Orsa Maggiore for Women Only Reviews

Via San Francesco di Sales 1/a, Rome, Italy

I absolutely LOVED staying here. I would definitely comeback here if I find myself in Rome again. Absolutely delightful.

i enjoyed my stay at orsa maggiore so much ... I hope I can return one day.

• 4th Nov 2014

I love returning to this place; it's like returning to summer camp, meeting new people but safe , but with the same safety and good facilities, (even though the guests' computer doesn't always work). I might add folding clothes drying racks in the rooms.

The ambience lacks touch. Felt as an inmate in a penitentiary. The idea is good supporting this entity, but if you stsying fir more than one night i don't recommend. The ibternet and room key system sucks! I like the.location

no key in the loos!

• 21st Oct 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

This is a great little gem of a hostel. Very clean, great location close to the Vatican and lots of restaurants and shopping, nice breakfast spread. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you!

Fine location, good value for money and an interesting militant initiative (the place belongs to the Casa Internazionale delle Donne) that deserves support. I strongly recommend it. It also hosts a good cheap restaurant where it is possible to have a full lunch (8/10€) for cheap and of course excellent coffee.

Orsa Maggiore was highly recommended to me and met all of my expectations and more. Traveling alone and on a budget, I felt very safe secure and comfortable in a very friendly atmosphere. Walking distance to many of Rome's highlights and in a wonderful and interesting neighborhood. There is even a lovely garden courtyard, I will hope to return to Rome with my daughter and grand daughter and will definitely stay here again.

• 7th Oct 2014