8.0
Fabulous 413 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 413 Total Reviews
Oriental Riverside Residence Located at 78 Jalan Kampung Pantai, , Melaka.
Malaysia
Melaka 75200 78 Jalan Kampung Pantai
80% 413
2.1974991 102.2486078
    Rooms available

16th Jan 2016
7.4

Stayed for one night. It's a guest house so don't expect anything loud or crazy. Staff don't speak much English and room had a fan but was still hot. Private room was good and clean, good location but you can get other hostels on the same street for cheaper so I transferred.

• USA, Male, 31-40
28th Dec 2015
6.0

Not a bad place at all but from the previous reviews I read prior to my visit it seems like they've let themselves slide a bit. A helpful lady that barely spoke any English took care of me when I arrived. We worked through it though and I had a nice comfortable stay in an A/C room for the night. The next morning when I arrived back from breakfast the power was out.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Dec 2015

Amazing! Stayed here by myself and it was beautiful pro probably would be not having air con and having a fan but part from that everything else was great the owners was so helpful and friendly helped me allot when I lost my purse and wallet let me call home for no cost also let me have her phone for the evening to sort out banks etc.. The back of the property over looks the river which regularly has boats passing whilst having a spot of breakfast or dinner loved it here would definitely return!

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Nov 2015
7.1

Good - The staff were lovely and the location fantastic, right on the beautiful river front and 5 mins from Jonker street. Tea and coffee available all day and was great to drink outside by the river! Bad - I was in a room right next to the front door which looked like a concrete cell, and you could hear when staff were talking/watching TV/revving their motorbike for 5 mins right outside, so I really didn't sleep very well! Bathrooms were not nice at all, maybe they were just old...