Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

We enjoyed a lot our short stay at Osaka Hana Hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Offered facilities and services are great, you just feel at home ! We were only sorry we had to leave ;-)

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Staff really really friendly and helpful, we'll be choose Hana Hostel for next trip to Japan

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you so much for your great comment! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. We will keep working with enthusiasm and we really hope to see you again in the near future!

My only gripe is the 15steps (or so) leading up to the hostel - it's on the 2nd floor! The elevator can only be accessed from the 2nd floor :(

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

very friendly staffs

Thank you for your great comments! We are so happy to hear that you said we are friendly. We really hope to see you again! Please come back to Osaka!

Friendly,helpful staff and cosy environment.

Thank you so much for your comments! We are so happy that you feel comfortable staying with us:) We really hope to see you again in the near future!

Outstanding! The staff were friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much for your comment! We are so happy to hear that we could help you! We really hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again and have a nice day!

I wish I could stay longer in Osaka cause this hostel was super great. The staff, Masae-san had kindly accommodated my request for lower bunk bed since my knee got splintered a week prior arriving so I was still unable to climb any ladder. The location is also superb, it's very easy to find the hostel. And for those who like shopping and eating, and practically everything about the vibrant Osaka, it's near Shinsaibashi shopping street, Americamura, Dotonburi street, & Nanba. Thankful!

Hello! This is Masae. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! We were worry about your knee and we are glad that we could help you:) I hope your knee get better! We really hope to see you in the future. Take care of yourself and we never forget about you!

staffs are so nice!

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Really nice and helpful staff. Clean place in general. Not much space in the room but not big deal.

Thank you so much for your comment!! Next time, I hope you can stay at our 6bed dorm which has more space : ) Arigato--!!

The door of cabinet should not be on the top. Everytime I need to open the door, I have to clear everything on top of it.

Osaka hana has really spacious beds.i love it here.the staff are great too..their english is good so no problem about that.its very clean and love the hangout room

Excellent hostel, very clean. Location is perfect. Hostel activities were vey enjoyable. I did find however that there were many couples, families, etc staying at the hostel. For a solo traveller, meeting new people to drink with, etc, it was quite difficult.

This was our favourite hostel in Japan! Big room, comfortable bed, and great facilities. The staff were extremely helpful - especially with food recommendations! We would definitely stay again.

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Yes, please ask food recommendations ! Because we do not want you to go to a bad restaurant.

I stayed in the 6-bed dorm this time, will try the private room next time.

Thank you so much for your review! We have several type of rooms! Please try all! If you want to get new friends or share travel tips, dormitory is a nice room! Thank you so much!

Really really great hostel. Super helpful and friendly staff, nice atmosphere, very modern and stylish. Not to mentions its about 30secs walk from the busiest nightlife areas.

• 15th Mar 2014

Thank you so much for your comment!! We are very happy to talk to you! Can't wait to see you again!

Excellent place, definitely recommended. Wish all hostels would be like this!

Thank you so much for your comment!!! We are glad you love here so much! Wish all people would be like you---!! Miss you so much!

I have a really good time here, and I will come back again next time. The staff here are very nice and friends. Makes me feel just like at home.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Taiwan

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy to meet you !! We are a friend, look forward to meeting you again!!

Superb location. in the heart of America Mura. Walking distance to Shinsaibashi/Namba. Very Friendly, warm and helpful Staffs.

Thank you so much for your stay! Yes, it talks only 2 mins from the station if you do not get lost, ha ha! We were very happy to talk with you! It was fun! See you soon !

The room is clean. The bed is comfy. The staff is super nice! I did really enjoy my stay in Hana Osaka!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you so much for your review!!! We also enjoyed talking to you!! Hope to see you soon!

We enjoyed our first stay at Osaka hana so much that we stayed here again! A clean, calm and friendly place to stay

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4