9.5
Superb 222 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 222 Total Reviews
Osaru-no Oyado (Monkey's Inn) Located at 3-24-3, Wakasa, Naha City, Okinawa.
Japan
Okinawa Okinawa Prefecture 900-0031 3-24-3, Wakasa, Naha City
95% 222
26.2244036 127.6798814
    Rooms available

30th Jun 2016

Good atmosphere to meet people. A social area on the first floor is nice. Good value for money here. Staff were funny and friendly

24th Jun 2016

Stay here! It is exactly what a good hostel/guesthouse should be. The sleeping areas and facilities are "cozy", but not cramped, as they are in much of Japan. I think it adds to the charm: Free bikes! Daichi is friendly, fun, generous, a lively personality, and creates an atmosphere that encourages mingling/talking among the guests. Occasional outings for dinner or drinks are an option for guests, too. The space is well curated and well used.

19th Jun 2016

This place was pretty easy to find! It looks like a regular apartment at first but the surfboard sign on the car park gave it away. The staff is super friendly and really down to earth (doesn't speak a lot of English but it was fine because I ended up speaking Japanese.) This is a good place to socialize and meet other people from all over (we went bowling my first night here!) The only issue you might have is that there are no lockers; everyone's stuff is together on shelves. Would stay again!

19th Jun 2016
7.7

This hostel is cheap but you get what you pay for. They only run air condition in the bedrooms at night so some of the rooms including the kitchen and common areas are hot and humid all the time. They don't even run AC in these rooms during the oppressively humid summer! Some staff members had recently left when I stayed and so at the time I was there, there was only one staff member and he could barely speak English. I recommend paying a bit more and staying elsewhere.

16th Jun 2016

Amazing place! Went there for a five days vacation and had the time of my life. The place is great, the atmosphere is great, the staff is funny friendly.

9th Jun 2016

Great place, great staff, i would recommend, and come back again. I had a good time there!

• USA, Male, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

Absolutely the best place I have ever stayed. The staff made it so welcoming and they did everything they could to accommodate us. The atmosphere is unlike anywhere else, everyone comes together and just hangout. All of us quickly became friends. We even went out to get dinner together, which is really awesome. I wish I could've stayed longer! It also happened to be my birthday and another girl's birthday, so the staff and the others surprised us by bringing us a slice of cake and snacks!!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

This is such an amazing hostel! The staff are so friendly and inviting, and if you get lucky, then the other travelers there are also amazing and it will feel like a family!

2nd Jun 2016

Really like this Hotel, clean area, good facilities and extremely friendly staff. Besides, it takes around 15 mins if you take mono-rail. Overall, definitely will recommend to my friends.

1st Jun 2016

Solid place to stay in Naha. Super super friendly and awesome staff with lots of good energy. In a relatively quiet residential neighborhood, but it's a short walk to the main food and entertainment district as well as to the station. Our stay was super short, but we had a lovely time and nice cucumber facial treatment.