Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

The staff was inviting and helpful. Thank you!

We have booked a western style double room, but the room is located at 8f while the lift serves til 7f, so we have to carry our luggage up with stairs, a bit clumsy without any prior notice during booking. And there isnt any lift from ground floor to first floor where the reception is, those with luggage might have to take note of that. Other than that every went well, very near to the busy shopping district yet not noisy at all. Convenient and worth the price

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

I like HANA hostel in OSAKA, everyone is so nice. Love you. Next time I will reback to your hostel when I go to OSAKA.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Hard to fault anything at all. Most clever dorm I've seen, capsule inspired... But only if draw your curtain. Outstanding staff... And ex staff that still show up to parties. Great facilities. Close to nightlife. Spotless. Full of suggestions to what to do with your day. Thanks guys for making my time in Osaka one to remember!

The location is great! Very close to the train station! The staff very helpful and also with the english ability! Definitely will stay here again later! Kanpai! :))

Brilliant! ❤️

Thank you so much for your comment!! We are really happy to meet you!

The facilities and the common areas are great. However, in front of my room (literaly in front) there were laundry machines, which worked all night, and also the lavatories where people used the hair dryer early in the morning. So the room was quite noisy. I have to mention that the staff was great andreally helpful and the hostel was aporpriate for me (as I stayed for only one night),but for long term accomodation the noise can be a problem.

The staff are very cheerful and eager to help. The place is good for location and good for money if shopping near the shinsabashi area. It's just two blocks from the subway so quite convenient to go other places.

i ask something about kyoto, the staff tell me everything with kind, thanks

We are happy to help you :) Please do not hesitate to ask! We wait for your next visit !! Thank you for coming to Japan!!

Everything was great about this hostel. Location staff and cleanliness all were excellent. Very convenient to everything. Staff were very helpful with any questions or needs.

Thank you so much for your comment! We are very happy you satisfied this stay!! We had also great time with you! Thank you so much!

They also host events

Thank you so much for your comment! Not only families, even single travelers can enjoy!

Directions were not totally clear (especially the last step), but the location is fantastic. Friendly staff and very clean.

Location is good,staff is very nice,but wifi is weak

Big, comfy beds! Wooden boxes with locks to store your things in your bed area. Staff was very friendly. Great location.

I think the best thing about this hostel is its staff and beds. Cost of using washing/drying machine is very reasonable as well.

Thank you very much for staying here! Accommodation is also reasonable price! We hope to see you soon!!

Really excellent staffs and security, and the location is perfect. I will definitely stay here next time when I visit Osaka.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • China

Thank you so much for your comment!! We are really looking forward to seeing you again!! Hope you had a good time in Osaka!

Good location,friendly staffs and i will come back next time.

Thank you so much for stay pretty long! We are happy to meet you! If you have a chance to come to Osaka again, please stay here! We look forward to meeting you again!

We arrived very late because we were held up in Kyoto, but the lady met us with kindness and quickly assisted us into our room for the night. Very friendly. Other than that, the hangout/ common room is a great place, and it's a very short and pleasant walk to nearby attractions, like Dotonbori.

• 30th Nov 2014

Thank you very much for your reply!! Your comment made us really happy and warm! You are also kind and lovely...! Arigato-gozaimasu! We were glad you stayed here even though you came late. You are one of our very important guests.

quite close to the metro, and very close to the shopping street. Staffs are all very friendly, seems every Tuesday they have party for guests, nice way to get to know new friends. When we were leaving, 2 girls helped us carry very heavy suitcases to downstairs, very touching. I will definitely come back when we visit Osaka again. Thanks.

• 25th Nov 2014
  • China

Thank you for staying with us and your lovely comment!! We are very happy it seems you were satisfied with us!! Hope you got back safety. Looking forward to seeing you next time!:)

I tried three hostels in osaka, and this is definitely the best one. location is great ,not far away from the busy district but quiet and comfort. staffs are friendly. surely my first choice for my next visit in osaka.

« first « Prev 1 2 3