Osio Backpackers Reviews

Calle Osio 6, Cordoba, Spain

I liked Osio because the location was perfect, a close walk to everything important in Cordoba. The staff was very friendly and quite accommodating, they showed us some good places for food and for going out! The only thing my friends and I weren't crazy about was how our room was right next to the kitchen so when people woke up we heard everything very early. This is pretty much the only complaint and it's not a big deal. The rooftop terrace is beautiful and for how much we paid I'd come back!

I stayed at osio Backpackers in november, I really loved it! It's central, it's clean, the staff are helpful. The recepcionist cintia was very kind and helpful! I definitely recommend it!

• 16th Nov 2014

Blonde curly haired girl working there was great!!!! Apart from her lovely service i don't have much more to say :( i wouldn't say this was too bad. But the walls/doors are VERY thin

My only "complain" is that the rooms could be bigger

The Location is perfect! Only a few minutes away from the cathedral and right in the center of the city. The rooms were a bit tiny, but everything was clean. The best thing was the roof top terrace were you could relax during siesta and enjoy the sun. All in all we had a pleasant stay!

• 17th Oct 2014

Excellent location in the heart of the old town near the mezquita, bars and restaurants. Nice breakfast. Cool courtyard for chilling out and having breakfast. I liked that there was a mixture of guests of all ages.

Nice roof terrace as a bonus

• 12th Oct 2014

Great location! close to the cathedral, beautiful view from the rooftop. no computer, so if you don't have Wifi it might be a problem. Small rooms, but fit the prize. Great price

The hotel is really well situated. Close to everything and especially the Mosqueeta. Their terrasse is great to sunbath or just enjoy the sun during the day or a drink at night. Their free breakfast is great but orange juice would make it perfect ! As for the atmosphere, well there isn't really any. No activities are organised so people kind of just wander alone until breakfast where you can start a conversation but then must of the time you already have to go. So not for solo travellers

Good, clean kitchen. Super small dorm rooms, not much space for luggage. Not enough bathrooms/showers for amount of rooms, and the only where closed at the same time for long periods in the middle of the day for cleaning. Kitchen was also closed for a few hours during lunch for cleaning - makes more sense to clean it outside of meal times when guests want to cook. The place was relatively clean, but I found a used bandage stuck to my blanket - super gross!

We had a good stay in this hostel in Cordoba. Lovely kitchen, room was not that big (6 persons and little space to store luggage), but it was OK for us. Roof terrace is nice. I would recommend it.

Very cheap and located in centre. Dormitory Room was bit tiny for 6 people but comfortable.

Nice location, The hostel is 2 minutes from Mezquita. The dorm room was small but clean. Kitchen was too small for the size of the hostel. Also the bathromm too. overall, worth it for the price!

Had a really nice stay and met some lovely people. Just make sure you ask for sheets at the desk, I'm pretty sure they're free but weren't automatically given, so most people just slept on the mattress protector. Also, there were only 2 showers and 2 toilets for the whole hostel, which is ok off season but probably crazy in summer! Staff were absolutely lovely though, breakfast was good, and the location is great too :) also, sun terrace is fab!

We really liked the breakfast-room and the terrace. Also the staff was really friendly and helpful and the value for money was excellent especially because we were so close to the city center. But we were a little concerned about the lock on the door to our room because it was a little slack. Nevertheless we enjoyed our stay at the hostel and would love to come back another time.

I didn't expect a lot from a hostel that costs 10€ per night including breakfast. But i was shocked to see that sheets just got straightend and not changed and washed after people had left. I don't want to know how many people slept in my sheets before i came....

Great hostel in a great location! I loved staying here. Highly recommended!

Nothing to complain about :-)

i stayed there only one night. it's ok for a low price. not many facility inside but good enough for a living.

Great Hostel! Just 5 minutes walk to the Mezquita. The kitchen was great to cook your own meals and breakfast was okay. The rooms had air condition and big lockers to store your backpacks. Bathrooms were clean. The hostel has a great courtyard and rooftop, it was perfect for having "siesta". The staff were awesome as they were so friendly, very helpful and could show you all the places you asked for. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3