Orsa Maggiore for Women Only Reviews

Via San Francesco di Sales 1/a, Rome, Italy

The staff was very help ful and always ready to answer every question you have about the city. The location is convenient, ten minute walk to the Vatican and close to Trastevere. The breakfast is very simple but acceptable. The shower doors were a little creaky and didn't properly close but overall it was very clean and organized.

The hostel was good and felt safe. More older guests than is usual in hostels, which was fine by me. Facilities and breakfast were limited but adequate

It was a really pleasent stay in the hostel! Wonderful location and staff. The only problem was a cold water in the morning- there was no hot water in the showers. Even though, it was a great time and I will come back there again!

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Poland

Good staff and nice, well heated room with perfect beds. I really appreciated the computer wih internet access that is freely available. Many good hotels could take your example. One point that could be better: some healthy options for breakfast like fruit and wholewheat bread or granola. Also positive: the fact that you can buy bus tickets at reception.

• 22nd Dec 2014

Really good location. Would stay there again if I am going to Rome.

Staff was funny and friendly :) the place is quiet, safe, and comfortable. Great location and great value! Would definitely come back again if I had to stay at a hostel.

I enjoyed my stay here! The location is GREAT - it is within moderate walking distance/easy bus distance from many of the wonderful sights of Rome. The price was terrific. I was blessed!

• 29th Nov 2014

The hostel was warm, welcoming and relaxed. The room was simple but had everything we needed. The bathroom was aging a bit but perfectly adequate. Breakfast in the breakfast room was relaxed and sociable and there was the option to leave food in the frig if we wanted to. We didn't bother because what was on offer was all we needed. We really enjoyed our stay, felt it was very good value for money and would definitely recommend.

• 25th Nov 2014

I absolutely LOVED staying here. I would definitely comeback here if I find myself in Rome again. Absolutely delightful.

i enjoyed my stay at orsa maggiore so much ... I hope I can return one day.

• 4th Nov 2014

I love returning to this place; it's like returning to summer camp, meeting new people but safe , but with the same safety and good facilities, (even though the guests' computer doesn't always work). I might add folding clothes drying racks in the rooms.

1 2 Next » last »