7.6
Very Good 1,137 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 1,137 Total Reviews
Orange Village Hostel Located at 411 O'Farrell street, , San Francisco.
USA
San Francisco California 94102 411 O'Farrell street
76% 1137
37.7859556 -122.4114941
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 41+
6th Aug 2016

Good location, clean n good facilities. I had a 4 bedroom share and found it to be very cramped for space. Having been other hostels staff not so accommodating on arrival , not shown any thing just given key to room.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2016
7.1

Definitely fit what I needed for the night. I was just staying the night with before catching my flight early the next morning. The Hostel had a $13 shuttle bus service to the airport which I thought was fantastic in such an expensive city. When I arrived I was given my keys and room number to settle in right away. They provided me with clean sheets and a towel. There was very little noise, and provided breakfast in the morning, complimentary between the hours of 7am and 10am.

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
22nd Jul 2016

Great place to stay. One of the guys at reception was not very helpful when trying to solve a problem

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Jul 2016
2.6

Location was terrible, hookers and bums right out front. Staff were unwelcoming and not interested. No common area for people to interact. There was no vibe in the hostel what so ever. Pictures and reviews on website were completely misleading. Would not suggest staying here to my worst enemy.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2016
5.7

The room was quite filthy, dust was underneath the bed an on the shelfs, my locker smelled and there was something sticky in it so I couldn’t use it, Then hair in the shower, the bedsheets had stains. Around the hostel were a lot of drunk and drugged people so as a girl/woman alone it was not safe outside. The staff although was super nice, very helpful and friendly! The waffles for breakfast were great, also peanut butter and Nutella, but I found it a bit strange that there were only single us

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2016
6.0

The zone it's not very safe and the hostel It's very old. It has a nice lounge, and a nice kitchen but not more than that.

7th Jun 2016
7.4

Nice hostel, really bad location though...just on the edge of the Tenderloin. Can't really fault the inside of the hostel though. The staff could have been friendlier. One was quite abrupt with one of my family members.

• Canada, Female, 41+
7th Jun 2016

Overall, I really enjoyed the hostel and would stay there again! There were only a couple of points I'd mention. 1) Unlike the photo, the bunk beds in our room were metal (not wood) and were v loud when someone climbed to the upper bunk. I couldn't sit up in the lower bunk: too short. 2) Two 'roommates' got in at 1am and then spent the next two hours showering & loudly re-packing. I don't think the 'quiet after midnight' rule was properly communicated to them. Otherwise, I

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
5th Jun 2016
4.3

Unfortunately the hostel is located in the worst area of SF. In front the hostel there are a lot of homeless, drug addicts and drug dealers.

3rd Jun 2016

Fairly rough neighborhood and it had a mouse that was quite friendly. No other problems. Great value for the price?