Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

We enjoyed a lot our short stay at Osaka Hana Hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Offered facilities and services are great, you just feel at home ! We were only sorry we had to leave ;-)

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Thank you so much for your great comment! We are so happy to know that you felt at home! That's exactly what we try to make our guests feel! We were sad that you left but we hope to see you soon in the future. Arigato gozaimasu!

Staff really really friendly and helpful, we'll be choose Hana Hostel for next trip to Japan

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you so much for your great comment! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. We will keep working with enthusiasm and we really hope to see you again in the near future!

My only gripe is the 15steps (or so) leading up to the hostel - it's on the 2nd floor! The elevator can only be accessed from the 2nd floor :(

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you so much for your comment. We are sorry that we don't have a lift from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor.... But we hope our lift from the 2nd floor to 7th floor helped you taking the luggage. We hope to see you again in the future:) Next time, we will help you to take your luggage, so please ask us!

Good location with great staffs and value for money!!

very friendly staffs

Thank you for your great comments! We are so happy to hear that you said we are friendly. We really hope to see you again! Please come back to Osaka!

Friendly,helpful staff and cosy environment.

Thank you so much for your comments! We are so happy that you feel comfortable staying with us:) We really hope to see you again in the near future!

Outstanding! The staff were friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much for your comment! We are so happy to hear that we could help you! We really hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again and have a nice day!

I wish I could stay longer in Osaka cause this hostel was super great. The staff, Masae-san had kindly accommodated my request for lower bunk bed since my knee got splintered a week prior arriving so I was still unable to climb any ladder. The location is also superb, it's very easy to find the hostel. And for those who like shopping and eating, and practically everything about the vibrant Osaka, it's near Shinsaibashi shopping street, Americamura, Dotonburi street, & Nanba. Thankful!

Hello! This is Masae. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! We were worry about your knee and we are glad that we could help you:) I hope your knee get better! We really hope to see you in the future. Take care of yourself and we never forget about you!

staffs are so nice!

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Really nice and helpful staff. Clean place in general. Not much space in the room but not big deal.

Thank you so much for your comment!! Next time, I hope you can stay at our 6bed dorm which has more space : ) Arigato--!!

The door of cabinet should not be on the top. Everytime I need to open the door, I have to clear everything on top of it.

Osaka hana has really spacious beds.i love it here.the staff are great too..their english is good so no problem about that.its very clean and love the hangout room

Excellent hostel, very clean. Location is perfect. Hostel activities were vey enjoyable. I did find however that there were many couples, families, etc staying at the hostel. For a solo traveller, meeting new people to drink with, etc, it was quite difficult.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »