Orient Express Hostel Sofia Reviews

Balkan street 2, Sofia, Bulgaria

Rumi was an excellent host, she gave good advice! Hostel was very clean and our room was spotless. I would definitely go back to Orient Express if I come back to Sofia!

Nice hostel, close to everything. Helpful staff. Breakfast wasn't great but it was good enough.

I chose this hostel because it was close to the bus station and cheap. I had the worst time trying to find it, wandering the streets of Sofia at night for about 30 minutes. The directions from the hostel tell you not to use google maps because its wrong so I relied on their directions, which were very poor. When I did use google maps I was able to find the place easier. The sign is incredibly small also. The lady was pretty nice, didn't know I had a booking though. Facilities were just okay.