Orient Gate Hostel and Hotel

9.2
Superb 253 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 25-30
13th Feb 2017

An excellent place to stay safe in such great location in the heart of downtown near by the bus station and few minutes walk to petra gate. Clean room and great barbeque dinner and excellent breakfast... the tour to wadi rum was so amazing... I will be back again.

• USA, Male, 25-30
12th Feb 2017

Great place to stay right in downtown close to what ever you need and clean rooms and clean bath room in such a great location. Just in the heart of downtown near to what ever you need like restaurant supermarkets and even close to the bus station. Its not far from petra only 10 minutes walking distance... also the arranged me great tour to Wadi RUM it was really great.. I recommend this place very much. Its so wonderful.

8th Feb 2017
6.0

Very cold, drafty rooms. Shower didn't run hit water at all. But able to use the kitchen when the staff aren't using it and decent location.

18th Jan 2017

An excellent place to stay with clean room and friendly staff the location of the hostel is just great experience as iits in heart of the downtown and only 10 min walk to petra site.I a.mazing experience in here and I would highly recommend it to all buget travelers,, thank you orient gate :-)

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Jan 2017

Absolutely loved our stay here!! I would come back in a heartbeat farajat was a great host, very helpful, emailed us immediately after booking with useful information. I rarely stay at a place with such a great environment, food, and service. I could not recommend it enough. If you want a great stay this is your place. Also farajat helped us book taxis to the Israel border for appropriate prices.. farajat thank you very much for your hospitality . i would highly recommend this place ;-)