a big problem : it s almost impossible to leave this awesome place !! dziękuję i do zobaczenia wkrótce mam nadzieję, że !!

• 11th Mar 2015

It was a bit strange - normally it should be cheaper when u book it while u are at the hostel but in this case its better if u book it in the internet in hostelworl.com

• 21st Feb 2015

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The room was a spacious, and the value for money is amazing! Highly recommend!

• 12th Jan 2015

Great location. Staff absolutely brilliant very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

everything great!!!

That was very nice to stay a couple of day at Orange Hostel with friendly staff and good facilities. Good location to get interested places by walk. Don't hesitate guys !!!

• 7th Nov 2014

Thank you very much for your review, we are glad that you liked us and hope you will visit us again :)

We booked our stay through hostelbooking with breakfasts included but when I asked at the reception about it they told me there's no breakfasts, they cancelled breakfasts almost year ago. It was a bit problem because we were 57 people and everyone counted with breakfasts. 2 toilets and 2 showers for the whole floor is really not good. Also the cleaneliness in the room wasn't good, there was many dirty places. Not everyone who was accommodated got keys of the room because they didn't have enough.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

As you mentioned, we cancelled the breakfasts almost a year ago and we removed such information from all websites, so we don't understand why did you count on it. What's more, we provided a basic food products, which you used. About the bathrooms - generally we have 1 bathroom per 8 beds, which we think is quite good.

Just a few bathroom and showers for q lot of guest.

• 20th Oct 2014