Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

The location of this hostel is great, right in the middle of the hip Shinshibashi area with Dontonburi within walking distance. Th atmosphere wasn't as good as other hostels in Japan as the common room was rarely used, however the rooms were great with your own private area makes it more like a hotel than a hostel!

The staff of the hostel is helpful and cheerful. I have had a great stay there. One important point is that they allow storage of luggage without additional charge even when you have already checked out. The place is clean and tidy. I will definitely go back to the hostel when I visit Osaka.

Staff were very friendly, and the hostel is kept nicely clean and organized. The location is close to the subway, and walkable to Dotonbori. I was very impressed!

This hostel have everything we need, location, facilities and cleanliness. Their staff are very friendly and helpful too. We book triple private room and we got quadruple private room with bathroom. Unfortunately the air conditioner is not work well, so we often feel hot. We hope this hostel can repair their air conditioner.

good place with good facilities, in good location. But no lockers (that I could see)...

I had a great experience at this hostel. The staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, and puts on an amazing takoyaki party for the guests. I had a wonderful time staying at Osaka Hana Hostel and being in Osaka.

The main thing that I'll remember from my stay is the staff : very helpful, always polite, nice and friendly They even call you by your name, which gives a bit of a family feeling I really enjoyed. The dorm rooms are nice and clean. The shower room looks like new and is always clean. The "living room" needs improvement. Even during the evening it is quite deserted, as the atmosphere of the room isn't welcoming. Would be better to have some sort of lounge with music and books to chill.

We stayed for one night. We had a little balcony in our room, which was really nice! The staff was also friendly and the location was really nice. You should try out the sake bar!

Thank you very much for staying with us!! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed here and also sake Bar :) We hope to see you in near future again!! Arigatougozaimasu!!!

Great hostel in a perfect location. Really clean and the dorms are spacious. Staff were very helpful with information

Osaka Hana Hostel was the last hostel where we stayed for our last night in Japan, and we were like "Why we didn't stay in this hostel since our first day?!?" It is a nice hostel, good ambiance with great staff. I would love to stay in this hostel and also another Hana hostel all over Japan for my next visit to Japan.

• 16th May 2015
  • Indonesia

Totally great to stay at hana hostel Osaka. Very well placed, the staff is really friendly. The sake bar is really cool ;) we had a really great stay there.

The location was great, close to Sunway and shopping streets. Staff was friendly and very helpful.

No elevator to level 8, difficult to carry luggage up

The staff was perfet and really helpful! They even helped us to book Sumo fight for our next days in Tokyo! I can only warmly recommend this place!

Located in a great area. The staff were really kind and helpful!

• 5th May 2015

Nice hostel in a really fabulous location in the middle of Ameri-mura. Staff were really friendly and had all the facilities. Wasn't a huge amount happening in the common room the night I was there, but looked like most of the time they held events which would be good for meeting people.

Everytime Im in Osaka I stay here. Great location, people.. It just is a great friendly hostel that makes you feel at home!

• 26th Apr 2015

thanks for the warm hospitality Nao and Masae. definitely one of the best hostels i've stayed in. great service, nice staff, clean rooms, reliable wifi, convenient location, lots of information on nearby attractions and side trips, excellent atmosphere.

Thank you so much for staying with us!!!! Your warm comment encourage us a lot! It was so fun talking with you :) Please come back again and talk more!!!

Great hostel, well located close to the tube station and shopping streets. Friendly staff. Nice room and all common areas are very clean. Really nothing to complain about!

Thanks for the reception, even though a short stay, I enjoyed the experience very much.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4