Orsa Maggiore for Women Only Reviews

Via San Francesco di Sales 1/a, Rome, Italy

I had a wonderful time staying at Orsa Maggiore for Women Only. I felt so safe, and comfortable, I was left in peace and quiet when I needed it, or could chat with other guests when I wanted to. Everyone was respectful and so helpful and friendly! I would definitely visit again and I wish so much that every city had a hostel like this one for women only! Thank you so much to the women from Orsa Maggiore :)

• 26th Mar 2015

We enjoyed our stay at the safe and quiet Orsa Maggiore! We were the youngest people there by far, but were still comfortable and happy

This place is the perfect place to stay in Rome. It felt very peaceful and homelike. The neighborhood is traditional, winding streets filled with cafes, shops, artisans.

A great hostile that attracts more adults traveling on a budget than backpackers, so the sleep conditions are very decent even in a shared room.. Beds where made and rooms cleaned every day. Breakfast and coffee is waiting for you in the morning, which is more than a lot of places offer! The staff was very kind. Would recommend. Unfortunately not near a metro stop so you have to rely on buses, but very convenient to the Vatican and easy walk to Navonna.

Nice hostel, a little hard to find (you have to ring to get in), no bunk beds. The 4-pepople dorm was large, the lockers can be properly locked and are big enough. The bathrooms are ok, I always had hot water, but they are a little run-down and could use a more thorough cleaning from time to time. Helpful and friendly staff. There is a kitchen you can use, incl. fridge. For breakfast you make your pwn coffee, but it is very good. You also get toast, butter, cheese, jam and a small piece of cake.

• 12th Mar 2015

Love thie hostel! Stayed here twice now, and welcome and friendly for women. It is also centrally located and in an area that is useful for shops for self-catering and sightseeing on holiday. The staff are ready to help and are always friendly. It is a safe environment for women staying in a big city, and makes a good holiday much better.

Trastevere is an awesome neighborhood and this hostel puts you right but far enough away that it's not super noisy. There are significantly more older people in the hostel than younger travelers, so I found that every night I came back (around midnight, maybe later some nights), everyone else was asleep and I had to get buzzed into the complex (which I felt bad about because I knew I was by far the latest person). The breakfast was alright, cereal and bread for the most part.

Great atmosphere to make new friends and explore the city together! We really enjoyed our stay there, and the staff was incredibly helpful.

1 2 3 Next » last »