Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Really excellent staffs and security, and the location is perfect. I will definitely stay here next time when I visit Osaka.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • China

Good location,friendly staffs and i will come back next time.

Thank you so much for stay pretty long! We are happy to meet you! If you have a chance to come to Osaka again, please stay here! We look forward to meeting you again!

We arrived very late because we were held up in Kyoto, but the lady met us with kindness and quickly assisted us into our room for the night. Very friendly. Other than that, the hangout/ common room is a great place, and it's a very short and pleasant walk to nearby attractions, like Dotonbori.

• 30th Nov 2014

Thank you very much for your reply!! Your comment made us really happy and warm! You are also kind and lovely...! Arigato-gozaimasu! We were glad you stayed here even though you came late. You are one of our very important guests.

quite close to the metro, and very close to the shopping street. Staffs are all very friendly, seems every Tuesday they have party for guests, nice way to get to know new friends. When we were leaving, 2 girls helped us carry very heavy suitcases to downstairs, very touching. I will definitely come back when we visit Osaka again. Thanks.

• 25th Nov 2014
  • China

Thank you for staying with us and your lovely comment!! We are very happy it seems you were satisfied with us!! Hope you got back safety. Looking forward to seeing you next time!:)

I tried three hostels in osaka, and this is definitely the best one. location is great ,not far away from the busy district but quiet and comfort. staffs are friendly. surely my first choice for my next visit in osaka.

Fantastic place with the most helpful and kind staff ever!!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Great place and lovely staff!

Amazing Staff!!!! The reception girls were super friendly and helpful, the whole way. The "Bunk" actually has a very generous space, each bed with its own power outlet and lightning, not to mention a curtain for extra privacy. Definitely great value for money!!!

The staff are great! Well versed in English and useful information for tourists to cut travelling time and cost as well as good places to recommend for food and sightseeing. The hostel is clean and well equipped with a very welcoming backpackers atmosphere. Had a lot of fun learning Kansai-ben (Kansai dialect) from the friendly and helpful staff. Location is excellent! Walking distance to Dotombori and a bit of a stretch to Den Den Town. Definitely recommended for a trip to Osaka

a good hostel in downtown osaka, apprently it is part of the j-hoppers branch. the staff are quite friendly. the rooms are clean. and quite spacious! even with the curtains the privacy levels are quite good. downs? not really a good hostel at a superb location.

Osaka Hana hostel is a lovely place to stay when in Osaka with its convenient location, excellent facilities and charming staff, I like to say a big thanks to the wonderful lady that help me organise alternative accomodation for me. Rest assure that next time when in Osaka I will come back here again..

Thank you so much for your comment !! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us !! We really hope to see you again in the near future : ) Arigato-gozaimasu ♥

Beautiful hostel located in the heart of Shinsaibashi's trendy shopping/cafe district. The staff speak very good English and will help you get around the city and recommend things to do. The rooms are the cleanest I have seen in a hostel and they provide boxes for you to lock valuables. The atmosphere is less party than some hostels, though it was not hard to make friends and I think a lot of people will prefer this vibe. Make sure you stay for the Takoiyaki night on Tuesdays - oishii!

Ahhhhh!!!! , how are you??? Thank you so much for leaving a lovery comment : ) Yes, we had a great time at Takoyaki party(though wasn't a bit party...) !!! Thank you again for a bottle of shochu ! Actually, I got a big bottle of sake last party so we will open the shochu at next party! (sasa's farewell party... : ( ) We all appreciated and so happy to see the note you left for us (^O^)/ Hope to see you again !!!

If you are travelling with JR Pass it is not the best location to stay. Go rather for Tennoji and around. However, if you are a party freak and you like the buzz, game halls etc. Namba and around is the place where to stay. Excellent bars, eateries and clubs. Hostel was fine, the sheets where washed and give an impression of being clean, however, it had some spots on it. Odd feeling. Staff is lovely and extremely helpful. Kitchen is huge and great. Bathrooms are not available on every floor.

Thank you so much for your detailed comment!! Great to now that you had a fun at Namba area : ) Sorry about the spots on a sheet, it is washed by our linen supplier (professional), we wished that you could bring the sheets to us so we could have given you a other one... sorry to make you feel uncomfortable. Thank you so much again for choosing to stay with us! Hope to see you next time Arigato--!

The room was great, the facilities were amazing

Thank you for using Hana Hostel group!! Hope to see you again : )

Great location, very clean, loved the personal services provided the receptionists!

Thank you so much for your lovely comment !! Hope to see you again !!! Arigato- !

Staffs are cheerful and helpful...

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you so much for staying here!! We are very happy to talk to you! Hope to see you again!

we love this place, the location and the cleanliness... and the staff very kind and helpfull about our situation when we have lost baggage in kuala lumpur airport

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you for your time to leave us a nice comment : ) lost baggage happens time to time, we were just happy that you got your luggage back !! Hope to see you again in the near future!!

I cant say anything bad about this hostel. The staff were just absolutely fabulous! I forgot my laptop at the reception desk and they posted it to my hostel in Tokyo. They were very friendly and would laugh if you crack a joke. They would give you good directions to sightseeing places cause we went to Universal Studios. And the laundry and driers was awesome. It was like right in front of our room that was great.

Thank you so much for staying here! We are glad to know you got your laptop! How did you enjoy Tokyo? Please come back to Osaka one day! We are really happy to meet you!! Thank you so much!

Only stayed at Osaka for one night. Found the hostel very clean and staff friendly and knowledgeable. The location is easy to reach and close to the main shopping street.

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! We are happy to know you had a good time in Osaka : ) Hope to see you again ! Arigato-!!

The staff were extremely nice and I appreciate that there was an elevator to each floor. I made a lot of friends while staying at the hostel and location was extremely convenient and easy to find!

Arigatou for your comment !!!! It was lovely to meet you too! If you ever come back to Osaka, please drop in to say hi : ) Matane-!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3