8.5
Fabulous 421 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 421 Total Reviews
Oriental Riverside Residence Located at 78 Jalan Kampung Pantai, , Melaka.
Malaysia
Melaka 75200 78 Jalan Kampung Pantai
85% 421
2.1974991 102.2486078
    Rooms available

29th Dec 2016

Very good location at a good price. Only stayed one night, but would definitely stay here again if we come back to Melaka.

• China, Female, 25-30
25th Dec 2016
4.6

I'm not sure if my satisfaction for this hostel will apply to you. This guest house has two floors, where first floor has two rooms and second floor has five rooms with two shared bathrooms. There's no staff nor no clean room available until 6pm. My private single fan room is only RM40 per night. At night you can hear toilet flushing, ppl closing doors, etc. The staffs again will only come to the guesthouse very late in the day so I just dropped the key on the table and left by myself.

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback. I still remember that a day before arrival you contacted me to reconfirm your booking. Please refer below the points : 1- A day before arrival I had informed you that your room only can be ready for c.in after 3pm and your answer is 'no problem'. 2- On the day of arrival at 4.10pm you called me and informed that room not ready. We are apologized for the delayed and you say 'no problem' as long you can keep your bag. My staff had informed you that you can so. As you aware in HW web, we only provide storage to keep guests luggage. But you requested extra miles to have private locker to keep your belonging. 3- After like 30mins to one hour, my staff had pass it the room key to you to keep your bag and meanwhile the room is ready. Not only ready at 6pm as claimed by you. 4- You took the key then keep your bag. As you know the procedures for any HW bookers, balance payment should be paid upon handover the key.but you just took the key then left without say anything. We are fine. 5- Regarding your room condition, my apologize to hear that. I may suggest to book a Deluxe room with higher price in order to have a good env. 6- Thanks again for your review however it would be good if the by giving a natural and transparent feedback base on a real and truth situation. Thanks, Owner Oriental Riverside Residence

• Malaysia, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

We extended our stay here to 4 days in total because we liked it so much. It is generally a quiet, clean, no frills kind of place with a lovely view of the river but Kak Aini, the lady in charge, was what really sealed the deal for us. She was extremely friendly and was very accommodating of even our fussiest request. The only downside was the bathroom that required us to climb up the stairs which was a bit difficult for my visually-impaired friend though we managed to make it work.