Osio Backpackers Reviews

Calle Osio 6, Cordoba, Andalucia, Spain

Good place to stay overall. Breakfast was very crowded though

• 6th Apr 2014

You just feel like home. :)

beautiful hostel in the old city center, very nice place to stay an relax.

• 20th Mar 2014

The staff was very friendly and professional. The place was very clean with a very relaxed atmosphere.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Loved the patios ! Ready-built locks in the lockers would have been great.

Very nice hostel, good location, not too loud. Great rooftop area - perfect for lounging around. Only complaint is that there really aren't enough showers for everyone, especially if the hostel is full.

This was my first hostel experience and it was really good. I would revommend this to anyone traveling solo or with some friends. Beds weren't great but at least clean; kitchen was decently equipped and clean; bathrooms were clean enough for me.

• 8th Mar 2014

Osio Backpackers is a great hostel that can be found down the twisting lanes of Cordoba. The location is excellent and the staff were helpful and friendly upon arrival. The hostel itself is one of the most charming buildings I've stayed in. The rooms were comfortable and cosy and it has a well equipped kitchen with a table big enough to eat together. For me the highlight was the outdoor patio area and the rooftop solarium, which has deckchairs and views across Cordoba's rooftops. Recommended!

great hostel, 2min from mezquita, stuff also great....

Very nice hostel located in an old, andalusian-style house with a patio.

Actually I really like the Hostel not because of the cheap price or anything else, it was because of the staff. We had a nice lady, who was very kind and also very helpful. Allthough we booked a 6 bed mixed dorm and we were just 5 persons, the lady changed the room for a 5 bed room. Only the breakfast was somehow poor. Because we only get toast, marmelade and margarine.

Please explain or reorganise the keys. 3 Australian girls joined me and went out for the evening having locked me in and taken the key! In the morning I left early and they had locked us all in and hidden the key!!

Hostel is in a beautiful building on a nice and quiet street not far from anywhere. Beds are nice and sturdy. Breakfast, simple with toast and cereal, is included. Kitchen on the other hand is tiny and all the people trying to fit in there at the same time is a big mess! For the summer there are beautiful patio areas and sunny rooftop terrace for people to enjoy but at winter the space is very limited. You need to ask for your LINEN- theyŕe not given automatically. Can recommend! Value for money

My friends and I had such a great time here in Osio Hostel! We stayed one night in family room and we all were so happy we foumd a perfect place to stay! Also they had a parking place near the hoste which was very helpful! I'm definately going back to Osio if I ever get a chance to visit Cordoba again!

• 24th Jan 2014
  • ksy1992
  • South Korea

The staff was very friendly and kind. In fact, after new year's eve party they allowed us to stay longer in our rooms. The hostel has separte areas for private and backpackers rooms, so it should be better for people who choose privates. It was a pitty it rained during our staying cause there is a yard inside with tables and a terrace for chillin out that we would have love to used it. Then the common areas are almost limited to the kitchen.

Generally speaking we were not satisfied with our stay in this hostal. The staff was pretty helpful and they had good attitude. However, our room dont have a lock and we only have locks to the box in which we can store our luggage. The problem is that everytime we went to bathroom we needed to lock the box well just in case. Our room is located next to kitchen and the soundproof was very bad!!!we couldnt sleep during the night due to the noise made by other people in the kitchen.

Nice Hostel, located in an excellent area of Cordoba, in a stylish building with a cool area for chilling out in the middle of hostel and in the roof!

It was great! Excelente opción!

No lockers, location is bad if you have a big bag to carry.

Nice and clean with a specific charm.