Directions to Orange Rooms Valencia
Map & Directions
How to reach Orange Rooms:
- Train Renfe Railway Station (www.renfe.es) is only a 10 minute walk away, and links Valencia with all major Spanish cities. As well as the new AVE train station which connects Valencia with Madrid in only 90 minutes.
- Metro We are only a 5 minute walk from the Xativa stop which connects central Valencia with the airport.
- Car You can park your car in a public parking lot under survellaince only 5 minutes away.
- Taxi A taxi from the airport will cost you around 20 euro.
- Boat Valencia has one of the major Spanish touristic ports. This was where the 2007 Americas Cup took place and where the Formula 1 car races take place every year.
- Bus A 5 minute car ride will take you to the main bus station which links Valencia with a great number of Spanish as well as European cities.
- Airplane Valencia airport is only a 15 minute distance by car.
ORANGE ROOMS is in calle Mantas 3 (across the street from the Central Market). Our building is only a 5 minute walk from the Cathedral, torres de Quart, Plaza del Ayuntamiento (City Hall) and the Plaza Redonda. We are in a privileged strategic position to travel to any place in town.