Orchard Garden Hotel Reviews

Village Road, Nassau, Bahamas

Just a nomal hoatel

Nomal hostel

First of all I am really not expecting a lot for this money on the Bahamas, but the hygene was incredibly low. I saw many things while couchsurfing but that is defenetly too much for renting it out. Breakfast ment toast and milk, cornflakes and peanutbutter in a cup that I wouldn't have used without vaccinations. Some cockcroaches every once in a while and many centipedes all of the time were all around the floor in the bedroom and in the bathroom which was unusuable anyways. I did not take a

• 19th Jul 2015

A very good choice in the price range!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

Given its location (Bahamas) this was ok for the money. I think we were given one of their better rooms & it was in sad disrepair. I understand being a hostel & not a hotel that I can't have too high of expectations & you get what you pay for, but this property has definitely seen its 'heyday'. It was clean & safe; fine for a last minute, inexpensive room but it was the bare minimum (2 towels & 1 washcloth, etc.). Staff was nice but the grounds were not well maintained. Great for the backpacker.

• 24th Apr 2015

Just a place for temporary stay to save money.

Good location (near bus route), staff, good basic breakfast, good stay, would stay again.

I really loved this place. I was worried when I read other reviews but I was put at ease upon arrival. The office manager greeted me and was a delight throughout my stay. She helped me answer many questions and made wonderful recommendations. I was there for over a week and was not disappointed. It's very close walking distance to Montague Beach and the Harbor Bay Shopping Center which has a nice grocery store & pharmacy. Its a peaceful place with a fun group of travelers from all over! Love it!