Osa Mariposa Reviews

Privada De Cancun s/n, Colonia Brisas De Zicatela, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Good hostel with good food. Easy walk to bars and beach. Taxis super quick to get further afield. Movie night was good after a big night the night before.

Very cool and nice hostel . The staff is very Friendly and helpful. Good atmosphere and veggie delicious food . I would definitely recommend !

best hostel ever, all the staff are great

This place grew on me. Staff are great and the nightly meals are probably the best thing about the place. It's in a quiet area about 15 minutes walk from Zicatela, but they call taxis for you and they arrive very quickly. They cost 30 pesos to most places in Puerto Escondido. It's a very chill place with a few hammocks, chilled music and nice garden. Like most dorms in this part of the word, they can be a bit hot, but its close to the beach so good for a swim.

Enjoyed my stay here... Very laid back place by the beach with a beautiful garden and hammocks to relax... Amazing to find delicious veg food in mexico!

• 21st Feb 2014

I can't say a lot about this hostel because I left at the moment I arrived. I was traveling with my GF and we reserved a twin room. I was tired after 14 hours bus and the first thing I did when I entered was lay down in the bed, but after 10 seconds I felt something in my arm and when I realized, the bed was totally taken with big ants. I know the place is at the side with the tropical forest, but I coudn't stay anymore. The guy at the front door just gave me back 50% of what I payed but ok.

View all Puerto Escondido Hostels