Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

I cant say anything bad about this hostel. The staff were just absolutely fabulous! I forgot my laptop at the reception desk and they posted it to my hostel in Tokyo. They were very friendly and would laugh if you crack a joke. They would give you good directions to sightseeing places cause we went to Universal Studios. And the laundry and driers was awesome. It was like right in front of our room that was great.

The staff were extremely nice and I appreciate that there was an elevator to each floor. I made a lot of friends while staying at the hostel and location was extremely convenient and easy to find!

Arigatou for your comment !!!! It was lovely to meet you too! If you ever come back to Osaka, please drop in to say hi : ) Matane-!!

Glad to have great experience in Hana Hostel. Hana hostel will be my very first choice in Osaka!

Very good location so many things are walking distance. Very nice staff. rooms are very small but there are 2 common areas.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Thank you so much for your comment!! Our location is really nice. Dotombori , down towon is near here! By the way, please book a large room next time! he he!

Good location in the middle of town. Nice space around each bed in the dorm. No bar so a little lacking in atmosphere but common area with big kitchen. A solid place to stay.

Thank you so much for your comment! Our hostel is Japanese style inn, please enjoy this atmosphere! We hope to see you next time:)

Very close to the city center. Recommend it

Thank you so much for your stay! We hope to see you again!!

The location is very good, staff are helpful and what's the most important is the hostel is really very very clean! I love it, and will choose it if go to Osaka again!

Thank you so much for your stay! We are very happy you had a good time here! Please visit us if you have a chance to come back!

Fantastic location in Osaka with loads of food places and shops nearby. Staff are great and more than willing to help advise on thinks to do and places to go. Only ¥500 to rent a bike off them for the day, very good value and a great way to cover loads of ground in a short time period.

Thank you so much !!! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and bicycle ride of Osaka !! hope to see you again in the near future !!!

Absolutely great place, in a good location with really friendly staff. Could not recommended this place enough!

Thank you so much for staying with us and giving the nice comment! We are so happy to read your comment....!! We hope to see you again in the near future. Arigato gozaimasu!

This was the best hostel that we stayed at in Japan! Staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Staff even went out of their way by organising and booking a bus for us. Thank you for making our stay in osaka so memorable.

Thank you so much for staying with us and giving us the great comment. So happy to hear that it was the best hostel you have stayed in Japan.... We forgot to ask you but we hope you enjoyed Karaoke night! Also we hope your trip to Nagoya by bus was comfortable! It was so lovely to meet you and your friends. We hope to see you again in the near future! Arigato gozaimasu:)

It was perfect !

Thank you so much for staying with us and writing a nice comment about us! We are so happy that you feel it was perfect stay in Osaka. We will keep working hard to make the guests happy! We hope to see you in the near future. Arigato gozaimasu!

You couldnt ask for a better place to stay in osaka. The staff are extremely helpful and make you feel like you could stay forever.It is probably one lf the cleanest places I have ever stayed.I wouldnt stay any place else in osaka.

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!! Though you missed one night of your stay, we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!!! Hope to see you again! Arigato-!!

The staff is friendly and helpful us to search location.They recommended the best food at Osaka like udon,okonomiyaki,sushi,etc.First,i know Osaka Hana Hostel from hostelworld,from other customer,they recommended go to there.I and my brother satisfied with their service.I 💜 Osaka. From Linda Tan

Thank you so much for your comment Linda-san! We are happy to have you and your brother here and your smile always made us happy too!! We are glad to know that you enjoyed having various foods in Osaka! We are waiting for your next visit to Japan:)

Nice staff and great event

Thank you so much for staying with us and giving us the great comment! It was so nice to have you here and we hope you had a nice time in Osaka! We hope to meet you in the near future!!

Hana hostel was amazing! The staff was very helpful and friendly just all around awesome! The location is key as well especially if you like the night life like I do, it's located in the heart of Amemura which is part of the best city ever! More exclamation points!! I will certainly be staying at Osaka Hana Hostel whenever I visit Japan. Hands down the best hostel to stay at!

Hello! Thank you so much for your comment. How is your life in USA? We think you are so friendly and it was so nice to meet you. We cannot wait you see you again for your next concert in Japan!!! Thank you for staying with us and coming to say bye before you leave Osaka. We miss you a lot. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Great location in downtown Osaka, really helpful and friendly staff.

Thank you so much for your stay!! We had a really good time with you!! Miss you so much!

A really nice hostel located close to shops, resturants and bars.

the staff is wonderful, they put you at ease, ready to help you for anything ...... and the hostel is beautiful !!!! will not stop ever thank you, I love you ......

Thank you so much! We love you too!!! Chao--!!

Even if I stayed only one night, I could feel the great atmosphere between the staff and the customers. moreover, the location is perfect for a person who as me likes the real Osaka's nightlife. In conclusion: a such clean and nice place to stay!

Thank you so much!!! Yes, we had a great time with you although you stayed here 1 night!! We hope you had a safe trip and enjoyed Osaka! Please stay here again if you have a chance to come to Osaka!!

A very nice hostel, very clean, good facilities. Very good value for money. Right in the centre of a vibrant part of town and close to the metro line.

Thank you so much for your stay! Our location is very nice! There are many restaurants and shops. Please take care to do shopping too much, ha ha!! See you soon! Have a nice day!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4