Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

The room was comfortable, if a bit lacking in sound insulation. The staff were friendly and helpful, and I really enjoyed talking to Kazuko-san! The location was good - an easy walk from Namba and Dotonbori, and there was a map of the amenities near the hostel.

Best hostel I've stayed at in Japan. The rooms are nice, the living area and kitchen is great. They also have weekly international parties where you can meet other travelers that are staying at the hostel. They also have a bar right next to the hostel where you can try out many types of sake and other kinds of drinks. The staff is very friendly and so kind, they made my stay at the hostel that much more enjoyable. Every time I visit Osaka, I will be staying at this hostel.

Perfect location, friendly staff, Spotless clean, very comfortable bed

• 28th Nov 2015
  • Japan

Super friendly staff. The room we stayed in was the "Studio type Ensuite Triple" and it was amazing. Located within minutes of Shinsaibashi, in an area with younger culture with plenty of music instrument shops. Would definitely stay here again.

• 23rd Nov 2015

Friendly and helpful staff. Perfect location but the room quite small.

• 22nd Nov 2015
  • Thailand

I love this hostel. I feel Secure staying in this hostel. Eventhough, its a mixed dorm, i could sleep tight. The hostel has a lift which helps a lot when u carry lots of stuff and trvl alone.

Raeally friendly helpful staff. Inside the hostel was pretty quiet when I was there even though it was apparently full, but the attached bar downstairs made it easier to meet other travelers. I would recommend.

• 16th Nov 2015

Konnichiwa! Thank you so much for staying at Osaka Hana Hostel :) We are so happy that you also visited our Sake bar downstairs! We are thinking to have some events that our guests will get an opportunity to meet other travelers and make new friends here!!!

Very close to Shinsaibashi exit 7 station. A few minute walk to Dontoburi and their staff was great and very helpful

• 9th Nov 2015
  • Thailand

This hostel is within short walking distance of the metro station, eateries and shops of all kinds: from vinyl records to vintage clothing, anime videos and American wannabe stores, so the location is awesome and yet very quiet. The staff are very knowledgeable and friendly, they even made me a special vegetarian meal for one of their parties. The hostel itself is extremely clean, everything works well (it's Japan), and I definitely recommend it.

Thank you very much for staying with us!!!! We are so happy that you enjoyed Osaka and Hana Hostel and also our party :) Hope to see you again in near future!

Friendly staff. Very clean. Comfortable bed!! I will visit Hana hostel again. I

Thank you very much for staying with us!! Please come back here again and stay more nights :) Arigatogozaimasu!!

Good Location , very easy to travel around Osaka. Staffs are so friendly and helpful. Room is very nice and clean. The most value for money.

• 28th Oct 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Really liked the staff. Very personable. I'll make a point of stopping by to say Hi next time I'm in town.

• 26th Oct 2015

Hi!!! Thank you very much for staying with us!!! How was your travel after Osaka?? Did you enjoy??? We all hope to see you again in near future :) Arigatogozaimasu!!

The hostel was fantastic, in a great area with very friendly and helpful staff! Thank you for a lovely stay and for your recommendations of things to do and see while we were in Osaka.

Hana hostel is a great, friendly place. I very like! 雅絵&和子,thank you~~~

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Taiwan

Very clean, great location, & super helpful/friendly staff. I plan to stay at their other hosteks as I travel throughout Japan.

The hostel is very good, nice staffs and facilities. I really like this place :)

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Thailand

Very nice hostel in great location

This hostel is in a perfect location. Nice and quiet to sleep but as easy walk to Dotombori arcade and Namba station. The staff were really helpful and the room was great value for money.

• 11th Oct 2015

Excellent hostel, great location, better staff. :) Beds in dorms have plenty of space to fit your luggage and hang your clothes.

My best experience of hostel I've ever tried because of the excellent location, kindly staff & awesome double room! Highly recommend!!!

• 9th Oct 2015