Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Great and clean bed. Very near to Shinsaibashi, the main shopping area.

Thank you very much for staying with us!! We hope to see you again in near future :)

Amazing staff A well tuned guitar in the kitchen Great location Loads of suggestions for me to do and eat nearby which was great as I had little time. It was also half the price of my air BnB that I had stupidly used the previous 2 nights in Osaka. 3 stops from Umeda/Osaka station Cheap washer dryer. Would defo stay here again and not look for anywhere else!!

Thank you so much for the great comment! We are so happy to hear that you Osaka. We really hope to see you in the near future. Arigatou gozaimasu.

I had such a good time at this hostel and the staff were so incredibly helpful and welcoming. They went out of their way to help me with a broken wifi device I had hired from the airport, great food recommendations and chat. Everyone in my dorm was super friendly. Incredibly close to everything.

Thank you so much for your great comment! When we read it, it encourages us a lot. We are so happy to know that you like to stay in our dormitory! We enjoyed chatting with you and we hope we will see you again in the near future. Arigato gozaimasu!

This place is just amazing. The staffs are very nice and they would try to help you with all your requirements. Regarding the facilities, it looks like a new hostel combined with a traditional japanese touch. I stayed at a 6 bed dorm and it was okay because the room is wide and clean, also each bed has a curtain, so you have privacy. About location, the hostel is just 3 blocks away from the metro and is near Dotonbori and other main attractions. I highly recommend this place to stay at Osaka

Incredible hostel, great location! I've stayed here twice in two different private rooms and it was always excellent. Spotless rooms and bathrooms. Located right in Shinsaibashi/Amerikamura area, which is super funky and colorful. The staff is so helpful, friendly, and kind, and the hostel offers discounts to many Osaka attractions. If you stay anywhere in Osaka, stay here.

Thank you so much for coming back to Hana Hostel!!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Osaka :) We all are looking forward to see you again! Arigato gozaimasu!

Inconvenience location. Difficult to find

Thank you so much for staying at Osaka Hana Hostel ! We are sorry that you felt our location not convenience.......our reception is located on the 2nd Floor and it may be not very easy to find but we recommend you to print a map next time ! Thanks again for your stay ! Hope to see you next time.

Hi, I was staying at Hana Hostel for 5 nights, and it was truly amazing that the staffs (Masae, Kan-chan?, and one more sorry i forgot your name miss) are very helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and the bathroom was very comfortable. it is very recommended for you to stay in Hana Hostel, with everything that is excellent with a rather cheap price. Moreover, you just need to walk for 5 minutes to Dotonbori and Namba area, which you can get all the delicious food in Osaka!

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Thank you so much for the great comment!!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Osaka :) Your warm comment encourage us so much! We hope to see you in near future again!!! Arigato gozaimasu!

Hana hostel is a great place to stay! The staff are extremely friendly, the rooms are both clean and comfortable, and the location is near lots of shops and restaurants. I'd re women's this place to an of my friends staying in Osaka!

I enjoyed my stay here even it's only one night I've been here before and will be here again on my future trip! Love the staffs they're all so nice :)

Arigato gozaimasu!!! Thank you so much for coming back to Osaka Hana Hostel after a year. I remember you as the artist who draw portrait of us. Thank you for adding Kanchan's. We are looking forward to seeing you again :) Mata aimasyo!!

This hostel is wonderful! The location at Shinsaibashi station is prefect as it's not too far of a walk from the train station, and the shopping arcades and Dotonburi street are all a short walk away. There's also plenty of food in the area. The hostel itself is great with very comfortable beds, wifi in the rooms, and great common areas. The staff are also very friendly and helpful!

The place was really nice and the staff were so friendly. They remembered my name and answered all my questions. There was a welcome party every Tuesday. It was great to meet other people there. Everyone seemed to mostly stay in their own rooms otherwise. Bed and room temp were comfortable. I liked the private sleeping cubicles but harder to meet people. I loved this place overall.

very nice and helpful staff

It was very clean and facility was good. The location is good to go Dotonbori and Umeda. The reception was very kind, so I was very happy to be with this hostel.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Loved it, especially loved the staff. So welcoming and so helpful. Hopefully they'll always remember David-sama haha

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, hostel had an amazing location, beds were comfortable.

The staff is very friendly, the place is in an excellent location, is very clean, wifi in the dorms, the restrooms are very clean, they have a takoyaki party on Tuesdays were you can meet more people and eat delicious! Totally recommended

Location was great, very convenient. Wifi throughout the hostel. I just wish there were showers on every floor.

very nice staff and location. good living experience!

• 12th Feb 2015
  • China

Really great hostel, more like a hotel (it was one previously). Really friendly staff, great kitchen/lounge area and really good location on a nice street. Thanks Hana hostel!

make sure to come for the Tuesdays' party, very good location between restaurants and close to central subway lines