Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

A nice place to stay in Osaka. Located near Dōtonbori and the Midosuji subway line in an animated street. The facilities are really convenient; the bunk beds in the dorms have curtains for a little privacy and a storage box with a padlock. The big plus of the place is the staff, really warm and welcoming. Also had a fun takoyaki party. A really nice hostel for any backpacker.

Thank you so much for lovely comment! We had a really nice time with you!! We miss you a lot! Let's keep in touch !

I've stayed there for 3 days. All the staff were friendly and treated me as friend. It impressed me. Also for the facilities are well-equipped. The location is great too as it is near the tourist spots like Dotonbori. I enjoy staying in Hana Hostel. If I go to Osaka again, I will probably stay there again!

Thank you so much for your comment!! We are also had fun to talk with you!! Can't wait to see you again!! Thank you so much, have a happy Christmas!!

The staff are so friendly and energetic! It doesn't feel like a hostel, it feels like a second home away from home. The rooms are fantastic, the beds are comfy and the kitchen is equipped with lots and lots of goodies. Sometimes the internet is a little slow and we can't connect but other than that, everything is perfect!

• 13th Nov 2013

Really lovely hostel in the perfect location for Osaka, staff could not have been nicer. The beds in the female six bed dorm I was in had privacy curtains as well as lockers, light and power point. The only thing I would say is that as a solo traveler it wasn't great for meeting people but then again I was there at a quieter time of the year

I was absolutely delighted at the service that we received at Osaka Hana. The hostel was clean, the facilities were great, and best of all the staff were enthusiastic and passionate about their work.

• 11th Nov 2013

Thank you so much for your stay!! We are very happy to host you!!! Please do not hesitate to ask us! We hope to see you soon :) Happy Merry Christmas!

Very good location @ Shinsaibashi. You just start or end a day many places nearby to have meals, drinks, shopping and funs. Very helpful staff. Clean and neat area. I would suggest taking Metro but not JR to get here. The walking from JR railway is not easy.

• 10th Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

We only stayed for one night at this hostel but it was a really nice experience. The staff member who checked us is, Masae, was really friendly and spoke perfect English. Our room was nice and really clean. The futon was amazingly comfy! We will definitely be staying here next time we are in Osaka.

The hostel was very decent - very basic but everything was clean and thats the most important. We liked the washing facilities. Too bad we had to rent a towel - not that it was expensive but when you dont know this beforehand its an unpleasant surprise

I really enjoyed staying in Osaka Hana hostel. The stuff is great and very helpful. Location is good too. The best hostel experience I've ever had. They provide shampoo and body wash in the shower rooms. But you still need your own towel and toothpaste. Every bed has curtains that provides some kind of privacy. I will definitely stay there again.

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Russia

A very clean and reliable hostel in a good location. Would stay again.

Staff attitude is very friendly.

Thank you so much for your review! We are a hostel. We do not have great service like a hotel. But we hope you had different experience and had a good stay. Please drop by here if you have a chance to come to Osaka ;) We wait you!

This hostel is fantastic! In such a great area of Osaka, the staff were so friendly, the beds were really comfortable - everything was perfect! We stayed one night in a shared dorm which was nice and spacious and had privacy curtains on the bunks - the bathroom facilities were clean and easliy accessible. The second night we stayed in a private twin with an ensuite - which was a teeny tiny bathroom - but it was still a great room. Next time I'm in Osaka I will absolutely stay there again.

Thank you so much for your stay!! Our dormitory has more private space than other hostels. Security boxes are beside you. Private ensuite rooms are modern :) All JPN ensuite rooms have a small lantern.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I'd like to use it when I come to Osaka again. Thanks all the staff!

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Japan

Wifi could be a little better on the 7th

Staff is so helpful and friendly, must stay again nextime 😁

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

Thank you so much!! We are very happy to know you had a nice time here! Please come back to Osaka ! You are always welcome!!

Very friendly and clean!! Nice hostel!!

• 29th Oct 2013
  • South Korea

The staffs are really nice..... Good location for shopping ,very near shinsaibashi suji just across main road and near the shinsaibashi staion M19 exit7 ....... I will stay there again and again ^^"

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Thailand

Thank you so much for your stay!! We hope to meet you again and again! Shinsaibashi station exit 4 has an elevator. Please take a look next time! Thank you!

Excellent location, near to metro and the main shopping area in Osaka. Nice staff and good atmosphere there, feel so good for choosing this hostel in my trip.

Thank you so much for staying here!! Some guest say they feel happiness here :) We hope all guest feel this emotion! Thank you once again, have a good Christmas!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »