4.4
Rating 74 Total Reviews
4.4
Rating 74 Total Reviews
Orchard Garden Hotel Located at Village Road, , Nassau.
Bahamas
Nassau Village Road
44% 74
25.0672326 -77.3105013
    Rooms available

• France, Male, 18-24
28th Mar 2016
3.1

Very impolite staff and not helpful at all. Just think about the money you'll give them. Not "good morning" or "good bye". Showers are very dirty. Just stay away !!

• USA, Male, 25-30
29th Jan 2016
2.6

Worst hostel I've ever stayed at. The horror stories here are true. Dirty. Bathtub was clogged. Toilet had no lid. The worst thing is the location. It's way out in the suburbs. To get downtown, you can either walk for an hour or more, or take a confusing bus route. Much of the way there are no sidewalks and the streets are unlighted. Not far from the hostel, I was stopped by police, who told me to leave because it was a bad neighborhood. I moved to a hotel after 2 days. Do not stay here.

25th Dec 2015
2.0

Dont stay here. It is a dump. The location sucks, they advise you to not bring anything with you if you leave their premises. Its pointless to stay here. The security ripped me off when he brought me to the airport. He said he would charge me $60. I asked if he had change for $100 he said yes. When we got to the airport he told me all he had was $20. What a lame, no morals at all. And this guys is "security", i wouldnt stay in this place unless you want to feel like someone is going to rob you