Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Great international hostel, that gives you everything you need as a traveller. We even got a third mattress for free for our kids :) If you're travelling as a backpacker there are cultural introduction parties and the living areas look really nice. Only problem is there is no lift to the entrance and none to the eighth floor.

This place is great. It's in a great location, walking distance to both the subway and Dotonbori. Lots of shopping, cafes, and restaurants close by as well. The staff here is extremely friendly and helpful. Make sure to show up for the Tuesday night party and mingle with the other guests. The bed space given is quite large for Japan and there's a bedside dresser so you can lock up your valuables. I highly recommend staying here and will be back.

Great place! Perfect location! Staff is super nice

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Beds very comfortable and a bathroom in each dorm. Close to the train station and nice area.

• 8th Apr 2015

Osaka Hana Hostel was a great place to stay. It was very clean. The staff was great and it is in a great location. I would definitely stay there again. And I would definitely recommend it to friends.

The hostel has a very warm and homely feel, and the staff, Masae-san, was really fun to chat with. Location within Shinsaibashi was excellent, within walking distance of many shopping hot spots. We had a private room and shared bathroom. My only gripes would be that: (1) our new white bet sheets/linen were actually very dusty and irritated our noses when in the room. (2) the door mesh leading to the 8th floor balcony did not have its own lock. (3) shower room space is rather small.

the staffs are super nice!! make me feel comfortable although it is my first time to japan

Thank you very much for staying with us!! Your warm comment encourage us a lot :) Hope we can see you again in near future!!!

Simply one of the best. Cleaner than expensive hotels. Amazing staff with great English. Great location. Couldn't ask for more. Truly wish I could have started longer.

Thank you very much for your great comment! We are so happy to know that you like to stay in Hana Hostel :) Hope we can meet you again in near future then stay longer with us!! Arigato gozaimasu!

Everything is great. The staff is very nice and helpful, room and toilet are clean. We met with Kanchan and she answered everything we asked about Osaka. She is cute and has nice smile also ;) We hope we can visit Osaka again someday, because the city is great, and meet with Kanchan because she is cute. Lol. Jk.

Thank you so much for the great comment! Saya senang bangat :) We really hope to see you in the near future. terima kasih banyak!!! Tolong balik ke sini lagi ya.

Great and clean bed. Very near to Shinsaibashi, the main shopping area.

Thank you very much for staying with us!! We hope to see you again in near future :)

Amazing staff A well tuned guitar in the kitchen Great location Loads of suggestions for me to do and eat nearby which was great as I had little time. It was also half the price of my air BnB that I had stupidly used the previous 2 nights in Osaka. 3 stops from Umeda/Osaka station Cheap washer dryer. Would defo stay here again and not look for anywhere else!!

Thank you so much for the great comment! We are so happy to hear that you Osaka. We really hope to see you in the near future. Arigatou gozaimasu.

I had such a good time at this hostel and the staff were so incredibly helpful and welcoming. They went out of their way to help me with a broken wifi device I had hired from the airport, great food recommendations and chat. Everyone in my dorm was super friendly. Incredibly close to everything.

Thank you so much for your great comment! When we read it, it encourages us a lot. We are so happy to know that you like to stay in our dormitory! We enjoyed chatting with you and we hope we will see you again in the near future. Arigato gozaimasu!

Incredible hostel, great location! I've stayed here twice in two different private rooms and it was always excellent. Spotless rooms and bathrooms. Located right in Shinsaibashi/Amerikamura area, which is super funky and colorful. The staff is so helpful, friendly, and kind, and the hostel offers discounts to many Osaka attractions. If you stay anywhere in Osaka, stay here.

Thank you so much for coming back to Hana Hostel!!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Osaka :) We all are looking forward to see you again! Arigato gozaimasu!

Inconvenience location. Difficult to find

Thank you so much for staying at Osaka Hana Hostel ! We are sorry that you felt our location not convenience.......our reception is located on the 2nd Floor and it may be not very easy to find but we recommend you to print a map next time ! Thanks again for your stay ! Hope to see you next time.

Hi, I was staying at Hana Hostel for 5 nights, and it was truly amazing that the staffs (Masae, Kan-chan?, and one more sorry i forgot your name miss) are very helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and the bathroom was very comfortable. it is very recommended for you to stay in Hana Hostel, with everything that is excellent with a rather cheap price. Moreover, you just need to walk for 5 minutes to Dotonbori and Namba area, which you can get all the delicious food in Osaka!

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Thank you so much for the great comment!!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Osaka :) Your warm comment encourage us so much! We hope to see you in near future again!!! Arigato gozaimasu!

Hana hostel is a great place to stay! The staff are extremely friendly, the rooms are both clean and comfortable, and the location is near lots of shops and restaurants. I'd re women's this place to an of my friends staying in Osaka!

I enjoyed my stay here even it's only one night I've been here before and will be here again on my future trip! Love the staffs they're all so nice :)

Arigato gozaimasu!!! Thank you so much for coming back to Osaka Hana Hostel after a year. I remember you as the artist who draw portrait of us. Thank you for adding Kanchan's. We are looking forward to seeing you again :) Mata aimasyo!!

This hostel is wonderful! The location at Shinsaibashi station is prefect as it's not too far of a walk from the train station, and the shopping arcades and Dotonburi street are all a short walk away. There's also plenty of food in the area. The hostel itself is great with very comfortable beds, wifi in the rooms, and great common areas. The staff are also very friendly and helpful!

The place was really nice and the staff were so friendly. They remembered my name and answered all my questions. There was a welcome party every Tuesday. It was great to meet other people there. Everyone seemed to mostly stay in their own rooms otherwise. Bed and room temp were comfortable. I liked the private sleeping cubicles but harder to meet people. I loved this place overall.

very nice and helpful staff

• 20th Feb 2015