Oslo Hostel/Hotel Apartments Reviews

Kjolberggaten 29, Oslo, Norway

There should be more information about the hostel and the facilities that it will be provided, for instance, internet and kitchenware.

I stayed for 3 nights which is 3/4 room apartment with people of age group around 45-50. I did not had any problem with their age but they made too much noise all the nights till late night and they started cooking early in the morning 06:00AM.. I had to shout from my room to calm them down. Middle of the night, smoke alarm - ringing for an hour hotel people didnt care, I found that someone living upstairs had just did it by mistake. But I this seems to happen often, Neighbor told.