Directions to Origo Hostel
Map & Directions
Wherever you are, take the red metro (line 2) and get out at Kossuth square. ORIGO is just a 2 minute walk away.
When you get off the Kossuth square metro stop, turn right and go about 15-20 meters. At the corner turn right again to Nador street. From there walk 50-60 meters and you will find Origo Guesthouse right next to Little Irish Caffee.
From Ferenc Liszt airport:
The easiest way is to take the airport transfer for 2 500 HUF (~10 EUR)
or the taxi (Zona taxi has a desk at the airport, they are correct, one way airport -hostel transfer costs ap. 4 500 HUF / 16 EUR / taxi)
- Get on the repter busz (airport bus) at the terminal and get off at the last stop (Kobanya Kispest).
Take the blue line metro (M3) toward �pest-k�zpont and travel till Deak square.
You can change for the red line metro (line 2) and travel one stop till Kossuth square.
Or if you don't want to validate an other ticket, walk appr. 10
minutes: cross Erzsebet square and walk till Vorosparty square, from there head north and walk till our Guesthouse on Nador street.
From Keleti railway station:
- Take the red line metro towards Deli pu. and travel till Kossuth square (4th stop).
From Nyugati railway station:
- Take the blue line metro toward Kobanya-Kispest and get off at Deak square (2nd stop).
You can also go till Arany Janos u metro stop and walk 5 minutes from there.
From D�li railway station:
- Take the red line metro toward �rs Vezer Tere and travel till Kosuth square (3rd stop).
N�pliget int. bus station:
- Take the blue line metro (M3) toward �pest-k�zpont and travel till Deak square (6th stop).