Orange Pekoe Guesthouse Reviews

No 1-1, Jalan Angsoka, Off Jalan, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Thehostel was actually very close to the monorail which was helpful as I was a single woman travelling. Close to so many ressturants and the staff was really nice. The room was kinda dirty. The sheets were food but I dropped a sock under the bed and under the bed was so sorry and dusty. Its noisy. Not sure about kulua Lumpur, but its was noisy. At 330am the rooster sounded like it was beside my window. At 400am an Indian man was singing on a speaker phome.

Helpful friendly staff and just along the road from a great Indian restaurant

I had a great stay here!

We have really enjoyed staying in your structure ! Despite you offer a great service for the price paid you could improve a little bit ! We hope to visit you again!

Highly recommend the hostel. Everything excellent, specially the friendly staff. Thumbs up for Anita. Greetings, Fons

• 6th Aug 2014

Had a great experience. The staff was especially kind and helpful! The facilities are very simple, but definitely provided a safe and comfortable place to sleep for our day in KL, really all we needed! I would recommend to anyone looking to be close to city centre.

• 27th Jul 2014

The common area and the kitchen are great. There was a persistent damp smell in the room, which I guess is expected due to the incredibly humid climate, but it is something to note. The staff are down-right amazing. Everyone was very kind and helpful. The beautiful girl that helped us get visa information has our eternal gratitude!

• 29th May 2014