Osaru-no Oyado (Monkey's Inn) Reviews

3-23-21, Wakasa, Naha City, Okinawa, Japan

Brilliant atmosphere, this is a really lovely place to stay it is a proper backpackers hostel so not luxurious but friendly and welcoming. You may find that there is limited English speakers present but they have instructions in English and a willingness to help. The previous owner recently passed away so I'm not sure about the plans his parents have for the hostel but if I return to Okinawa I will definitely stay here if I can.

Excellent hostel for backpackers on a budget! Super friendly staff and owner who will help you after anything you need. Free fast WiFi, kitchen facilities, hot shower, free bike rental, free iced green tea, free daily fresh towel, great communal areas which creates a very good place to meet fellow travellers alike. Very close to the beach and just a short walk into town. Felt to me more like a home stay than a hostel. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone. I'll be back!

Enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The owner was a really nice guy. A group of us went with him to a BBQ restaurant on one of the nights I stayed there and we had great fun. Good atmosphere here.