Orange Village Hostel Reviews

411 O'Farrell street, San Francisco, USA

The TV room was out of service, cause somehow the power wire was missed. The staff didn't do anything about it, but say "sorry".

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Alencar

Great location and helpful staff. Room was basic, but very clean and had good WiFi connection. Only gripe was that the room was very warm and stuffy at night, there was a fan supplied which helped.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It was a first time experience doing so and I was very pleased with my decision. I arrived early before check in, so they allowed me to store my bags while explored the city. Came back to check in had my bed ready. Wed thru Sun they seem to have these pretty cool themed parties. I arrived Thursday night and they were doing a super hero theme that night they gave us a free pizza party social. It was a great way to break the ice and meet new people.

As expected for a youth hostel so can't really complain. Beds were pretty on comfortable and rooms far for luxurious but for this price in the centre of San Fran it's fine.

• 8th Oct 2014

A really great hostel close to everything and a staff who were very accommodating and friendly. We would very much recommend this hotel. This was my second visit to the hotel as it has been so great the first time I stayed there in 2010.

• 4th Oct 2014

Cheap and reasonable. If the visitor were korean,he or she can speak in korean with the staff. But i cant take shower easily due to shower tab.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • South Korea

I had some trouble with hot water here, otherwise the stay was great!

1 2 Next » last »