Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

It was perfect !

The staff is friendly and helpful us to search location.They recommended the best food at Osaka like udon,okonomiyaki,sushi,etc.First,i know Osaka Hana Hostel from hostelworld,from other customer,they recommended go to there.I and my brother satisfied with their service.I 💜 Osaka. From Linda Tan

Nice staff and great event

Hana hostel was amazing! The staff was very helpful and friendly just all around awesome! The location is key as well especially if you like the night life like I do, it's located in the heart of Amemura which is part of the best city ever! More exclamation points!! I will certainly be staying at Osaka Hana Hostel whenever I visit Japan. Hands down the best hostel to stay at!

Great location in downtown Osaka, really helpful and friendly staff.

Thank you so much for your stay!! We had a really good time with you!! Miss you so much!

A really nice hostel located close to shops, resturants and bars.

the staff is wonderful, they put you at ease, ready to help you for anything ...... and the hostel is beautiful !!!! will not stop ever thank you, I love you ......

Thank you so much! We love you too!!! Chao--!!

Even if I stayed only one night, I could feel the great atmosphere between the staff and the customers. moreover, the location is perfect for a person who as me likes the real Osaka's nightlife. In conclusion: a such clean and nice place to stay!

Thank you so much!!! Yes, we had a great time with you although you stayed here 1 night!! We hope you had a safe trip and enjoyed Osaka! Please stay here again if you have a chance to come to Osaka!!

A very nice hostel, very clean, good facilities. Very good value for money. Right in the centre of a vibrant part of town and close to the metro line.

Thank you so much for your stay! Our location is very nice! There are many restaurants and shops. Please take care to do shopping too much, ha ha!! See you soon! Have a nice day!

Really well located. lovely helpful staff.

Thank you so much for your stay!! Please join our Tuesdays party next time!

Bed had privacy screens, plug, light and mirror as well as a box which you could use your own lock on for valuables. Bathrooms were extremely clean. Kitchen and common area were nice.

Thank you so much for your comment!! Location is good and price is not bad! And you have comfortable beds, he he! We hope you come back here again!

Really great hostel. The staff was extremely helpful. Even when I had to stay a few more nights in osaka and they didn't have availability, they called a few other places for me.

Hello!!! How are you??? We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I was so glad that you came back from Shikoku and stayed in Osaka only : ) Hope to see you again!!! Arigato!

Great place to stay, very clean beds with mich space next to the bed, even in the top bunk, so you don't have to put your phone under the pillow. The beds have a relatively light tight curtain, light and power plug, so it's kind of a capsule. I would have liked to stay there longer, but it was already booked out when I asked. The staff was extremely helpful and phoned other hostels nearby for me.

• 28th Jul 2014

Thank you so much for lovely comment !! We are glad that you enjoyed our dormitory set up : ) Sorry we were unable to offer you extension.... hope you can stay here longer ! Arigato-!!

This was my second time at this hostel and it's still awesome! The best dorm room I've ever stayed in....beds are big, comfy, very private, with everything you need. Bathrooms always super clean too! Will stay there again for sure!!!

Thank you so much!! We are very happy you like our facilities! We hope you had a chance to talk with your room mates too!

Very very nice place, very close to the 心斋桥,convenient to any sightseeing of Osaka.

Thank you so much!! Dotombori is near here! And you can travel by subway easily! We hope you enjoyed Osaka a lot!!

Amazing location, it was a lot better than I expected, in fact far better than any hostel I have ever stayed at! It felt more hotel-like than hostel-like. If I ever get a chance to return there, I will definitely do so!

Thank you so much for your review!!! We held a party every Tuesdays. Please join this next time!!!

I thought it was very nice. It was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much! We had a good time too!! Nice to meet you!! Hope to see you again!

Lovely clean and spacious rooms, nice private and clean bathrooms and the location is awesome

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Thank you so much! We clean rooms very hard :) We hope you had a nice memory!

Book early! We wanted to stay 3 nights but it was full so could only stay 1 night. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.

• 21st Jul 2014

Thank you so much for your stay and good advise!

The staff here are sooooo lovely!

Thank you so much !! We are very happy to talk to you!! Hope to see you soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4