Osio Backpackers Reviews

Calle Osio 6, Cordoba, Spain

Very cheap and located in centre. Dormitory Room was bit tiny for 6 people but comfortable.

Nice location, The hostel is 2 minutes from Mezquita. The dorm room was small but clean. Kitchen was too small for the size of the hostel. Also the bathromm too. overall, worth it for the price!

Had a really nice stay and met some lovely people. Just make sure you ask for sheets at the desk, I'm pretty sure they're free but weren't automatically given, so most people just slept on the mattress protector. Also, there were only 2 showers and 2 toilets for the whole hostel, which is ok off season but probably crazy in summer! Staff were absolutely lovely though, breakfast was good, and the location is great too :) also, sun terrace is fab!

We really liked the breakfast-room and the terrace. Also the staff was really friendly and helpful and the value for money was excellent especially because we were so close to the city center. But we were a little concerned about the lock on the door to our room because it was a little slack. Nevertheless we enjoyed our stay at the hostel and would love to come back another time.

I didn't expect a lot from a hostel that costs 10€ per night including breakfast. But i was shocked to see that sheets just got straightend and not changed and washed after people had left. I don't want to know how many people slept in my sheets before i came....

Nothing to complain about :-)

i stayed there only one night. it's ok for a low price. not many facility inside but good enough for a living.

Great Hostel! Just 5 minutes walk to the Mezquita. The kitchen was great to cook your own meals and breakfast was okay. The rooms had air condition and big lockers to store your backpacks. Bathrooms were clean. The hostel has a great courtyard and rooftop, it was perfect for having "siesta". The staff were awesome as they were so friendly, very helpful and could show you all the places you asked for. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back!

Valentina was so helpful with advice about the beautiful Cordoba! The hostel has a lovely garden at the entrance. The hostel has good airconditioning. we loved the walking tour in cordoba.

The frequent powercuts (always when someone was in the bathroom!) were annoying, as it also meant that the air con would switch off so it was too hot to sleep. Breakfast was average, but can't complain given the price. Lockers in the rooms, nice courtyard and great location. The easiest way to get there is in a taxi.

Beautiful hostel, great staff, perfect location!

The staff was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the area which is always helpful, and the room was a really good size and very clean!

This hostel was right I the middle of all things Cordoba. It was tucked in one of the beautiful streets, offered great information for our short stay, and was clean and accommodating. I would recommend it to anyone staying in Cordoba!

The hostel was nice. The rooms are little bit small for the six person but it didn't bother us. The best advantage of this hostel is the location. it is just 2-3 min walk from the Cordoba mosque and the center. The people were very friendly there and especially the roof top common area is brilliant for relaxing. I would recommend people going to Cordoba to stay here.

It was a nice quiet hostel, which I needed after staying too many nights in loud party hostels. Good location, close to the mosque, in a quiet charming street. Great patio and rooftop terrace, good for chilling at night and talking to other travelers. My room was quite small, but well it's only for sleeping. Bathrooms - ok, generally the hostel was clean. Plus, it was cheap, so overall it's a good hostel I think.

I had a nice stay here! Met lots of people and the atmosphere at the hostel is very good. Security is also well taken care of and the location is perfect. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Loved my stay here! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooftop and patio are both perfect to meet people or have a quite chill. The location is perfect with only minutes to the Mozquita and from the main square with the supermarket. And all this for an unbeatable price! I can't wait to go back!

Great place - would definitely recommend! Clean, good location, friendly staff.

Nice hostel, excellent location! The solarium is amazing.

Staff were great, very friendly and willing to speak to us in Spanish even though we really messed up thier language :P room was a bit tiny but for us it was fine. There is a nice terace to simply relax and eat breakfast as well as a rooftop terrace. Bathrooms were clean and very nice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3