Osa Mariposa Reviews

Privada De Cancun s/n, Colonia Brisas De Zicatela, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Osa Mariposa is really nice, but what makes it all is its awesome staff, really nice and kind, helpful! Food is another plus! You need to try it there, it is delicious! We had great talks and really good advice, we felt like home! Carmen took us partying that night and thanks to her we had the most of our night in Puerto Escondido! Thanks for everything guys! See you soon!

Great hostel with really friendly staff and only 2 minutes from the beach.

• 21st Mar 2015

What can I say? Osa is the best! My wife and I spent our whole week long vacation there and couldn't be happier with the experience. The grounds and the staff are top notch and the food is out of this world. As vegans, traveling to Mexico can be tricky but we had nothing to worry about at Osa. This made the vacation 100 times more enjoyable. Thank you to Flaco, Carmen, Blondie, Fernando and Sylvia for taking such good care of us!

• 2nd Mar 2015

Awesome atmosphere and service from Blondy, Flako and the girls! Happy and loving people 💚

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Flaco, the manager, is the best.

• 10th Jan 2015

Amazing, could easily stay long term. It felt welcoming and instantly comfortable. Food was tasty and family style. Bring bug spray. Thanks Osa Mariposa

Booked for three night and ended up staying two weeks. Great staff, music and food!

Osa is the best. It had everything I wanted out of my vacation: amazing vegetarian food, hammocks to relax in, super close to the beach, and great staff who were fun to hang with and always ready to help with whatever. I'm already trying to figure out when I can go back.

• 24th Nov 2014

Absolutely lovely stay at Osa. Staff and guests alike were welcoming and warm. Family-style vegan meals were remarkably good every night, and prices are incredibly reasonable. Expect a rustic stay, with no amenities but the value, location, and atmosphere are fantastic! Thanks to Dave, Wendy, & Jade who made our stay exceptional!

• 21st Nov 2014