Orange Village Hostel Reviews

411 O'Farrell street, San Francisco, USA

One bathroom with one shower for one floor....it's not enough! Otherwise the staff is very nice

The only negative thing was that when we were going to bed our first night , when we lifted our comforter to get into bed, it was clearly not cleaned. You could tell a gentleman had stayed here previously. This was absolutely disgusting and unhygienic. When we went down to complain, front desk staff just gave us two sheets for ourselves to change. The next day the housekeeper cleaned our bed entirely. It should have been cleaned before we arrived though. They didn't comp a night, just 25.00 back

• 17th May 2014

The place is clean, safe and has a good location but is the opossite of any hostel somebody wood want. Not atmosfire, no contact with other guest no activities beside the Friday wine... If I had to choose again I would not stay here

This place is by the best hostel or extended stay location in san francisco. Their wifi id great, the staff is friendly and helpful. The room are nice and clean. The housekeeping was great as well.

There was no "hostel smell" so that was good. There was hot water with strong pressure from the showers. I have no complaints. I suggest to bring ear plugs because the street noise is hella(really) loud. One night a cab driver got into an accident and later a fist fight erupted and everyone in my room woke up because it was so loud.......so bring ear plugs !!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »