Orchard Garden Hotel Reviews

Village Road, Nassau, Bahamas

A very good choice in the price range!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

Given its location (Bahamas) this was ok for the money. I think we were given one of their better rooms & it was in sad disrepair. I understand being a hostel & not a hotel that I can't have too high of expectations & you get what you pay for, but this property has definitely seen its 'heyday'. It was clean & safe; fine for a last minute, inexpensive room but it was the bare minimum (2 towels & 1 washcloth, etc.). Staff was nice but the grounds were not well maintained. Great for the backpacker.

• 24th Apr 2015

Just a place for temporary stay to save money.

Good location (near bus route), staff, good basic breakfast, good stay, would stay again.

I really loved this place. I was worried when I read other reviews but I was put at ease upon arrival. The office manager greeted me and was a delight throughout my stay. She helped me answer many questions and made wonderful recommendations. I was there for over a week and was not disappointed. It's very close walking distance to Montague Beach and the Harbor Bay Shopping Center which has a nice grocery store & pharmacy. Its a peaceful place with a fun group of travelers from all over! Love it!

I did not get just any help for my questions (usually most hostells are very helpfull). And the image of staff was that some off them did not like "the white people" (big one).