Osio Backpackers

Fabulous 784 Total Reviews

• Spain, Female, 31-40
10th Mar 2017
8.0

Lo mejor que tiene es la ubicación. Mi habitación era pequeña, compartíamos 4 y había poca ventilación. Una de los casilleros estaba roto, y tampoco les quedaban candados, que en principio lo puedes alquilar allí. El hostal es muy normalillo pero sí que si buscas estar en el centro, este es tu hostal. El colchón era muy cómodo. Los baños compartidos se ensuciaban con facilidad, pero realmente esto es cosa de los huéspedes.

28th Feb 2017
7.1

Really friendly staff that tried to help as much as they could. The location is good and only few mins far from the mosque. But I strongly believe one could be offended by noisy environment because of the plan of the hostel. One thing that I did not like at all was that bathroom was out of the room and in order to reach that I need to pass through the kitchen! Not so easy when you want to take a shower and everytime everyone watches you...

Thanks for your comment! In hostal Osio we have rooms available with the bathroom inside and outside. We ask everybody for silence at 23:00 hours. We hope to see you again :)

23rd Feb 2017

Absolutely lovely hostel. I found the staff extremely friendly and professional. The terrace view cannot be beat! Moreover, the indoor courtyard area is quite nice. This isn't a party hostel--it's a quiet place. The bathrooms were clean, and the shower (with tub) had plenty of hot water.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

It was a fine hostel. I probably wouldn't stay again because there was a smoking court yard that was semi indoors so the rooms got smokey but it was fine other than this.

Thanks for your comment! :)

27th Jan 2017

Just a few meters away from the famous Mezquita, a charming hostel with a nice atmosphere. Bedding quality is inferior to most hostels I stayed in, though the 6-bed ensuite dorm features a great spacious bathroom with a bathtub (pretty rare fr a hostel)! A bit cold at night (especially in common areas) despite the heater functioning properly in the bedroom. Recommended for its location and easy-going staff doing their best to accommodate guests.

• Hong Kong, Male, 31-40
19th Jan 2017

Great location, helpful staff, rooms are clean, so are the kitchen and toilets

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
17th Jan 2017
7.4

버스나 렌페터미널에서 버스타고 가길 추천 춥지 않음 방 안에 화장실이 있는 방을 썼는데 소리 다 들림 방에서 와이파이 안됨 걸어서 구경하기 좋은 위치 위생은 이불에서 노랑머리카락이 나와 약간 불코ㅐ

• wallsmandie6755
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Jan 2017

this was one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed it. I would totally stay here again, and highly recommend it. I can imagine in the summer it would be unreal. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm the beds were nice and big as was the room. They even stored my pack for me at no charge as I arrived early and left late

• Germany, Male, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

I enjoyed my short stay. Everything was perfect, nothing to complain. I was not sure but they do have a 24/7 reception.

Thank you for your comment! Yes, we have 24 hours reception. We are always here for our dear guests. Hope to see you soon :)

5th Jan 2017

Great location, a few minutes from the Mezquita and the other sites, and also next to the downtown Judaría. Very safe for your belongings, and free breakfast isn't much but it is free. Patios are gorgeous, and staff is very hospitable. I will come back here if I'm lucky enough to return to Córdoba.