Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

This is the best hostel I'd ever stayed in Japan. Great location, only 3mins walk from 心斋桥 station (exit 7),5mins walk to Osaka‘s best shopping district. I’d stayed in a 6-female room and I love the design style of the room. Tidy public area and large&warm living room. Hideko and Ranna are really friendly and gave me lots of help! Osaka Hana is definitely worth staying!

• 28th Apr 2014
  • China

Hi!!!! How are you-------------!! We are very happy to meet you and talk with you!! We had a really nice time! We are very happy because you looks happy during your stay here. We believe we can meet you soon in the future! Keep in touch on FB! Arigato-gozaimasu!

Great facilities here, really new building, right in the middle of America Town. Close to the main shopping areas and bars. Staff are nice too.

Thank you so much for your stay!! Our location is really nice :) Station is very near by. And there are a lot of restaurants around! Thank you so much! Hope to see you soon!

Ths staffs were so kind and they helped for my trips. I was so happy because of the staffs. I was so satisfied with all things.

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy you had a wonderful time here! We hope you enjoy Osaka trip to the full! Thank you and nice to meet you!

It was the first time to stay in the guesthouse. The staff was so kind that I was so comvenient. Thanks to the staffs

Thank you so much for your stay!! We are very happy to meet you !! Can't wait to see you again! Arigato--!!

Lovely staff with good English! Great location for resturants, bars and shops. Rooms little small but clean! Decent kitchen and showers. Would definately recommend

Very nice staff

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you so much for your comment! It was so nice to meet you and we really hope you all enjoyed staying with us! You and your friends are so friendly too! We hope to see you in the near future!

Great hostal. The staff are excellent and very helping. It is in a very good location and handy to transport. Highly recommended. Thank you for a very pleasant stay Hana Hostel Kimura-San

Hello, Kimura-san!!! Thank you so much for your great comment. So happy to hear from you. We really miss you. Keep in touch on the Facebook and we hope to see you in the near future:) By Nao-san & Habara-san

Excellent hostel with a wonderful environment to meet other backpackers. Also, the hostel was very clean and modern with the most comfortable bedding every! Also, the staff was very kind and friendly.

Thank you so much for your great comment! We are happy to hear that you met other backpackers in our hostel. We spend 3hours to clean our hostel everyday, so happy to hear that you said it was clean. Thank you for saying that our bedding is comfortable. We have a mattress and futon on the top so hopefully it was not to hard for you to sleep:) Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future!!

Great location. Great staff. Clean and modern facilities. Safe and secure. I only stayed 1 night in the 6-bed dorm, but would've loved to stay longer! The bunk beds are set up like little cubicles with plenty of space, each one has it's own curtain for privacy, as well as reading light with outlets, and there is a box you can lock. The kitchen and common areas are very nice, and there are a couple computers if you don't have a mobile device.

We enjoyed a lot our short stay at Osaka Hana Hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Offered facilities and services are great, you just feel at home ! We were only sorry we had to leave ;-)

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Thank you so much for your great comment! We are so happy to know that you felt at home! That's exactly what we try to make our guests feel! We were sad that you left but we hope to see you soon in the future. Arigato gozaimasu!

Staff really really friendly and helpful, we'll be choose Hana Hostel for next trip to Japan

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you so much for your great comment! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. We will keep working with enthusiasm and we really hope to see you again in the near future!

My only gripe is the 15steps (or so) leading up to the hostel - it's on the 2nd floor! The elevator can only be accessed from the 2nd floor :(

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you so much for your comment. We are sorry that we don't have a lift from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor.... But we hope our lift from the 2nd floor to 7th floor helped you taking the luggage. We hope to see you again in the future:) Next time, we will help you to take your luggage, so please ask us!

Good location with great staffs and value for money!!

very friendly staffs

Thank you for your great comments! We are so happy to hear that you said we are friendly. We really hope to see you again! Please come back to Osaka!

Friendly,helpful staff and cosy environment.

Thank you so much for your comments! We are so happy that you feel comfortable staying with us:) We really hope to see you again in the near future!

Outstanding! The staff were friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much for your comment! We are so happy to hear that we could help you! We really hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again and have a nice day!

I wish I could stay longer in Osaka cause this hostel was super great. The staff, Masae-san had kindly accommodated my request for lower bunk bed since my knee got splintered a week prior arriving so I was still unable to climb any ladder. The location is also superb, it's very easy to find the hostel. And for those who like shopping and eating, and practically everything about the vibrant Osaka, it's near Shinsaibashi shopping street, Americamura, Dotonburi street, & Nanba. Thankful!

Hello! This is Masae. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! We were worry about your knee and we are glad that we could help you:) I hope your knee get better! We really hope to see you in the future. Take care of yourself and we never forget about you!

staffs are so nice!

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Really nice and helpful staff. Clean place in general. Not much space in the room but not big deal.

Thank you so much for your comment!! Next time, I hope you can stay at our 6bed dorm which has more space : ) Arigato--!!

The door of cabinet should not be on the top. Everytime I need to open the door, I have to clear everything on top of it.