Orchard Garden Hotel Reviews

Village Road, Nassau, Bahamas

Stayed at the 4dorm. There was an air condition but without the remote, so I was melting in the heat every night. The room was cleaned every day even though the floor was very sticky and the bathroom full of hair and had even a worm! I am used to travel low budget, but even though cleanliness should not be so hard to provide. Staff was ok, but only helpful when you asked something. They didn't explain anything when checking in. Location is ok if you like to walk. There is a bus route close by.

This place is in a nice location, quiet and peaceful area. Close to nature. Green surroundings. There is swimming pool too.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

Just a nomal hoatel

Nomal hostel

First of all I am really not expecting a lot for this money on the Bahamas, but the hygene was incredibly low. I saw many things while couchsurfing but that is defenetly too much for renting it out. Breakfast ment toast and milk, cornflakes and peanutbutter in a cup that I wouldn't have used without vaccinations. Some cockcroaches every once in a while and many centipedes all of the time were all around the floor in the bedroom and in the bathroom which was unusuable anyways. I did not take a

• 19th Jul 2015

A very good choice in the price range!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

Given its location (Bahamas) this was ok for the money. I think we were given one of their better rooms & it was in sad disrepair. I understand being a hostel & not a hotel that I can't have too high of expectations & you get what you pay for, but this property has definitely seen its 'heyday'. It was clean & safe; fine for a last minute, inexpensive room but it was the bare minimum (2 towels & 1 washcloth, etc.). Staff was nice but the grounds were not well maintained. Great for the backpacker.

• 24th Apr 2015

Just a place for temporary stay to save money.