Osio Backpackers Reviews

Calle Osio 6, Cordoba, Spain

The hostel was very good. The room were warm even though it was close to 0 outside and it's dead in the city center, 2 minute walk to the mosque. The staff are very nice and helpful. Hot showers that don't go cold even after 4 people showered. I recommend this hostel.

Wonderful hostel located in the historical part of the city. Very clean, proper beds, homely feel. we would stay here again if we returned to Cordoba!

Good atmosphere and nice location. About the cleanliness: hairs from previous guests were everywhere. On my pillow, the floor, bath tub, disgusting! Lockers are inside the En suite bathroom that is a bit unhandy as you cannot access your locker when someone is in the bathroom.

It's a great hostel, close to all the interesting places of Cordoba, very clean, staff are very nice, the lady of the reception was willing to help when I had problem with my credit card, there is also a place to lay down and spend a lazy afternoon under the sun of Cordoba.. I give it 95% because the ambiance was not that fun, otherwise it's a 100% perfect hostel... definitively recommend it.

Hi, What we were expecting from a hostel in winter is to have a place to be warm after a day around the city. It is very difficult when there is no common room with heating and the only common place is the kitchen.

This hostel is just, ah, not many words for it :), or actually, too many. I was having a mildly bad day and it was raining and then I came to Osio and just my day got so much better!!! The stuff is so nice and the people there were so nice, and the kitchen is so cousy that I felt as if i was home! I was here in the winter so I can just imagine how beautiful it is in the summer!!! Just beautiful patios and everything. Also, a WONDEFUL roof terries to get some sun. Recommend!!!

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

They don't have heating

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

A quaint hostel within 5 minute walk of the Mezquita and harbor. I had a pleasant stay overall. The upstairs bathrooms were a bit chilly during the winter, but really nice and clean. Hot showers. The breakfast were simple with toast, cereal, coffee, tea, and cocoa mix. The rooms were very warm at night and the beds comfortable and clean.

I liked Osio because the location was perfect, a close walk to everything important in Cordoba. The staff was very friendly and quite accommodating, they showed us some good places for food and for going out! The only thing my friends and I weren't crazy about was how our room was right next to the kitchen so when people woke up we heard everything very early. This is pretty much the only complaint and it's not a big deal. The rooftop terrace is beautiful and for how much we paid I'd come back!

We simply love everything about the hostel. The staff are nice & friendly people. We would highly recommend this place to any traveler who wishes to visit Cordoba. However, there is only one minus point. We hope the WIFI coverage would also reach the rooms. I hope that´s not too much to ask for ;-)

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

I stayed at osio Backpackers in november, I really loved it! It's central, it's clean, the staff are helpful. The recepcionist cintia was very kind and helpful! I definitely recommend it!

• 16th Nov 2014

Blonde curly haired girl working there was great!!!! Apart from her lovely service i don't have much more to say :( i wouldn't say this was too bad. But the walls/doors are VERY thin

Osio Backpackers is certainly a very nice welcoming youth hostel with all facilities you need: kitchen, bathroom, patio, courtyard,....and more.

My only "complain" is that the rooms could be bigger

The Location is perfect! Only a few minutes away from the cathedral and right in the center of the city. The rooms were a bit tiny, but everything was clean. The best thing was the roof top terrace were you could relax during siesta and enjoy the sun. All in all we had a pleasant stay!

Excellent location in the heart of the old town near the mezquita, bars and restaurants. Nice breakfast. Cool courtyard for chilling out and having breakfast. I liked that there was a mixture of guests of all ages.

Nice roof terrace as a bonus

• 12th Oct 2014

Great location! close to the cathedral, beautiful view from the rooftop. no computer, so if you don't have Wifi it might be a problem. Small rooms, but fit the prize. Great price

The hotel is really well situated. Close to everything and especially the Mosqueeta. Their terrasse is great to sunbath or just enjoy the sun during the day or a drink at night. Their free breakfast is great but orange juice would make it perfect ! As for the atmosphere, well there isn't really any. No activities are organised so people kind of just wander alone until breakfast where you can start a conversation but then must of the time you already have to go. So not for solo travellers

Good, clean kitchen. Super small dorm rooms, not much space for luggage. Not enough bathrooms/showers for amount of rooms, and the only where closed at the same time for long periods in the middle of the day for cleaning. Kitchen was also closed for a few hours during lunch for cleaning - makes more sense to clean it outside of meal times when guests want to cook. The place was relatively clean, but I found a used bandage stuck to my blanket - super gross!