Oriental Riverside Residence Reviews

78 Jalan Kampung Pantai, Melaka, Malaysia

No common space to enjoy the river, couch was continuously occupied by hotel staff talking on the opine and watching TV. The bathrooms and single rooms without AC smelt mouldy and were very hot. The rooms with AC were 80 RM, therefore compared to other hotels I would say this was below average for the price.

Very good place. Close to everything. The staff are friendly. Good breakfast. I recommend! The only problem at the border of Singapore is if you are a smoker. You can not bring more than a pack of cigarettes. If you take, then you are breaking the law and have to pay a fine.

Very friendly host, helpful, courteous and polite person.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • India

This is my second time to Oriental Riverside Residence, miss Wan, since he's not working there anymore, move to another place, but the lady who replace Wan place is very nice, Yan the owner, still hang up there sometime, overall, Oriental Riverside Residence is a very nice place, enjoy staying there.

Probably no lucky with the room... without windows to the outside; no air con as was advertise, only a fan; humidity on the walls despite that was clean... I had to pay on the arrival without seeing the room first. Didn't stay for the second night. I left the place without a word in english. Only thing positive was, the guy that received me in the entrance gave me indications from places to visit and to eat, not all accurate. Basically, I do not recommend.

Minden rendben volt. Már többször is megszálltam itt. Ajánlom mindenkinek.