Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Very friendly staffs, feel like at home :)

Thank you so much for staying here!! Osaka people are friendly :) We really love to help you ! Enjoy Osaka trip to the full!

thank you for your help, i could travel stay Osaka comfortably. The best of luck with your hostel.

Thank you so much for your comment!! We are happy you had a nice time in Osaka!! Osaka has many tourist attractions, food and funny shops! Please come back again!!

The hostel is located near the commercial center, very convenient for shopping. The staff is very helpful and welcome. The hostel is very clean and worthwhile.

• 28th Dec 2013
  • China

Best hostel ever. Great location (hip Shinseibashi area), and inexpensive. Clean, and my room had its own bathroom, including shower. I loved my warm puffy blanket, and that I was allowed to choose my own bed due to arriving first (rather than being assigned to a bed, like some other hostels).

Thank you so much for your comment!! We are really happy you loved here a lot! Let's talk more next time!! Can't wait to see you again!! :)

Osaka Hana Hostel was a pleasant surprise. I had never stayed there before so didn't know what to expect. The facilities were beautiful and perfect distance from the main shopping area in Shinsaibashi. The staff were incredible. Kind, friendly, and bent over backwards to help us ship packages so that we wouldn't have to lug all of our new goodies from shopping on the train. I will definitely be staying here again.

The staff here was awesome! :) I really liked my room. The hostel's location is close to everything, and I was really happy that I was really close to the trains. So I can easily get to the places that I wanted to go. I would stay here again when I come back to Osaka!

Thank you so much for your stay!! Our hostel is in the central area. Many cozy bars and good restaurants are near by! Subway is really nice, but we have rental bicycles also. Please try this next time. You will find different Osaka.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Convenient location and good facilities. Really enjoyed our stay over Xmas/New Year. Highly recommended.

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This was an excellent hostel, very professional, comfortable and clean, in a very happening part of Osaka. The hostel was almost like a hotel with common areas. Our only regret is that we couldn't take this hostel with us to our next destination...

Amazing place, the girl in reception is incredible! Nice rooms and quite good location.

Thank you so much for your comment!! We are really happy to talk with guests! I hope you had a really nice time here! Please come back again if you have a chance!!

Excellent kitchen facilities, strategic location

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

To be honest, this felt more like a hotel than a hostel! The staff were awesome - always friendly and excitable. Would highly recommend to anyone staying in Osaka.

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! Keep in touch by Face book!! Miss you so much!

The activities and the staff were amazing. The rooms and bed was very dusty which triggered allergies. No lift to get to the entrance to the hostel and room.

Thank you so much for your comment and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our Sake Tasting Event !! Also, so sorry about the room cleanness, we hope that your allergies are better now..... We will give more effort to make sure that rooms better and dust free as possible for our future guests, thank you so much for letting us know. Hope to see you next time!!!

Extremely good location, nice room and very nice staff

Thank you very much for staying here! We are very happy to meet you! Please come back here if you have a chance ! This is your second home!

Cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 1st Dec 2013

Thank you so much for your comment !! We are very happy to know because we clean hard everyday... If you have any advise, please let us know :)

For backpackers, I't is good opportunity to stay here for few days. Because I't location is near 心齋橋。 You can spent some time volyoage here,eating and shopping.

Shinsaibashi is really nice location! Close to Dotombori, Osaka castle, shopping and restaurants streets ! However it is not very loud during night time.

I forgot the name of the receptionist, but she was freaking AWESOME! so friendly! for sure I'll be coming back

Thank you so much!! Talk again!!

Awesome staff. Excellent common area. Clean, excellent facilities and great location. Loved all the hostel activities as well!

Thank you so much for your stay!! We are very happy you loved our hostel! We hope you enjoyed maple leaves and delicious food! Please visit here in different season next time!

Super awesome hostel located decently close to some cool parts of Osaka. The staff was awesome and attentive, and the common kitchen area feels like a great place to meet new people.

This hostel has been the best one out of the all the Hana hostels we stayed at. May I only add that tissues in the bathroom/sink area would be the greatest as I really needed one whilst using the taps and had to run into my room to get one disturbing others still sleeping. Other from that my stay was truly perfect, thank you!

Excellent value for money. Very clean. The room was slightly small compared to the ones I had in Tokyo & Kyoto, but was pretty comfortable still. The common room was very good. The staff was very helpful, especially Ranna and always had a big smile and helped me pick up some damn good Sake from Diamuru (didn't have the time to go to the most highly recommended store, so went with the 2nd and closest one).

Thank you so much!! We are very happy you get nice Sake finally! Because we are afraid you miss it because Sake shops open pretty late. Then you did not have enough time (>