Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Amazing staff A well tuned guitar in the kitchen Great location Loads of suggestions for me to do and eat nearby which was great as I had little time. It was also half the price of my air BnB that I had stupidly used the previous 2 nights in Osaka. 3 stops from Umeda/Osaka station Cheap washer dryer. Would defo stay here again and not look for anywhere else!!

Thank you so much for the great comment! We are so happy to hear that you Osaka. We really hope to see you in the near future. Arigatou gozaimasu.

I had such a good time at this hostel and the staff were so incredibly helpful and welcoming. They went out of their way to help me with a broken wifi device I had hired from the airport, great food recommendations and chat. Everyone in my dorm was super friendly. Incredibly close to everything.

• 15th Mar 2015

Thank you so much for your great comment! When we read it, it encourages us a lot. We are so happy to know that you like to stay in our dormitory! We enjoyed chatting with you and we hope we will see you again in the near future. Arigato gozaimasu!

Inconvenience location. Difficult to find

Hi, I was staying at Hana Hostel for 5 nights, and it was truly amazing that the staffs (Masae, Kan-chan?, and one more sorry i forgot your name miss) are very helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and the bathroom was very comfortable. it is very recommended for you to stay in Hana Hostel, with everything that is excellent with a rather cheap price. Moreover, you just need to walk for 5 minutes to Dotonbori and Namba area, which you can get all the delicious food in Osaka!

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Hana hostel is a great place to stay! The staff are extremely friendly, the rooms are both clean and comfortable, and the location is near lots of shops and restaurants. I'd re women's this place to an of my friends staying in Osaka!

I enjoyed my stay here even it's only one night I've been here before and will be here again on my future trip! Love the staffs they're all so nice :)

Arigato gozaimasu!!! Thank you so much for coming back to Osaka Hana Hostel after a year. I remember you as the artist who draw portrait of us. Thank you for adding Kanchan's. We are looking forward to seeing you again :) Mata aimasyo!!

This hostel is wonderful! The location at Shinsaibashi station is prefect as it's not too far of a walk from the train station, and the shopping arcades and Dotonburi street are all a short walk away. There's also plenty of food in the area. The hostel itself is great with very comfortable beds, wifi in the rooms, and great common areas. The staff are also very friendly and helpful!

The place was really nice and the staff were so friendly. They remembered my name and answered all my questions. There was a welcome party every Tuesday. It was great to meet other people there. Everyone seemed to mostly stay in their own rooms otherwise. Bed and room temp were comfortable. I liked the private sleeping cubicles but harder to meet people. I loved this place overall.

very nice and helpful staff

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Bulgaria

It was very clean and facility was good. The location is good to go Dotonbori and Umeda. The reception was very kind, so I was very happy to be with this hostel.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Loved it, especially loved the staff. So welcoming and so helpful. Hopefully they'll always remember David-sama haha

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, hostel had an amazing location, beds were comfortable.

The staff is very friendly, the place is in an excellent location, is very clean, wifi in the dorms, the restrooms are very clean, they have a takoyaki party on Tuesdays were you can meet more people and eat delicious! Totally recommended

Location was great, very convenient. Wifi throughout the hostel. I just wish there were showers on every floor.

very nice staff and location. good living experience!

• 12th Feb 2015
  • China

Really great hostel, more like a hotel (it was one previously). Really friendly staff, great kitchen/lounge area and really good location on a nice street. Thanks Hana hostel!

make sure to come for the Tuesdays' party, very good location between restaurants and close to central subway lines

Fantastic location near subway, not too far from JR Namba station and right in the middle of very cool Shinsaibashi shopping and eating area. Staff were very helpful and extremely friendly. Good, clean facilities include WiFi everywhere, solid kitchen and laundry facilities. No hesitation in recommending.

The best hostel we stayed in during our trip to Japan !

Osaka Hana hostel is a really great value for money accommodation in the heart of osaka! Its location is one of the best with walking distance to dotonbori and Namba! The staff were very friendly and helpful! The takoyaki party on Tuesdays were very fun and encourages you to meet the other guests from different countries! However, a lift from the 1st to 2nd floor would be much better!

Thank you so much for your stay! We were very happy we could spent a good time with you! It was fun!! We hope to see you again and again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4