9.3
Superb 58 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 58 Total Reviews
Orient Express Hostel Sofia Located at Balkan street 2, , Sofia.
Bulgaria
Sofia Sofia 1303 Balkan street 2
93% 58
42.7015819 23.3177865
    Rooms available

25th Apr 2016
7.7

Good value. Not really a hostel, but more of a guesthouse. Convenient location for the bus and train stations. Clean, no bunk beds. Unfortunately, the dorm door had no key and there were no lockers, so we didn't feel safe leaving any valuables in the room. It does not have a real lounge, just a table next to a kitchenette in the hallway.

18th Apr 2016

Simple to find, staff were excellent and let me check in early in the morning after arriving on an overnight bus. Dorm doesn't have bunks which is so nice if you spend a lot of times in hostels. Bathroom was one of the nicest I've seen in a hostel and each floor has a kitchen so it feels a bit like an apartment.

• Poland, Male, 25-30
30th Mar 2016

I spent over a week in Orient Express Hostel. What can I say: the location is perfect. The hostel hidden in the tiny and quiet street close to the centre. I really enjoyed private atomoshpere of this place. The owners are very pleasent and helpfull. The hostel has wi-fi and the rooms are daily cleaned. I can really recommend this place for stay in Sofia

• Australia, Male, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

A nice family business where I was made to feel at home. I was especially grateful for the opportunity to check in early in the morning of my arrival! Quiet location close to a nice market, a decent walk to the train and bus station but still walkable.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
6th Nov 2015

The hostel was amazing. Right beside a gorgeous market. staff did everything they could to help us get around the city. I had a double room with ensuite, and the bathroom was newly fitted and the room was one of the best I've seen in any hostel. We booked with one hour in advance and our room was ready when we arrived. I will definitely be returning to this hostel, thanks so much!