Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

This was my second time at this hostel and it's still awesome! The best dorm room I've ever stayed in....beds are big, comfy, very private, with everything you need. Bathrooms always super clean too! Will stay there again for sure!!!

Amazing location, it was a lot better than I expected, in fact far better than any hostel I have ever stayed at! It felt more hotel-like than hostel-like. If I ever get a chance to return there, I will definitely do so!

I thought it was very nice. It was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Lovely clean and spacious rooms, nice private and clean bathrooms and the location is awesome

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Book early! We wanted to stay 3 nights but it was full so could only stay 1 night. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.

• 21st Jul 2014

The staff here are sooooo lovely!

Every member of staff was really helpful, greets everyone upon arrival, so friendly to each person. Even let me hang out after I had checked out since I was flying out that night. They try really hard to make sure your stay is awesome and I really appreciated it.

Thank yous so much! We are very happy too! All stuff and all guests are so nice ! We are a family!! We hope to see you soon!!

非常理想的hostel. 再會入住啊

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you so much for your review!! We hope you had a good time here! We hope to see you again!!

Lovely rooms with a good amount of space for the price.

Thank you so much for staying here! We are happy to meet you!! Arigato--!

The place is really awesome! I love the staff, they all are very friendly, easy to have a good conversation with. Osaka Hana Hostel felt like home regardless of the days spent. I will surely miss the place! And will choose this hostel if ever I get the chance to go back.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Philippines

The staff called Masae is very kind, and she will teach you everything she know to make your trip better!

Very lovely place! Really enjoyed the stay, the staff are very kind and helpful, even i remember their names and took pictures together, the hostel provided us with a map to show us around town, i felt the family atmosphere in here, when i have another chance i will go here again!

Great in Osaka

Above average hostel in excellent location of Osaka.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was my second time staying there and it once again proved that i made the right choice. The location was near to many of the shopping streets which is very lively at night, good for people who likes late night shopping. The rooms were quite big compared to many of the other hostels in japan. Toilets were clean and facilities were good with TV rooms and kitchens provided. Would stay there whenever i visit Osaka!

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

An enjoyable stay with great facilities and staff :)

Best people ever

• 11th Jun 2014

This is a great hostel in a good location. The staff were so warm and friendly. The beds were well set up with curtains and a box you can lock. The night I was there, they were having a tako yaki party which was cheap fun and a great way to meet people. The staff took us out later and showed us a great bar really close to the hostel. I would definitely go back again.

We have a great time over here,thank you!

Super friendly, helpful staff. Great central location and a lovely hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4