Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Great location, kind staff, hot water, everything was perfect. I will visit again if I go to Osaka.

• 6th Feb 2016
  • South Korea

Pros: Excellent location, very helpful & fun staff, would stay here again. Rooms have curtains and ours (a private quad) was fairly spacious compared to other Japanese hostels we stayed at. Cons: very hard/thin mattresses (hardness level = a few blankets on a floor); I usually sleep on a pretty stiff western mattress intended for someone weighing 10-20kg more than me and these hostel matresses still had me waking up in the night. Common areas were a bit small & dead on the 3 nights we stayed.

Good location! located in a quiet area but walking distance to Shinsaibashi. Nice staff & clean environment. Love the Japanese style room, will definitely stay there again next time & will recommend to friends.

Beautiful hostel. Lovely staff I arrived early in the morning and left my luggage there for the ehoke day while I was at spa world. The next day i checked out(actually 15 minutes late but they didn't mind) and left again my luggage in the luggage room for the whole day. I met beautiful people and I also played the guitar in the living room! Don't forget about sake bar! I just regret I didn't book more days there. Highly recommend.

• 20th Jan 2016

Great location and very friendly Japanese staff.

The best.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Great location, very clean, bunk beds that function almost like a room of your own and extremely nice and friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again!

The staff were amazing. Check out the sake downstairs..

• 22nd Dec 2015

The air circulation in the toilet of room #605 isn't good. The toilet is still smelly every time we enter the toilet, even if we already turn on the toilet fan whole night. Cleanliness of the room can be improved. Found some rubbish (1 deodorant & 1 plaster paper) at the side of the lower bed when we make up the beds (in between wall and bed). The dustbin cover is kinda sticky.

Thank you Osaka Hana Hostel for a pleasant stay in Ame-mura in Osaka. We enjoyed the amenities and great location. The staff also offered a coupon for sake tasting, which we gladly used. Fun lively atmosphere.

nice, warm, clean and lovely hostel.

• 18th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

the bathroom smells very bad and the atmosphere in the room is very uncomfortable.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Thailand

The staff is very nice. The room is clean and quite big space. The location is very good and convenient. It's easy to find the hana hostel. I love this hostel!

Great location and staff. Facilities were great and there is a lot to do within walking distance of the hostel.

Excellent location for subway and airport shuttle. Very clean. Staff was helpful on what I need. Enough privacy in dorm. But the TV on the 2nd floor wasn't working.

Thank you very much for your stay in Osaka Hana Hostel :) We are sorry about the TV. Actually the TV is working, but little bit complicated to turn on(there are 2button). Next time please ask us if you have any question :) Also we will put the explanation how to turn on the TV. Thank you very much again, hope to see you again in near future!!

Great hostel, amazing staff. The common room was a bit dead but there was always cool people in the bar!

An amazing hostel. Great location and facilities, and one of the best dorms I have ever stayed in. Really lovely staff too!

Hi!! Thank you very much for staying with us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed here!! Arigatogozaimasu :)

Since we booked a private room (a twin bedroom), we had no problem at all. Everything about the hostel is good. The staff are friendly and what's best, it is closed to the subway. I personally like the shampoo and the conditioner provided for the guests. It made my hair super soft. The only downside of this hostel is the stairs going towards the reception area. However once inside, there is a life that takes you to your room.

It can be located easily. Walkable distance to Shinsaibashi Streets in about 5 minutes, Dotonbori in about 10 minutes, and Konomon Ichiba Market in about 20 minutes. It is located very near the station. The staffs are friendly, able to converse in basic english and give good recommendation of good food.

I this hostel I will stay here again if i visit this country again.

• 7th Dec 2015