Orient Express Hostel Sofia Reviews

Balkan street 2, Sofia, Bulgaria

The hostel was amazing. Right beside a gorgeous market. staff did everything they could to help us get around the city. I had a double room with ensuite, and the bathroom was newly fitted and the room was one of the best I've seen in any hostel. We booked with one hour in advance and our room was ready when we arrived. I will definitely be returning to this hostel, thanks so much!

The hostel is own by a person you only can speak with on the phone, so you should reserved a long time before, otherwise you'll wait for your room. It looks more like a house where the people who work there leaved in than a real hostel. But that was quiet nice, I was alone at the floor, kitchen was only for me, with a small balcony. The room was nice and clean. The area is a bit scary, it's in a really poor area but I didn't had problem even at night.