Very Good 414 Total Reviews
Very Good 414 Total Reviews
Oriental Riverside Residence Located at 78 Jalan Kampung Pantai, , Melaka.
Malaysia
Melaka 75200 78 Jalan Kampung Pantai
74% 414
2.1974991 102.2486078
    Rooms available

16th Jan 2016
7.4

Stayed for one night. It's a guest house so don't expect anything loud or crazy. Staff don't speak much English and room had a fan but was still hot. Private room was good and clean, good location but you can get other hostels on the same street for cheaper so I transferred.

• USA, Male, 31-40
28th Dec 2015
6.0

Not a bad place at all but from the previous reviews I read prior to my visit it seems like they've let themselves slide a bit. A helpful lady that barely spoke any English took care of me when I arrived. We worked through it though and I had a nice comfortable stay in an A/C room for the night. The next morning when I arrived back from breakfast the power was out.