Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

I enjoyed my stay here even it's only one night I've been here before and will be here again on my future trip! Love the staffs they're all so nice :)

Arigato gozaimasu!!! Thank you so much for coming back to Osaka Hana Hostel after a year. I remember you as the artist who draw portrait of us. Thank you for adding Kanchan's. We are looking forward to seeing you again :) Mata aimasyo!!

This hostel is wonderful! The location at Shinsaibashi station is prefect as it's not too far of a walk from the train station, and the shopping arcades and Dotonburi street are all a short walk away. There's also plenty of food in the area. The hostel itself is great with very comfortable beds, wifi in the rooms, and great common areas. The staff are also very friendly and helpful!

The place was really nice and the staff were so friendly. They remembered my name and answered all my questions. There was a welcome party every Tuesday. It was great to meet other people there. Everyone seemed to mostly stay in their own rooms otherwise. Bed and room temp were comfortable. I liked the private sleeping cubicles but harder to meet people. I loved this place overall.

very nice and helpful staff

It was very clean and facility was good. The location is good to go Dotonbori and Umeda. The reception was very kind, so I was very happy to be with this hostel.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Loved it, especially loved the staff. So welcoming and so helpful. Hopefully they'll always remember David-sama haha

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, hostel had an amazing location, beds were comfortable.

The staff is very friendly, the place is in an excellent location, is very clean, wifi in the dorms, the restrooms are very clean, they have a takoyaki party on Tuesdays were you can meet more people and eat delicious! Totally recommended

The staffs at the front desk were very kind and all facilities were good. Highly recommend this hostel!

Location was great, very convenient. Wifi throughout the hostel. I just wish there were showers on every floor.

very nice staff and location. good living experience!

• 12th Feb 2015
  • China

Really great hostel, more like a hotel (it was one previously). Really friendly staff, great kitchen/lounge area and really good location on a nice street. Thanks Hana hostel!

make sure to come for the Tuesdays' party, very good location between restaurants and close to central subway lines

Fantastic location near subway, not too far from JR Namba station and right in the middle of very cool Shinsaibashi shopping and eating area. Staff were very helpful and extremely friendly. Good, clean facilities include WiFi everywhere, solid kitchen and laundry facilities. No hesitation in recommending.

The best hostel we stayed in during our trip to Japan !

Osaka Hana hostel is a really great value for money accommodation in the heart of osaka! Its location is one of the best with walking distance to dotonbori and Namba! The staff were very friendly and helpful! The takoyaki party on Tuesdays were very fun and encourages you to meet the other guests from different countries! However, a lift from the 1st to 2nd floor would be much better!

Thank you so much for your stay! We were very happy we could spent a good time with you! It was fun!! We hope to see you again and again!

The staff was inviting and helpful. Thank you!

We are really glad to meet you!! We cannot forget you, Thank you too!

We have booked a western style double room, but the room is located at 8f while the lift serves til 7f, so we have to carry our luggage up with stairs, a bit clumsy without any prior notice during booking. And there isnt any lift from ground floor to first floor where the reception is, those with luggage might have to take note of that. Other than that every went well, very near to the busy shopping district yet not noisy at all. Convenient and worth the price

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

I like HANA hostel in OSAKA, everyone is so nice. Love you. Next time I will reback to your hostel when I go to OSAKA.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Thank you so much for your review!! We are really happy!! We wait for your visit again!!

Hard to fault anything at all. Most clever dorm I've seen, capsule inspired... But only if draw your curtain. Outstanding staff... And ex staff that still show up to parties. Great facilities. Close to nightlife. Spotless. Full of suggestions to what to do with your day. Thanks guys for making my time in Osaka one to remember!

Thank you so much for your prompt reply! We wish we could talk more! You are so happy!! We hope you had good time here! Arigato!