Osaka Hana Hostel Reviews

1-8-4, Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Really really great hostel. Super helpful and friendly staff, nice atmosphere, very modern and stylish. Not to mentions its about 30secs walk from the busiest nightlife areas.

• 15th Mar 2014

Thank you so much for your comment!! We are very happy to talk to you! Can't wait to see you again!

Excellent place, definitely recommended. Wish all hostels would be like this!

Thank you so much for your comment!!! We are glad you love here so much! Wish all people would be like you---!! Miss you so much!

Wonderful hostel is a great location with absolutely fantastic staff who were so helpful and nice. We were on honeymoon and stayed in the gig tatami room, T'was beautiful. I couldn't recommend this hostel highly enough. FANTASTIC.

I have a really good time here, and I will come back again next time. The staff here are very nice and friends. Makes me feel just like at home.

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy to meet you !! We are a friend, look forward to meeting you again!!

Superb location. in the heart of America Mura. Walking distance to Shinsaibashi/Namba. Very Friendly, warm and helpful Staffs.

Thank you so much for your stay! Yes, it talks only 2 mins from the station if you do not get lost, ha ha! We were very happy to talk with you! It was fun! See you soon !

The room is clean. The bed is comfy. The staff is super nice! I did really enjoy my stay in Hana Osaka!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you so much for your review!!! We also enjoyed talking to you!! Hope to see you soon!

We enjoyed our first stay at Osaka hana so much that we stayed here again! A clean, calm and friendly place to stay

I was 100% satisfied with my stay at Hana Hostel.The facility is very clean and comfortable. It's a relaxed atmosphere with a friendly and helpful staff. The location is great! It's right in the middle of the shopping district. Tons of restaurants, stores and coffee shops near by. I tend to be a very particular person...and I am picky about where I lay my head..this place is the best! I will definitely stay again!!

HI, how are you? We are very happy to know you had a really good time here!!! We miss you sooooo much!! Please come back here again!!

Close to the station, less than 5 min walk. Was in a 4 bed dorm - bed comfortable with curtain divide which was nice.

Thank you very much for your review!! Dormitory beds are hand made :) We are very happy you felt comfortable there! Also, we try to keep them clean . Thank you so much!

This is a great hostel, clean and easily accessible and with great staff! The events are awesome and really give a taste of Osaka, thanks Osaka Hana :)

Thank you so much for staying here!! We are happy to talk to you! We hope to see you soon :)

Wonderfull place to stay, very much space for a dormity room, everything is so new en clean :) staff is incredible, they're so friendly and nice, defenitly would stay here again

Thank you very much for your comment!! We are also happy you had a great time here! Yes, please come back here if you have a chance to visit Osaka again!

Everything was satisfactory. Close to the metro station, tidy environment, helpful and kind staffs.

Thank you very much for staying here!! We are very happy to meet you!! We hope to see you soon!! Thank you again!!

Although a little more expensive than other hostels it's clean, well located and the staff are great

Thank you so much for your comment. We are cleaning the hostel for 3hours to try to make the guest's stay comfortable. We will pass your comment to the cleaning staff! They will be really happy! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future!

It is pretty easy to get to the hostel from the airport; the direction given is very helpful and clear. The hostel is located super near to Shinsaibashi- Osaka's famous shopping area. We stayed in a private room for a night, the room & the toilet are pretty small but it was okay for a night.

Thank you very much for your comment!! We are very happy you had a nice time here! Everybody says we are in a good location. We hope you come back here again! Arigato--!

We absolutely loved our stay. The staff is wonderful. They were so friendly, helpful, and easy to communicate with. We received recommendations on places to shop, eat, and see and we loved them all. We wish we could have stayed longer!

• 3rd Feb 2014

Thank you very much for your lovely comment!! We are very happy you enjoyed Osaka ! We try to recommend good restaurants which we have been! Yes, please stay longer next time! We wait for your back!! Thank you!

We will come back to the same hostel again on our next trip, thanks.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for your stay!! Let's talk more next time! We are happy to meet you!

Very good hostel. Awesome place to stay. Very close to everything

This is one of the greatest hostel I ever stayed in Japan. Its clean and big, people from all over the world meet each other here and can sit in chitchatting. The kitchen is free to use and the common public area is great. Staff here are nice and happy to give any advice if you asked. If next time coming osaka, I'd like to stay here again for sure.

Thank you very much for your stay!! We are very happy to talk to you! We are happy to give you any advice. Do you know the reason? Because we love Osaka, we love you so much :)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »