Osa Mariposa Reviews

Privada De Cancun s/n, Colonia Brisas De Zicatela, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Watch out and enjoy... we felt pretty comfortable and the stuff was kind and relaxing ... cosy paradise !!!

The ambiance was mellow and communal. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• 15th Jan 2016

Beautiful hostel with delicious food. The rooms were okay-kind of small and hot. Overall a lot louder than other hostels in Puerto Escondido. All the rooms are open so you can hear everything. Also if someone is smoking a cigarette it can waft into your room. I switched to a different hostel because I wasn't into the party vibe but the garden is beautiful and the food is a definite plus here. Loved the family style dinners.

• 4th Jan 2016

Don't have a bad word to say about this hostel, the location is a minute from the beach, the food at the hostel is incredibly tasty! The staff are lovely, the cocktails are delicious! Extended my stay for an extra 5 nights there, would highly recommend to everyone! hopefully one day I'll come back to Puerto Escondido and I'll defiantly be staying at this hostel :)

This hostel is so comfortable and so well run! We had no worries the entire time we were there, the people were friendly, everything was clean and well cared for. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Couple, 41+

they made my stay at Puerto Escondido really perfect.

View all Puerto Escondido Hostels