Orange Pekoe Guesthouse Reviews

No 1-1, Jalan Angsoka, Off Jalan, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nice place, clean, best thing is the excellent WiFi signal due to the multiple wireless repeaters they have scattered around, little pricey but great location and helpful staff.

Great Staff! Since I booked I kindly received some maps of the Hostel's location. It was a really excelent stay! I would say I chose the best location and place to stay.

I stayed in a double bed ensuite, the shower is a little small and it is expensive but I can't fault the hostel for anything apart from value for money. This is not somewhere that I would usually stay but it was very good none the less if you are looking for some space before a flight or simply want a break from the hussle and bussle of the backpacker trail.

Tiny room but clean and with a comfortable bed, the ac worked properly. The common area is well decorated,clean and welcome. Convinient location that is close to monorail station and a lot of cafe and bars. The surrounding is a bit noisy though, could not sleep well.

• 1st Feb 2014
  • China

I would definitely recommend the place. It is central, clean even though rooms are basic. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is great so all in all a very good deal!

• 30th Jan 2014

Very friendly staff, so helpful and easy going

Really appreciated the helpfulness of staff, the cleanliness of the premises. Very thankful that after we'd checked out, could store our bags & and when we came back, to have a quick shower to freshen up. We'd come & stay again.

One of the best guesthouse in my life, everything is ok,

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Indonesia

enjoyed staying here. room was clean. simply furnished. staff were helpful. location is great for evening food/ drinks

Great guesthouse, if your expecting a hotel then pay hotel prices and book one, if you want a cheap clean guesthouse that's centrally located then I suggest booking this

This is a nice, super clean hostel which has a familiar feeling but truly professional services, such as having your room serviced everyday! Breakfast is good and large, including both fruit and the amazing kaya jam! Very convenient location: close to banks, small restaurants, a supermarket, two monorail stations... Definitely recommended!

Booked based on other reviews, but was a little disappointed. Looks great in pictures, just don't look too close. Breakfast was good, but there were lots of ants on the kitchen top while preparing it. Our room had a leaking toilet, making the room smell of damp and in the middle of the night we had the pleasure of a cockroach crawling over us. Staff offered to deep clean our room while we were out, however it must not have been done as we still had the dirty sheets we started with.

One of the best hostel in my life. Clean, very helpful stuff, nice additions. What more I could expected. If you are going to KL just go to this place!

View all Kuala Lumpur Bed and Breakfasts