Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

We stayed in 5 different hostels in Japan on this trip and Osaka Hana was our favourite! So clean, and the most spacious dorms we stayed in. The only thing I didn't like was that you had to keep pressing the button in the shower for the water every 3 seconds- really annoying!

Awesome stay! Location is very close to the station and very easy to find. Room is clean and comfortable. The staffs are very helpful and friendly, make me feel right at home. Will definitely stay here again!

Hi!!! Thank you very much for your stay at Osaka Hana Hostel :) I wanted to talk with you more---- Hope to see you again in near future!! Arigatougozaimasu!!!

This hostel was great! Staff were super friendly and the hostel was really clean. The hostel is in a really great area and our room was really big, with comfy beds!

Very nice hostel, good location, good price, great facilities, great staff specialy nao and miki, very helpfull and friendly...

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

Thank you very much for staying with us!!! We are so happy to talk to you!! Next time, please stay with us longer------ :) Hope we can see you in near future again!! Arigatougozaimasu!!!

The location is convenient and the facilities were clean and nice. The common room was really big and comfortable, where we met lots of interesting friends. Staff are also helpful. We really enjoyed our stay.

the staff is very friendly and able to communicate very well with us. the room and facilities is clean n spacious. the location is very near to a station. I will definitely go there again!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

Loved this hostel! Location was perfect, facilities were clean and sleek, staff were friendly and helpful. Hostel set up was perfect.

Thank you very much staying with us!!! We were so happy to hear that you enjoyed here and Osaka! Hope to meet you again in near future :)

for the guest, I have one comment, if you choose the bed which near window, I recommend you to wear eye mask, or else you will be awake very soon..if there are some curtains it will be much better.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. The employees made it great experience it their helpfulness.

• 4th Jul 2015

very very good. location is very good. staff is very friendly and kind. If i will go to osaka again, i will stay here!

• 4th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you very much for your warm comment!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed :) We are looking forward to see you again in near future!!!

The location of this hostel is great, right in the middle of the hip Shinshibashi area with Dontonburi within walking distance. Th atmosphere wasn't as good as other hostels in Japan as the common room was rarely used, however the rooms were great with your own private area makes it more like a hotel than a hostel!

Hi!! Thank you so much for staying at Osaka Hana Hostel!!! Your warm comment encourage our staff so much :) Please come back again and talk more!! Arigatougozaimasu :)

The staff of the hostel is helpful and cheerful. I have had a great stay there. One important point is that they allow storage of luggage without additional charge even when you have already checked out. The place is clean and tidy. I will definitely go back to the hostel when I visit Osaka.

Staff were very friendly, and the hostel is kept nicely clean and organized. The location is close to the subway, and walkable to Dotonbori. I was very impressed!

Thank you so much for choosing our hostel :) Our hostel is located within easy distance of Shinsaibashi, Namba and Dotonbori area so we hope you enjoyed Osaka life without worrying about the last train!! We hope to see you again :D!!

This hostel have everything we need, location, facilities and cleanliness. Their staff are very friendly and helpful too. We book triple private room and we got quadruple private room with bathroom. Unfortunately the air conditioner is not work well, so we often feel hot. We hope this hostel can repair their air conditioner.

Thank you so much for staying with us :) We are so sorry for the inconvenience about the air conditioner...we will fix it just right!!! Could you enjoy Osaka?? We hope to see you again !!

good place with good facilities, in good location. But no lockers (that I could see)...

I had a great experience at this hostel. The staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, and puts on an amazing takoyaki party for the guests. I had a wonderful time staying at Osaka Hana Hostel and being in Osaka.

The main thing that I'll remember from my stay is the staff : very helpful, always polite, nice and friendly They even call you by your name, which gives a bit of a family feeling I really enjoyed. The dorm rooms are nice and clean. The shower room looks like new and is always clean. The "living room" needs improvement. Even during the evening it is quite deserted, as the atmosphere of the room isn't welcoming. Would be better to have some sort of lounge with music and books to chill.

We stayed for one night. We had a little balcony in our room, which was really nice! The staff was also friendly and the location was really nice. You should try out the sake bar!

Thank you very much for staying with us!! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed here and also sake Bar :) We hope to see you in near future again!! Arigatougozaimasu!!!

Great hostel in a perfect location. Really clean and the dorms are spacious. Staff were very helpful with information

Osaka Hana Hostel was the last hostel where we stayed for our last night in Japan, and we were like "Why we didn't stay in this hostel since our first day?!?" It is a nice hostel, good ambiance with great staff. I would love to stay in this hostel and also another Hana hostel all over Japan for my next visit to Japan.

• 16th May 2015