Orquidea Real Hostal Reviews

Calle Alabado 520 San Blas Cusco, Cusco, Peru

I was there for only one day but enjoy the location of the hotel and the kindness of the staff. An excellent place for a quick visit.

• 19th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

I thought I was purchasing a doublé room at a hostel and t my surprise it was a quaint hotel atop the San Blas district. The staff is very friendly and warm, and I felt it was a great place for the Price. I went on the 4 day Inca trail and when I returned they had a welcome back gift for me. Walking distance to many shops and minutes from the main square.

Great staff and super well location

The property is located on a hillhill, Access wasn't easy.

Beautiful rustic Hostel. Great rooms, plenty of room, unique Original Inca walls on lower floors. Nice beds, close access to square. The staff were helpful and held our bags while going to Macchu Picchu. I recommend staying at Orquidea Real!

Jose Luis was so helpful! He gave me great tips on where to go and made me feel very welcomed. My room had an amazing view of Cusco and was huge, yet cosy! Breakfast is served from 6am which is a bonus and the hotel can arrange taxi transfers for the airport for 10 soles for you.

I really loved my staying in the hostel. The staff is very polite, the place is clean, the beds are very comfortable. The location is close of plaza de armas. I just have good things to say about them.

Little pricey but a lovely place to stay with a great view of the city. Good locations, only a few minutes walk from the main square. Large, cleans beds and rooms. Good breakfast and friendly staff. We were lucky enough to be able to check into our room at 7am after traveling through the night. Staff also kindly allowed us to have a complimentary breakfast before we checked in. Good wifi. Only criticism is that the bathroom spelt slightly but would still highly recommend this hostel

Really enjoyed my time at Orquidea Real Hostal. The staff welcomed me right when I walked thru the doors. They were patient with my lack of Spanish and always willing to help. Location is great, just a few blocks from the main plaza with tons of restaurants, clothing stores, and markets within minutes. They also stored my larger pack for 2 days while I did a day trip to Ica. Recommend this place!

We were very happy with this hotel. The room and bathroom were clean, the staff friendly and location perfect for us. Wifi was tempermental, but being that we're on holiday it didn't really matter.

• 26th Oct 2015

My stay was graet, even before it began. The staff as responsive to the emails I sent asking if hey could hold my luggage while I toured machu pichu. While I was there, they gave me great advice on how much I should pay for various things like cabs and shuttles. They booked me a cab to the airport which really helped because I had an early morning flight. The hotel was quiet and clean. I really enjoyed place and would recommend it to anyone.

• 15th Oct 2015

Exceptional, my favorite place to stay in all of Peru. The rooms are very large, beautifully decorated, with comfortable beds and fireplaces and tapestries. The staff is very helpful with any request you have. And the stairs are not much at all! No more than 1.5 shallow flights. And there's the great Greenpoint restaurant nearby, so another incentive to stay here. Breakfast is oatmeal, yogurt, juice, milk, bread, jam, cheese, ham and eggs made to order!

Great staff. Breakfast included good enough for the money you spend. Warning: Do not break anything or they will charge you as gold!

• 21st Aug 2015