Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

The staff here are sooooo lovely!

Every member of staff was really helpful, greets everyone upon arrival, so friendly to each person. Even let me hang out after I had checked out since I was flying out that night. They try really hard to make sure your stay is awesome and I really appreciated it.

Thank yous so much! We are very happy too! All stuff and all guests are so nice ! We are a family!! We hope to see you soon!!

非常理想的hostel. 再會入住啊

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you so much for your review!! We hope you had a good time here! We hope to see you again!!

Lovely rooms with a good amount of space for the price.

Thank you so much for staying here! We are happy to meet you!! Arigato--!

The place is really awesome! I love the staff, they all are very friendly, easy to have a good conversation with. Osaka Hana Hostel felt like home regardless of the days spent. I will surely miss the place! And will choose this hostel if ever I get the chance to go back.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Philippines

The staff called Masae is very kind, and she will teach you everything she know to make your trip better!

Very lovely place! Really enjoyed the stay, the staff are very kind and helpful, even i remember their names and took pictures together, the hostel provided us with a map to show us around town, i felt the family atmosphere in here, when i have another chance i will go here again!

Great in Osaka

Above average hostel in excellent location of Osaka.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was my second time staying there and it once again proved that i made the right choice. The location was near to many of the shopping streets which is very lively at night, good for people who likes late night shopping. The rooms were quite big compared to many of the other hostels in japan. Toilets were clean and facilities were good with TV rooms and kitchens provided. Would stay there whenever i visit Osaka!

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

An enjoyable stay with great facilities and staff :)

Best people ever

• 11th Jun 2014

This is a great hostel in a good location. The staff were so warm and friendly. The beds were well set up with curtains and a box you can lock. The night I was there, they were having a tako yaki party which was cheap fun and a great way to meet people. The staff took us out later and showed us a great bar really close to the hostel. I would definitely go back again.

We have a great time over here,thank you!

Super friendly, helpful staff. Great central location and a lovely hostel.

We stayed at a variety of hostels while visiting Japan and the Osaka Hana Hostel was by far the very best!

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you so much for staying with us and gave us great comment. We are so happy to read your comment! We will work hard to make our guest's stay more comfortable and memorable. We really hope to see you again. If you come back to Japan please visit us again!!

Above and beyond hostel!!!!!! Best place I stayed in Japan. The staff are so, so friendly and helpful (Ranna is so sweet!) and the rooms have nice, private bunks with curtains. I felt that my stuff with really safe and it was a great home base to explore Osaka. Ten stars if I could!

I had a great stay in Osaka Hana Hostel. The staff are very courteous, friendly and can speak well in English which makes the communication easier especially when we ask for directions. They are among the few that provide free internet workstations which is a great advantage to those backpackers who don't have smart phone or want to make a quick research of the places they go. They have a very clean toilet and shower room facilities even though these are shared among tenants.

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you so much for your comment! We are so happy to hear that you had a good time in Osaka! Thank you for spending time for us to write the comment. We really hope to see you again in the near future! Arigato gozaimasu!

Most of all, location is the best. just 2 block distance from shinsaibashi st , daimaru department store and Shinsaibashi startion.. also, staffs are very friendly. shower room and rest room were very clean/

Hello!! Thank you so much for your comment! Great area for shopping and going out! Hope you enjoyed your stay ! Thank you so much!

I couldn't fault this place. My space with my bed in my 6 bed dorm felt like my own little home. The girls that work there are amazing, so nice and helpful!! The location is unreal, centre of all the shopping and so many places to eat. International exchange night was really fun and a super yummy and cheap dinner. I can't wait to go back here next time in Japan.

Konbanwa!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment !! Great that you could join our Takoyaki Party, Its fun : ) Hope to see you again in the near futuer!! Arigato-!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4