Orchid Hotel Reviews

30A Chu Van An, Hue, Vietnam

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay at Orchid, which had beautiful and comfortable rooms and was quite conveniently located. The staff were very helpful and nothing was too much of an ask. I would completely recommend to anyone wishing to visit Hue.

Like staying in a 5 star hotel.In my eight months travelling best place I've found on Hostelworld. Amazing services,amazing staff and an amazing free breakfast.

This was a fantastic hotel. Nothing but smiles and friendly conversation from the staff. The room was stunning, with towel animals and roses, free water and fruit. The buffer breakfast has lots of variety, and they offer a la carte options too, included. The location is great, and the map provided of the city is really helpful, with restaurant recommendations. We also booked a private car to Hoi An through the hotel - the car had wifi and the driver was really nice. Highly, highly recommended.