• Via San Francesco di Sales 1/a, Rome, Italy

8.7
Fabulous 1,918 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 1,918 Total Reviews
Orsa Maggiore for Women Only Located at Via San Francesco di Sales 1/a, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00165 Via San Francesco di Sales 1/a
87% 1918
41.8946585 12.4655127
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016
7.4

Great location! The staff was helpful upon check in and provided us information about the bus services and what was near by. The room was comfortable but lacked plugs for charging. The washrooms were sometimes untidy, especially first thing in the morning when you would expect them to be the cleanest. Overall would stay again!

19th Aug 2016

Really great hostel, very friendly staff, facilities were clean and neat and rooms had a lot of space. A little bit of a walk from the major attractions but not too bad, and since it's very close to the river it felt safe walking back at night.

• USA, Female, 41+
19th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed the area! It's really close to great restaurants! This was my first stay in a hostel and I felt really safe and liked the fact that it was all women so I felt comfortable being able to walk around in my pjs if I needed to. No wifi connection in my room is the only downside so you have to go in the more public areas if you want to stay connected. Big kitchen area with 2 fridges, toaster, microwave and stove top.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
4.6

We emailed in advance to bring our stay forward however the member of staff on reception was very unhelpful, claiming that if we didn't have a confirmation email for the extended night then we hadn't booked, despite emails back and forth, one of which we specifically said 'yes we would like to book'. She offered no alternatives, leaving us to find a hostel back near the station, all the while incredibly rude. Kitchen ill equipped (only 3 regular knives, no can opener or corkskrew or oven)

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

This was the first hostel I've ever stayed in and they made it so easy for me. I was staying here alone but I didn't feel so alone because everyone was so friendly.

• AgapritaS
  • Indonesia, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016
8.0

The hostel is located in a great place, near all main tourist attractions in Rome so you basically can walk everywhere. The staffs are friendly and helpful. The low point is the bathroom is very limited and unfortunately not too clean.

• Sri Lanka, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2016

I stayed here for 4 nights and really enjoyed it! The location is very close to the beautiful trastevere area and also to the vatican. also walking distance to the pantheon, trevi fountain and piazza navona. the staff were really friendly and helpful. This is not a place to party it up though, so if you want a backpackers that allows late night music and partying, look elsewhere. If you're looking for a local experience, I would highly recommend. Everyone gets a locker with a key.

28th Jul 2016

Love the hostel, a little far from the train station, but very close to the Vatican and walkable to most attractions. No AC but was still comfortable at night. Very clean with huge rooms! The night staff was not the friendliest but overall it was a great stay!

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
27th Jul 2016

Great helpful staff. Showers were a bit unreliable, and could've provided better security on wardrobes. The locks or attachments where you put your padlock could easily be ripped out. But amazing position and fantastic cafe/restaurant down below.

25th Jul 2016
7.4

If you want quiet solitude this would be a great place. I did not enjoy the openness and the quietness. The rooms are large and spacious. There were plenty of bathrooms and showers. The kitchen was well stocked. I had a hard time and felt quite lonely here as everyone was usually on their phones in the common areas. I ended up leaving a earlier than planned.