Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Hana hostel is a great place to stay! The staff are extremely friendly, the rooms are both clean and comfortable, and the location is near lots of shops and restaurants. I'd re women's this place to an of my friends staying in Osaka!

I enjoyed my stay here even it's only one night I've been here before and will be here again on my future trip! Love the staffs they're all so nice :)

Arigato gozaimasu!!! Thank you so much for coming back to Osaka Hana Hostel after a year. I remember you as the artist who draw portrait of us. Thank you for adding Kanchan's. We are looking forward to seeing you again :) Mata aimasyo!!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »