Osio Backpackers Reviews

Calle Osio 6, Cordoba, Spain

Awesome! We really enjoyed our stay here :)

A beautiful hostel, full of plants and character. I felt more than welcome here. Absolutely recommend it. I only wish my stay was longer.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Fantastic. The girls (and lad) run a tight ship.

Great location, patio and rooftop were nice. Kitchen ended up being the social hub! Met a bunch of wonderful fellow travelers from all over the world. And of course a big thumbs up for AC in the dorms.

I stayed there for 2 nights and had nice experience with it. Staffs literally helped me google to book a bus for my next destination. Very impressed. Not so big hostel, not a fully equipped but you will feel welcomed here

Good little hostel in the middle of town, between the main square and mesquite cathedral. Great place to start your day as it's so easy to go anyway. Rooms are air-con which was amazing in the 45 degree weather. Breakfast is included, very very simple but it's free so good for backpackers. Staff were friendly and place was clean.

Osio Backpackers is a lovely hostel. Very cosy with nice common areas full of flowers. The staff is nice and helpful. It is defenitely good value for money. The room was vey confortable and clean.

The location could not be better. Located centrally for tourists, only a 3 minute walk to la mezquita, and another 3 or so to the alcazar. In the opposite direction, you find a plaza with lots of shopping and life, quite worth some time. And only 20 minutes walking from the train station, so overall great. Only 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel, but never felt like it was a problem. Breakfast is basic (toast and jam) but there is a kitchen to make more if you please! Great rooftop terrace &patios

No WiFi in private room. Good air con. Minutes from the mesquita. Nice solarium with AstroTurf. Kitchen is acceptable just no decent cutting knife. Excellent helpful staff.

Nice and clean hostel . A lady, that unfortunately i don't know her name was helpful and friendly . The hostel thou has no atmosphere .the roof top is amazing but they not do anything with it .

More of a guesthouse. Free breakfast was decent. Kitchen is well equipped though not big. Very close to the mezquita (great for walking to the free visit from 8-9 am). Clean and staff was friendly. A straightforward bus ride from the train station and bus terminal. Close to the river. Nice garden plaza and peaceful rooftop. Good front door security, though there is only one key for each bedrom. A/c in rooms was great. Overall great for 1-2 nights (all you need in Cordoba IMO)

A nice hostel very near the Mosque. There was a nice roof terazze and another terazze in the ground floor. The staff was friendly and helpful. They charge 2€ for sheets and towels. There is a locker per bed where you can put your stuff. Besides from that not too much space in the rooms and very few bathrooms (didn't really bother me though). All in all a nice hostel considering the price.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

Amazing Staff!! Would stay there again.

Very nice hostel located in a convenient location near the main attractions. Nice roof top terrace from which to watch the sunset and socialise with other travelers.

Staff not so comunicative. Clean. I was alone and there wasn't any group or get-in atmosphere. They didn't gave me many information about the city... But it's central, good beds. Very beautiful building!

I extremely enjoyed staying here. It has a typical Córdoban feel to it and there is much fresh air and natural light flowing through everywhere. I loved the main common area/patio. The rooms and facilities were all very clean and the bed was also really comfortable, the best I've slept on in Europe so far! Also, the staff is very helpful and friendly, a perfect combination which I have not encountered like that so far. I will recommend to everyone and will definitely stay there in the future!

Thia hostel is in a fabulous location right in thr centre of Cordoba. The four-bed dorm room was spacious and clean with large lockers. The roof-top balcony is very good too. Thank you for an enjoyable stay

A decent hostel although it wasn't very lively and I'm not referring to a party atmosphere. It was very quiet all the time and no one was talking to each other. The common area felt like a hospital waiting room. Other than that, a decent place to get some sleep

cleanliness was fine and location was very good but the first time in my life I faced extra payment for sheets in a hostel. there was not breakfast, this was also weird. and not a good atmosphere to meet people.if you are with your friends it is fine but if you are traveling alone like me, it is not a good hostel for you.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Azerbaijan

It was one of our worst stays ever at a hostel. You have to pay for sheets and the floor has an incline, so it's kind of risky for the person on the top bunk because the mattress slides. We weren't expecting to share the room with a 70 year old crazy lady, not to be offensive, but the hostel only caters to people above the age of 50, so for us, it was no fun. The bathrooms weren't very proper either. I guess you what you pay for.