Osio Backpackers

Fabulous 763 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 763 Total Reviews

27th Jan 2017

Just a few meters away from the famous Mezquita, a charming hostel with a nice atmosphere. Bedding quality is inferior to most hostels I stayed in, though the 6-bed ensuite dorm features a great spacious bathroom with a bathtub (pretty rare fr a hostel)! A bit cold at night (especially in common areas) despite the heater functioning properly in the bedroom. Recommended for its location and easy-going staff doing their best to accommodate guests.

• Hong Kong, Male, 31-40
19th Jan 2017

Great location, helpful staff, rooms are clean, so are the kitchen and toilets

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
17th Jan 2017
7.4

버스나 렌페터미널에서 버스타고 가길 추천 춥지 않음 방 안에 화장실이 있는 방을 썼는데 소리 다 들림 방에서 와이파이 안됨 걸어서 구경하기 좋은 위치 위생은 이불에서 노랑머리카락이 나와 약간 불코ㅐ

• wallsmandie6755
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Jan 2017

this was one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed it. I would totally stay here again, and highly recommend it. I can imagine in the summer it would be unreal. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm the beds were nice and big as was the room. They even stored my pack for me at no charge as I arrived early and left late

• Germany, Male, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

I enjoyed my short stay. Everything was perfect, nothing to complain. I was not sure but they do have a 24/7 reception.

Thank you for your comment! Yes, we have 24 hours reception. We are always here for our dear guests. Hope to see you soon :)

5th Jan 2017

Great location, a few minutes from the Mezquita and the other sites, and also next to the downtown Judaría. Very safe for your belongings, and free breakfast isn't much but it is free. Patios are gorgeous, and staff is very hospitable. I will come back here if I'm lucky enough to return to Córdoba.

22nd Dec 2016

Perfect location. Friendly and helpful staff. Not much atmosphere though but that is probably due to the low-season period. Very clean bathroom and kitchen. Decent kitchen and beautiful roof terrace!

16th Dec 2016
6.6

We really don't like to don't have the key of the main door and show at the staff at wath time and in which conditions are you coming back..... Wonderful Location ! Perfect position!

Thanks for your comment! We have not any key for the main door because the only way to open it it is by a handle from the inside. We like to open it everytime you come back to the hostel, there is no problem with that. We hope to see you again in our hostel :)

8th Nov 2016

amazing location and views from the rooftop! Breakfast was coffee and crackers but free. The atmosphere is generally friendly and the courtyard areas are so lovely to hang out in!

Thanks a lot for your comment! We hope to see you again in our hostel :)

24th Oct 2016

Really nice hostel. facilities are good and clean, friendly staff. definitely reccomend it.

Thank you so much for your comment! We will be glad to see you again in our hostel :)