Osio Backpackers Reviews

Calle Osio 6, Cordoba, Spain

Staff not so comunicative. Clean. I was alone and there wasn't any group or get-in atmosphere. They didn't gave me many information about the city... But it's central, good beds. Very beautiful building!

I extremely enjoyed staying here. It has a typical Córdoban feel to it and there is much fresh air and natural light flowing through everywhere. I loved the main common area/patio. The rooms and facilities were all very clean and the bed was also really comfortable, the best I've slept on in Europe so far! Also, the staff is very helpful and friendly, a perfect combination which I have not encountered like that so far. I will recommend to everyone and will definitely stay there in the future!

Thia hostel is in a fabulous location right in thr centre of Cordoba. The four-bed dorm room was spacious and clean with large lockers. The roof-top balcony is very good too. Thank you for an enjoyable stay

A decent hostel although it wasn't very lively and I'm not referring to a party atmosphere. It was very quiet all the time and no one was talking to each other. The common area felt like a hospital waiting room. Other than that, a decent place to get some sleep

cleanliness was fine and location was very good but the first time in my life I faced extra payment for sheets in a hostel. there was not breakfast, this was also weird. and not a good atmosphere to meet people.if you are with your friends it is fine but if you are traveling alone like me, it is not a good hostel for you.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Azerbaijan

It was one of our worst stays ever at a hostel. You have to pay for sheets and the floor has an incline, so it's kind of risky for the person on the top bunk because the mattress slides. We weren't expecting to share the room with a 70 year old crazy lady, not to be offensive, but the hostel only caters to people above the age of 50, so for us, it was no fun. The bathrooms weren't very proper either. I guess you what you pay for.

Staff was great, location couldn't have been better. Lot's of open space for gathering, BUT the kitchen was way too small and cramped for the number of people and there were only two bathrooms for all the guests which was inadequate.

First night we spent in a 6 beds room and later we moved to a smaller one with 4 beds and a private bathroom - much better, as we didn't really like the first room. The place's clean. Stuff's nice. Location is very good - 5 min away from the main square. There is a terrasse with aftificial grass and no shoes rule - great idea! Hostel doesn't offer breakfast (only coffee and tea for free in the morning). Careful about additional fees - CLEAN BEDSHEET is 1,5€ EXTRA!!

The hostel was beautiful from the inside, the terrace was nice but there were only middle aged to 50/60 year old people, we were not expecting this, we came here to meet people and to enjoy a social backpacker vibe, which was nowhere to find!

It´s almost in the center of cordoba so it was really easy to go sightseeing from this location, the kitchen is really nice and we also met many paople from all over the world, Big bonus is the roof ^^ chillin up there was really cool XD

It's a great location in the old city close to the Mezquita and river. It has a very interesting floor plan with a center courtyard that allows for plenty of natural light which is a big positive. The rooftop terrace is the best part. Our room had air conditioning so that was cool.

Had no worries with the hostel. In fact, met some great people here. bathrooms were good. location: excellent.

Great hostel in a great location. Only stayed overnight so didnt´spend much time in the hostel but it was very clean and comfortable and in a great location.

good hostel good deluxe drms, just remenber in getting there via de ronda has numerous stops you have to get off at about the the 7 th via de ronda stop for calle recogidor and from the stop it is about 250 meters to the blanco store

The rooftop is amazing and must be used! Everything was clean but the location of our room (next to the kitchen) was not the most quiet area. It has a nice charm and is in a good location.

Excelent place. I recomend it!

perfect location, really friendly and multilingual staff, and a very lovely terrace to enjoy the sunny days.

Nice Hostel. One of the rather quite ones (you will meet families staying there too) with a very nice terasse.

Nice quiet (in February) hostel. Great astroturfed terrace and very central