Osa Mariposa Reviews

Privada De Cancun s/n, Colonia Brisas De Zicatela, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Very relaxed environment within 1 min of beach. Staff are super friendly, ammenities are keep clean and the food is great and healthy. All you could ask for in budget accomodation

• 4th May 2015

Osa Mariposa is 1 min walk from the beach in a quiet area, from the beach you can head left or right and find beach front bars/cafes a 20-minute walk either way. Vegetarian food was great at the hostel (including cactus). Friendly people and helpful staff.

Amazing Hostel, I loved Osa Mariposa. Daily Family Dinners that are inexpensive and fun. An amazing lovely staff. Ask Casey about the Tortugas. You're going to need Suntan Lotion, Bug Spray, and you'll use a lot of taxi's but they are so inexpensive. Mescal is spectacular. Make sure you have a tiny lock for the lockers. The price is SO inexpensive. They really make you feel at home. I would stay for a month if i had the time. LOVED IT!!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Osa Mariposa is really nice, but what makes it all is its awesome staff, really nice and kind, helpful! Food is another plus! You need to try it there, it is delicious! We had great talks and really good advice, we felt like home! Carmen took us partying that night and thanks to her we had the most of our night in Puerto Escondido! Thanks for everything guys! See you soon!

Great hostel with really friendly staff and only 2 minutes from the beach.

• 21st Mar 2015

What can I say? Osa is the best! My wife and I spent our whole week long vacation there and couldn't be happier with the experience. The grounds and the staff are top notch and the food is out of this world. As vegans, traveling to Mexico can be tricky but we had nothing to worry about at Osa. This made the vacation 100 times more enjoyable. Thank you to Flaco, Carmen, Blondie, Fernando and Sylvia for taking such good care of us!

• 2nd Mar 2015

Awesome atmosphere and service from Blondy, Flako and the girls! Happy and loving people 💚

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Flaco, the manager, is the best.

• 10th Jan 2015

Amazing, could easily stay long term. It felt welcoming and instantly comfortable. Food was tasty and family style. Bring bug spray. Thanks Osa Mariposa

Booked for three night and ended up staying two weeks. Great staff, music and food!

Osa is the best. It had everything I wanted out of my vacation: amazing vegetarian food, hammocks to relax in, super close to the beach, and great staff who were fun to hang with and always ready to help with whatever. I'm already trying to figure out when I can go back.

• 24th Nov 2014