Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Most of all, location is the best. just 2 block distance from shinsaibashi st , daimaru department store and Shinsaibashi startion.. also, staffs are very friendly. shower room and rest room were very clean/

Hello!! Thank you so much for your comment! Great area for shopping and going out! Hope you enjoyed your stay ! Thank you so much!

I couldn't fault this place. My space with my bed in my 6 bed dorm felt like my own little home. The girls that work there are amazing, so nice and helpful!! The location is unreal, centre of all the shopping and so many places to eat. International exchange night was really fun and a super yummy and cheap dinner. I can't wait to go back here next time in Japan.

Konbanwa!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment !! Great that you could join our Takoyaki Party, Its fun : ) Hope to see you again in the near futuer!! Arigato-!!

Located in a really cool part of town with lots of hipster bars, boutiques, and restaurants. Staff were really friendly and helpful and the hostel is well equipped. On the downside like many hostels in japan it does lack a bit of character and is not v social if travelling on your own (though we stayed on days where there were no organised activities) still if I came back to osaka I would stay there again

Konbanwa! Thank you so much for your comment! Hope we can organize more social event! Hope to see you next time : )

Was being arranged on the level with no lift and it's really inconvenient with big luggages.

• 20th May 2014
  • Singapore

Hello! Thank you so much for your comment!! Sorry, the room you chosen is the only room on the 8th floor. Hope next time you can let us know so we could help taking your luggage up one level !

Wonderful hostel with great management and staff. Enjoyed my 5 days there and would certainly return if I came back to Osaka. Everyone was so friendly and nothing was too much trouble, very knowledgeable about what the average tourist needed. All facilities are first class and ameneties for all tastes are on the doorstep. A great place to stay and I would gladly the Osaka Hana Hostel in the excellent group.

Thank you so much for your stay! You are funny and very friendly for everybody. We are very happy because everybody got know each other thanks to you. We hope to see you again! It was a pity that we did not have a picture of you! Definitely next time!

This place was the shiznit! This location is so sick!!! Right in the middle of a young vibrant neighborhood with tons of soul. The hostel does evening parties like sake tasting and cooking parties which really is great for meeting people. Had an awesome stay! Ty to Ranna, Sasa and all the staff!!!

Thank you so much for your comment! We are happy you joined our event! Yes, it is a good chance to meeting people in the world. We hope you had a good time here! We hope to see you soon! Thank you so much :)

Great place to stay! A lot of space, beds are great and all the facilities as well. Staff is really nice as well. Had a great stay there! Highly recommend it!

• 18th May 2014

Thank you so much for your stay! We had a nice time with you! We are very happy to meet you! We hope to see you soon!!

the hostel is clean and tidy. the tatami room is small, this mostly happen in japan hostel. the room is comfortable with the small bathroom with all what u need.

Thank you so much for your stay! Yes, our Japanese rooms are cozy and pretty. Please try once during your stay :) We hope to see you next time!! Thank you so much!

Great hostel. Great staff. Excellent location. Wasn't as social when I was there, but the friendly staff and the sake tasting offered opportunity to get involved. You can rent bikes for the day here, and they know good places to get some grub.

Thank you so much for your stay! We are glad you had a good time here! Yes, rental bike is a good idea to explore Osaka! And Only here, you can hire them! Thank you very much!!

It's a great hostel, at a good location, near the subway station ShinSaiBashi.

Thank you so much for your reply :) We are very happy we could meet you ! Please come back here if you have a change to stay Osaka again! Thank you !

Cannot fault thid hostel in anyway. Great location, great facilities

Thank you so much for your comment! We hope you had a good stay here :) Talk more next time!

Hideko & Masae are the best!

Only stayed for one night, so difficult to get a proper impression. I was impressed by what I saw though: seemed very clean, with modern and fairly spacious rooms (a dorm with an ensuite was a new experience for me,) and a decent enough social atmosphere. Walls seemed to be on the thin side (could hear conversations from next door,) but otherwise, very few complaints. I'd recommend!

All about the Hana were fantastic and excellent for me! I was so impressed in kind staffs and active atmosphere, and the exchange of culture so called Takoyaki Party. So, I enjoyed with diverse foreign mates well. especially, I was impressed in the staff who is called 'Nao'! Even though she has worked at there only for a week, she was the best staff for me. so, I'd like to appreciate her and recommend her as the best staff. Thank you to all staffs of the Hana(especially, the best Nao)

Thank you so much! Yes, Nao is really sweet! She is a new staff but works so hard :) Her lovely smile makes all happy!!! Please keep in touch!

perfect hostel! :)

Thank you so much!!!!!! We hope you like Osaka better than before! We wait for your visit again!

Hana Hostel is amazing, great staff and the people I met are awesome.

• 29th Apr 2014

Hi!!! How are you! It is really amazing! Only nice and friendly people stay here! It makes this hostel better! We are always happy to talk to you ! Thank you so much!

This is the best hostel I'd ever stayed in Japan. Great location, only 3mins walk from 心斋桥 station (exit 7),5mins walk to Osaka‘s best shopping district. I’d stayed in a 6-female room and I love the design style of the room. Tidy public area and large&warm living room. Hideko and Ranna are really friendly and gave me lots of help! Osaka Hana is definitely worth staying!

• 28th Apr 2014
  • China

Hi!!!! How are you-------------!! We are very happy to meet you and talk with you!! We had a really nice time! We are very happy because you looks happy during your stay here. We believe we can meet you soon in the future! Keep in touch on FB! Arigato-gozaimasu!

Great facilities here, really new building, right in the middle of America Town. Close to the main shopping areas and bars. Staff are nice too.

Thank you so much for your stay!! Our location is really nice :) Station is very near by. And there are a lot of restaurants around! Thank you so much! Hope to see you soon!

Ths staffs were so kind and they helped for my trips. I was so happy because of the staffs. I was so satisfied with all things.

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy you had a wonderful time here! We hope you enjoy Osaka trip to the full! Thank you and nice to meet you!

It was the first time to stay in the guesthouse. The staff was so kind that I was so comvenient. Thanks to the staffs

Thank you so much for your stay!! We are very happy to meet you !! Can't wait to see you again! Arigato--!!