Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

We stayed at the double room for 1 night. We enjoyed our stay with them - they provide awesome facilities for tourists and the location is right smack in a tourist area. There are a lot of interesting restaurants around and we appreciated the map of restaurant recommendation provided to us. We had a comfortable sleep.

I will stay there if I go to Osaka again.

Great location. Very friendly staff , Map with attraction and famous food have been provided which is greatly helpful.

Value for money, good location.

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Malaysia

就在心斋桥附近 周围交通极其便利 去道顿堀很近 周围超级多好吃的;房间干净无异味,工作人员很nice 热情!

Located in the middle of Amemura and just a short walk from the subway. The staff is really nice and its easy to talk to them. The facilities are clean and confortable. I really felt at home there. Strongly recommend this hostel if you are passing by Osaka!

One of the best hostel I've been to! Location was perfect! Near to the happenings, and a short walk from Dotonburi. Staff was very friendly, attentive, and very helpful towards giving info on what to see around the area. Rooms are surprisingly spacious for a hostel and has toilets within the room. At the time when I am around, every Tue is Takoyaki Day! The only thing that can be improved is possibly the image used for this listing, it... could be better. Great vibe in general, highly recommend.

The location is great at this hostel but the AC does not work on any floor so don't expect to get a cold room. Perfect accept that one detail.

Although we stayed only one night, we really enjoyed it ! Such a nice atmosphere and helpful staff ! A taste of Japanese sake at the sake bar downstairs is of course a must ;-)

I absolutely enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The rooms are big and also the beds. Location is excellent. Facilities are great. Last but not least the staff is amazing. They are helpful and very kind. Especially Nao an Masae. Would definitely recommended this hostel.

Hi!!! Thank you very much for staying with us!!! It was really nice to talking to you :) I wanted to talk more with you though.. Hope we can see you again in near future! Arigatogozaimasu!!!

it was good

Thank you for all. I have a nice trip in Osaka.

Osaka Hana Hostel was amazing, very welcoming staff and kind. Also very impressed with the room, we were a couple travelling for vacation in Japan and we loved our tatami bedroom.

I had a great stay at Hana Hostel! Friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean and had a great view. Wifi was fast and reliable. Only complaints were the shower could be better. I didn't like having to press the button all the time to use it. Other guests staying on the top floor were very loud at night. Their kids were running around trying to open every door. Maybe one way to solve this would have security staff check on each floor after 10pm. Other than I had a great stay.

I really enjoyed my stay by Hana Hostel. The reception was helpful and friendly and gave us many tips for sightseeing. I will highly recommend my friends to stay here, not only for the good location (5mins walk to Shinsaibachi) but also the kindness of the staff.

Please provide to fresh air in the room.. Smell was really sucks...

• 16th Sep 2015
  • South Korea

My favorite hostel in Japan (so far)! The staff here are SUPER! So friendly and very helpful, feel free to ask them anything! Located right next to Shinsaibashi station, very easy to get to the sites in Osaka. There's a huge pedestrian mall very close by that you can take all the way to Dotombori-dori (where Glico man is). Hip area with lots of cool j-fashion shops to check out (Angelic Pretty shop next door!). I would definitely stay here again!

Thank you so much for staying with us!! And we are thankful for your good review and heartwarming message : ) Could you enjoy shopping and sightseeing in Osaka?? We will try to get more information about Osaka for our guests♪ ♪ We look forward to seeing you again~~~ Thank you!! :D

best hostel I've stayed in Japan. space is a very hard thing to come by in Japan but this hostel has spacious private beds, decent sized showers and toilets with enough leg room to be able to actually sit on them. staff were extremely friendly and helpful, great facilities and very easy to meet people as a solo traveler. worth the money!

Thank you so much for staying with us and giving us very good review : ) We really grateful to you!! I’m glad if you like our Hostel!! Please come back to Osaka someday and stay more longer♪ We hope that you spent an unforgettable time with other guests and our staffs. See you again!! Thank you : D

Incredible location and staff. Facilities were wonderful, especially for their price!

• 9th Sep 2015

Thank you so much for staying with us and good review : ) We are so happy to hear that!! When you travel in Japan again, please come back to Osaka!! We hope to see you again!! Thank you♪

Excelent hostel, and in a well location, next to Namba and Dotombori. We had a western bedroom, with bunkbeds but the lowest one was big enough for a couple, and we did not even used the one on top. Bed was very comfortable, and bathroom small (usual in Japan) but very functional, and with all the amenities.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Spain

Thank you so much for staying with us and good review : ) !! Bunk Style Ensuite Twin room contains a single bed(top) and a semi double bed (bottom)♪ Someday when you come to Japan again, please come back to Osaka Hana Hostel!! Thank you :D