Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Everything was satisfactory. Close to the metro station, tidy environment, helpful and kind staffs.

Thank you very much for staying here!! We are very happy to meet you!! We hope to see you soon!! Thank you again!!

Although a little more expensive than other hostels it's clean, well located and the staff are great

Thank you so much for your comment. We are cleaning the hostel for 3hours to try to make the guest's stay comfortable. We will pass your comment to the cleaning staff! They will be really happy! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future!

It is pretty easy to get to the hostel from the airport; the direction given is very helpful and clear. The hostel is located super near to Shinsaibashi- Osaka's famous shopping area. We stayed in a private room for a night, the room & the toilet are pretty small but it was okay for a night.

Thank you very much for your comment!! We are very happy you had a nice time here! Everybody says we are in a good location. We hope you come back here again! Arigato--!

We absolutely loved our stay. The staff is wonderful. They were so friendly, helpful, and easy to communicate with. We received recommendations on places to shop, eat, and see and we loved them all. We wish we could have stayed longer!

• 3rd Feb 2014

Thank you very much for your lovely comment!! We are very happy you enjoyed Osaka ! We try to recommend good restaurants which we have been! Yes, please stay longer next time! We wait for your back!! Thank you!

We will come back to the same hostel again on our next trip, thanks.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for your stay!! Let's talk more next time! We are happy to meet you!

Very good hostel. Awesome place to stay. Very close to everything

This is one of the greatest hostel I ever stayed in Japan. Its clean and big, people from all over the world meet each other here and can sit in chitchatting. The kitchen is free to use and the common public area is great. Staff here are nice and happy to give any advice if you asked. If next time coming osaka, I'd like to stay here again for sure.

Thank you very much for your stay!! We are very happy to talk to you! We are happy to give you any advice. Do you know the reason? Because we love Osaka, we love you so much :)

Osaka Hana Hostel was a great place to stay. We had a 4 bed private room. The room itself was quite small and was a little annoying if you had luggage (it was our last stop in Japan!). The hostel itself was very clean, the staff were really helpful and had pretty good English. The lounge and kitchen areas were never really very full while we stayed surprisingly, there were lots of utilities provided. The bathroom facilities were clean and comfortable.

• 29th Jan 2014

very clean, lovely & the staff were super kind. i would love to return later in the year!

• 28th Jan 2014

Thank you very much!! We wait for your next stay!!

Osaka Hana Hostel was located in really nice location in the middle of shopping area and also just minute walk away from the subway station, lots of very good restaurant also around there. The staff who welcome me - Ranna, was really nice and helpful, well, all the staff at Osaka Hana Hostel was really nice :). They even have Takoyaki party at that time i was in the hostel but unfortunately i cannot join.

Thank you very much for your comment!! I remember you clearly because of your name! Your name is very catchy. Thank you so much for everything. I appreciate I could meet you! I hope to see you soon :) Arigato-!

Great hostel. Friendly staff. Takoyaki night is good times! Common room area is okay. Good location, heaps of stuff to do in the area.

Thank you very much for your comment! Takoyaki party is held on every Tuesday. Yes, it is a good chance to get to know each other. We hope every guests have fun in this hostel.

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Fantastic location, super close to the subway and absolutely spotless. I was very impressed, it was definitely value for money. I loved the dorm beds too, a lot of space, very comfortable and private.

Thank you so much for your review! Dormitory beds are cozy, blankets are clean and comfortable. Please come back if you have a change to visit Osaka! Please join every Tuesdays party next time, Arigato-!

great value offers on some of the attractions and the staff were great.

Definitely the best--the hostel is worthy of its recognition. The staff are so amazing, the best Ive seen in many years backpacking across Asia. They very cordial and warm, have always made me feel at home. The hostel is very clean and the kitchen is amazingly spotlessly spic and span. Simply two thumbs up for the people who run the place. Osaka became more homey because of them. Will definitely be back and recommend to all of my friends who plan to visit Osaka! :))))))

Thank you so much! I remembered the moment you jumped in the hostel clearly! I love the Philippines so much! I wish I could talked with you more!!! Wish we could meet you again!!

The best hostel I stayed in, in all of Japan. Everything you get is very high quality and its very fairly priced. Location is also awesome, especially if you like the nightlife and youth culture scene. The number one asset this hostel has is its staff. They made me love Osaka and Japan even more - I actually missed this hostel and its staff after I left. They are like a family and make every attempt to make you feel at home! Would absolutely RECOMMEND this hostel - stay there in Osaka!

We are very HAPPY you love Osaka and Japan more than before! This is our purpose and goal! We hope our relationship goes on forever!

Everything is great! They have everything u need in a hostel, and u can even get some privacy with the price of dorm. After all, staff would be the most valuable asset of this hostel, all of them r very friendly, passionate, enthusiastic and helpful. I really enjoyed spending time with them, and it is my pleasure of meeting them! :)

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! We are also very glad to meet you!! Osaka Hana Hostel members are always happy because of you ! Guests make us our day! Thank you so much, we appreciate you come to Japan !

Very nice hostel with traditional style rooms (traditional mats and roll out beds). Reception was very friendly.

Loved this hostel. In great location and my room had its own bathroom and shower. Loved the puffy warm blanket and the cleanliness, and that I was able to choose which bed I wanted when I got there early (rather than being assigned).

Thank you so much for staying here! Yes, we have confidence that our winter blankets are comfortable ! he he! Our clean rooms and bath rooms make you more comfortable! Please stay here if you have a chance to come to Osaka again!!

Very friendly staffs, feel like at home :)

Thank you so much for staying here!! Osaka people are friendly :) We really love to help you ! Enjoy Osaka trip to the full!

thank you for your help, i could travel stay Osaka comfortably. The best of luck with your hostel.

Thank you so much for your comment!! We are happy you had a nice time in Osaka!! Osaka has many tourist attractions, food and funny shops! Please come back again!!