Orsa Maggiore for Women Only Reviews

Via San Francesco di Sales 1/a, Rome, Italy

Not good. When I arrived I had booked for 3 nights in 4 beds bedroom. She told me about double booking so I could stay 2 nights in 4 beds bedroom and the third night I had to move to larger room. Very basic breakfast, not even fresh bread.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Dear Madam we are sorry for the overbooking. The breakfast buffet consists in: Lavazza espresso caffè and steamed milk for italian cappuccino, tea, chocolate, sliced bread and italian melba toasts, jams, butter, 2 kinds of cheese, yogurts, cake corn flakes.

I took my daughter to Rome for her 21st birthday. we stayed in other accomodation as well as the hostel but we felt most at home at the hostel. most of the staff were lovely and made us feel welcome and safe. it was like a home from home with the big sofas etc. we felt very at ease and the atmosphere is so calm after a busy day in Rome

• 31st Aug 2014

Great location, very nice staff and a good atmosphere. I enjoyed my stay there. They could work on some improvements to the showers. They were ok, but they leaked on the floor and were small.

• 22nd Aug 2014

The staff was very nice and gave me great directions around the city. The breakfast was very nice. The location is a little farther outside central Rome but very close to the Vatican. I also loved the Trastevere neighborhood. A quiet but nice hostel.

Nice women only hostel off the river Tiber. Good bed, flat pillow though - ended up folding it in half. Shared showers have good pressure but there is nowhere private to get changed (other than the toilet) so if your room is far from the shower, like mine was, get ready for some creative towel/clothes dances in the shower room. I would definitely recommend as a quiet, safe place to sleep in Rome.

Lovely place to stay! Clean, tidy and spacious rooms. Definitely recommend.

I loved that the rooms had lots of natural light and felt open. You had your own bed, with a night stand,and reading light. The locker was big enough to stick my 25 inch suit case in. I did not like that you did not have a key to get into the hostile. You had to buzz the receptionist every time you came back to the hostel.

1 2 Next » last »