Orchard Garden Hotel

Rating 114 Total Reviews

• angellachin
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
31st May 2017

This place is like an enchanted garden, the vive is amazing. We didnt care if we never left the pool. Staff are very friendly and helpful but my biggest shout out is to the Night security guard Keyon he is an absolute legend! His sister does eyelash extensions and braids at a good price and comes there! love love loved this place!

• silkypeace
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
15th May 2017
3.7

I stayed at this place about 30 minutes then I had to leave. I don't know in which decade they took the pictures but it was definitely not this one. The room was scruffy, the sheets old and stained, the fridge mildewed. The window sill was black, covered in little dead animals. The only positive thing I can tell is that I didn't have to pay for my "stay". Sorry, wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!

21st Apr 2017
2.0

Worse hostel I have ever stayed at, dirty, no water pressure in the shower, hard to get to.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
21st Apr 2017
3.4

Stayed in dorm room with 4 beds. Was lucky enough to get more less of a mattress on bed. Other mattresses would impale you if you tried to sleep on it. Suspicious marks on floor.. extremely dirty. Only one dirty towel for room of 4 beds. Saw 4 maids were horse playing outside instead of cleaning. Honestly the worst place I ever stayed in my life in terms of hygiene and cleanliness.I have no idea why Nassau accommodations so expensive - this was the cheapest option $30. Roommate was good tho :)

• Canada, Male, 41+
17th Apr 2017

If you're expecting modern and shiny new facilities than this is not the place but if you understand that you're traveling on a budget and that this is the cheapest place in town then you'll be pleasantly surprised at how nice it is for the money. All the staff are amazing! You'll be made to feel like you are a part of the family as soon as you arrive. The grounds​ are large and there's a nice pool area for relaxing. I took a private room and was not disappointed. I will come again.

7th Apr 2017
5.7

Probably, one of the cheap class hotel in Nassau The office is being refurbished. Staff is friendly, Close to the supermarket Far from downtown but bus working until 18 o'clock Room is not very clean.

×