Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

The staff called Masae is very kind, and she will teach you everything she know to make your trip better!

Very lovely place! Really enjoyed the stay, the staff are very kind and helpful, even i remember their names and took pictures together, the hostel provided us with a map to show us around town, i felt the family atmosphere in here, when i have another chance i will go here again!

Great in Osaka

Above average hostel in excellent location of Osaka.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was my second time staying there and it once again proved that i made the right choice. The location was near to many of the shopping streets which is very lively at night, good for people who likes late night shopping. The rooms were quite big compared to many of the other hostels in japan. Toilets were clean and facilities were good with TV rooms and kitchens provided. Would stay there whenever i visit Osaka!

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

An enjoyable stay with great facilities and staff :)

Best people ever

• 11th Jun 2014

This is a great hostel in a good location. The staff were so warm and friendly. The beds were well set up with curtains and a box you can lock. The night I was there, they were having a tako yaki party which was cheap fun and a great way to meet people. The staff took us out later and showed us a great bar really close to the hostel. I would definitely go back again.

We have a great time over here,thank you!

Super friendly, helpful staff. Great central location and a lovely hostel.

We stayed at a variety of hostels while visiting Japan and the Osaka Hana Hostel was by far the very best!

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you so much for staying with us and gave us great comment. We are so happy to read your comment! We will work hard to make our guest's stay more comfortable and memorable. We really hope to see you again. If you come back to Japan please visit us again!!

Above and beyond hostel!!!!!! Best place I stayed in Japan. The staff are so, so friendly and helpful (Ranna is so sweet!) and the rooms have nice, private bunks with curtains. I felt that my stuff with really safe and it was a great home base to explore Osaka. Ten stars if I could!

I had a great stay in Osaka Hana Hostel. The staff are very courteous, friendly and can speak well in English which makes the communication easier especially when we ask for directions. They are among the few that provide free internet workstations which is a great advantage to those backpackers who don't have smart phone or want to make a quick research of the places they go. They have a very clean toilet and shower room facilities even though these are shared among tenants.

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you so much for your comment! We are so happy to hear that you had a good time in Osaka! Thank you for spending time for us to write the comment. We really hope to see you again in the near future! Arigato gozaimasu!

Most of all, location is the best. just 2 block distance from shinsaibashi st , daimaru department store and Shinsaibashi startion.. also, staffs are very friendly. shower room and rest room were very clean/

Hello!! Thank you so much for your comment! Great area for shopping and going out! Hope you enjoyed your stay ! Thank you so much!

I couldn't fault this place. My space with my bed in my 6 bed dorm felt like my own little home. The girls that work there are amazing, so nice and helpful!! The location is unreal, centre of all the shopping and so many places to eat. International exchange night was really fun and a super yummy and cheap dinner. I can't wait to go back here next time in Japan.

Konbanwa!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment !! Great that you could join our Takoyaki Party, Its fun : ) Hope to see you again in the near futuer!! Arigato-!!

Located in a really cool part of town with lots of hipster bars, boutiques, and restaurants. Staff were really friendly and helpful and the hostel is well equipped. On the downside like many hostels in japan it does lack a bit of character and is not v social if travelling on your own (though we stayed on days where there were no organised activities) still if I came back to osaka I would stay there again

Konbanwa! Thank you so much for your comment! Hope we can organize more social event! Hope to see you next time : )

Was being arranged on the level with no lift and it's really inconvenient with big luggages.

• 20th May 2014
  • Singapore

Hello! Thank you so much for your comment!! Sorry, the room you chosen is the only room on the 8th floor. Hope next time you can let us know so we could help taking your luggage up one level !

Wonderful hostel with great management and staff. Enjoyed my 5 days there and would certainly return if I came back to Osaka. Everyone was so friendly and nothing was too much trouble, very knowledgeable about what the average tourist needed. All facilities are first class and ameneties for all tastes are on the doorstep. A great place to stay and I would gladly the Osaka Hana Hostel in the excellent group.

Thank you so much for your stay! You are funny and very friendly for everybody. We are very happy because everybody got know each other thanks to you. We hope to see you again! It was a pity that we did not have a picture of you! Definitely next time!

This place was the shiznit! This location is so sick!!! Right in the middle of a young vibrant neighborhood with tons of soul. The hostel does evening parties like sake tasting and cooking parties which really is great for meeting people. Had an awesome stay! Ty to Ranna, Sasa and all the staff!!!

Thank you so much for your comment! We are happy you joined our event! Yes, it is a good chance to meeting people in the world. We hope you had a good time here! We hope to see you soon! Thank you so much :)

Great place to stay! A lot of space, beds are great and all the facilities as well. Staff is really nice as well. Had a great stay there! Highly recommend it!

• 18th May 2014

Thank you so much for your stay! We had a nice time with you! We are very happy to meet you! We hope to see you soon!!