Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Wonderful hostel is a great location with absolutely fantastic staff who were so helpful and nice. We were on honeymoon and stayed in the gig tatami room, T'was beautiful. I couldn't recommend this hostel highly enough. FANTASTIC.

I have a really good time here, and I will come back again next time. The staff here are very nice and friends. Makes me feel just like at home.

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy to meet you !! We are a friend, look forward to meeting you again!!

Superb location. in the heart of America Mura. Walking distance to Shinsaibashi/Namba. Very Friendly, warm and helpful Staffs.

Thank you so much for your stay! Yes, it talks only 2 mins from the station if you do not get lost, ha ha! We were very happy to talk with you! It was fun! See you soon !

The room is clean. The bed is comfy. The staff is super nice! I did really enjoy my stay in Hana Osaka!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you so much for your review!!! We also enjoyed talking to you!! Hope to see you soon!

We enjoyed our first stay at Osaka hana so much that we stayed here again! A clean, calm and friendly place to stay

I was 100% satisfied with my stay at Hana Hostel.The facility is very clean and comfortable. It's a relaxed atmosphere with a friendly and helpful staff. The location is great! It's right in the middle of the shopping district. Tons of restaurants, stores and coffee shops near by. I tend to be a very particular person...and I am picky about where I lay my head..this place is the best! I will definitely stay again!!

HI, how are you? We are very happy to know you had a really good time here!!! We miss you sooooo much!! Please come back here again!!

Close to the station, less than 5 min walk. Was in a 4 bed dorm - bed comfortable with curtain divide which was nice.

Thank you very much for your review!! Dormitory beds are hand made :) We are very happy you felt comfortable there! Also, we try to keep them clean . Thank you so much!

This is a great hostel, clean and easily accessible and with great staff! The events are awesome and really give a taste of Osaka, thanks Osaka Hana :)

Thank you so much for staying here!! We are happy to talk to you! We hope to see you soon :)

Wonderfull place to stay, very much space for a dormity room, everything is so new en clean :) staff is incredible, they're so friendly and nice, defenitly would stay here again

Thank you very much for your comment!! We are also happy you had a great time here! Yes, please come back here if you have a chance to visit Osaka again!

Everything was satisfactory. Close to the metro station, tidy environment, helpful and kind staffs.

Thank you very much for staying here!! We are very happy to meet you!! We hope to see you soon!! Thank you again!!

Although a little more expensive than other hostels it's clean, well located and the staff are great

Thank you so much for your comment. We are cleaning the hostel for 3hours to try to make the guest's stay comfortable. We will pass your comment to the cleaning staff! They will be really happy! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future!

It is pretty easy to get to the hostel from the airport; the direction given is very helpful and clear. The hostel is located super near to Shinsaibashi- Osaka's famous shopping area. We stayed in a private room for a night, the room & the toilet are pretty small but it was okay for a night.

Thank you very much for your comment!! We are very happy you had a nice time here! Everybody says we are in a good location. We hope you come back here again! Arigato--!

We absolutely loved our stay. The staff is wonderful. They were so friendly, helpful, and easy to communicate with. We received recommendations on places to shop, eat, and see and we loved them all. We wish we could have stayed longer!

• 3rd Feb 2014

Thank you very much for your lovely comment!! We are very happy you enjoyed Osaka ! We try to recommend good restaurants which we have been! Yes, please stay longer next time! We wait for your back!! Thank you!

We will come back to the same hostel again on our next trip, thanks.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for your stay!! Let's talk more next time! We are happy to meet you!

Very good hostel. Awesome place to stay. Very close to everything

This is one of the greatest hostel I ever stayed in Japan. Its clean and big, people from all over the world meet each other here and can sit in chitchatting. The kitchen is free to use and the common public area is great. Staff here are nice and happy to give any advice if you asked. If next time coming osaka, I'd like to stay here again for sure.

Thank you very much for your stay!! We are very happy to talk to you! We are happy to give you any advice. Do you know the reason? Because we love Osaka, we love you so much :)

Osaka Hana Hostel was a great place to stay. We had a 4 bed private room. The room itself was quite small and was a little annoying if you had luggage (it was our last stop in Japan!). The hostel itself was very clean, the staff were really helpful and had pretty good English. The lounge and kitchen areas were never really very full while we stayed surprisingly, there were lots of utilities provided. The bathroom facilities were clean and comfortable.

• 29th Jan 2014

very clean, lovely & the staff were super kind. i would love to return later in the year!

• 28th Jan 2014

Thank you very much!! We wait for your next stay!!

Osaka Hana Hostel was located in really nice location in the middle of shopping area and also just minute walk away from the subway station, lots of very good restaurant also around there. The staff who welcome me - Ranna, was really nice and helpful, well, all the staff at Osaka Hana Hostel was really nice :). They even have Takoyaki party at that time i was in the hostel but unfortunately i cannot join.

Thank you very much for your comment!! I remember you clearly because of your name! Your name is very catchy. Thank you so much for everything. I appreciate I could meet you! I hope to see you soon :) Arigato-!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »