Oriental Riverside Residence Reviews

78 Jalan Kampung Pantai, Melaka, Malaysia

Super friendly staffs, informative and high hospitality, feeling like a family. When i reached at night and asked about hot drink, they offered me coffee and bread in the kitchen. They provided me information when i required. Sweet smile always on their faces. Thank you. Another think i like this place is Jonker Street is just 3 minutes walking distance.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Location of the guest house is pretty excellent. Besides Aris is so kind that we talked so much things and gave us many advice in Melaka. We lived in a twin room without a window this is point that I feel is not good enough but other things are fine.

Overall it was a good stay. The staffs are friendly. The best thing I like about it is we have key of the main entrance door. Make me feel secured to leave behind my belongings even if the staff is not around. Above all this , it could be better if the partitioned room has more sound absorbed. It would make me feel more comfortable and enjoy own private space better. Regarding the toilet , it was clean and fresh, however one of the toilet's light was blown out since night til next day.Thk

• 2nd May 2015
  • Malaysia

No common space to enjoy the river, couch was continuously occupied by hotel staff talking on the opine and watching TV. The bathrooms and single rooms without AC smelt mouldy and were very hot. The rooms with AC were 80 RM, therefore compared to other hotels I would say this was below average for the price.

Very good place. Close to everything. The staff are friendly. Good breakfast. I recommend! The only problem at the border of Singapore is if you are a smoker. You can not bring more than a pack of cigarettes. If you take, then you are breaking the law and have to pay a fine.