Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

very friendly staffs

Outstanding! The staff were friendly and helpful.

I wish I could stay longer in Osaka cause this hostel was super great. The staff, Masae-san had kindly accommodated my request for lower bunk bed since my knee got splintered a week prior arriving so I was still unable to climb any ladder. The location is also superb, it's very easy to find the hostel. And for those who like shopping and eating, and practically everything about the vibrant Osaka, it's near Shinsaibashi shopping street, Americamura, Dotonburi street, & Nanba. Thankful!

staffs are so nice!

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Really nice and helpful staff. Clean place in general. Not much space in the room but not big deal.

Thank you so much for your comment!! Next time, I hope you can stay at our 6bed dorm which has more space : ) Arigato--!!

The door of cabinet should not be on the top. Everytime I need to open the door, I have to clear everything on top of it.

Osaka hana has really spacious beds.i love it here.the staff are great too..their english is good so no problem about that.its very clean and love the hangout room

Excellent hostel, very clean. Location is perfect. Hostel activities were vey enjoyable. I did find however that there were many couples, families, etc staying at the hostel. For a solo traveller, meeting new people to drink with, etc, it was quite difficult.

This was our favourite hostel in Japan! Big room, comfortable bed, and great facilities. The staff were extremely helpful - especially with food recommendations! We would definitely stay again.

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Yes, please ask food recommendations ! Because we do not want you to go to a bad restaurant.

I stayed in the 6-bed dorm this time, will try the private room next time.

Thank you so much for your review! We have several type of rooms! Please try all! If you want to get new friends or share travel tips, dormitory is a nice room! Thank you so much!

Really really great hostel. Super helpful and friendly staff, nice atmosphere, very modern and stylish. Not to mentions its about 30secs walk from the busiest nightlife areas.

• 15th Mar 2014

Thank you so much for your comment!! We are very happy to talk to you! Can't wait to see you again!

Excellent place, definitely recommended. Wish all hostels would be like this!

Thank you so much for your comment!!! We are glad you love here so much! Wish all people would be like you---!! Miss you so much!

I have a really good time here, and I will come back again next time. The staff here are very nice and friends. Makes me feel just like at home.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Taiwan

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy to meet you !! We are a friend, look forward to meeting you again!!

Superb location. in the heart of America Mura. Walking distance to Shinsaibashi/Namba. Very Friendly, warm and helpful Staffs.

Thank you so much for your stay! Yes, it talks only 2 mins from the station if you do not get lost, ha ha! We were very happy to talk with you! It was fun! See you soon !

The room is clean. The bed is comfy. The staff is super nice! I did really enjoy my stay in Hana Osaka!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you so much for your review!!! We also enjoyed talking to you!! Hope to see you soon!

We enjoyed our first stay at Osaka hana so much that we stayed here again! A clean, calm and friendly place to stay

I was 100% satisfied with my stay at Hana Hostel.The facility is very clean and comfortable. It's a relaxed atmosphere with a friendly and helpful staff. The location is great! It's right in the middle of the shopping district. Tons of restaurants, stores and coffee shops near by. I tend to be a very particular person...and I am picky about where I lay my head..this place is the best! I will definitely stay again!!

HI, how are you? We are very happy to know you had a really good time here!!! We miss you sooooo much!! Please come back here again!!

Close to the station, less than 5 min walk. Was in a 4 bed dorm - bed comfortable with curtain divide which was nice.

Thank you very much for your review!! Dormitory beds are hand made :) We are very happy you felt comfortable there! Also, we try to keep them clean . Thank you so much!

This is a great hostel, clean and easily accessible and with great staff! The events are awesome and really give a taste of Osaka, thanks Osaka Hana :)

Thank you so much for staying here!! We are happy to talk to you! We hope to see you soon :)

Wonderfull place to stay, very much space for a dormity room, everything is so new en clean :) staff is incredible, they're so friendly and nice, defenitly would stay here again

Thank you very much for your comment!! We are also happy you had a great time here! Yes, please come back here if you have a chance to visit Osaka again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4