Orange Pekoe Guesthouse Reviews

No 1-1, Jalan Angsoka, Off Jalan, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good value for money at a great location for all ages. Breakfast and room are basic, but where else can you get a room so close to bukit bintang for this price.

Happy with my experience in Orange Pekoe. Pros: very friendly staff, nice common areas (TV lounge and pantry) Cons: - My single room was a bit small and seems stuffy for having no windows. - Few options for breakfast, basically cereal and bread and jam only. I rarely stay in hostels so I don't know if this is common but don't expect what is normally available in a hotel to be available in Orange Pekoe. Bring along anything you need in a bathroom (toothpaste, toothbrush, hair dryer, etc.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Vietnam

Wonderful stay at orange pekoe - the room was clean and roomy and had a very comfortable bed, but what really made our visit was the wonderful staff. Would definitely stay again.

Thehostel was actually very close to the monorail which was helpful as I was a single woman travelling. Close to so many ressturants and the staff was really nice. The room was kinda dirty. The sheets were food but I dropped a sock under the bed and under the bed was so sorry and dusty. Its noisy. Not sure about kulua Lumpur, but its was noisy. At 330am the rooster sounded like it was beside my window. At 400am an Indian man was singing on a speaker phome.

Helpful friendly staff and just along the road from a great Indian restaurant

I had a great stay here!

We have really enjoyed staying in your structure ! Despite you offer a great service for the price paid you could improve a little bit ! We hope to visit you again!

Highly recommend the hostel. Everything excellent, specially the friendly staff. Thumbs up for Anita. Greetings, Fons

• 6th Aug 2014

Had a great experience. The staff was especially kind and helpful! The facilities are very simple, but definitely provided a safe and comfortable place to sleep for our day in KL, really all we needed! I would recommend to anyone looking to be close to city centre.

• 27th Jul 2014