Orsa Maggiore for Women Only Reviews

Via San Francesco di Sales 1/a, Rome, Italy

Orsa Maggiore is a very special place, where every woman, alone or , can while away the time with books, gym equipment, looking the posters and pictures that show the story of woman's liberation movement and some exponent's. But, overall, I think it's very pleasant simply to stay in the courtyiard and to chat with the other women, guests and workers in the hostel. Last but not least, you can enjoy wonderful shows, of course women's shows!

Overall the experience in the Orsa Maggiore Hostel was a nice and pleasant one. The only thing that was a bit annoying was that in some of the showers (in front of room 2, right side) there was sometimes no warm water and that my shampoo was thrown away (though I guess this is my fault as one is not supposed to leave her stuff in public places). Otherwise....having single beds is awesome and I really appreciated that everything was very clean, the staff was friendly and the delicious breakfast.

The location is close to Vatican and not complicated to get there from Termini. The staff was friendly and happy to help. The breakfast was good, not too wide choice, though sufficient. The shower cabin ask for renovation but overall the cleanless was very good. Rather quiet place, which suited me well and great you can sit in the garden if you like. Overall I was satisfied and definitelly would recomend.

Not good. When I arrived I had booked for 3 nights in 4 beds bedroom. She told me about double booking so I could stay 2 nights in 4 beds bedroom and the third night I had to move to larger room. Very basic breakfast, not even fresh bread.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Dear Madam we are sorry for the overbooking. The breakfast buffet consists in: Lavazza espresso caffè and steamed milk for italian cappuccino, tea, chocolate, sliced bread and italian melba toasts, jams, butter, 2 kinds of cheese, yogurts, cake corn flakes.

1 2 Next » last »