Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

there located nearby subway station. i could take a rest as well. VERY KIND staffs, clean room. i have to recommend this hostel

Love the location and hostel layout, and very helpful staffs. Will definitely stay here when I visit osaka again! One demerit is that I cannot locate the hair dryer at Level 7... wondered if anyone kept it or something...

Very nice hostel. I wish I had stayed there more.

• 17th Aug 2015

Staff was friendly and helpful. Not backpackers hostel. Location wise amazing. Thank you all for the nice stay :)

Great location. Loved our traditional Japanese room. All necessary amenities available. Friendly staff.

Osaka hana hotel was great!!

We really enjoyed our stay. The hostel was lovely.

Amazing staff, very practical location. A big common area with great opportunities to be social and meet new people, and all sorts of facilities that you might need.

We stayed in 5 different hostels in Japan on this trip and Osaka Hana was our favourite! So clean, and the most spacious dorms we stayed in. The only thing I didn't like was that you had to keep pressing the button in the shower for the water every 3 seconds- really annoying!

Very basic hostel but the location is great! Dotonbori district is extremely lively and colourful !!

The staff was very friendly and helpfull and the rooms were nice and clean. I had to wear earplugs at night to sleep because there are a lot of sirenes but my sister slept through everything so it depends on the person. It's very easy to access Osaka's main tourist attractions and close to a subway station [Shinsaibashi]

• 22nd Jul 2015

Awesome stay! Location is very close to the station and very easy to find. Room is clean and comfortable. The staffs are very helpful and friendly, make me feel right at home. Will definitely stay here again!

Hi!!! Thank you very much for your stay at Osaka Hana Hostel :) I wanted to talk with you more---- Hope to see you again in near future!! Arigatougozaimasu!!!

This hostel was great! Staff were super friendly and the hostel was really clean. The hostel is in a really great area and our room was really big, with comfy beds!

Thank you very much for staying with us!!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed here :) Hope to see you again in near future! Arigatougozaimasu!!!

Very nice hostel, good location, good price, great facilities, great staff specialy nao and miki, very helpfull and friendly...

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

Thank you very much for staying with us!!! We are so happy to talk to you!! Next time, please stay with us longer------ :) Hope we can see you in near future again!! Arigatougozaimasu!!!

The location is convenient and the facilities were clean and nice. The common room was really big and comfortable, where we met lots of interesting friends. Staff are also helpful. We really enjoyed our stay.

the staff is very friendly and able to communicate very well with us. the room and facilities is clean n spacious. the location is very near to a station. I will definitely go there again!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

Loved this hostel! Location was perfect, facilities were clean and sleek, staff were friendly and helpful. Hostel set up was perfect.

Thank you very much staying with us!!! We were so happy to hear that you enjoyed here and Osaka! Hope to meet you again in near future :)

for the guest, I have one comment, if you choose the bed which near window, I recommend you to wear eye mask, or else you will be awake very soon..if there are some curtains it will be much better.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. The employees made it great experience it their helpfulness.

• 4th Jul 2015

very very good. location is very good. staff is very friendly and kind. If i will go to osaka again, i will stay here!

• 4th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you very much for your warm comment!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed :) We are looking forward to see you again in near future!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4